The Helpful, Helpless Housekeeper. (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 236

The Helpful, Helpless Housekeeper. (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 236 »

I have used the old board for a few,years,now and have had some lovely stories written about me by Lord Nelson and Janbound. I thank them for writing and turning my ideas,into stories. Here is my first full story attempt on this board.

Since my divorce I had taken a step down the social ladder. Maintnance payments came in but I had to supplement my income with some low paid jobs. This was no exception. Housekeeper for a rich family. A hideous married couple and their spoiled bratts. For house keeper read 7am to 7p.m. cleaner, cook, school runner, children's entertainer and general domestic slave. But still it was £70 per day.

It was a hot June day so , despite being nearly 40, I was wearing pink vest top, with a short denim skirt. Besides being appropriate for the hot weather it also means that the husband gave my legs, boobs and bottom some admiring looks, which was good for my confidence, but better still it annoyed his wife.

Well this morning I had just come back from taking the kids to school, the normally traumatic experience. I got back to the house, kicked my flip flops before making myself a,very strong coffee and contemplating clearing breakfast away and a day of cleaning and laundry. A cool breeze on my arms and legs made me turn round seeing the kitchen window was open. I thought I'd shut it. There was a broken glass on the floor nearby. Great, a cat must be somewhere in the house now making a mess. And I 'd better clean that up as priority before cutting my bare feet on it. Just then I heard a door banging upstairs. More Windows open I guessed but best make sure it's not that cat. At the top of the stairs I turned to the room I thought the noise came from.

"Arrrrrrrhhhh."

"Arrrrrhhhhh. What are you doing here?"

"I'm the housekeeper.What are you doing here?"

"Erm" In front of me stood a young girl, barely 18, clearly a burglar, but not a very good one. She was dressed the part in black soft, flat shoes, black leggings and socks, black sweatshirt. She had missed the facts that her blonde hair in a pony tail undid any good her dark clothing gave her, dressing in black generally hides you at night, not at 920 in the morning in June, and on a hot day like today, such heavy clothing would draw,attention to herself. "Erm. I best be going."

"Are you a burglar?"

"No."

"You look like one"

"Honestly no. I"m just...... Erm."

A thought crossed my mind. To have a restful day rather than the grind I had planned, maybe have a bit of fun, and most importantly see off my so called employers. Slave drivers.

"Are you going to tie me up?"

"Why?"

"Duh." How stupid was this girl? "So I don't interfere with ransacking this house."
"I. Don't want to ransack this house."

"You are a burglar."

"Erm."

"You are dressed in black, you are carrying a bag, you came in through the window, this is not your house. You look like a burglar, you act like a burglar, just what are you if you aren't a burglar?"

She looked like she was about to burst into tears. "It's my first time."
"Looks like you need as help. Look first tie me up then I'll tell you where the valuables are."

"Why do I have to tie you up?"

"Oh good grief. So I can't interfere with you ransacking the place."

"But I've never tied anyone up before." What was wrong with her. Hadn't she watched YouTube?

"I'll show you then. Come down to the kitchen. You could even torture me so I tell you where stuff is." I led her downstairs and pulled some clothes like out from under the sink and gave her a pair of scissors. "Now make sure when you are done you don't leave the scissors where I can reach them. You do not want me to free myself. Cut a length about 3-4 feet."

She cut the rope. "Good now tie me up." She grabbed my hands and started to wrap the rope round in front of me. " No No no. Look" I said taking the rope from her. Fold in half, make a loop, thread the end through then loop it round my wrists." I turned my back to her and clasped my hands together. "Right. Now you've wrapped my wrists, feed the ends between my hands, pull right, tie a knot and make sure the knot is above my wrists,so my fingers can't reach it." I tested her tie. Quite good all things considered. "OK. Bring the rope and scissors." I walked into the lounge with my captor in tow. I sat on the floor with my back to the couch, my legs out in front of me. "Now do the same with my ankles, above and below my knees." I watched her carefully. She may not have been the brightest at first but she was a quick learner and soon my legs were secure. I was worried however that she may have been sloppy with my hands.

"Right now you have to make sure I can't slip my hands under me, over my feet and get them in front of me." Fat chance with my bottom.

"How do I do that?."

I shuffled forward a bit. "OK. Try to tie my elbows the same way. I'm not that flexible so my elbows won't touch like my wrists and legs but put extra turns between them and make them secure. Oh by the way you'll need a long piece and leave some loose ends. Longer than that. No longer. Look just unravel it and I'll tell you when. Cut there. " I indicated with my toes"

Once she had followed my directions, it was a fair job on my elbows, with some further guidance, she had two loose long ends left. "Now wrap those round my chest, over and under my boobs. Tie the ropes together between my boobs and tie the ends off to my elbow ties. Excellent."

I stretched but my arms,were pinned well to my sides and my legs welded together. "Right. Now the jewellery is in the bedroom." I gave her clear directions to everything valuable. Jewellery, some cash, the kid's i-pads, expensive Bose Bluetooth speakers, even some golden ornaments. Everything that was small, portable, expensive and easy to sell. As she busied herself I sat on the thick pile carpet, wriggling slightly. I wiggled my toes, wishing I'd had the chance to paint them. Got to look one's best when getting tied up. It was,about 40 minutes I'd been tied up when she returned.

When she'd finished I looked around the room. "Is the rest of the household tidy?"

"Yes. I tried not to make too much mess."

"Idiot. Tip a couple of chairs up. Pull the drawers out. Break some ornaments. Make it look like you didn't know where you were looking for things." She went off for another 20 minutes,sounding more industrious this time and I heard a,couple of crashes.
She came back down with her bag bulging and looking considerably heavier than before. "OK. I'll just be going then."

"Wait."

"What?"

"Aren't you going to gag me?"

"Why?"

"So I can't call for help. Duh."

"How do I gag you?" An idea on how to further annoy the woman came to me. I sent my little burglar upstairs to the draw,where the expensive Hermes scarves were. She returned with half a dozen or so. "Why do you need so many?' She said as she tied a single scarf over my mouth.

"That's why.' I said as the gag came away, failing to silence me. I told her about how to pack my mouth, use a scarf folded tightly as a Cleve to keep the packing in, then tie a muffler scarf over the top.

"Oh. Before you gag me. It would be more difficult for me to escape if you tied my hands to my feet."

"What?"

"Tie my hands to my feet. Look." I wriggled round a bit so I was lying on my side and bent my knees. "Now tie me up."

Once she'd finished I gave my feet an experimental kick. "See. I can't straighten my legs, so I can't stand up and hop around. It would make it even harder if you used a scarf to blindfold me too." She did not need any direction to tie a scarf over my eyes. "Oh . And make sure the scissors are back in the kitchen. You don't want me cutting myself free." I heard her leave them return.

"Finally, before you gag me. Can I have your telephone number."

"Why?"

"Well. They are going to claim on insurance and in a few,months all the things you take will be replaced. I'll give you a call and you can come and steal them again."
"What a good idea. 07........."

She did a good job of gagging me. Two balled up scarves in my mouth, a third as a cleave and a fourth tied over the top.

"Bye." She called out as,she left. I heard something else break as she went out through the window. Nice girl. A bit stupid though.

I spent 5 1/2 hours bigoted, blindfolded and gagged, feeling really horny and very frustrated. At least I had her number now. And I had made her into a fantastic rope top. I could barely move.

It was 530 that a worried friend came in using a spare key, wondering why I had not been at school to collect the kids. She was horrified at the mess then saw me. She ungagged me and I spat the scarves,out. Even though I had enjoyed being tied up for over 5 hours I really did need a drink.

It was,difficult to tell whether the family were more concerned for me rather than their jewellery, electronic gizmos etc. But I was a,short lived local hero. Especially when I told everyone how terrified I'd been of the intruder. 6'2" heavy built man with close cropped dark hair. Looked about 30 I said. I was terrified I'd be raped or worse.
Last edited by Deleted User 236 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Fun.
I'm glad you've decided to write your own stuff.
Welcome on board as a writer.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Quite good. But line spacing between paragraphs, would make it easier to read. (It's a new paragraph every time the speaker changes.)

I've taken the liberty of re-doing the intro, to demonstrate the difference line spacing makes. I hope you don't mind:

Since my divorce I had taken a step down the social ladder. Maintnance payments came in but I had to supplement my income with some low paid jobs. This was no exception. Housekeeper for a rich family. A hideous married couple and their spoiled brats. For house keeper read 7am to 7p.m. cleaner, cook, school runner, children's entertainer and general domestic slave. But still it was £70 per day. (About $97 US)

It was a hot June day so , despite being nearly 40, I was wearing pink vest top, with a short denim skirt. Besides being appropriate for the hot weather it also means that my ex-husband gave my legs, boobs and bottom some admiring looks, which was good for my confidence, but better still, it annoyed his new wife.

Well, this morning I had just come back from taking the kids to school, the normally traumatic experience. I got back to the house, kicked my flip flops before making myself a,very strong coffee and contemplating clearing breakfast away and a day of cleaning and laundry. A cool breeze on my arms and legs made me turn round seeing the kitchen window was open. I thought I'd shut it. There was a broken glass on the floor nearby.

"Great," I thought. "A cat must be somewhere in the house now making a mess. And I 'd better clean that up as priority before cutting my bare feet on it."

Just then I heard a door banging upstairs. "More Windows open." I guessed. "But I best make sure it's not that cat. "

At the top of the stairs I turned to the room I thought the noise came from. "Arrrrrrrhhhh!" I gasped as I spotted the intruder. "What are you doing here?"

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PhantomThief »

For a first try, this is pretty good. It's a humorous scenario. The characters are well defined. It's paced decently, and pacing is often a problem with first time writers.

Keep it up.
Deleted User 236

PhantomThief wrote: 6 years ago For a first try, this is pretty good. It's a humorous scenario. The characters are well defined. It's paced decently, and pacing is often a problem with first time writers.

Keep it up.
Thanks. The idea,I had was to have the two characters in a sort of role reversal. I'm the domineering, confident 40 year old who ends up hogtied, gagged and blindfolded for hours. She (no name) is the timid young innocent who really hasn't got a clue and wants to run away but ends up tying the older woman up. It's also what better way to deal with a dead end lousy job than see your mean employers off, enjoy some kinky, whilst not overtly sexual, pleasure and become the local hero.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Much better. With the line spacing, a solid "A." (96/100)

Drawscore
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

They sure don't make burglars like they used to. :lol:
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story, I liked that she had to give tips and hints, always good for a bit of humour
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good and Awesome Story!!!
Deleted User 236

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Very good story, I liked that she had to give tips and hints, always good for a bit of humour
That's the point. The girl is not really a burglar and has no clue what she is doing when
she finds someone in the house. By contrast I want to enjoy some kinky fun tied up all day, seeing my employers off is a bonus.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I like the story very much. The dialogues are splendid. Thank you :-)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very good! Great dialogue and even better tying.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great story!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love the way you had to tell her how to tie you up. She was clearly more scared than you and would have run empty handed if you hadn't helped her.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Come on, [mention]drawscore[/mention], you've outlined a plot; how about breaking the habit of a lifetime and writing it up?

Mind you, I would also like to read the originator's development as well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 236

[quote=Xtc post_id=2864 time=1522430373 user_id=52]
Come on, @drawscore, you've outlined a plot; how about breaking the habit of a lifetime and writing it up?

Mind you, I would also like to read the originator's development as well.[mention]drawscore[/mention] why is there a comment here about drawscore?
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Really an amazing story.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

awesome story. continue?
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Really enjoyed this. I'm a sucker for witty banter and this had it in spades. Kudos.
dragonz789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz789 »

Great and nice stories . I hope there is another story of this . And i wonder what is "black soft" the you mention there ?
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I loved this story. Wit, dialogue, pace and bondage.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I like this story! Hope you write more!
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

I was hopeful for a chapter two, but with the original author leaving the site I'm guessing its unlikely :-(

Such a shame as it looks wide open for a part two.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I agree with [mention]IrvinKlaw[/mention]
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very clever story!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic