Wouldn't it be nice (?/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wouldn't it be nice (?/FF)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

‘Wouldn’t it be a nice change?’, I thought to myself as I slowly regained consciousness, ‘if, just for once, a diabolical mastermind would offer me a cup of tea that wasn’t laced with a heavy sedative’.

‘Ah well’, I mused idly to no one in particular, as I tentatively opened, first one eye, then the other, ‘I guess this serves me right for snooping around after local crooks instead of spending my time keeping up with the Kardashians’

Looking around my new (and hopefully temporary) living quarters I found I was sitting on the cold damp floor of a poorly ventilated cellar.

I tried to raise my hand and wipe the sleep from my eyes but found, to my considerable disappointment (if not great surprise) that my limbs were stubbornly refusing to carry out my instructions.

'Et tu arms!'

I tried to stand but found that my legs were being similarly unresponsive.

‘Ah, of course, I’m tied up!’ I said to myself as I hit upon the reason for my sudden lack of mobility.

Now, I understand that, for most people, waking up, to find yourself bound and tied in Freddie Kruger’s living room might be something of a cause for alarm, but take it from me that for a (somewhat pushy) school girl detective like myself, this was an all too familiar sensation.

Out of curiosity, if not a sense of obligation, I took a moment to examine my bonds.

My arms were tied, firmly behind my back with what felt like standard clothesline, (by now, I liked to boast that I could distinguish almost different twenty types of rope by touch alone!) whilst lengths of thick boating cord (10Mm blue polypropylene rope unless I was very much mistaken) was used to pinion my arms to my side.

Not for the first time I was pathetically grateful for the thick sleeves of my school blazer which prevented the cord from abrading my skin.

My stocking covered legs were stretched out before me and my ankles were fastened together with what appeared to be an old leather belt.

Whoever had tied me up had certainly done a commendable job, but I was assured that I could perform a full escape, given enough time.

Suddenly I felt something collide with the back of my head.

“Ow!” I snapped, “Cut that out!”

Or, at least that’s what I was trying to say. What emerged however was a series of muffled grunts.

Gagged.

Of course. Anyone who would be ruthless enough to tie up a young woman dressed up in a school uniform would almost certainly take the time to wrap to duct tape her mouth shut.

All at once I found myself nudged from behind.

“Sam? Oh, thank goodness you’re awake! I was sooo bored”

“Velmmn?!” I exclaimed, yelling the name of my best friend and fellow sleuth

“Of course it is Silly! Who else would it be?” Velma replied happily.

Well, she had a point.

After a far more thorough exploration of my new environment I was able to establish that me and Vee were sitting back to back on the stone floor, firmly lashed together like a pair of comically mismatched Siamese twins.

“Well?”

"MMmmm. MMmmm, mmhnph?!"

“Aren’t you going to thank me?” She asked in a somewhat haughty tone.

“PHhnnh mnn? MMhnphmfmr fnr”

“Isn’t it obvious? For rescuing you of course!” She said proudly, puffing out her chest.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hnph nnmm mmm'rm hnphh prnphnnmrph" I said, pointing out the obvious.

“Haha! Well, yes, okay, so there may have been one or two, minor setbacks that’s true,.."

"'Mnnnr phmphhnchph?' MMm'rm phnmn np, hnch phn hnch, nn phnmm phnchnph nnnmrgrnnnn phnrphnrm chnmhmr,.."

"Ok, I concede that my plan didn't work out exactly how I hoped,.. but I don't think it's as bleak as you say it is"

"Nn?!" I said sceptically

"Well, Okay, so we may be 'tied up, back to back, in some sicko's torture chamber', but at least we're together'

She had me there.

"PHhnph'ph phrnm" I said, my spirits lifting "PHhnnhph Fmm"

"You're very welcome Sam" Vee beamed.

"PHnm, N nnn'ph phnppnphm phhmrm'ph nnm chnncm mnn cnn phmm mnnr mmnm cmmnr phn gmphphnng phhnph phnpm nff mm mnnphh nph phhmrm?" I asked kindly.

"Take your gag off? Of course! You only had to ask"

"Nnn mnn phhnnh N mmnph mmmnrnng nph fnr fnn!?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it past you?" She teased

"Hnhnhn! Nh, mnn'fm hnn mnnr fnn, nnmm cnn mnn gnnph phmnphnng mm fnr n mnnnphm nnn gmph phhnph phnpm nff mm mnnphh?"

"Your wish is my command. Turn your head to the left- no, the other left, A bit more. That's it. Now hold still while I try to loosen it with my tongue"

I watched out of the corner of my eye as my best friend stuck out her tongue and began to perform a delicate manoeuvre that made it look, to the untrained eye, like she was attempting to make-out with me through my tape gag.

Needless to say, we both looked pretty ridiculous.

"Say, Sam?" Velma said, calling a temporary halt to proceedings.

"Mmph Fmm?"

"In the future, when we tell this story - let's agree to leave this part out"

"Ngrmmn" I said, nodding vigorously.

Agreeing to work in silence (so things didn't feel 'any more weird') and after a great deal of probing, Velma was finally able to use her teeth to peel enough of the tape away that I could push the rest of the gag free with my own tongue.

"There!" I said, spitting out the wad of cloth that had been stuffed in my mouth "That's much better - Thanks Vee"

"Happy to help" She said proudly, puffing out her chest "So, what happens now?"

"You mean you don't have a plan?"

"Of course I had a plan you silly goose"

"Oh, thank goodness" I said relieved "So, what was it?"

"What was what?"

"The plan. What was the plan?"

"Well, isn't it obvious?"

"Not to me"

"My plan was to be captured and locked up with you"

"And then?,.."

"Oh, well, that was pretty much it really it"

I let out a world weary groan

"So, let me get this straight, when you saw me being kidnapped, instead of calling for help, like a normal person, you allowed yourself to get captures so you could get tied up and thrown in a dungeon with me?"

"Well, I don't see why you should get to have all the fun"

"Being manhandled and trussed up like some thanksgiving bird is not 'fun'"

"Now who's being naive?"

"Haha! Ok, fair comment" I said smiling, despite the circumstances "So what do you suggest we do now?"

"Come along Sam - I've done all the heavy lifting coming up with my awesome rescue idea - the least you could do in return is get loose from a couple of little ropes”

There was a brief pause

“As you wish” I said, with a toothy grin.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great gagtalk :) Amazing! I like the tone of the story - not to dark :)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great gagtalk :) Amazing! I like the tone of the story - not to dark :)
Yay! Super glad you liked it. I transcribed the gag talk myself using a couple of pieces of tape (I'm method - like Brando)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very efficient method - Brando would have been proud :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this I hope there is more
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Love this I hope there is more
So glad you enjoyed it :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Hurrah! New stories from Stiletto Amore!

I am SO glad you managed to free yourself from whatever situation you found yourself long enough to add some sparkle to these dreary days. Also very glad you have Velma along to keep things interesting.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Always worth hearing from my favourite kidnapped sluth.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hey I love the witty.banter and the gag.talk.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago Hurrah! New stories from Stiletto Amore!

I am SO glad you managed to free yourself from whatever situation you found yourself long enough to add some sparkle to these dreary days. Also very glad you have Velma along to keep things interesting.
Aww, that's so nice to hear - thank you.
Fortunately I managed to stay free just long enough to transcribe these stories.
Hehe! In my experience, being tied up in a dank cellar is MUCH more fun with company :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Always worth hearing from my favourite kidnapped sluth.
Aww, thank you kindly. Hope it was worth the wait :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Hey I love the witty.banter and the gag.talk.
Yay! So glad you enjoyed it. Thank you.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 3 years ago
Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Always worth hearing from my favourite kidnapped sluth.
Aww, thank you kindly. Hope it was worth the wait :D

Always. If you have any openings for useless male associates let me know. Happy to hang out in a cold dark basement with you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic