End of Year Prank (m+and f+/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

End of Year Prank (m+and f+/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(The following is the sequel to a previous story:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=381
Enjoy and don’t forget to review!)

End of Year Prank

Tomorrow was the last day of school. And as customary, the students and myself were planning our end of the year prank against our teacher, Ms. Alya. At lunch, we were discussing what we going to our teacher.

“We got to make this prank the biggest one our school has ever seen!” my friend Arthur exclaimed at the table.
“Agreed” my friend Alex concurred. “Last year, the class released a bunch of chicken into her class. I heard that it took the janitors hours to wrangle all of them up!”
“And the year before, they moved her car from the parking lot into her classroom” my friend Lucy added.
“So, we have to come up with the best prank! But what are we going to do?” Arthur asked.

While my three friends discussed what the prank should be, I was too busy thinking of the tie up game I had played with Ms. Alya. It had been a few months since I tied up Ms. Alya in order to get extra credit on an essay I wrote. Unfortunately, we were both busy for the past several months and haven’t gotten the chance to do it again. But I wanted to do it again before the school year ended.

My friends yelling for me snapped me out of my reminiscing. “Kurt!”, Lucy shouted. “Any idea on what we should do to Ms. Alya?”

I thought for a moment and came up with an idea that would kill two birds with one stone; the prank and my wanting to bind up my teacher.

“I say we tie her up”

My friends looked at me like I was insane.

“Beg thy pardon” said Arthur.
“Think about it, guys” I say, coming up with justification for my plan as I go along. “Going after her classroom and car is one thing. But going after Ms. Alya herself?! That’s a whole other thing. We’d go down as legends!”
“You know, Kurt has a point” Alex replied. “If we were to pull this off, there’d be no other prank that would be able to top it!”
“Then it’s settled!” I shout. “Gather the others! Tell them to meet at my house this afternoon” I tell my friends.

That afternoon, everyone from Ms. Alya’s class (besides Arthur, Lucy and Alex, there were only 10 other students in the class) gathered in my living room to discuss my plan.

“As you might assume, Ms. Alya will be hard to restrain. She’d probably be able to escape if we used scarves or duct tape to bind her. So, we’ll use these.” With that, I pull out of my pocket something I’d bought in the case that I’d get to tie up Ms. Alya: a pair of handcuffs.

“Man! Where’d you get those?” Alex asked.
“I found them online” I replied. Before anyone asked why I bought them, I continued. “Now, I have an idea on how to tie her up, but I’ll need a volunteer. Any takers?” I ask.

After several moments, Katie, a blonde tall classmate, stood up and said “I’ll do it”.
“Great!” I say. “Put your hands behind your back” I tell her.

When she does, I snap the cuffs on her, locking them around her wrists. I run to my room and grab a roll of duct tape. When I come back, I take the duct tape and wrap it around her waist and shoulders, effectively pinning her cuffed arms to her back.

“How does it feel, Katie?”
“Very secure” she replies. “I don’t think I could move my arms!"
“I’m just getting started” I tell her. I then use the tape and wrap it around her ankles, thighs and knees together. She tested her leg bonds by hopping around, but nearly fell down. Luckily, a student, Lyle, caught her before she got hurt.

I finish her bondage by using a red bandana to stuff her mouth, a blue one to cleave gag her and a white one to blindfold her. I cap it off by placing a pillowcase over her head.

After a couple people walked around, inspecting her bonds (and a few of them taking pics of their bound friend), I asked her if she could escape. She struggled around, but her bonds held her tightly. After several moments of struggling, she sagged her body and shook her head, “no”.

After I untied Katie, she said “There’s no way that Ms. Alya could escape. Good job, Kurt!”

I turned to the rest of my classmates. “So, what do you say? Are we going to tie up our teacher?!”
“Yeah!”
“I can’t hear you!”
“YEAH!!!”

That night, I barely slept. I was too busy thinking of what we would do to Ms. Alya the next day. In English class the next day, none of us were paying much attention to what Ms. Alya had to say. Ms. Alya seemed to notice our lack of attention, but didn’t say much about it, probably attributing it to it being nearly summer.

Finally, the end of the school day! We decided to do this a half hour after the school day ended, so there would be less witnesses. We had hid the materials we needed in different lockers; the handcuffs were in Arthur’s locker, the bandanas were in Katie’s locker and the duct tape were in Lucy’s locker. When a half hour had past, we gathered up all the materials and slowly crept towards Ms. Alya’s room. The door was fortunately open, so we didn’t have to worry about its opening alerting Ms. Alya. We had two students (Marc and Jessica) stand watch outside the door in case someone came by while we tied her up.

Ms. Alya was looking at her computer screen with her back to the door, making the task easier.

“Now” I whisper-yell.

With that, Arthur and Alex charge into the room. “Wha-“ was all Ms. Alya got out before Alex clamped his down over Ms. Alya’s mouth, silencing her. Alex dragged her off her chair and held her down. Everyone then ran in and rushed Ms. Alya. Though she struggled, she was outnumbered. Soon enough, she was bound the same way Katie was the day before.

I balled up a red bandana and was about to shove it in her mouth when I notice the long black socks Ms. Alya was wearing under her white high heels. I whisper my idea to Lucy, who smiles upon hearing it. We both take off our teacher's high heels and socks. Ms. Alya is confused at first, but her eyes widen in horror as she sees us ball her socks up, realizing their next destination.

I order Alex to remove his hand. When he does, we see that her mouth is clamped shut. I smiled, knowing that she was only trying to delay the inevitable at this point. I pinch her nose closed, knowing that eventually, she'd have to open her mouth to breathe. After a minute, she finally cracks. As soon as her mouth open for respiration, the socks are shoved into her mouth and secured with several strips of duct tape.

The socks are clearly not appealing to her tastebuds, as she groans and glares at us until the red bandana originally intended for her mouth is tied over her eyes and the white pillowcase is placed over her head.

We all start cheering, having conquered our teacher. Just then, we hear a door across the hallway open. It was Ms. LeBouf, the art teacher. She noticed Marc and Jessica standing in front of the door, but didn’t think anything of it. As she walked away, she left the door open and we saw that on the floor a big tan rug on the floor. Suddenly, I came up with another idea. I have several of them drag the rug into Ms. Alya’s room and place our bound teacher on the rug. We roll her up in the rug so that only her head and feet were showing. We wrap tape around the rug, closing her inside

Satisfied, everyone starts leaving the classroom. “You go on ahead” I told everyone. “I want to taunt Ms. Alya here a bit more.” Soon enough, I was the only one in the room with her.

I kneel down and remove the pillowcase. “I’m going to take your gag off. Do you promise not to yell?” She nods. I remove the tape from over her mouth and she spits the socks out at lightning speed. I move the bandana over her eyes onto her hairline, making it act like a headband. It took her a moment for her to speak.

“I guess that you masterminded this plot, right?” Ms. Alya asks. I nod. “Yea, I figured that you would want to tie me up. I feel like I won’t be able to get out of this one.”
“Especially since you don’t have this.” I gloat as I wave the handcuff key in front of her. She chuckles as I place the key on her desk, safely out of her reach.
“So, you’re just going to leave me here like this?”
“Yep. But don’t worry, I’ll have someone come to your rescue” I assure her.
“Fine. But let me say this before I’m inevitably silenced; don’t think that there won’t be any retaliation for this little stunt, Kurt.” She states ominously, causing me to audibly gulp. “Now, gag me before I yell for help.” my teacher states contently.

Soon enough, she is silenced and blinded as she was when the other students leave. I close the door behind me and walk down to the janitor’s closet.

“Hey, Mr D’Arque. Ms. Alya wants you to clean her room. But since she’s working right now, she doesn’t want you to come in until an hour from now, ok?”
“Sure” he tells me before going back to listening to music (is that the Hamilton soundtrack?). With that covered, I head home with Ms. Alya’s threat of retaliation in the back of my mind.

The end
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666