A day of rest! (f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A day of rest! (f/m)

Post by Gemscot »

This story is pure fiction because it never happened – much as I would have liked it to!

It was a dry and bright, mild Friday morning in April. Paul’s school (Balgreen Primary) broke up yesterday for the Easter holiday, but my school (Royal High School Edinburgh) finished today. Our parents were both working double shifts at the hospital to cover for shortages, so I convinced them Paul would be safe at home on his own – he definitely wouldn’t be able to get into any mischief with what I had in mind! LOL
We were in the conservatory finishing breakfast. We had breakfast television on the TV and their clock reported forty-eight minutes past seven.
Not having school today, Paul was not in school uniform. He was wearing a light grey Hibernian FC (Edinburgh’s football club) hoodie and Jungle Camouflage combat trousers with black trainers.
I was wearing RHSE school uniform white blouse with black RHSE logo on the chest and a black school tie, with a plain black skirt and black tights with black leather shoes.
“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” I asked, putting my empty cup on the tray and standing up.
“It’ll be great fun!” Paul replied, virtually leaping out of his chair.
“Get yourself ready.” I instructed. “I’ll clear the pots.”
Paul went inside the house and upstairs to the bathroom and his bedroom, in that order.
I gathered the pots onto the tray and carried them into the kitchen. I stacked the dishwasher and set it going.
“I’m ready!” Paul announced cheerfully, carrying a bulging jade green Balgreen Primary School bag as he returned to the kitchen.
I followed Paul outside into the back yard. It was a large, square-shaped yard with the back of the house at the bottom, the garage on the right and tall and thick hedges at the top and to the left. A shed stood in the top left corner. There was a line of wooden decking along the back of the house, with a white garden table and four white garden chairs. A large tree stood in the centre of the garden.
“I think it might be best to tie you to the tree.” I suggested, as we approached the tree.
“OK!” Paul agreed, and he stood with his back upright against the tree and clasped his hands together behind it.
Going round behind his back, I opened the gym bag and produced a length of rope. Dropping the bag on the grass, I tied his arms together behind the tree, tight but not too tight!
Picking another length of rope from the bag, I knelt down and tied his legs to the tree. Again, tight but not too tight!
“How’s that?” I asked, picking up the bag and walking round to stand in front of Paul facing him.
“Just great!” Paul replied appreciatively. “Thank you so much.”
“I need to go for the bus.” I announced, heading for the house.
I went inside the house and up to my bedroom. Being one who likes to take a pride in her appearance, I was stood facing my dressing table as I lifted my RHSE school blazer off the chair and put it on.
As I straightened my blazer, I caught sight of the Prefect badge on the left collar and smiled. I am 17 and a Prefect at the oldest and (in my parents’ and my view at least) the best school in Scotland and I have just tied my “little brother” to a tree! LOL. I doubt my teachers would be laughing if they knew! LOL.
I picked up my black RHSE holdall (not the gym bag) and I went downstairs and locked the kitchen door behind me as I stepped outside. After making sure the sliding windows from the conservatory were locked, I went over to my captive brother.
“I’m going now.” I announced, standing in front of him with a beaming smile on my face. “Don’t get into any mischief!”
“You are so funny…..not!” Paul retorted, returning my smile.
With a loving sisterly tap on the right shoulder, I made my way down the driveway and Gareth was waiting for me at the bottom. We headed for the bus stop and made our regular journey to the Royal High School, Edinburgh.

The day was a pretty “run of the mill” Friday at the Royal High School Edinburgh, with my usual teachers and usual fellow students in my usual classes.
However, my “dark secret” gave this day a “buzz”. I wondered if this is what it’s like to be on illicit recreational drugs. Well, I had a mischievous and slightly evil smile on my face most of the day so some people must have been putting two and two together……….? LOL
I suppose I should have gone home during the lunch hour to check on him? It’s a 35 minute bus ride each way from my home to RHSE! It’s not a hot day and he’s tied in a safe position so let him stay there!
I had a nice lunch break with Gareth and other school friends, laughing and talking. The hour was over and the bell went, so it was back to class.
The afternoon was not much different from the morning. I was pleased with top mark for an assignment in English.

School finished for the week at 15:15, as it had done for years. We all wished everyone a happy weekend, said our goodbyes and made our journeys home.
Gareth and I were sat upstairs, on the left about halfway down the bus. As I said its usually a 35 minute journey, but negotiating the way through the centre of Edinburgh on a Friday afternoon can often put the journey to 45-50 minutes, and this would be one of those Fridays!

The bus finally reached our bus stop. We rang the bell as we got up, made our way down the stairs and to the door, and got off when they opened. Still chatting, as he had been doing since we left school, Gareth and I walked down our street, carrying our bags.
Gareth’s family and my family were next door neighbours. We had adjoining driveways with just a small wall separating the two. Dropping our bags on the ground, we gave each other a long and loving hug, even though we’d be seeing each other after tea to go to karate class. We finally released each other, and picking up our bags, Gareth walked up to his front door and let himself in.
With a beaming smile on my face and humming a tune to myself, I walked down our driveway and turned left into our back garden.
Not surprisingly, Paul was still tied to the tree. It was a mild and sunny day but with a light breeze so he wasn’t tied out in the hot sun!
Dropping my bag by kitchen door, I walked over to Paul and stood in front of him, smiling. My “darling little brother” returned the smile as he saw me approach.
“Had fun?” I asked cheerfully.
“It was great!” Paul replied appreciatively.
I went round behind my brother and untied the ropes. Although the ropes weren’t too tight, he had been immobile for eight hours! He rubbed the feeling back into his wrists and walked a little unsteadily towards the kitchen door.
Carrying the ropes, I put them back in his gym bag, and picked that and my school bag up as I entered the house.

Gemma
:twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. As always the nice and loving big sister even in your fictional stories, huh?
I guess that's a nice way to keep that cheeky little guy out of mischief :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I wonder if the Royal High School Edinburgh would be laughing if the knew, and if I would still be a Prefect? :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I wonder if the Royal High School Edinburgh would be laughing if the knew, and if I would still be a Prefect? :lol:

Somewhere near Edinburgh, some old lady: "Oh, my goodness, I knew that Gemma was trouble!! Get the school principal!"
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I was the model student at Balgreen Primary and the Royal High School Edinburgh, just as I am now at the University of Edinburgh!

:lol: :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The model student with her dark secrets to mercilessly tie her helpless little bother cruely to a tree all day long. :twisted: Or standing on him wearing trainers while the poor kid is helplessly staked out in the garden.
The principal surely should talk to this troublemaker in some secret RHSE Dungeon in the cellar of the school :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago The model student with her dark secrets to mercilessly tie her helpless little bother cruely to a tree all day long. :twisted: Or standing on him wearing trainers while the poor kid is helplessly staked out in the garden.
The principal surely should talk to this troublemaker in some secret RHSE Dungeon in the cellar of the school :lol:
Jealous, little boy? :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sure, it's a shame I cannot get back at Paul! ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Sure, it's a shame I cannot get back at Paul! ;)
That was me and not Paul, but he wouldn't be scared. :lol:

I am a loving, over-protective big sister - YOUR words! :lol:

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I meant I'm jealous I wasn't in your place. Teasing Paul :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

You've just proved my point - cruelty is a male thing and not a female thing! :lol:

I am "caring" ( ;) ) for my injured dear sweet "little" brother as we speak! :lol:

Gemma
:lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago You've just proved my point - cruelty is a male thing and not a female thing! :lol:

I am "caring" ( ;) ) for my injured dear sweet "little" brother as we speak! :lol:

Gemma
She put that word "caring" in quote marks. Red flags are raised. :mrgreen:

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago She put that word "caring" in quote marks. Red flags are raised. :mrgreen:
Somehow that "caring" always makes me think he needs someone to care for him because somehow he can't care for himself... because someone maybe reduced his ability to move... a lot? :twisted: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

There are some very suspicious people on this website!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago There are some very suspicious people on this website!

You bring it on yourself :lol:

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

This story is fiction only written purely for entertainment and can never happen for real? There are too many things that could go wrong here?

At 17, I really did want to do it and Paul would probably want to play his part.

Gemma
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Very cool story! I enjoyed it immensely :twisted:

I have a half-sister who is five years older than me, and we even lived together for a few years, but I never had the courage to ask her to tie me up. I really regret it, because she was a Girl Scout and probably would have tied me up pretty good ;)
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Likho wrote: 2 years ago Very cool story! I enjoyed it immensely :twisted:

I have a half-sister who is five years older than me, and we even lived together for a few years, but I never had the courage to ask her to tie me up. I really regret it, because she was a Girl Scout and probably would have tied me up pretty good ;)
I am 27 and Paul is 20 now. He'd be 4 (too young?) when I tied him the first time and we've been enjoying TUGs ever since.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Not too young at all Gemscot
Likho, you should ask your step sister.
It's not tooate
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Ouroboros wrote: 2 years ago Not too young at all Gemscot
It's not tooate
Ask her - she'd appreciate the opportunity to keep her "rope skills" up to date? LOL

Go on, do it!
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago
It's not tooate
Ask her - she'd appreciate the opportunity to keep her "rope skills" up to date? LOL

Go on, do it!
I'm afraid it's too late now. We are both adults and she has definitely grown out of such games :|
But luckily I met a friend on this forum who loves to keep me handcuffed for hours :D
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Likho wrote: 2 years ago
Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago
It's not tooate

Go on, do it!
I'm afraid it's too late now. We are both adults and she has definitely grown out of such games :|
But luckily I met a friend on this forum who loves to keep me handcuffed for hours :D
See the revised version of this story
Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorktie »

I wish i'd thought to tie my brother to the tree while I was studying/doing homework at college/uni. From my bedroom I have a clear view of him so he'd be safe?

Abbey
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

I wouldn't normally rewrite a story once i've posted it, but this one has a factual error at the beginning and a gap later one in the afternoon when we don't look at Paul and his part in the story for a second time. Below is the revised version.

Gemtie (Gemscot)
:D
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Although it was just forty-three minutes past seven in the morning, it was already an unusually mild and sunny Friday in April as I sat in the conservatory with Paul, talking as we had breakfast.

I was jealous (and possibly a little annoyed) of Paul. His school (Balgreen Primary for the Easter Holidays yesterday, whereas mine (Royal High School Edinburgh - RHSE) finishes today. He didn’t plan this, did he……….?

Being no school today, Paul was wearing a black hoodie, jungle camouflage combats and black trainers. I was wearing my school uniform white shirt and tie with a plain black knee-length skirt, and black socks with plain black leather shoes.

Our father is a surgeon and our mother a casualty sister (nurse), and they would both be working until late in the evening. Paul had persuaded my parents to let him stay home alone (he was 11) with the agreement I would make him a lunch (which I didn’t need to do) and we would get a takeaway for dinner.

“I need to get ready for the bus.” I announced, putting my empty cup on the tray on the coffee table. “Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“It’ll be great!” Paul replied eagerly.

“You get ready.” I instructed. “I’ll clear the pots!”

Paul went up to the bathroom and the bedroom in that order.

I gathered all our breakfast pots onto the tray and carried them into the kitchen. I stacked the dishwasher and set it going.

“I’m ready!” Paul announced, a few moments later, entering the room carrying a bulging red Balgreen Primary School nylon gym bag.

“Let’s do it then!” I replied, gesturing the door.

Paul opened the door and stepped out into the back garden, followed by myself.

We have a large and square-shaped back garden with a decking running along the back of the house with garden furniture on it. The garage is to the right, and privacy is assured by large thick hedges to the left and along the top. A shed stands in the top left corner. In the centre of the immaculate lawn is a large tree.

We walked over to the tree, and Paul passed me the bag as he stood with his back up straight against the tree and clasped his hands together behind his back and the tree expectantly.

I opened the bag and produced a length of rope, dropping the bag on the grass. Kneeling down, I tied Paul’s ankles securely together and then to the tree.

Producing a second rope, I tied Paul’s wrists securely together and then to the tree, making sure the knots were out of reach.

“How’s that?” I asked, walking round to stand in front of my brother with a beaming smile on my face.

“Just great!” Paul replied gratefully. “Thanks, GemGem!”

“Back in a mo!” I exclaimed, picking the bag up and heading for the house.

I went into the house and upstairs, depositing the bag on Paul’s bed.

Going into my bedroom, I picked up my school blazer and put it on. Standing in front of my dressing table, I caught sight of my blazer as I straightened it and in particular the Prefect badge. I am a 17-year-old Prefect at the oldest and best school in Scotland, and I’ve just tied my brother to the tree in our garden. I wonder if my school would be as amused as I am! LOL.

Picking up my bulging blue and black RHSE bag, I headed downstairs and back out into the back garden. After locking the kitchen door and checking the sliding windows from the dining room to the decking were locked and secure I went over to Paul.

“I need to go for the bus now!” I announced, smiling at my captive brother. “Are you ok? Ropes not too tight? Nothing hurting?”

“I’m fine, GemGem.” Paul replied reassuringly. “You go. Have a great day.”

“Bye, sweetie!” I exclaimed, giving Paul a little wave as I turned to leave.

I walked down the driveway and was greeted by my wonderful boyfriend Gareth, who live next door. We exchanged a hug and kiss and then walked down the road to the bus stop. The bus came and we took the 35 minutes journey across Edinburgh to the RHSE for our last day before the Easter holidays.

As I disappeared down the driveway, Paul was committed. Unless by some miracle the ropes just fell off (no chance – they are too tight for that! LOL) he was tied to the tree, and there he would stay until I got home about 15:45. Even if they could, he didn’t want the ropes to fall off. He wanted tying to the tree while I was at school, and after some persuasion he’s got what he wanted.

Just as he wanted, Paul would relax as much as the ropes would enable him to and just enjoy the day ahead.

Although it was the last day before Easter, it was pretty much like any other Friday at the RHSE. We met our friends and teachers as usual and had the lessons we usually have on Fridays. I was particularly delighted to get an A for an English assignment!

This Friday was different for me as I had a “terrible secret” inside that I could not share with anyone. I kept visualising Paul tied to the tree and surprisingly this actually gave an “emotional high”. I did wonder if this was the same kind of “high” druggies get, but I had no wish to find out.

Lunchtime came and most of us congregated in the school’s café area. We talked and laughed as we had our lunch. Part of me felt guilty at having lunch while my brother was tied to the tree, but there was no way I could go home to him and get back for the afternoon lessons, and he did want tying to the tree. He was safe, so he would just have to wait until we got home!

Back at home, although he couldn’t see the local church clock, Paul was aware of just the passage of time as the clock chimed each hour. Paul cheered softly to himself as the clock chimed twelve – he was about halfway through the day and it was going fine, just as he wanted.

By the time the clock chimed one, being tied tight (but not too tight) to the tree and completely immobile was beginning to take it’s toll. He’s legs were getting stiff and he was beginning to feel tired from standing in one place for so long. Although it was starting to get uncomfortable, Paul knew I would be home in just under three hours and would untie him! He wasn’t a “little kid”, and he was enjoying the experience.

The afternoon did seem to drag – was guilt catching up with me? LOL. Finally, 15:15 arrived and school finished for the Easter Holidays. Gareth and I said our goodbyes to our friends as we headed for the bus.

When there is no problem with the traffic, the bus journey from school to home can take just 30 minutes. Travelling across Edinburgh on a Friday afternoon, especial when finishing for holidays, can push that to as much as 50 minutes, and this was one of those Fridays!

No one at the RHSE knew my “terrible secret”, not even Gareth. I can’t believe I’d made it through the day without “bursting!”

Gareth and I sat upstairs on the bus, about midway back on the left. We laughed and talked about the school day we’d just had, and the holiday weekend ahead of us.

Finally, the bus reach our stop and we got off. Still just chatting, we sauntered the short distance from the bus stop down our quiet, residential street to our houses.

We stopped at the end of our adjoining driveways and dropping our bags, gave each other a long loving hug and kiss, even though we’d be seeing each other in a couple of hours for karate class! When we finally released each other, Gareth walked up the footpath to the front door of his home, opened the door and let himself in. He waved and blew a kiss as he closed the door behind.

Picking up my bag, I walked slowly down the driveway and turned into our back garden. Not surprisingly, Paul was still tied to the tree! LOL. Dropping my bag by the door, I went over to my dear brother, and stood in front of him with a smile on my face.

“Hello, brother dear!” I greeted cheerfully. “Had fun?”

“Just great!” Paul replied gratefully. “How about you?”

“I’m glad today is over!” I replied. “I can’t believe I’ve made it through the day without bursting and dropping myself in it!”

Paul giggled.

“Time to release you.” I announced, going round behind my brother.

I untied the ropes and as soon as he was free, Paul stepped forward one pace and rubbed his wrists. The ropes were tight but not so tight they cut his circulation off.

“PAUL!” I exclaimed shocked, grabbing Paul as he wobbled and nearly fell face down on the grass.

I helped Paul walk unsteadily into the house and sat him down on the sofa in the conservatory. I helped Paul lift his legs up onto the sofa and lay full-length on it, taking his trainers off and dropping them on the floor.

I went outside and retrieved the ropes, bringing them in and putting them in the Balgreen bag which had been in the chair all day. Keeping an eye on Paul as he rested on the sofa, I made dinner.

Gemtie (Gemscot)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic