GETTING IT RIGHT (M/m) - Story Complete 9th Nov

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

GETTING IT RIGHT (M/m) - Story Complete 9th Nov

Post by Xtc »

What follows is a short tale in four episodes.
New chapters will follow at a frequency dependent upon the number of visits/replies.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

GETTING IT RIGHT (1)

Meeting Howard’s Family

“Do you want me to get ready for bed now?”

“Yeah, that would be good.” I couldn’t believe my luck; it wasn’t much after 9 o’clock!

“OK, won’t be long; I’ve got to shower first then I’ll call you when I’m ready.”

I hadn’t been living in the town for very long before my neighbours from a few doors down asked me if I’d be prepared to baby-sit for their son while they went up to Town for the night. I can’t say that I was dead keen to do it, not that I’d heard anything untoward about their son, but I would have to suspend my plans for personal; gratification for that night. However, money talks and the Robinsons’ wallets were shouting!

So, I presented myself at their place at about four o’clock to give me time to meet Howard so that they could see how we were getting on for a while before they had to leave. Sue (Mrs. Robinson) showed me up to the en-suite guest room where I dumped my bag prior to a guided tour of their rather extensive establishment. Howard accompanied us and pointed out things that his mother had forgotten and that he thought I would like to know. This was surely going to be the cushiest few quid I had ever earned.

The evening went along well and I decided that I liked the shaggy-haired 13-year-old. We watched a couple of videos, dissed one another’s football teams and discussed the sort of things that 13-year-olds are interested in. That’s where you came in.

The only babysitting I had done back home always involved a battle royal in trying to get my charges to bed and both they and I seemed to get very little sleep, so Howard’s question came as a surprise to say the least. While he was involved in his ablutions, I opened my laptop and managed put a certain effort into my forthcoming dissertation. Even finding that short length of time was more than I was expecting. When he was ready, as promised, Howard called me. I logged off and went along the corridor to his room. That brought me up short.

Hearing Howard’s Explanation

OK, it wasn’t that Howard’s bedroom was enormous and had its own en-suite; it was his attire and what he had laid out neatly on his desk. My taken aback look was met with an instant reaction.

“What? Haven’t I been a good boy? If I’m good I’m always allowed to wear my swimmers”.

“What?

“Yes. Oh, I bet Mum didn’t tell you, did she?”

“Tell me what?”

“If I’m a good boy, I’m always allowed to wear my cossie before you tie me up for the night.”

“Wha’ the . . .”

“OK, OK, I’m sorry; I should have known she wouldn’t tell you. Calm down and I’ll try to explain. If I don’t get you to tie me up properly, I’ll be in deep shit when she finds out – and she will ask. It all started after two babysitters refused to come back. They didn’t seem to like me very much but Mum took their side and Dad went along with what Mum said so . . .”

“Hang on, look, you want me to tie you up dressed only in those swim-briefs?”

“Yes.”

“Or else your folks will be angry?”

“Yup, with both of us. Bet they won’t pay you either.”

“Slow down, slow down, I can’t handle this.”

“Look, it’s easy: I have to sleep tied up so that I don’t cause trouble for the babysitter. If I’ve been naughty, I have to sleep naked but, if I’ve been good, I’m allowed to wear my swimmers.”

OK, OK, I was obviously not picking up on certain sub-texts here. Perhaps it was shock or perhaps I’m just thick; perhaps it was something else entirely. However, there was Howard in just a pair of green swim-briefs not looking at all distressed (Perhaps I should have picked up on that) and asking to be tied up. He’d even arranged a selection of ropes, strips of cloth, rolls of tape in various states of depletion, and various other items tidily on his desk for the purpose.

“Look, believe me: if you don’t do it, I’m not going to see daylight over the half-term break and Dad will tie me up every night next week. Oh, and you’re not going to get paid for the overnight stay or for the next morning. What’s more, you’re not going to get any more cushy babysitting jobs round here.”

I was starting to see things Howard’s way.

TBC
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Wow it seem It's a great story. I love it
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

That seems highly suspect but who wouldn't go along with it?
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

maybe there is a restraint system like that from the hospital for the young man. ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I must say it's a very promising start :) And there seems to exist e very strange system of punishemnts in Howard's house
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] , Suspect? Surely not? :twisted:

[mention]squirrel[/mention], Just caring parents if you ask me. ;)

[mention]Ducttapemouth[/mention], Thank you. I try not to disappoint.

[mention]ducttape1[/mention], Probably a bit too high-tech for a normal suburban family. They wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea, would they?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow. Very interesting start. I can't figure out if Howard is telling the truth or just want to be tied up. I guess there is no choice or the poor kid will see no daylight for the next weeks (if thats the truth) which sounds a bit harsh for punishment of an 13-year-old.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Not harsh if the little git stops his parents going anywhere by scaring off the babysitters, surely?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago That seems highly suspect but who wouldn't go along with it?
My thoughts exactly :)

Great start!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks [mention]Canuck100[/mention]
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A thirteen year-old in swim trunks, asking to be tied up before bed is just the sort of thing I'd love to find on a babysitting assignment but it does lead to various questions.

It's an interesting dilemma but I assume our hero will leap in and do what needs doing. Can't help wondering what sort of pose the lad is hoping for. Guess we'll find out.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's a hard call, Stephen is an impecunious student after all.
Do you think Howard might settle for a pose that he could easily escape?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I do not. He no doubt hopes for/deserves something tight, highly restricting, and with a side order of silence.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, but we don't always get what we deserve. We shall just have to wait and see.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

The youngster seems to be entirely too eager to be tied up. My first thought was that he has something up his sleeve, but then it struck me that he isn’t wearing anything with sleeves.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Really eager to see how it goes! Will Howard give instructions on how to be restrained or will Stephen have to choose? VERY nice start!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well this is a surprise, decent odds on our 13 year old lying and ending up with blackmail but who knows.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] , you never see a bookie on a bike but you never know . . .

[mention]Veracity[/mention], maybe he has unexpected skills?

[mention]lepangolin[/mention], Stephen has to play a very cagey game, doesn't he?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Intriguing start, I'm curious to see how this plays out. Haven't read a good babysitter story in a while.

Yeah, I'm with Ossassin, this smells like an attempt for blackmail material. My bet would be on the sitter ending up tied and gagged.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

What a peculiar boy Howard is. Something is definitely wrong... :geek:

Can't wait to read more of this story.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, [mention]FelixSH[/mention], but what would he have to gain?

[mention]MrGagged[/mention], perhaps he has had a very hard childhood.

I suppose I had better post the next part, then.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

GETTING IT RIGHT (2)

Treating Howard Properly

Howard was about average height for his age and, although he was carrying a bit of ‘puppy fat’, he looked as though he could go either way in future: muscular guy or fat slob. Looking at the certificates for swimming and the medals for wrestling and athletics that adorned his lair, I don’t reckon that ‘fat slob’ is exactly likely at least until after he leaves school.

So, I had a problem: was this little guy telling the truth? Even worse: if he was, should I pretend that, as far as knots is concerned, I am a complete dolt or . . . When life lays out silken bedclothes before you why does it then scatter them with itching powder? OK, fight or flight.

I picked up one of the more depleted rolls of gaffer tape. That way I wouldn’t have either to pretend that I was no good with ropes or to subject Howard to my best roping. If I had to tie him up, I thought I would try to make a game of it. “OK, Prisoner, hold out your hands.”

“No, no please, Mister. I have to be tied with my hands behind me.”

Howard turned round and presented his hands facing away from him. I bound his wrists with more layers of tape than should have strictly been necessary. If I had to do the job, I was going to do it properly. “OK, Prisoner, hop in.”

“No, not yet. You haven’t finished. You have to tape my arms and legs as well.”

This was starting to get wearing. “OK, kid, you asked for it.” I used the rest of that roll of tape binding his upper arms to his torso. Howard tested my work. I thought I detected a sigh of satisfaction before he leapt up onto his bed and held his legs out. I was beginning to get the idea that my charge expected me to do my job well. His mum must have been a real tyrant. I collected another roll of grey gaffer tape. The next few minutes saw a very cooperative Howard having his ankles, his calves and his thighs swathed in plenty of layers of tape. “Right, Prisoner, rollover and I’ll cover you up.”

“No, no, Mister, please.” I wasn’t sure whether Howard was just playing along or not. “No, seriously, Stephen, I could still stand up. You need to stop me from straightening my legs.” This was getting more than a bit dodgy but cash speaks the language of an impoverished undergrad so . . .

. . . By the time I had fastened a belt round Howard’s waist tightly enough so that it would not slip down past his bum and used what looked like a dressing gown cord to bind his already taped-up ankles before tying the end round the belt, he certainly couldn’t straighten his legs. Howard lay there face down on his bed and rolling from side to side. Still he didn’t seem to be too distressed.

“OK. On your side, I’ll cover you up.”

“What, no blindfold tonight?”

“Oh, come on, you’re taking the piss now.”

“How much are they paying you?” I felt like getting that roll of packing tape I saw on his desk and wrapping as much of it as possible round his head so that it would really hurt when he pulled it off. But, you know me, I’m much too nice. I got a roller bandage from the desk and bandaged his head at eye level comprehensively finishing off with the clip thing that was in with the bandage.

“Right, good to go bye-byes now?”

“I could rub this off, you know.”

That was it. No more mister nice guy. I did take that packing tape and wrapped it round Howard’s mummified eyes. I didn’t care any more what he thought about the top layer of the tape overlapping the bandage and catching in his hair. That was surely the lot. “OK, Prisoner, that’s your lot. Now just settle down. I don’t want to hear any more demands. I’m off to do some uni work.”

I don’t know what reaction I expected but probably not, “Thank you, Stephen, nigh’ night”.

Getting Howard Up

I was confused: I was being offered a lot of money to babysit what seemed to be a very biddable kid. Why did his parents want him tied up? How had he scared off his previous babysitters? Was he going to be alright tied up like that all night? However, I was being paid well and I was going to have more time than I had expected to work on my dissertation before turning-in myself. I decided to leave both bedroom doors open.

Come midnight, even without my earbuds in, I had made good progress even though I did creep along the corridor to stand in the door to Howard’s room several times just to check on him. He had obviously moved between visits but seemed to be sleeping each time I checked. I thought it was time to call it a day but I wasn’t exactly sure how much sleep I would get. I stripped down to my boxers, set my phone to wake me in two hours’ time and went to sleep. I visited my charge at two-hour intervals and he seemed to be sleeping peacefully every time I visited him. Much to my surprise, I actually got quite a lot of sleep myself in between check-ups.

At eight o’clock I thought it was time to wake Howard so I looked in again. He had dislodged his duvet and the dressing gown cord was hanging uselessly from his ankles. The bandage round his eyes was still more or less doing its job but that was mainly due to the packing tape that had prevented it from dislodging completely even though it was no longer as tidy as when I had left it.

Howard obviously heard me coming and swung his legs over the side of the bed to sit on it with his head thrown back in an attempt to see under the bandage.

“Morning, Howard.”

“Hi, Stephen. Not very good at tying knots, are you?” (I thought ‘how little do you know?’) “My fingers were much too near that knot that was supposed to stop me standing up.” Howard slid off the bed just to make his point. “Never mind, I won’t tell Mum and Dad.”

“Need the loo?”

“Nah, I’m good.” That kid must have the bladder of an elephant.

“OK. Still, better get you untied ready for breakfast.”

No not yet.”

“Uh?”

“You need to gag me before you take the photo.”

“What photo?”

“The one to prove to my parents that you tied me up properly.”

“What!!?”

“I’ll be grounded until Spurs win the FA Cup if they think I didn’t remind you.”

“Watch it, Shorty!” What I could see of Howard’s face was grinning. He seemed like a stoical little guy.

“Plus, you won’t get paid if you don’t do it.” The kid has a way with words. “Yeah, use my phone; it’s on my bedside table.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about the gag last night?”

“I didn’t want to have to sleep with anything in my mouth. You won’t tell mum, will you?” I obviously couldn’t decipher his expression accurately but, if that’s what his parents wanted, I wouldn’t want Howard to disabuse them of the belief that I had earned my money conscientiously. From what my charge said, he obviously didn’t expect me simply to tape his lips together uselessly so I examined the array of things on Howard’s desk.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, folks, place your bets . . .
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great chapter. I want to read more.

Now it's getting really suspicous... he want to be tied up because his parents want it that way but they never said a word to the babysitter?? He has to be tied up all night and told it Stephen without making a fuss but want the gag only for the picture? Why not then asking to be tied up only for the picture? And the picture should be made with his phone? So I guess Stephen can't delete it later? I'm pretty sure it's a trap. He want to blackmail Stephen by telling him he would show the picture to his parents, so they would believe he was tortured by the evil babysitter and wouldn't get a job in the town ever again. I bet he likes being tied up and is gping to blackmail Stephen to be his tug-partner from now on, so he can get tied up regulary. Maybe this blackmailing is the reason the other babysitters never came back because they are just not used to play tugs?

Anyway, it's a great chapter again and I hope the next part follows soon. I really want to know what's happening next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic