GETTING IT RIGHT (M/m) - Story Complete 9th Nov

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] as much as I want to believe Howard that this is all true. There are bells ringing in the back of my head saying “it’s a trap”!! Every word Howard says feels like it has an undertone and Stephen hasn’t picked upon it. Any moment now the trap will be sprung Stephen will be bound and gagged I can feel it
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

But Howard is such a pleasant, biddable boy; how could you possibly mistrust him?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

It feels to good to be true, that’s why. I just don’t buy his sweet innocent act. Maybe that’s because I have people think I’m all sweet and innocent but inside is I’m kinky as all hell, so see right through it 8-) ;) :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OH, [mention]Socksbound[/mention] , how distrustful!
Oh well, I suppose I'd better put the last episode up.

I thank all commentators for their appreciative remarks and for joining in with the silliness.

Oh, well, here goes:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

GETTING IT RIGHT (4)

Making Howard Presentable

I undid the bandage that was hanging round Howard’s neck and he asked me how much of it had been hanging down his back. When I said that there was quite a lot of it, he suggested that, when I replaced the knot in his mouth and tied it tightly again, it would look even more convincing if I were to bring the ends round to his mouth again and tie it once more in his mouth. It still sounded dodgy to me but the little prisoner convinced me that even his mother might be convinced by that. So . . .

I felt sorry for the little kid as he sat there more tightly gagged than before while I sponged him down and dried him off again. He made no resistance and it seemed that he must have been well used to such treatment. Having made him presentable once more, I repositioned my photographic model properly again and cleared the table. Once the dishes had been put in the dishwasher, I got Howard’s phone and retrieved my laptop to get on with my dissertation once more. Other than the odd understandable wriggle and one or two minor snorts, Howard hardly moved at all; he certainly didn’t try to get free. It was only then that I thought that he had been taped and blindfolded for nearly twelve hours; my man has never lasted that long.

It was nearly 10 o’clock when the telephone rang. Howard seemed to start. It was his mum, “Hi, Stephen, we’re just at the station. Should be with you in about twenty minutes. I hope Howard has been behaving himself.” I managed to reassure her that he certainly had and she seemed satisfied; she didn’t even ask to speak to him. It would seem that she DID expect him to be gagged.

OK, so 10 o’clock came and I took a photo showing Howard’s gagged face with the kitchen clock in the background. I thought it might be a good idea to take a side-on view of the well-taped boy as well to prove that he had been fastened securely. “Right, time to get you untied.” Howard nodded emphatically.

I picked Howard up (same way as before), sat him up on the kitchen table and got the kitchen scissors. I undid his gag first and then warned him that the next part might hurt a bit. He said that I should just go for it so I did. His blindfold, having been somewhat dislodged already, came adrift quite readily and I repeated the warning before removing that layer of tape that had, to a certain extent, snagged his hair. “Quick or slow?” Howard repeated that I should go for it. Perhaps I shouldn’t have removed his gag first.

“Oh, sorry.”

“No problem. I’m used to it.” I thought that this kid must have a really rough life. I started cutting carefully between his still securely taped legs at his ankles, his calves and his thighs and then asked him if he’d rather undo his legs himself once I had freed his arms. Once more he insisted that I go for it as long as I did it quickly. Even a thirteen-year-old boy has a certain amount of leg hair and one particular one now has significantly less looking at what was embedded in the back of the tape.

Howard’s sang-froid left him once I had stripped the tape from his calves and he jumped down off the table and hopped around a bit before I could free his thighs or ankles properly. At least that loosened the tape a bit. Howard soon came to a rest and kicked his ankles apart but he needed my help to free his thighs.

“Ready?”

I started to wonder if Howard had any more phrases for, “Go for it.” He hardly flinched as I cut the tape from his wrists and tensed only slightly as it came free from his arms.

“Whoarrr, thanks, Stephen. Do us a favour and dump that stuff in the outside bin; I really need the bog.” That was hardly surprising so I tidied up while the swim-suited boy rushed upstairs.

Awaiting Howard’s Parents

Having lost all the used bindings, I took my laptop back upstairs and packed my stuff. The next time I saw Howard he had dressed himself in a white muscle-cut vest, a pair of blue deck-shoes, and a pair of those silly tight jeans that have a turn-up just above the knee. He’s a bit too muscular to rock the ‘hello, sailor’ look. He didn’t seem to have found it necessary to comb his hair and I couldn’t help trying to check him over to see if any forced hair-loss was going to show. Looked OK.

We both went downstairs and the Robinsons were due in about five minutes. That’s when I found out that the little bugger had timed things very carefully.

“Stephen?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks, mate.”

“What for?”

“Tying me up last night.”

OK, so even Mr, Gullible was now starting to get suspicious. “But you said I had to if I didn’t want to annoy your parents.”

Howard face-palmed himself. “You fell for it, didn’t you?” In the next few minutes Howard told me that his parents had got really pissed off with him tying himself up all the time and that the previous babysitters thought that he was weird when he asked them to do it for him and didn’t want to return so he had to come up with story that would convince me to do it. OK, by now I was beginning to feel very stupid – and more than a bit worried. What would happen if my employers found out that I had tied up their son? Oh well, goodbye easy money. And that might have been the least of my troubles.

Howard continued to outline my position. He had hidden his phone and I didn’t have time to torture its whereabouts out of him without leaving marks before his folks were likely to return. He was prepared to show them the photos once I had gone and say that I only took some on his phone to remind him what embarrassment might befall him if I showed them to anybody. Clever!

I was stuffed. Then Howard made me an offer that I could not refuse. “Do you want to make sure Mum and Dad don’t see the pics?” I assured him that I did. “Do you want another little earner next week when they go to visit my boring old grandparents?” I couldn’t help thinking of one hand washing the other as the scheming little conman continued. Let’s just say that I did get well paid for the weekend and am looking forward (sort of) to earning more next weekend in spite of Howards final remark: “Next time bring some ropes, yes?”

THE END
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

See my distrust was right cheeky little twerp. Stephen better do a number on him when he babysits next make a Howard wish he never asked to be tied up :lol: :lol:

Awesome story loved it and the silliness on the thread. I didn’t win the bet lucky you didn’t request it be paid in bondage hours I’d be trussed like a turkey for a long time ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Why not then asking to be tied up only for the picture? And the picture should be made with his phone? So I guess Stephen can't delete it later? I'm pretty sure it's a trap. He want to blackmail Stephen by telling him he would show the picture to his parents, so they would believe he was tortured by the evil babysitter and wouldn't get a job in the town ever again. I bet he likes being tied up and is gping to blackmail Stephen to be his tug-partner from now on, so he can get tied up regulary.
I guess this part of my prediction was nearly on point.

I would love to read about this "next weekend". I guess it would be a great story. Are you going to continue your story?

Anyway it is a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. It's a pity that it ended that early.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. I thought ending it like that would provide a sensible narrative arc.

I have no plans at present to continue the saga being unable to come up with a decent plot for the next part. Simply, "Stephen turns up and does what Howard wants" would not make a very satisfactory story.

Thanks for taking part.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I like the length (and the story as a whole, of course). It's a simple story and a fitting structure. I agree, there doesn't seem to be much more to tell, and it's nice to have these short stories with a clear arc in mind.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you for that. I appreciate the support.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago
Yes, @alkaid , but from which point of view? :?
Well...for me, your story would be like a dream come true...

why don't have a neighbourg and a job like this!!! :( :( :( :(
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Wonderful story xtc, many thanks! I get your point about the "missing plot" after this, but couldn't Stephen cook a revenge, making Howard sorry for having tricked him? He could easily take advantage of the smart monkey's helpless situation to annoy him playfully and in turn play mind games.
Anyway, I really loved it and would like to read more but you can't do something you don't feel like doing.
But maybe another story with similar set up and casting?
Thanks anyway!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, [mention]alkaid_[/mention] I'm afraid local lockdowns are limiting opportunities at present. Hmm . . . I don't know, though.

Thanks for the support [mention]lepangolin[/mention] . I did consider continuing with the characters in "Walkies" originally but, again, I couldn't commit to a plot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic