Worst Party Ever (m+/m+) - Final chapter added (05. Febuary)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Such a fun concept. Poor Pete has been stuck the longest.
tufriend (he/him/his)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] As everyone else pointed out, this latest chapter was a super enjoyable read.
The fighting and restraining is of course awesome, but the fact that all of this is done in good spirits (even though there's an element of stress and competition involved) makes the whole experience even more enjoyable.

With that being said, I'm stoked about Neil finally being bound.
After that little fiasco of his, I would only think it fitting for him to be restrained securely, not to mention very well gagged.
That was quite a spectacle he managed to put up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great work as ever
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Will continue writing today or tomorrow, so shouldn't be too long, before the next chapter.
tufriend wrote: 2 years ago I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Such a fun concept. Poor Pete has been stuck the longest.
Yeah, the poor guy has been stuck in a closet for over a year now. Really drew the short stick here. Whenever I'm done with this story, I'll make sure to give him a personality, and something to do beside lying there, unable to move and talk, and be frustrated. :lol:
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @FelixSH As everyone else pointed out, this latest chapter was a super enjoyable read.
The fighting and restraining is of course awesome, but the fact that all of this is done in good spirits (even though there's an element of stress and competition involved) makes the whole experience even more enjoyable.

With that being said, I'm stoked about Neil finally being bound.
After that little fiasco of his, I would only think it fitting for him to be restrained securely, not to mention very well gagged.
That was quite a spectacle he managed to put up!
Yeah, people say that, when cute things get angry, they are the scariest things of them all. I think. Maybe I'm making half of this up. But yeah, I'm looking forward to restraining him. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Something light and simple, before we start the last act.

Chapter 10: Interlude

With Neil helplessly bound, Hunter brought his attention back to Eric and me. His new captive wriggled around. It was like a reflex – if you got tied up, you tested out your bonds. But he made no sound, he didn't try hard. I still enjoyed the sight. After what he had just done, the tape fit him well.

“So, what am I supposed to do with you, guys? I mean, I win, right? Everyone is now my captive.”

Hunter looked very self-righteous, doing his best hero pose, while grinning down onto us. I begged him, unintelligible, made my biggest puppy eyes, and tried to break my tape prison. But, even with my hands in front, there was no hope of getting out of this, on my own.

To my surprise, Eric, after grunting for a few seconds, said something. “Come on, let us go. You still need our help, to get whoever is behind all this.” The tape was still on his face, but it seemed like it had loosened on the upper lip.

I just listened in frustration, as Eric was subjected to very bad jokes, and light strokes on the head. My gag was to gross, to work on it with my tongue, so I accepted that I could only add grunts to the discussion. And, well, I just enjoyed the look of Eric, Victor and Neil, dressed up and in captivity. Why not take it in, if I couldn't do anything else?

But finally, Hunter seemed to have grown bored of teasing us. “So, what do you suggest? Do you guys have a plan?”

Eric nodded. “Well, not too much, but you alone might not be a match for the killer. Remember, it might be more than one person. Do you really want to go out of this room, right now, on your own?”

Hunter thought about it for a second, shaking his head. “Yeah, I know. As much as I enjoy you guys this way, I guess I still need you.”

As he started releasing Eric, by undoing his gag, Neil chimed in. “Hey, don't untie them. How are you so sure that it's not one of them?” Eric was ready to bark an answer, while I already saw our hopes dwindle away. Except, that Hunter didn't care.

“Look, I don't get this game. I have no idea who is behind everything. But Eric is right, I need some help, and everyone outside this room is unavailable. So, if it's them, at least it will be over, after I freed them.” I giggled. Simple and easy. Well, I was glad it gave us another shot.

Gleefully, I watched Eric, throwing a Look at Neil. Whenever this was over, there would be many, many paybacks, and Neil had just made sure that his interest had just doubled. Looking at him, he seemed to have realized that too, as he started to struggle, with bigger intensity.

After Eric was free, Hunter focused on me. He couldn't help himself, of course, and started by tickling me. Only a few seconds, though. “Sorry, couldn't resist. You are pretty adorable, all helpless. A bit like a kitty.” I rolled my eyes, grunting into my gag, to at least make him take these disgusting socks out. And soon, I was free, too.

“So, what are we doing with him?”, Hunter asked, drawing all our attention at Neil. Who seemed to get, suddenly, a good bit more nervous, tugging heavily at his bonds. “You let me go, realizing that four can achieve more than three?”, he asked, his forehead showing signs of sweat.

Eric laughed. “He clearly demanded a gag. We should fulfill his wish.”

An evil smile on his lips, he took off Neils socks. Neil tried to move away, but was as helpless as I and Eric had been, just a few minutes ago. Hunter and I enjoyed the show, where words became useless grunts, and even those were soon hard to hear.

But my best friend wasn't done yet. He had only used one of Neils socks, which was thick enough to fill out plenty of the prisoners mouth. As Eric had realized beforehand, that stuffing it further was unnecessary, he seemed to have gotten another idea.

Neils eyes grew bigger, as he realized what was happening. He was adorable, in his panic, and both I and Hunter couldn't help but laugh at the poor guys predicament. His wiggling and muffled screams didn't do a thing, and soon, the sock was pressed against his lower face. The prisoner started to beg now, but there was nothing to be done, as tape made sure that the stinking piece of cloth was stuck, for however long we decided to keep it there. Neil closed his eyes, and seemed to hold his breath, but in the end, he couldn't escape the smell.

Eric seemed very smug at his former tormentor. His ego had certainly taken a beating, when he hadn't been allowed to breath. And each time, he heard some begging, the smugness visibly increased.

“I think, it's time that we bring him to Justin. After what he had done, it's fair to leave him gagged, even with, well, that icky one. But let them at least spend the rest of the game together”, Hunter said. It wasn't a suggestion, more a statement.

There was no debate about this. Hunter picked Neil up, put him over his shoulder, and carried him to the bathroom. In there, we undid Neils tape, and reapplied on hands and feet, after making him hug his boyfriend with arms and legs. This way, they could cuddle and enjoy themselves a bit, while we were busy.

I used the time here, to clean off some of the sweat from my body. It had cooled out, and by now, with only my shirt on, I felt cold. Back in the kitchen, I put on my jacket again, too, for the same reason.

Happily, I realized that Eric did the same, and also added his tie to his outfit, once more. No words needed, we both knew that he just did me a favor here.

Hunters eyes fell on Victor, who had started to grunt again. I got nervous, thinking about what we had done made me feel horribly nervous. His look was scary. I could see the joy, he would get out of torturing us, for what had happened today.

“So, we know that it's not him, right?”, Hunter started. “Shouldn't we free him? Would be a big help, I think.”

Victor clearly listened. Hunter didn't even try to talk quietly, expecting this to be a simple decision. Eric seemed to ponder this idea.

My thoughts were chaos. What we did was mean. We needed to let him go, immediately. But he looked adorable, gagged, and only his head being visible. Plus, when would we ever get him in such a position, again?

What to do? I didn't know. I mean, I knew the right thing, but my heart fought fiercely against it.

Thankfully, Eric was on my side. “Nah, let's keep him that way. I mean, look at him. Isn't it great, seeing the big guy being completely helpless, not even able to talk?” At this point, Eric moved closer to our prisoner, grinning evilly.

“Just look at this!”, he said, excited, his voice full of glee. His fingers poked around Victors helpless neck, making my neighbor squirm again. “He can't do anything about this! This is way too funny!”

Victor started to complain again, trying to get us to see reason, but Erics joy was contagious. Hunter started to smile, getting closer to my neighbor himself. “You mean like this?”, he asked, letting his fingers dance for a short time over Victors head. “No, no, like this” And, again, his body started shaking.

His look had lost its edge, getting a more begging, hopeful glimmer. I had never seen Victor make puppy eyes at me! He was so cute, I couldn't even take it.

I needed to get a grip on myself. Come on, focus! While the other two were continuing with their light torture and their childlike joy, I breathed out, focusing myself. There was work to be done.

“Guys, stop the tickling.”

My friends looked disappointed, but did as I asked them to. Victor started to listen, hope growing in his eyes.

“We want to win this, right? Not just, dunno, free the others and stop the game.” Eric and Hunter nodded. I knew it, they were as determined as me.

“Thought so. Which means, we can't let Victor out. Before we tied him up, he told me that he wanted to stop the game. To open the closet with tools, if necessary, and just to free everyone. He would ruin the fun!” After a dramatic pause, I ended with: “Tell you what, we will play with him, after the game is over. We can enjoy our prisoner over the whole night.”

Victors eyes grew big, as he heard this, and he tried to struggle again. Well, more than trying wasn't possible for him, and he soon stopped, as he realized how delighted my friends looked at him.

I just did it. Whoever won, Victor would lose. The whole situation made me insanely nervous, but there was no going back now. This was not ok. I knew that. But this chance might never come back. Victor was in our hands, and there was nothing he could do about it. Just this one time.

Our eyes met, and I knew immediately that I was in deep, deep trouble. My stomach dropped. Sure, there was a glint in his eyes, making it clear that he wasn't really angry. But there was a deep promise of fun.

For Victor.

With a feeling of deep dread in my stomach, I decided to lead Hunter and Eric away from here, back to the kitchen. “Guys, we need to make a plan. It's time to go on the offensive.”

I only caught a glimpse of their smiles, before the lights went out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]tufriend[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]

Provided by bondagefreak

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

absolutely amazing new chapter
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Now, more than anything I want Victor to win. :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great chapter! The twists, they keep on coming! And while I'm feeling very bad for Victor, I also don't want him freed. I still really want Alex and Victor to get some quality bondage bonding time, similar to what Neil and Justin are getting. I think Alex would like that a lot, and it may prove to calm Victor down a bit more!
My M/M Stories Here
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the feedback, guys, glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Provided by bondagefreak

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Chapter 11: Lurking in the Dark

It was silent for some time. The first one to say anything, was Victor. Or rather, he tried, uselessly as always.

“What the fuck?”, Eric exclaimed, which spoke for all of us. Was that just really bad timing, or had someone taken the prank too far? For a few seconds, my thoughts went beyond the game and this weekend. What should I do, if there was anything wrong with the electricity?

“It's just this house. Look. Your neighbors lights and the street lamps are still on”, Hunter offered, himself confused too. Well, that probably meant the lights wouldn't suddenly come back, again.

As on cue, they actually did go on, but only for a second. On, off, on and finally off, again. There was something fishy going on. It also felt, like a rock was falling off my chest.

“I think someone is just messing with the fuse box”, I said, breathing out. “Which means, they want us to come to them. Well, fair enough.”

I looked at Hunter and Eric. We had already decided to bring the fight to the perpetrator, this put just more oil into our inner fire. “Let's go.” Even though there wasn't much light inside the room, I still could see the smile of grim determination on Erics face.

We explained to Hunter, that the fuse box was in the cellar, which seemed to be the place of choice for the killer. It did scare me, not gonna lie. It was a dark place, with may ways to hide and ambush someone. Going down there was dangerous, and would put us at a clear disadvantage.

Gulping, I thought back at the scene with Neil. Despite being sort-of prepared, despite knowing where he was and being able to see everything, he had still gotten all three of us. Butterflies in my stomach went crazy, and I couldn't decide if I felt more scared or excited.

Eric put his arm on my shoulder. He smiled at me, reassuring, but also in fighting mode. In his hand, there was a new roll of tape. Well, there would be no holding back, or being caught off guard. As long as we stood together, we would be able to fight, whoever was behind this game. And even if there were two, with Eric and Hunter on my side, I was sure we could win. I, too, had armed ourselves.

“I can't wait to end this. He will have a long night ahead of him”

Erics glee was contagious. Hunter added a single “Yeah”, but equally full of spirit, while I only grinned. We would win this!

Still, looking at the dark hallway outside the kitchen made my breath just a little bit slower, my heartrate slightly more intense. Trying to turn on the light did nothing. I sighed. Just as expected. Grabbing the shoulders of my two friends, I started to listen. There actually was some noise, coming from the bathroom.

Carefully, we made our through the hallway. It lead just a bit forward, before splitting into a right and left direction. To the left, there was the house door. To the right, the door to the bathroom, my mothers bedroom and the cellar.

Remembering what had happened in the living room, we made sure to look around the corner at the same time. The lack of light clearly played with my brain, though, making me see figures in the dark, for a second. But it soon became clear, that there was no one there.

While it was dark around the corner, there was still a bit of light from the kitchen windows The main door, too, had a window out of thick milk glass, which made the darkness less absolute. After a bit of time, my eyes had adjusted so far, that I could at least see the outlines of things.

I decided, to go forward and open the bathroom door. If someone was waiting there, he would only get me in surprise, and would have to deal with the bigger threats of my stronger friends, behind me.

But there was nothing of interest. Well, Neil and Justin were still there, still as helpless as before, looking at us in confusion. Looking behind the door, I realized that it was just their grunts, that we had just heard their grunts.

“Don't worry, guys, someone is jerking with us. Everything is fine, you'll soon be free, again.”

I didn't even wait for an answer from my two friends, before closing the door, again. With a nod, I pointed toward the cellar door, at the end of the hallway.

My breath got heavier, my heart wouldn't stop beating intensely. What would await us, behind the door. Would we be jumped? Maybe a complicated trap? I wanted to think of something, to prepare myself, but my thoughts just spun around wildly.

When reaching the door, I let a few more seconds pass. Excitement and fear, both fighting for my full attention. Not able to focus, until Eric patted me on the back. Breathing in and out, trying to be ready for everything, I opened the door.

Or rather, I wanted to, but found myself again locked out. “Dammit, this jerk!”, I shouted, being frustrated by the anticlimactic situation. My emotions receded a few seconds, before coming back again in a smaller dose. Sure, there was no immediate danger. But there would be soon, and it had just been made more unclear what we had to expect.

“It's locked”, I said. Both Eric and Hunter groaned. “So, what now? I thought he wanted us to get to him?”, the latter asked.

While I still thought about this puzzle, Eric had an idea. “Maybe he wants us to get inside through the backdoor? You know, from outside?”

Right. You could enter the cellar from the other side of my house. But my mood darkened, as fast as it had brightened before. “This means, we have to go outside. Maybe he won't let us back in, again?”

Eric shook his had, disagreeing. “You mentioned it multiple times, this is clearly a game, not some real criminal. He wants to catch us. All of us.” He was absolutely sure, that much was visible on his face, even in the darkness. “And, honestly, it's too cold outside. I don't know about Hunter, but I don't have a jacket with me, besides the one from our suit. We would freeze outside. Can't imagine one of our friends to be that cruel.”

I nodded. It was still light outside, when my friends had come. A suit was enough to keep you warm, at that point. But by now, it was night, and colder. No one had expected to go outside, at this time.

One difficulty was, to actually find our shoes. Trying to get on with it, I just put on my slip-on sneakers, which were easy to find, due to them being always at the same place. Hunter, too, found his sneakers pretty easily, them being partly white and therefore a bit lighter than most others.

Eric, though, had some trouble, as he and a few others of my friends had put on black dress shoes, which all looked similar in the darkness. And with so many, it took him some time to try putting them on.

To give him some space, Hunter and I went outside the door, waiting there for him, laughing a bit at our friend. It was funny, seeing him curse, when he tried on the second shoe that didn't fit.

But my smile froze, as I realized that there was some movement. With the door open, there was a bit more light, and I saw something thin and long, moving up from the floor. It went on to the end of he hallway, and I needed a bit, before I could make out a human outline. Who held the end, of what seemed to be a cord, in his hand. Next to him, the door to the cellar was wide open.

It was too dark to make out more than that, and too short of a time to adjust my eyes better, before what appeared to be a cord was pulled, and the door crashed into the frame.

My heart skipped a beat, before I got my senses back together, and tried to reopen the door. And while it opened up a bit, it soon was brought to a halt. The gap was too small, to even look inside.

“Hey! Open up!”, I screamed, and Hunter, who seemed to have been a bit more surprised than me, tried to help me with the door.

Eric soon started to scream himself, but not to us. “Hey, what, aahh!”, was all he could say, before a crash suggested that he was pushed to the ground. Both Hunter and I tried to open the door, as a fight went on inside. This was incredibly frustrating, infuriating. My best friend was being caught, and I couldn't do a thing about it, despite being so close to him! “Let him go! Open up!”

But the door didn't budge. The strings seemed to hold.

I cold only listen in growing frustration, as Eric continued to grunt. I didn't say anything, which suggested that a gag was the first order of business, confirmed by the sound of duct tape.

But whoever was behind this, didn't have it easy with his victim. There were a lot of angry grunts, the sounds of shoes being thrown around, and limbs hitting walls. I also heard a lot of noises of lighter pain, which suggested that the attacker didn't get through this unscathed, either.

Neither I nor Hunter stopped tugging on the door, but we got nowhere. I never stopped talking to the guys inside, but no one reacted. And soon, more duct tape could be heard, and the fighting noises got lighter and lighter, until they died down completely. The grunts never stopped, but they got more and more frustrated and helpless. Never desperate, but it was clear that Eric realized more and more, that he had lost.

As Erics grunts grew lighter and lighter, I stopped pulling on the door. I just looked at Hunter, wanting to know what we should do.

My last companion tried to open the door one more time, but it was still stuck. We wouldn't get in this way.

“I guess, it's the backdoor, then. Let's go!”

Hunter smiled at me, still full of motivation. I shook my head, letting the smile flow right through me. Right, we would make it. We would not give up! Win, or die trying!

Losing even my best friend had shook me up a bit. But it became clear soon enough, that this was a silly reaction. It's just a game, nothing bad would happen to him. Even if, without him by my side, I did feel more vulnerable than before.

“Ready? It's a bit fresh here”, Hunter mentioned, his smile getting a bit more sheepish. He was right, I could feel it too. I wasn't freezing, but my clothes clearly weren't warm enough. We probably shouldn't lose any more time.

Soon, we were standing before the stairs, that lead down to the entrance of my cellar. Having lost someone, again, had hit my confidence quite a bit, and I was a bit scared to go down. Hunter seemed to feel the same. It was surprising. Not that he was careless, but I didn't associate fear with him, much.

As we waited, for our courage to come back, I got a message. First, I wanted to ignore the vibrations, but as my phone seemingly didn't stop, I got curious.

Hunter was surprised, as I took out my phone, seeing me opening my messenger app. I had gotten a bunch of pictures, from a number I didn't know. But the last message made clear who the sender was. It read “Eric says hi”.

Breathing heavily, I opened them. Soon, my determination and fire came all back.

All the pictures showed Eric, probably in the most humiliating pose I had ever seen him. His upper body was as expected – the hands behind his back, a few rounds of duct tape making him unable to move his arms, some more covering up his mouth. That wasn't the bad part, though.

While his upper body was still dressed in a shirt, tie and jacket, his pants were gone. The socks were still there, and tape had been applied on his feet and above his knees.

This was all I saw on the first picture. Just him, being tied and gagged, his underpants clearly visible. And also, he looked like he was suspended in midair, with a pained look on his face.

The next picture cleared everything up. At the end of the staircase that lead down my cellar, there was a small pillar on each side. The back of Erics underpants had been pulled up, pulled over the left pillar, and had been fixed onto it with some more tape.

Even without motion, it was clear that he was uncomfortable, and that he was helplessly struggling, trying to get into a better position. But there was, obviously, no escape.

“I guess, the killer wants to end this. Between Eric being in a hanging wedgie, and us being cold outside, we should just get on with it”, Hunter said. I nodded. These pictures weren't just an invitation, they were a challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]tufriend[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]

Provided by bondagefreak

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

These cliffhangers are killing me! I really want to know exactly who is behind this! And you keep making us wait! And poor Eric! What a humiliating way to spend the rest of this ordeal!
My M/M Stories Here
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wonderful suite really excellent
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent set up for the next part
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

That section was quite tense. It's starting to feel much more like a horror movie. Well done. Excited for the next chapter.
tufriend (he/him/his)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys. Life got obnoxious, but I should be pretty much done with the next, and final, part. No promises, but if everything works out, I will post it tomorrow.

Provided by bondagefreak

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

As promised, here is the final part of the story. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 12: The End of the Road

Even with the added fire, from seeing my best friend in such a humiliating situation, I still had a hard time going inside. My stomach went crazy, I don't even remember the last time, I had been that nervous. Inside, the enemy awaited us, probably had prepared some traps, and we would stumble around in the dark, easily taken by surprise.

Could we win? Just the two of us? I knew, as soon as we entered, it was all or nothing. And there was a good chance for the two of us to end in the same position as everyone else, helplessly bound and gagged. I tried to come up with a plan, but there was nothing. The nervousness killed all my focus.

“What's taking you so long? Let's get inside”, Hunter said, and, without waiting for a response, he opened the door.

At first, it was pitch black. We needed a bit of time, to get accustomed to the darkness, to at least see the outlines of the walls. No wonder, there were only small windows at the top of the room. Not much of a light source.

I still knew my way around, at least vaguely. This was just a small room, where my family used to store coals, before we changed our heating. Now, it was just empty, and even with the little bit of light we got, it was clear that no one was inside.

Gulping, I realized that we would have to go into the big room, where a lot of stuff was stored that we didn't need anymore. Old closets, mattresses, toys. It was full of old boxes, and was the ideal place to hide and ambush someone.

It was also the room, where the fuse box was located. We would also find Eric there, and might be able to help him. Even here, I could here him grunting, trying to break free from his uncomfortable position.

But before we could go on, music started to play. Both I and Hunter jumped, as it started to get blasted at us. It wouldn't be loud enough to annoy the neighbors, at least with the closed windows, but it would make it hard to communicate. And, more importantly, to hear the light noises of an ambush.

Hunter looked at me. He was as irritated about the noise as I was, but it, too, seemed to come from the big room. We would have to get in there.

I showed Hunter my phone, and turned on the flashlight. He did the same. There was no point in hiding in the dark here. Whoever was behind all this knew that we were coming, and would know where to expect us from.

We illuminated the center room, carefully looking around the corner, but didn't find anyone. Well, except for Eric, who looked into our direction, his distressed face begging us to help him. I started to move into his direction, but Hunter grabbed me by the shoulder. He answered my questioning look, by texting me.

“We don't have anything to cut him down with, and he is in the middle of the room. Focusing on him would make it really easy to ambush us.”

I nodded, frustrated. Even aside from wanting to help my best friend, it would have been really useful to have him at our side, again. But this setup was clearly a trap, falling for it would likely doom us.

“Let's turn on the lights”, Hunter wrote. I nodded. Sure, we could wait for the person to come to us, but that would mean Eric would be stuck even longer in this position. There was no time to waste, and with the lights back on, we would have an easier time. It also wouldn't take long, just flipping a few switches.

Slowly, we made our way through the room, with Hunter illuminating the front, while I looked back, so that no one would surprise us. The music was still booming, it was really annoying. I breathed heavily, my nerves nearly giving out, when a loud part started.

Suddenly, Hunter grabbed my shoulder again, and let his flashlight show the ground. I saw what he meant – a tense string, likely invisible in the darkness, high enough so that someone might easily stumble over it.

One end was attached to a pillar, one that held the upper part of the stairs. The other end of the cord led to a closed wardrobe.

My heart rate increased. Was that his hiding place? I motioned Hunter with my head to follow me. He grinned. While I still breathed nervously, he seemed to be back in control, if he even ever lost part of it, moved confidently to the closet, and opened it.

I couldn't believe it. Someone actually was inside, kneeling on the floor, the end of the cord in his hand. My tension changed it's color, high joy took over my body and mind. We got him! We actually found him!

I still didn't know who it was, though. While he was clearly one of my friends, dressed in a suit a tie, like all of us, his head was obscured. When he looked at us, I realized why: The drama queen had put on a black ski mask, obscuring his whole head, except for the eyes.

He slowly got up, while I crossed the distance. “Well, that was easy! It's over! Take off the mask!”, Hunter said, loud enough to be heard over the music. But our soon-to-be prisoner shook his head, declining the order.

“Well, get out of the closet! Now! I swear, if you don't cooperate, we will think of the grossest gag you can imagine, dude!”, Hunter threatened, but he failed to make an impression.

I don't know, if it was the fact that I heard light sounds, without realizing it, but my smile froze on my lips. Something was off. Unfortunately, immediately after understanding this, I heard Hunter cry out in pain. There was only a glimpse, of someone holding him from behind, before I got pushed into the closet. The person inside caught me, which at least meant that it didn't hurt, but he used my confusion to switch places with me. Before I could react, the closet door was thrown shut, I heard a clicking sound, and found myself trapped inside.

“Open up, jerks! Let me out!”

No one heard me, of course. The music was still playing, and multiple people were grunting and fighting. “Let me go! Get off!”, Hunter screamed, and it reminded me of the scene from minutes before, when Eric was taken down.

In frustration, I tried to ram into the door, trying to break it open. But it was the same scene again, me blocked off from helping my friend, against a bunch of people. “Dammit! Open up! Let me out!” Again and again, I rammed against the door, but it was pointless, and soon, my shoulder hurt. This closet wasn't down here, because it was broken, but because it was old and ugly. Locks on wardrobes this old were made to last.

Soon, the sounds from outside got lighter. I don't even know, when Hunters screams turned into desperate grunts, as the unavoidable gag was applied. And, likely with the addition of rope and tape, the pained sounds of his assailants got lower in frequency, too. Soon, the noise stopped. Including the music, and all I could hear now, was angry, frustrated mumbling.

Hunter, my last ally, had fallen.

So, this was it then. There were at least three people, and they had taken down Hunter and Eric, both way stronger than me. They waited outside, and whenever the door of the closet would open, I would be next. And last.

I started to shiver lightly, knowing that soon I would be bound and gagged, once more. Completely helpless, and this time, no one would come and free me. It was an intense sensation, knowing what would happen, and being unable to avoid it.

But at the same time, there was a part of me that loved all this. The knowledge, that I would soon be restrained again, victim to whatever might happen to me, with no way of avoiding it. I would be tied up, for however long these guys would wanted it. I was their prisoner, and I had no say in this matter. The only thing to do, was wait, and trying not to go crazy, due to the excitement.

I was broken out of my thoughts, as the lock clicked, and the door was opened. The light was on again, blinding me at first, but soon I made out Hunter, struggling desperately. While he wasn't in a hogtie, he was bound pretty thoroughly. Not only his hands, but also his elbows, had been tied together behind his back, which resulted in his shoulders being drawn back, too. Multiple loops of rope kept his legs stuck next to each other, with one loop even added to his shoes. A lot of his head was obscured by duct tape, but it couldn't hide his puffed cheeks.

It was obvious, that he tried to move around, but the ropework was pretty strict. Every move was accompanied by some exhausted grunt, and his face showed clear discomfort. Mainly, my friend wiggled his legs around, the upper body not only stuck in position, but also uncomfortable to move.

Hunter fought against the ropes as well as he could, grunting heavily into his gag. And even with the little movement he made, the fight was obvious. He looked into my direction, hoping for help, but also knowing that none would come. Even the wrinkles on his dress shirt were mainly stuck, despite the clear flexing of muscles.

The sight was as frightening, as it was exciting, and drew all my attention, for the first few seconds. Like all my friends, he looked amazing, being as strictly bound as he was well dressed.

But soon, my focus moved to three guys who had tied him up. All dressed up, in suits and ties, and all with an obscured face, due to their ski masks.

“Are you coming out, or do we have to get you? If you cooperate, we might go easy on you.”

This was weird. I knew that soft baritone, and the slim, tall body seemed familiar too, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It clearly wasn't anyone invited to this party, but it wasn't a total stranger, either.

“I think, he wonders who we are”, the person on the right said. “We got everyone, so we can lift the secret, don't you think?”

Another familiar voice, and another familiar body type. Who were these guys?

The one in the middle, small and slim, smiled. It was such a shit-eating grin, that I could see it, even through the ski mask.

“Sure, take off your masks.”

He wouldn't have needed to do so, I immediately recognized THAT voice. And with knowing him, the other two guys fell immediately into place.

My heart pounded like crazy, and I tried to make sense of what I had just realized. It was impossible, he was tied up! How did he get free?

But there was no escaping the truth. First, the guy to the left and the guy to the right took off their masks. Drama queens, up to the last minute, it seemed. Yeah, I even knew their names, Theo and Skyler. Dear god! The awful memories came back!

And finally, the guy in the middle showed his face. Kevin, and his two awful friends, grinned right into my frightened eyes.

My stomach dropped, my heart beat like crazy. I was scared, unable to move. The disgusting tastes, the horrible smells, all the stuff these two made me endure came back to me. I tried to back off, to vanish into the wall of the closet. But there was simply no way to run or hide.

“Aw, I think he remembers us. Come on, didn't you enjoy the time with us?”, Skyler, the tall one asked, before starting to laugh. “Don't worry, this will be a very fun night, promise.”

“Stop it, Sky. It's because of shit like this, that they don't want to hang out with you guys”, Kevin said. Looking closer at him, he felt so unlike the small, slightly pathetic guy I knew. His demeanor, the way he stood, the way he looked, everything was different. He seemed larger than me, imposing, in a way I had never seen him in before. There was so much self-confidence there, even his freckles felt, for once, more imposing than adorable.

“Look, you have lost. We can make it easy on you”, he said, before a sadistic smile appeared on his face. “Or hard.” His face moved into the direction of Hunter, whose strict ties were clearly uncomfortable, and Eric, who still had that pained look on his face. Both never stopped struggling, but seeing their eyes told me everything about how helplessly stuck they were.

I closed my eyes, breathing out, calming down. “If I cooperate, are you going to make them less uncomfortable? Just, undo the ropes that tie Hunters elbows together, and undo Erics wedgie.”

Kevin smiled, glowing with pride, but without any visible sadism to be found. “Sure. As soon as you are tied and gagged. Then we will make it more comfortable for the other two.”

Well, that was that. I didn't want my friends to be in this awful positions any longer, so I stepped out of the wardrobe. I didn't fight the ropes, that were wound around my hands behind my back, my arms and my legs. Even when Kevin gleefully put socks near my mouth, I didn't put up a defense. Soon, parts of my head were covered in silver, sticky tape, and I was completely helpless.

Carefully, I was put onto the ground, and left to struggle, while Theo and Skyler did as Kevin asked them to, and changed Erics and Hunters bonds, so they were like mine.

I used the time, trying out if there was any chance of escape. But, as expected, I couldn't do anything, except for wriggling around. The gag made me unable to say anything sensible, and the rope held me in place perfectly.

It felt weird and exciting. I was helplessly trapped, basically unable to move, both hated and loved the feeling at the same time. So many emotions exploded inside my body. I could feel every little restraint, the experience of my clothes being, again, uncomfortably fitting for this situation. My collar suddenly was too tight, and I desperately wanted to tug on it a bit, but no luck. And for the whole time, I was thrilled and scared, of what would await me and my friends.

Sure, at first, there was the panic of being completely and utterly stuck. I tried my best to move my hands, my arms, my feet, but every part of my body was forced into position. For the first few seconds, I wanted out, desperately, struggling and grunting into my gag, trying to contain my panic. Even after accepting it, the feeling of helplessness, of wanting to be free again, set in at first, and made me fight my prison. But every movement led to me being in the very same, helpless position, I had been in before.

While rolling around, I took a closer look at Skyler and Theo. They did look nice, one in a dark blue, one in a light gray suit, both with white shirts and stripped ties. It surprised me, that they even made the effort to dress up. What was even the point, considering we saw them only at the very end.

At least, I would have something nice to look at, while being horribly tortured by these three.

When Eric and Hunter were prepared, the rope that bound our legs was removed again. Well, at least for Hunter and Eric. Kevin didn't want to risk it, that they might fall down while jumping up the stairs, so they forced these two to go up, upper bodies still tightly tied. Even now, the two captives fought their bonds and gags, but all their struggling was moot.

Well, Kevin and Theo took care of my friends, while Skyler, the strongest of the three, grabbed me, and put me over his shoulder. Being carried that way felt strange, like I was a toy, or a piece of meat. I struggled, grunted into my gag, felt exposed and helpless in a way, I had never felt before. But my captor just laughed at this. “Oh, no, you're not going anywhere. And this time, even your friends can't help you. You are all ours, and we will have fun with you, for as long as we want.”

This, of course, didn't stop me from struggling, but made me try even harder. But the only result was, that Skyler kept on laughing. A gleeful, honest laughter – this guy just had the time of his life. “I can't wait to play with you, once more. You were so funny, last time.” This just made me increase the amount of wriggling, but the uselessness of it made me just all the more hopeless.

That said, I didn't hear any real malice from the tone of voice. It sounded, like a guy looking forward to play his favorite video game, together with a friend.

Still, this felt dehumanizing. I was, at this moment, just a plaything for these guys. It felt shameful. And it felt amazing.

We were brought to the living room, where Victor seemed to have fallen asleep. “Oh my god, we even have Victor as a prisoner? That's amazing!”, Kevin screamed out, in excitement. “Hey, wake up!”, Theo screamed at my neighbor, playfully, but loud, while shaking his head. Victors eyes grew, after realizing what was going on. He struggled angrily, while Eric and Hunter were being put on the floor, where we were finally hogtied.

It was an even more enthralling feeling, than before. I could roll around a bit, maybe onto my back, but that was it. Trying to move even a bit forward was an exercise in frustration, while not impossible, absurdly hard.

Victor grunted angrily into his gag, clearly demanding to be let go, but our captors only laughed at him. Kevin even got close to him, full of confidence, grabbing his head and forcing my neighbor to look into his eyes. “Hey, keep it down. I'm the boss here now, and if you aren't nice, I might have to punish you.”

My neighbors face became red, and even through is gag, it was clear what he said: “Let. Me. Go.”

Normally, this would have scarred everyone of us into submission. But not now, not this time, when Kevin was just so obviously in charge. “Sky, Theo, can you get the others? In the meantime, I'll teach our prisoner the rules.” His two cronies wished him fun, before leaving the room, laughing.

Kevin had probably realized, that the sleeping bag wasn't actually doing much to hold Victor, and put it away. After forcing my neighbor into a slightly stricter hogtie than me, he started the tickle attacks.

It seemed pretty brutal. Victor was absolutely helpless, not even able to roll around much, with Kevin on his back, and had to endure the horrible torture. Even through the gag, it became obvious that he started to beg, after some time. And, while Kevin didn't immediately stop there, he only went on for a few more seconds.

I realized, that the room was starting to fill up with the other captives, but I was focused on my neighbor. It was a bit painful to see, when Kevin pulled up Victors chin, again forcing the eye-to-eye contact, and asking “Who is the boss?”

And here, the fighting spirit of Victor had clearly been beaten. He mumbled something, after a few seconds. Kevin, though, grinned delighted.

“You forgot the 'sir'.”

My neighbor needed some more seconds, but finally accepted, and added a grunted sir to his last sentence.

With that, Kevin seemed satisfied. He patted Victor on the cheek, calling him a good boy, and with that, looked into the living room.

I, too, moved my head (the only part of my body that I could still freely manipulate), and took in what I saw. Justin and Neil had been already brought, hogtied like the rest of us. Everyone grunted, struggled, tried to escape, but it was as hopeless as it had been, from the start. No one was going anywhere.

Soon, Theo and Skyler appeared with the last of my friends. Shawn and Peter were forced to walk toward us, before they, too, were tied the same way as the rest of us.

Something about this fascinated me. Kevins friends looked impressive, as they lead my two friends on leashes forward, our captors, due to their clothes, looking like they were professional kidnappers, who had grabbed a bunch of students, who where on their way to a prom.

While my friends protested and struggled, my fantasy fled for a moment, making me imagine that this was an actual kidnapping. The kidnappers in suits and ties, to look like professionals, us, so that we looked like good material. For a few seconds, I expected Kevin to tell us, that he had organized us to be sold into slavery.

But this lasted only for a short time, and soon, I enjoyed the sight of my well dressed, tied up friends, some angry, some accepting, but unable to do anything about their situation. I didn't even fight against my bonds. This was too much fun, not to take in.

There was poor Peter, stuck in the closet forever, and unable to really participate in the whole thing. He looked pretty frustrated. I decided to do something nice for him, together with the others, for really drawing the short stick here.

Shawn looked angry, and probably never had been anything but that, since we captured him. Maybe we were lucky, and he would just let Kevin, Skyler and Theo pay for this evening. That would be a very fun sight. I couldn't help but giggle about this.

Justin and Neil were still next to each other, and the former still wore his fancy, plastic gag. He looked like he didn't have a single care in the world, neither grunting along with the others, nor struggling. He only tried to lay his head near Neil, probably trying to snuggle. Neil, similarly, seemed to have lost all his battle spirit, and answered his boyfriends call for comfort. They were so pretty, and adorable together.

Poor Victor just looked defeated, and it pained me to see him like this. Oh, his spirit would be back, whenever he would get free (and I couldn't wait to see HIM paying Kevin and his friends back), so there was no need to worry. But being beaten so thoroughly by a bunch of younger teens, and then even having to accept an attack onto your pride, like with Kevin before, must be a lot to swallow.

Eric was, similar to Shawn, still fighting his bonds. He wasn't angry, losing simply wasn't in his nature. And it seemed, like he hadn't given up, at all. As he realized that I looked at him, he winked at me. Some fun would be had, that was for sure. Well, after we made it through whatever was still to come.

Hunter seemed focused. Unlike Shawn and Eric, he didn't just tug on the rope, but seemed to look for knots, or anything that might make it possible for him to get free. This was just another challenge for him.

Our three captors, for now, just grinned, and talked among themselves.

“This was even easier than you said it would be, Kevin.”

“Haha, these idiots did half of our work for us.”

“Thankfully, no one listened to Peter, when we were hiding in the closet, after tying you up.”

“See, I told you the cuffs and that special gag would pay off.”

“We were really lucky, that no one caught you on your way to the bathroom, after Shawn got tied up.”

These were just random sentences, I caught while lying there, watching my friends. For now, I felt calm, at peace. It wouldn't stay like this – Kevin and his friends would soon start to have fun with us. But at the moment, I enjoyed seeing my friends this way, and how all the tension of the game had fallen off of me.

I wondered, did I misjudge Skyler and Theo? They had a bit of a mean streak, but the same was true for Neil, as I had just learned. The did make this evening very memorable and fun, at least for me. No, not just me, I was sure we would all think back fondly, on this little adventure. And, while Erics wedgie was pretty mean, it was still something I could see anyone of us do. Everyone else was simply tied and gagged, but not with anything horrible or painful.

They even had followed my dress code. There was absolutely no need for them, to do so. Did they just, as Kevin had told us a few times, tried to be part of our group?

Kevin, Skyler and Theo realized, that I was looking at them. Maybe I would think differently, at a later point, but I didn't see any malevolence in their eyes. Yeah, we got each other. Others might see this as a disaster, a crashed party, their worst party ever. But, a few days from now, everyone would look at it the same way I did.

I grinned, excited for what was to come. Being so helpless, having to wait for whatever torture they might subject me to – I feared it, but also couldn't wait. And that neither I, nor anyone else, would be able to do anything about it, to help me? I hated it. And I loved it.

Yeah, this was actually the Best Party Ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is it, the end of the story. Thanks a lot for reading and commenting, everyone who did so. I'm very happy, that you enjoyed reading this story as much, as I did writing it. Well, I enjoyed writing it a lot, but I'm glad you had fun.

I do plan to use these characters for future stories, at least shorter ones.

As mentioned before, I will probably write a bit about the process of writing this story, how it changed from my plan and why there was this big break of a year inbetween chapters. But for now, I'm happy that I completed this, the longest thing I have ever written.

[mention]tufriend[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention]

Provided by bondagefreak

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a brilliant story start to finish! Really great job
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm not sure what ending I was envisioning for this story, but I'm really liking the one you wrote! I enjoyed all the little twists and turns, and the ending, with everyone at the mercy of Kevin and his friends is a great image! Well done!

I am definitely looking forward to more from this group of friends. like Alex mentioned, there's lots of revenge to be had!
My M/M Stories Here
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the feedback, I'm very happy that you enjoyed it. :)

Provided by bondagefreak

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

As mentioned, I want to write a bit about the writing process, because I find stuff like that interesting (generally, how art is created, and how it changes during production), and mainly so that I have it written down, somewhere. If someone finds it interesting, all the better, if no one reads it, that's fine too.

Do you guys know the site wedgiehaven? It's, as the name suggests, about wedgies, finding online partners for that and also for writing stories and posting videos, stuff like that. It's a very old site, and at some point, the old forum died. I don't know what happened, I only know that it is gone, and with it all the stories that were posted there, once. Due to the story subforum being password protected, wayback machine isn't helping in this case either.

Which is a shame, because there were a few really nice stories on there, some of which included people getting tied and gagged. One of the stories was the basis for Worst Party Ever. To be clear, this old forum died years ago, let's say I have read that story in 2014, or something, the last time? It was about a party, the main character invited a bunch of friends, at one point everyone did something on their own, the light went out for a few seconds, and soon, the first victim was found, in a hanging wedgie, bound and gagged. The main character announced, that he found this really funny, and decided not to free the poor guy.

I don't remember many other details, except that it went way faster than my story. It might have been a bit longer than one of my chapters, maybe as long as two? It only was a single post, I think, and things happened very fast. The light went out, and when it was on again, someone else was in a hanging wedgie. The neighbor, a boy a few years older then the others, came over and wanted to help, but didn't and went away, again, don't remember why. Always disappointed me, that he didn't become a victim.

In the end, everyone was in a hanging wedgie, except for the perpetrator, who then went home.

Again, this was a comparatively short story, I think with basically no subplots or much development of anything. This isn't meant to bash that story, I always loved rereading it, I just want to make clear that Worst Party Ever isn't a copy of that old story, and only used it as the basis. When I started, 1,5 years ago, I hadn't read that other story in a long, long time. Even if I had wanted to, I could not have copied it. This here is strongly inspired by that old story, but very much it's own thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I started writing, I did plan everything out. So, here is what was supposed to have happened:

The first victim was supposed to be Kevin. According to my notes, he was supposed to have vanished, after Hunter had been tied up. Kevin and his friends were always supposed to be behind everything. But making him the first victim seemed like too much of a give-away. So I let Peter become the first victim, who was supposed to be tied up very late. But it seemed like a change, that wouldn't effect much, which was probably wrong. There is a reason, why I had to think so long about the later chapters.

Second victim was supposed to be Shawn. The idea was, that Alex and Eric would use the situation, blame the whole thing on him (basically as a punishment, for not wearing a tie) and make him the second victim. Not too much different here.

Next, I wanted to let Eric get tied up. He was supposed to be tied up, in the way Justin would later be, cuffed in the bathroom. I remember, that I wanted Alex to become more paranoid, not having his best friend at his side. The whole story was supposed to have a more paranoid tone, with peoples nerves breaking more often, and them getting angrier. But that isn't really my style, I guess, and I wanted this story to stay light-hearted, so that element got downplayed strongly.

Fitting in with the idea of paranoia, Hunter was supposed to try to go home at this point. He was the new guy of the group (as he still is), and was supposed to get unnerved by what had happened. Going home would seem suspicious, and make him the ideal candidate to get tied up next by the group, assuming that he was the killer, and trying to get away, or act without being assumed to be here.

As mentioned, after this, Kevin was supposed to be missing.

I realized at some point, that I had to make sure that it would be impossible for the characters to free the victims, which I hadn't thought of, at first. But at some point, they would stop treating everything like a game, and would just undo the gag of someone, to find out what they knew. That was probably the point where I had to think up something - so I put Peter and Shawn into the closet, which also meant that no one would know that Kevin was gone. Having him vanish on his own would probably have drawn too much attention on him.

Victor would appear at this point, and I only wrote down, that at this point, Neil would be tied up next. Had no plan for details here, I guess.

Next victim would actually have been Victor. Alex was supposed to call him, when he found Eric tied in the bathroom, unable to free him. And it was supposed to be Peter, who blamed Victor. Yeah, that was a part that was missing, which demanded some changing of stuff, so I could find a way to tie up Victor, without hurting too much of the future possibilities. I remember thinking long and hard about how the details here would work, which demanded a pretty long break already, I think a month?

I think the crush of Alex on him was a sudden idea, and that he was here at all, before this happened, was based on that. So, more changes needed.

At this point, the only known free people were Justin, Peter, and Alex. This was supposed to go pretty fast - because Justin was Neils boyfriend, he was clearly not the killer, so he blamed Peter. Who would then get tied up. Which would give Justin an opening to tie up Alex, who was also a suspect to him.

And then, Kevin and his friends would appear, and tie up Justin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually spent quite some time on planning everything out, so I'm surprised how fast I made changes, which would demand even more changes. And I found, of course, stuff that wouldn't work (like that Kevin would be the first victim, and then just vanish - might give away the twist). But I also didn't expect this to need so much more details, than expected. I think I already mentioned this, but this was supposed to have ten pages, maybe fifteen.

Well, I'm happy with how it turned out, and that it got as big as it did. Writing this was a lot of fun, except for the time were I was really, badly stuck. I still wanted Hunter to go home, saying that the whole thing got too him too much, and for Neil to use this, to blame him. This, though, wasn't satisfying - at this point, with this mood, it just wasn't fitting to the whole thing, having someone losing his nerves at this point. I also couldn't decide if it would lead to Hunter being ganged up on, or if it would make Neil look really guilty, and turn him into the next victim. Dunno, I think I just didn't want to give up the "Hunter goes home" idea, or couldn't think of another way for Neil to turn on him. I guess fixating on a single idea is not good or productive.

And that's it, I think. To anyone who read this: Thanks! And another thanks to anyone who read the whole story. Knowing that I had an audience for this thing, by far my biggest story yet, was a big, motivational factor.

Provided by bondagefreak

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

trekboy was the owner of the last version of wedgie haven. he shut it down a few years back, due to changes in laws governing porn websites. he was worried that he could be prosecuted due to people using his site to post stories about people under 18 in potentially in appropriate situations.

there was a few versions of the site and forum over the years as the site changed servers and ownership. up till trekboys versions, it was always hosted on free places, and was deleted whenever it was flagged inappropriate, or even once when it was mentioned in a news report on a national network.

I stumbled upon the original version years ago, when I was a teenager. that's when I realized that liking wedgies was a thing, and found myself hooked (sometimes literally 😄). without doing that random yahoo search on my families PC in the late 90's, I may not be the bully obsessed person I m today. I miss the great stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] I have yet to catch up to the final chapter of this epic (which I'll be doing imminently) but was curious to read your post-composition log. It's always interesting reading about an author's journey and how he/she went about the authoring process itself.

Having said that, I greatly enjoyed what you've shared with us. It's crazy how even a short story idea can evolve into something far longer and more complex than what was initially planned.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Shhimnothere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shhimnothere »

Bravo, what an absolute knockout of a story! Such a unique setup, well-paced, with a mystery that builds up and reveals itself at the perfect time. So many memorable and fun moments (my faves were taking down Victor and the tie gag) - I can’t sing this story’s praises enough! I hope you’re proud of your stellar work
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Finally was able to catch up with this stoy and I must say I loved it! The mystery was well thought of and kept me guessing until the end, despite having a lot of characters (and a bunch of them spending most of the party tied up) you were able to flesh them out enough for them to be recognizable and there was even some development in the story. As for the writting process, I get that it can be quite daunting, specially for something as complex as a mystery and it doesn't always sticks to the original plan but you pulled it quite well. Great job!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot guys. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed reading the story as much, as I enjoyed writing it. I'm sure you all know this, but getting feedback is really great, especially if it is that positive.

To be honest, yes, I'm quite proud of this piece, though mainly of actually finishing it, with how long it got.

Provided by bondagefreak

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic