Penny and a coworker of her parents M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Penny and a coworker of her parents M/f

Post by lasse672000 »

"Penny?" the deep, raspy voice on the other end had said. "Be prepared at about three this afternoon." Click. That was it. But I didn't need to hear more. I knew who the caller had been. It was Vernon. No one else but my parents and he called me Penny anymore.

Let me introduce myself, before we go any further. My name is Maria Penelope (Penny) Algeroth. I'm 1 meter 60, and weigh about 55 kilos. My hair is bluish black, very thick, shiny and waist long, and I prefer to wear long skirts or dresses all year round, if possible, preferably combined with nylon, cotton or wool pantyhose (depending on weather and time of year) and at least one tulle petticoat.
Today, I was wearing a black cardigan, a white lace blouse with a pink ribbon tied together on the side of my face in a bow, a black, polka dot 3/4 length skirt with a tulle petticoat, light beige nylon pantyhose, and pink slippers.
My parents are middle aged and the cofounders of a reasonably successful, nation-wide chain of appliance stores, but who has begun to have plans to expand abroad.
Lastly, Vernon. He's not related to any of us. He's about my height, but weighs about twice as much, is a couple of years older than my parents, works as a store room clerk at one of my parents' stores, and who, for some reason often gets invited to our home.

The door bell rang and I went to answer it. As expected it was Vernon and I immediately began the game we had played for quite a while.
"Ah! Milord Piepoff! How nice of you to drop by on such short notice." I haughtily said, nodding ever so slightly.
"Why; of course, milady Almumum! Anything for you." he replied and bowed deeply, pretending to fussily wave a hat in front of him. "How may I assist you?"
"Well, none of my servants are present at the moment, and I suddenly felt the need to talk to somebody."
"At your service, milady. As always."
"Good! Let us go into the parlour."

We went into the living room, and he sat in a high backed leather chair, and I sat in a high backed kitchen chair, placed either side of the coffee table. I poured some tea, and we talked for a while.
Suddenly, I looked at the clock on the mantle-piece.
"Oh, is that the time? My servants will be back soon!" I said. Then I pointed at a canvas bag, standing beside him.
"May I be so bold as to ask you to use the contents of that bag, milord? I think you will find everything you need inside."
He picked it up, and looked inside. Then he looked at me. "As you wish, milady." he smiled and bowed. Then he walked behind me, and gently grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind the back of the chair, and I felt a rope snugly encircle them, pulling them together.
Then he wound another rope a couple of times my waist, my elbows and the back of the chair, tying it off in front of me.
"How is that, milady?" he asked. "Comfortable?"
I tried moving my wrists, and found I couldn't even move them an inch apart. Not that I had expected anything else from him.
"It will have to do, I suppose." I sighed, trying to sound real bored.
He took two more pieces of rope, and went down on his knees in front of me, so he could tie my legs, below my knees, to the legs of the chair.
Lastly he got to his feet, and walked behind me again. "Open wide!" he said, and I complied.
He stuffed my mouth with a big ball of fabric, and tied a bandana around my head to keep it in place.

At that moment, my parents returned, and Vernon went to the door to greet them.
"Ah, Vernon!" dad said and grabbed his hand and shook it. "How are you?"
"Never better, sir!"
"Good. Good. And I suppose Penny is..."
"Yes, sir; she is. I left her in the living-room. I doubt she'll be joining you any time soon."
"Might as well leave her there, until it's time for dinner. Don't you think so?" Mum asked dad.
"Mm." dad agreed. "Might as well."
They left me there, only checking up on me from time to time, for about two hours. Need I say I loved every minute of it?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Nice story! I liked that the parents were OK with Penny's and Vernon's game.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice! is there another part? I'd be ok with being tied up and gagged if my parents were ok with it! nice!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Not yet, scarfgagged, but there will be. Soon.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Penny, hunny?" mother put her head through my bedroom door, "Vernon is on the phone, and I suspect he wants to talk to you.
I sat at my desk, dressed in a floor length, 3/4 sleeved red velvet dress, with lace on the collar and cuffs and a couple of tulle petticoats, trying to concentrate on my home work.
"Thanks, mum!" I muttered, and picked up the extension phone in the corner of the desk.

"Y'ello. " I sourly muttered.
"Ah; milady is in a bad mood today, I hear?" Vernon briskly noticed. "May I tempt you with a ride in my carriage, milady? And maybe a little surprise, along the way? I am sure that will take your mind off whatever is troubling you, milady. For a while, at least."
I looked at the pile of books and papers in front of me, and moaned.
"Are you ill, milady?" Vernon asked, real concern evident in his voice.
"No, not at all, milord." I replied. "It is just that there is so much work to do at the moment I don't know where to begin."
I could hear him loudly breathe in through his nose. "I see!" he said, "In that case, you really do need my help! Come, milady! My chariot awaits you!"

A couple of minutes later I sat in the front passenger seat of Vernon's estate, seat belt safely buckled.
"Are you sitting comfortably?" he asked as he turned the key, and the engine roared to life. He carefully backed out of our drive way, turned right.
"Yes; thank you. Where are we going?" I looked at the houses and trees whizzing past.
"Ah!" he said. "That is for me to know, and you to guess. I'll give you a clue, though. Literally, I will. Open the glove compartment, and take out what's in there. You'll love it; I guarantee." he giggled.
I did as he told me, and found a pair of handcuffs, and a ball with straps on either side.
"U-hum?" I hummed, sceptically. "Are you going to put me in prison, or what?"
"No; not at all. Far from it, actually." Vernon replied, actually sounding quite awkward for the first time. "Please, put them on? You'll spoil part of the fun if you don't."
I took a deep breath, and said: "O.K."

I put the ball in my mouth, just behind the teeth, and buckled the straps quite tightly behind my head. Then I cuffed myself in front.
"I think you missed something in the compartment!" Vernon said, and I put my hands in there again, and took out a elastic band, like those tennis players (and some girls) use, to keep their hair out of the way.
"Please, put that over your eyes." he said, which I actually managed to do, after some juggling around.
"It's not perfect, by any means," he said, "but it'll block most of your sight, until I take it off.

He continued driving for quite a while, and when he eventually did stop, I couldn't hear anything, except the wind and birds singing in the trees.
He opened the driver's side door, got out and walked behind the car, opened the door on my side, took my arm and helped me get out.
"I'll take the blindfold off in a minute, I promise." he gave my arm a little tug, and guided me a couple of meters, before he told me to stop. I felt a chair being gently pushed against my legs, and he told me to sit, and lift my arms. Once again I did, and he wrapped something around my waist. When I tried to move, I realized he must have wrapped a piece of rope around me and the back of the chair. Several times, actually. Then, he took the ball out of my mouth, and very slowly pulled the sweat band from my eyes.

When my eyes had adjusted to the light again, I gasped. In front of me was a beautifully set table, with lemonade, cake and cookies.
"Hope you like my idea of a picnic?" he asked. "My idea, so your parents could get some time alone."
"Lovely idea it is, too! Thank you."

When he drove me back home a couple of hours later, I insisted on having the band pulled down over my eyes again, before we left the table
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Absolutely lovely!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

I, together with my parents, had been invited to spend a day onboard Vernon's yacht. Now, I lay on my back on a blanket on the deck, dressed in a blue bathing suit with mint green trim and soaked in about half a bottle of sun screen, trying to, safely, soak up as much sun as I possibly could.

I heard someone come and sit down next to me.
"Are you awake?" I heard Vernon ask.
"Barely." I lazily replied and turned over on my stomach.
"You're not bored then; are you?"
I turned back over to my back, and opened one eye, and looked at him. He was dressed in a cap, a pair of blue shorts and a white-and-blue striped t-shirt and sandals, but no socks. What was he up to now?
"No; I'm having the time of my life, actually. Why?"
"Nah;" he sighed and thoughtfully looked into the big, blue, yonder; "I just wondered if you'd like to play THE GAME?"
"What; here?" I laughed.
"Yea. We could pretend this is your boat, and I'm a pirate, holding you prisoner. I just happen to have all the material I need, both rope, padlocks and chains, onboard."
I gave him a curious look, but he just smiled and nodded.
"O.K! Sounds great!" I smiled, and got to my feet. "However, I think we ought to tell my parents, before we get started."
"Don't worry." he laughed. "I already have!"

He went over to a compartment in bow , opened the hatch and took out two lengths of rope, and brought them back to me.
He put one on the deck, and folded the other in half. Then he walked behind me, and tied my wrists together. He then folded the other one in half, and wrapped the rope around my waist, so the fold was placed just below my belly button. He took the loose ends and guided them between my legs, fed them between my body and the rope and used them to tie my wrists to my waist, tying them off on the crotch rope.
"Move!" he hissed, and pushed me towards the staircase leading down to the cabin, picking up two more lengths on the way.

To say my parents got a chock when they saw us climbing down the stairs, would be an understatement.
"What...? Why...?" mum chocked stuttered, but dad just smiled.
In complete silence, Vernon helped me to lie down on my side, on one of the bunks, then he tied my knees and ankles together. Then, he walked over to a chest, pulled out one of the drawers, and took out a large handkerchief, which he balled up, and a long scarf.
He walked back to me and, still without saying a word, sat down on the side of the bunk, grabbed my chin and forced the balled up handkerchief into my mouth, and tied the scarf around my head. He got to his feet, and looked at the result.
"Good!" he growled. "You two!" he pointed at my parents. "Guard her!" he pointed at me, and went back up on deck.
"Yes, sir. Of course, sir!" dad said, playing along, almost standing at attention and saluting.

When Vernon had gone, I managed to sit up on the edge of the bunk bed, and mum sat beside me.
"Are you O.K?" she asked. "With being tied up like this, I mean."
"M-hm." I nodded.
"So when are we supposed to untie her?"
"Well, either she gets free on her own," dad thoughtfully said, "or we can untie her when we get home. It's up to her, really. But I suspect she has already found a way to get free, if she wanted to. Haven't you?" Dad gave me a stern look.
I started searching for the knot in the rope that held my wrists together, and found it pretty quickly, although it was placed almost out of reach. I nodded and relaxed. I knew which option I'd choose.

A couple of hours later, I was sitting in a chair at home, still tied and gagged.
"Dinner's almost ready!" mum said, took the gag out, and untied me so I could go and change.
"Thanks!" I said, as I rubbed my wrists. "Would you mind tying me up again, after dinner?"
"You really like it; don't you?" mum sighed.
"Yup!" I smiled.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Well; what do you think; milord?" I spread out my arms and turned around, to show Vernon my new ankle long, long sleeved cotton dress, decorated with sheep, suns and pink flowers, a tulle petticoat, a pink silk ribbon wound several times around my waist and tied off in a big bow in the back and lace on the collar and cuffs. On my feet, I had white, knee high silk stockings and high heeled, black patent leather sandals.
"M-mm!" he hummed, raising an eye brow, apparently suitably impressed. "I like it a lot, milady! It looks very nice on you!"
"Thank you, sir. And may I say, you look splendid, too." He was dressed in a pair of plush trousers, a plush jacket, and a white shirt with frills on the collar and cuffs, as well as running down his chest, a dark blue velvet bow, white knee high socks and black patent leather shoes.
"What shall we do today?" I asked.
"Well," he slowly said, "I'd thought we'd go for a ride in my carriage, maybe stopping off at some interesting place?"
"You have got one in mind, I suppose?"
"I have."
"Pray; tell me more!" I jumped up and down, as an excited little girl waiting for her presents on Christmas eve.
"No, milady; I will not." he said and frowned. "That would spoil the surprise; wouldn't it?"

We went out to his car and he opened the door to the front passenger seat. I got in, and he helped me buckle in, as a proper gentleman should, before closing the door and walking over to the other side. He started the car, and we slowly rolled away.

"In the glove compartment, I have put some things I want you to put on." he said, a little while later. I opened it, and found a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs and a pink, frilly, silk sleeping mask. I quickly locked the cuffs around my wrists in front of me, and managed to pull the mask over my head, and over my eyes.
"OHHH!" I squealed in excitement. "This is so exciting! I almost feel like I'm being kidnapped!"
"Well, you are. Well, almost. Look, I'll explain when we get there." he said, actually sounding a bit uncomfortable, which was highly unusual for him.

The car stopped, and I could hear him get out, and open the door beside me. He reached inside, released the seat belt, and helped me get out.
I raised my hands to take the blindfold off, but he grabbed them and said: "No; please don't. Not yet, anyway. There are some steps right in front of you. I'll help you." He grabbed my arm, and we walked up three steps. He let go of my arm and said; "Wait here!" I could hear him unlock and open a door. Then, he returned and guided me inside.

When I finally was allowed to take the blindfold off, I saw we were in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, by the looks of things.
"This is where I spend most of my vacations."
I looked around, and noticed that just about everything looked hand-made. When I said so, he smiled and told me he had made the things himself.
"It's actually a great way to take your mind off things!" he smiled.

He walked over to a cabinet in the corner and took out a long piece of chain. He wrapped one end of it around my waist, and the other he locked to a ring in the middle of the ceiling. He walked over to a stool and sat down.
"Now," he said, all of a sudden sounding very business-like, "let's discuss the terms of your release, milady. You will write a letter to your servants, explaining what has happened, and that I want a specific amount of money. As it is Friday today, I will give them until Monday to pay me. Therefore, you will not be released until then. Have I made myself clear, milady?"
"Yes, you have, you scoundrel!" I defiantly said, but he only laughed and put a pen and paper on the table. "Write!" he barked, and I was too amazed to do anything else.

"How will this letter get delivered? Given where we are, and the fact that it is Friday, I mean." I asked, when I was finished writing.
"Don't you worry. I have everything figured out."

Fast forward to Monday night, and I lay in my bed, dressed in a midnight blue pyjama one-piece with feet, and decorated with meteorites, stars and moons.
"So; how was your week-end?" dad asked.
"Different." I replied. "It was a bit awkward, not being able to use your hands as much as you're used to, though."
"Have you made any plans for the future?"
"Yes, we did; but they don't involve any tying-up. Not for quite a while, at least."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic