The Amazing Wanda gets all tied up on stage (M/F) (complete!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

The Amazing Wanda gets all tied up on stage (M/F) (complete!)

Post by Deleted User 769 »

The setting: A dystopian city scape (The college drama room)
The time: After the Stink Years,.. (Just before tea time) 

“I was really surprised when they chose this for our next production,.. murder, kidnapping, corporate bureaucracy,.. municipal politics,.. it's not exactly a cheery number”

“Surprised and excited though right?” I said eagerly

“Oh, absolutely. I mean who wouldn't want to appear in a musical comedy that concludes with the mass slaughter of almost the entire cast?”

“Shhh!” I said pressing my finger to his lips “Spoilers!”

“Sorry. My bad” 

“And you're not too disappointed that you didn't get the lead?”

“Maybe a little,.. it certainly would have been fun getting to kiss you on stage, but at least I get to share the spotlight with you for a couple of numbers,.. But what about you, how do you feel about being cast as the leading lady?”

“I'm thrilled, although there's an awful lot of lines to learn,..” I said bashfully “at least until I'm kidnapped at the end of Act one,.. then I'm strangely quiet”

“Ha, ha! It's funny you should say that, did you happen to notice that you spend most of Act two bound and gagged?”

I shrugged, feigning indifference “It's just a play”

“And being tied up in front of all those people doesn't bother you?“

“I haven't really given it much thought” (I lied) Although that reminds me,  'I've been taken hostage and word is that my abductors are holed up in a secret hideout somewhere. Perhaps this one – here.'”

With my highlighted copy of the script in hand I crossed the room and retrieved a wooden chair from the table which I placed in the center of the room. Smoothing out my school skirt I sat down (with the pages open in my lap) and put my hands together, pressed my ankles together and pretended to struggle a little.
Lance looked sheepish, suddenly a little uncertain as to how to proceed.

“So I say,..” I prompted, feeding him his line,..

“Of course! Sorry,.. 'So I say, five more seconds, and then we let her have the rope. Five,.. Four,.. ThreeTwoOne!'”

“Mppphh!” I exclaimed through my imaginary gag, whilst struggling against my, equally imaginary bonds.

“That’s it, she gets the rope,..” He said In a curiously monotone voice that was devoid of even the faintest hint of menace.

Admittedly he was not the most naturally gifted of actors, but on the plus side of the ledger book, he looked great in a vest.
“Wait, this isn't working”

“What’s the matter? Didn’t you like my delivery?” He asked sounding somewhat like a wounded lion cub with a thorn in it's paw.

“Of course I did honey, you were magnificent as always (another lie) I just meant that it didn’t feel very realistic”

“How do you mean?”

“Well, here I am, the educated daughter of a Billionaire tyrant, trapped in the clutches of a desperate group of bloodthirsty anarchists and I'm sitting here pretending to be tied up”

“Go on,,..” he said, suddenly hanging on my every word.

“Well,..” I said coyly,.. “I was just thinking,.. you know,.. that it might be really helpful for the scene if I was actually restrained”

“For real?!,.. wait,.. are you sure? I mean, we can always fake it”

“We could,.. but then where would the fun be in that? Besides,..” I pointed out “It’s no use pretending you’re won't enjoy it. I mean how many boys do you know whose girlfriends trust them enough to let them tie them up? Especially when that same girlfriend is still dressed in her school uniform,..”

“Not many” He admitted bashfully

Although we were both pupils at the same college and thus subject to the same regulation uniform of crisp white shirt, green blazer, knee length grey skirt (me, not Brad) and yellow and green striped school tie, we each had wildly contrasting interpretations of the dress code. For instance, I wore my my collar buttoned at all times, whilst my boyfriend saw this same policy as a suggestion, choosing instead to dress in the style of a pupil who had recently suffered an attack at the hands of a horde of zombies.
“So, what do you suggest we use?”

“Funny you should ask,..” I said flashing a Machiavellian grin as I produced an assortment of clothesline and a pink bandanna.

“Where on Earth did you find all of that?” He asked sounding like a child on Christmas morning.

“Erm,.. I, er,.. that is, I brought it from home” I admitted sheepishly, staring at my shoes.

“Really?!” He replied eagerly, not even bothering to try to conceal the hapless grin on his face

“Don't look at me like that” I chided him “I knew we were rehearsing tonight so I picked up some props on the way. Here, take these” I said handing the bundle to my dumbstruck co-star

“What do you want me to do with all of that?”

“Well you can make a start at tying me up”

A lengthy pause, and then,..
“Are you absolutely sure about this?” Brad asked for what felt like the tenth time in as many minutes.

“Yes, I'm absolutely sure” I said sounding just that.

“And this isn't some kind of hidden camera show?”

“Of course not Dummy. Now I'm not going to ask again,..”  

“Okay,.. but how?”

“Well, the stage directions aren't very clear on that point, they just say that I'm bound and gagged, it doesn't mention how I should be tied,.. But I think it's pretty obvious that my hands should be behind my back.” I said stretching my arms around the chair crossing my wrists behind me.

“That makes sense” He agreed limply, apparently hypnotized.

“Well,..?” I said impatiently

“Sorry!” He stammered as he began to hurriedly wind the cord around my slender wrists.

“Is that too tight?”

“No that’s fine. It’s a little loose if anything. I can easily slip my hands out,.. There, see!” I said waving.

“Wow Samantha, you're like a female David Blaine”

“I think you mean Houdini, but thanks. Now try again and this time pull them tighter,.. er,.. it will help me get into the role.’

He did as he was asked. ‘Is that better?”

“Much” I said waggling my fingers happily “Now take one of the smaller ropes and use it to tie my feet together”

“Anything you say” He said as he knelt down and began winding a piece of cord around my stocking covered ankles, his hands lingering on the inside of my thigh.
When he was done rendering me immobile I wriggled experimentally in the chair and glanced up at him with a coquettish look in my eye.

“Why Mr Darcy, I do believe you’re cheeks are turning red,.. (That’s right, my boyfriend and Captain of the school chess team visibly blushed at the sight of me tied up) But I really shouldn't tease, after all, you have me bound hand and foot and at your mercy! I promise to be a well behaved hostage”

“I’ll believe it when I see it” He said with the lopsided grin of a deranged lottery winner.

“Okay, you've got one more piece of that clothesline left and it just so happens to be the longest one. My arms are behind me, out of sight so I think it would be a good idea to use it to tie me into the chair so the audience can see my ropes”

“Of course M'Lady”

With fingers that trembled ever so slightly, he wrapped the remaining piece of cord around my shirt covered arms pinning me to the back of the chair. 

“Now make all that rope tighter around my body. It looks really sloppy the way you’ve tied it.”

“Typical back-seat driver,.. It’s tricky because there’s so much left. I'll have to wrap it round lots of times”

“That's fine,.. It should look realistic. Go ahead, do your worst!” I dared him.

“Okay Princess, you asked for this,..”

In response I summoned up all my intellectual powers of debate, stuck out my tongue and blew an almighty raspberry in his general direction.
Undeterred he continued with the task of wrapping me up like an Egyptian mummy.

“Is this okay then?”

“Maybe make it a little tighter … Mmm, that’s better. Now I’ll find it very hard to move,..
but wait, haven’t you forgotten something?”

“Um …?”

“You have to gag me too”

“Oh, yes of course” I could tell he was trying to hide the excitement in his voice.

“Ready when you are” I opened my mouth wide and he gently eased the brightly coloured bandanna between my teeth. Surprisingly nimble fingers knotted the gag at the back of my head, trapping a few loose hairs as well. 

“Thht'f prmttn ghhd, bht tnm Hmt tnghtmr” I mumbled incoherently

“What's that? Hang on … I’ll take this out your mouth.”

“I said, tie it tighter! It really works better than I expected … Nggg!”

“That tight enough?”

“Mm hmmm.” I nodded eagerly

Brad secretly, and not so secretly, enjoyed himself tremendously at my expense for the next hour as I was repeatedly gagged, freed, tied and re-gagged as we revisited the scene over and over again (With Brad assuming a number of different parts, with varying degrees of success) For my part I threw myself into the role,  struggling energetically and singing along to the songs through the gag in my mouth. By the end, I was red faced and breathing hard (as indeed was my boyfriend,..)

“My hero” I exclaimed happily, massaging my jaw.

“So, have you got any notes?”

“I'm sorry?”

“I was asking if you had any constructive feedback on my performance”

“As a kidnapper?”

“No, as an actor”

In truth I had several ideas on how he could improve his stagecraft but deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, I limited myself to just one suggestion,..
“Upon reflection,..” I said smiling sweetly “I think you should really consider wearing a looser pair of trousers if you don't want the front row to discover just how much you enjoy tying up your girlfriend,..”

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read (or indeed comment on) this, or any of the other stories in the DID 101 series (as no-one is calling it) All feedback is gratefully received.

The next tale I’m thinking of writing concerns a scenario in which our brave (somewhat rope-happy) teen detective Samantha is interviewed about her adventures on a local breakfast news show. Consequently I thought it might be fun if readers of this site sent in questions for her/ me to answer (in character obvs) in the story (PG13 only please)

If you have any pressing inquiries, or simply want to tell our heroine she’s doing an amazing job,
please post any questions/ suggestions at the foot of this post (or DM if you prefer)

Thanks for listening, and as ever happy sleuthing!
Last edited by Deleted User 769 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

As per usual, your story is quite good.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

You lost me the first time with the start (my problem) but the second read on your story was more then satisfying, great work
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great story as always. I can tell though that this story is not based in the US as we do not have a dress code for College. That was just something weird I noticed while reading the story.
Deleted User 769

Macher wrote: 5 years ago As per usual, your story is quite good.
I hope this means you enjoyed it ;)
Deleted User 769

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago You lost me the first time with the start (my problem) but the second read on your story was more then satisfying, great work
Yay! I'm super happy you enjoyed the story. Just out of interest, where did I lose you the first time round?
Thanks for the compliment :D
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Amazing story!!!!!
Yippee! So glad you liked it! :D
Deleted User 769

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Great story as always. I can tell though that this story is not based in the US as we do not have a dress code for College. That was just something weird I noticed while reading the story.
Super happy you enjoyed it!
Deleted User 769

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and comment on this, or any of the other stories in the DID 101 series (as no-one is calling it) All feedback is gratefully received.

The next tale I’m thinking of writing concerns a scenario in which our brave (somewhat rope-happy) teen detective Samantha is interviewed about her adventures on a local breakfast news show. Consequently I thought it might be fun if readers of this site sent in questions for her/ me to answer (in character obvs) in the story (PG13 only please)

If you have any pressing inquiries, or simply want to tell our heroine she’s doing an amazing job,
please post any questions/ suggestions at the foot of this post (or DM if you prefer)

Thanks for listening, and as ever happy sleuthing!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

1. Do u ever wished that u picked a different occupation?
2. Do u have a preferred type of way to b tied/gagged?
3. Describe a time you couldn't escape from ur bonds.
4. Who is ur fav damsel in distress?

And for the finale, the host should tie her up (and gag her) so that Sam could show off her escaping prowess.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago 1. Do u ever wished that u picked a different occupation?
2. Do u have a preferred type of way to b tied/gagged?
3. Describe a time you couldn't escape from ur bonds.
4. Who is ur fav damsel in distress?

And for the finale, the host should tie her up (and gag her) so that Sam could show off her escaping prowess.
Sorry for the delayed responce.
1) There are certainly moments -for instance when I find myself bound and gagged and locked in the boot of a car on a boiling hot day for hours at a time - (or as I call it, Wednesday!) when I question the wisdom of my chosen career path, but all things considered I wouldn't trade my job for the world ;)
2) I don't know that I have a preferred way to be tied up,.. I see it as more of an occupational hazard than anything else. However, if I absolutely had to chose,.. maybe tied to a chair with silk scarves (rope burns being a big problem in my line of work) As for a gag, I guess anything that isn't too uncomfortable would be fine,.. a hermes scarf tied over my mouth?
3) There have been several occasions in which I was unable to escape from my bonds, fortunatly I have a very understanding group of friends and family who are happy to ride to my rescue!
4) Hmm, obviously Lois Lane was a big influence growing up, but if I had to pick one it would be Emma Peel
Hope that answered all your questions.
Thanks for reading! :)
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Love acting damsels!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic