The New Guy (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The New Guy (m/m)

Post by FelixSH »

Found this old story, I think it's from 2012, or maybe even earlier. Might have posted it on the old forum, I don't remember, but certainly not here. I just left it as it was, except for one or two grammar errors.

The New Guy

„So, you really won´t be coming this time?" Toby smiled apologetic, while shaking his head. „Sorry, Benny. I hope my job won´t be getting in the way of another trip, but it was simply bad luck this time. See ya."
Grinning he walked away. I already knew that he wouldn´t come, as he already wore the white shirt, black tie and black vest for his waiter-job, and he had to be there in half an hour. I sighed one last time, and went to the bus station. It was the first time, that I would be without Toby at the scout camp.

At the bus, I got a window seat. As I thought that I would have no one to talk, I got my book out of my backpack and began to read. It didn´t take long for someone to sit down beside me, but I didn´t even look up.

"Hi, I´m Tom."

Surprised I looked up. The boy beside me was around my age, 16, maybe one or two years younger, with blond hair and blue eyes. I wasn´t to sure, but it looked like he was rather huge and slim. I never had seen him, so he must have been new. "Hi, Ben. I never saw you at one of our trips. Are you new?" "Yes, I moved here three weeks ago. But I was a scout were I am from, so it´s not new to me. I can sit here, can I? Or is the seat reserved for someone?" I shook my head. "No, my friend has to work this time, and I have nothing against some company."

We talked for the rest of the ride. Tom was a nice guy, and pretty extroverted. It was fun, spending time with him.

At the camp, I found out that the tents were distributed in a way, that one person would sleep alone. This time, it was my turn. Grinning I accepted. As nice as it was to spend time with the other scouts, I liked to sleep alone.

The whole thing started to go wrong when we were eating. While talking with the other scouts and Tom, I made a silly joke about him. Nothing serious, I don´t even remember what it was, but it seems like he didn´t take it so lightly as he should have.

Around the evening, he came to me. "Hey, Ben. Could I train my knotting-skills with you." I didn´t think much about it, as I always liked to help other scouts. "Mind, if we could do it in your tent? I´m pretty horrible at this, so I don´t like anyone to watch." "Sure."

"So, how can I help you?" "You will see, in a moment." Puzzled, I waited for him to do something. I wasn´t prepared, as he grabbed my hands and tied them together. He was fast and took me totally by surprise, so that I couldn´t react until it was to late.

I tested my bonds. "Hey, you lied. Your knotting-skills are good, I can´t get free of this. Would you free me now?" I waited for a joke on his side, and that he would loosen the knot, but he only grinned, somewhat unpleasant.

"Not yet. First, you will listen. I don´t like to be made fun of in front of a lot of people. I am the one who does this, not you." I was confused. "What are you talking about? The little joke? Come on, you can´t be serious. Immpf!" I couldn´t go on, as he suddenly handgagged me. "I am. We will spend time together at this camps from now on, and you will do as I say for that time. This is only to show you what happens, if you don´t. Believe me, next time I will show you how good I really am with ropes. I will leave you alone now. You should be able to get free on your own, at least this time. So, good night."

I didn´t say anything else, as Tom went away, leaving me tied up. Damn, what a psycho. The best would be to simply ignore him. At least he was right with the rope, with enough time I would be able to free myself.

The next day, I ignored Tom as much as I could. The only time I talked to him was, when he made fun of me in front of the other scouts. Not that I had a problem with that, his jokes were pretty harmless, as were my answers. But a look in his face was enough to know that he wasn´t that pleased.

There were a lot of activities during the day, so I was tired pretty early and went into my tent with the sun still shining. That my tent was a bit away from the activities assured me some peace. I didn´t close my tent, but took my book, lay on my stomach and read.

I was pretty absorbed, so I didn´t notice Tom sneaking up on my and coudn´t do anything against him sitting on my back. Fast as yesterday, and with the same surprise factor, he grabbed my hands, forced them behind my back and tied them together.

I tried to get him off, but it was no use. "What the hell? Get off of me!" I couldn´t get out anything else, as he suddenly pushed a sock into my mouth. Swift as always, he sealed it of with some strong tape. He wrapped it around my head several times, so that everything under my nose, including my whole chin back to my neck was covered in this extremely sticky tape. I couldn´t open my mouth at all. "See, you only get problems if you resist me. Unfortunately, tomorrow is already the last day of this camp, but I have great news. I live near to you, so we will become good friends, and I will show you how to treat me."

While saying this, he continued tying me up. Because my hands were already tied, my resistance was futile, and my talking was reduced to hard-to-hear grunts. He forced my elbows together, until I moaned into my gag because it was too tight. He continued with tying my arms to my back and also binding my legs and feet together. Finally, he also connected my the ropes which tied my hand and my feet, effectively hogtying me.

I wriggled in my ropes, but there was no way out. My bonds were pretty strict, it was hard to move at all. Tom knew what he did.
Finally, he came in front of me and sat down. "Look at it as a punishment. It will be easier for you to learn from it and accept me as the top dog, got it? Don´t worry, I will come before anyone wakes up to free you." After saying that, he went out, but not without closing the tent, leaving my completely stuck. Not that it mattered much, as I couldn´t move at all.

I didn´t get a lot of sleep that night. Again and again I woke up and tested my bonds, trying to get free, but to no avail. It always took an eternity to get back to sleep, so the whole night seemed like it took forever. But I had no way out, aside from waiting for someone to free me. Hopefully, Tom would stay to his word.

When I noticed the first sunrays, I knew that soon everyone would be woken up. Fortunately, my captor did show up. "How was your night? Had a good sleep, like me?" I wanted to spit him into the face, while he said that and freed my hands. "I will leave the rest to you, shouldn´t be that hard with your hands free. I grunted a last time into my gag, as I worked on freeing myself.

"He did what? That´s crazy." Toby didn´t exactly now what to think about Tom, after I told him everything. Even though I was ashamed because of it, I wanted to teach him a lesson. But I knew that Tom was stronger than me, so I needed help. Toby was pretty strong, so he could, and would, help me with my revenge. He wouldn´t even need me for it.

The plan was to surprise Tom, when he made a walk through the near woods, which he had told me, he did every day at 6 pm. The perfect opportunity. We would meet there at 5.30.

Equipped with a rope and tape, I made my way to the point, where we wanted to surprise Tom. Originally, it was planned to meet at Tobys house, but as he wasn´t there, I simply assumed he already went here.

"Hey, what´s up?" Who was that? I knew this voice. Damn, Tom stood in front of me, leaning against a tree. How could this be? Without Toby, this would be problematic.

"Hi. Sorry, I don´t have time for you, I´m meeting a friend." Tom smiled. "Let me guess. You want to meet up with the friend of yours, so you can tie me up? See, I thought you would try to get me back, so I was careful. And when I saw you talking with someone at the bus station, I assumed it was a friend of yours. Easy, I know. But I watched him a bit, and when he went to the supermarket, three hours ago, I met up with him. You know, talked a bit about me, about you. But I will spare you the details, you can simply look at the result. Look up."

I did, and froze in terror. Toby hung down from one of the trees, tied up with lots of rope. It was very similar to my hogtie, accept that his feet weren´t connected to his hands but to a thick branch, where the rope was knotted, only to lead further down to a root, where it was knotted a second time. Toby swung a bit, and I think he tried to free himself, but he couldn´t move a muscle. Additionally, I couldn´t even hear him, as he seemed to be gagged the same way as me back at the camp.

Angry I looked at Tom. "What did you do to him? He looks exhausted!" "I had a bit fun with him. He hangs there only since...I don´t know, 15 minutes, maybe. Before that, I played with him a bit. You know, tickling and so on. We only had a bit of fun. But don´t worry. Now I will have fun with you..."

Two hours later, I understood why my friend looked so destroyed. Our captor is at tormenting as good as in tying someone up. That he left me in a hanging wedgie doesn´t help either. At least, he promised to free us before midnight. I couldn´t wait for it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a nice story. Tom really deserves a lesson on how to treat others. At least, he is untying them and not leaving them to their fate.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Pretty good! Sort of takes me back to my time in scouts, where playing TUGs was almost a way of life.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Always good to read something new (or, at least, new to this site) from you, [mention]FelixSH[/mention].
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Very nice story :) Good work [mention]FelixSH[/mention] :)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the comments, guys. Glad you like this old story. :)

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic