The Couple (MF/M) later on (MF/F) Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Couple (MF/M) later on (MF/F) Part 2

Post by andrewtied »

(sorry for the very long delay here is the next part)

i breath heavily under my nose and trying to stay calm at my predicament. Joseph and Javan have tied and gagged me in their sound proof basement with rope all around me to the point that i can barely move.

"Mpnnnnn... Mgrrrrr!!!" i struggled the ropes for a few minutes but they were not budging, these ropes were meant to stay on me for a long time so no matter how hard i struggled it felt tighter and tighter on my wrist behind me.

i then looked down on my ankles and knees. I was unable to move much on my legs they want me to stay put where i am for a long time the only chance to move is to be assisted by one of my captors. worse i can't barely even bend my knees even though they are visible still despite the rope that are tied on the knees they are at least far apart but still unable to move.

my chest and elbows gave me almost complete immortalized around my torso. so if i wanted to twist and turn it will be hard to do so. since Javan has my Cellphone they most likely will lure Diana to get her tied up too.

realizing that they might get Diana next i had this new found of urgency to get free. "MMghhhhh! Ghhhhhh!" struggling with all my might the ropes still stand firm on my body.

i had no hope to escape maybe i may have to let Diana get tied up so she can free me later even though this may sound dumb, but what choice do i have? Suddenly, Javan came back to check on me and this time holding my cellphone and some heavy duty duct tape.

Javan: "so im going to have to keep you extra quiet this time i guess you have no objections since you don't have the authority anyway"

Andrew: "Mphhnnnn Nhhhh Mrrrrr!!!"

Javan: "oh hush you can't free the ropes its meant for you to stay that way. now im going to tightly gag you with tape since putting one strip won't do the trick."

she was right i had no choice but to play along and i might have to just wait until Dianna comes to free me but i didn't want her in danger. i was out of options that haven't hurt me or worse maybe they won't hurt Diana

Javan ungag my mouth with the micofoam tape, she then steps back and she wanted me to say a few words before she applies the heavy duty duct tape.

Javan: "ok any last words before being gagged tightly?" smiling with a grin

Andrew: "why are you doing this? just don't hurt Diana Please!"

Javan: "we have no intention of hurting her but she will be bound and gagged just like you, soon you will understand all of this in due time"

Javan comes closer to me with the cloth in hand going for my mouth

Andrew: "Don't! get away! no! GAHHHPMM NNN!!!"

Javan shoved the cloth in deep in my mouth i struggled some but i stopped knowing there was no use and i then corporately closed my mouth cause i know i had no choice but to be gagged.

Javan: "thats a good boy now the fun part begins. lean you're head back in font of me so i can tape you're lips and head"

i nodded then Javan goes around my back and i lean against her stomach so she can gag me properly. i did this cause i had no other way and she might have been more aggressive if i didn't cooperate.

Javan rips the heavy duty duct tape and applies it on my lips then she wraps it around my head and lips at least ten to twelve times and more tape is added under my chin sealing my lips.

Javan: "there we go much better now im going to call Diana and there is nothing you can do to stop us i suggest you enjoy this cause there is no escape with those ropes on"

Andrew: 'MHHHGHH NNNHHH FGHHH!!!"

Javan giggled at my struggled and frustation. she then leaves and locks the basement door. this time i struggled once again even though in the back of my mind it was totally useless i didn't want Diana to get caught.

meanwhile, upstairs Javan calls Diana and Diana Answers the phone call.

Diana: "hello Andrew?" is everything ok?"

Javan: "Hello Diana this is Javan, Andrew is busy at the moment helping my husband Joseph do things around the house if you want to see him im just right down the street"

Diana: "hey Javan im glad you're doing well and i will be right over"

Javan hangs up my phone Diana doesn't seemed puzzled about Javan calling at the moment but she is defiantly worried about me. i heard every word downstairs i had to think fast time was running out.

Andrew: "Mnnnnhhhh! Nhhhhh! Mrrrrrrh!" the ropes won't budge and i couldn't free my hands behind me because i was unable to move much all could do was to twist and pull.

Diana arrived a few minutes later and knocks on the door. at this time i panicked and yell all i could from that the gag would allow me to do.

Andrew: "MNNNNNNNNNNH! DIMMPHHHH! NPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i said under my gag struggling as hard as i could and yell as well but she didn't hear me.

Javan opens the door and smiles, Joseph was beside her. they're plan was coming together and i failed to stop them.

Diana: "hi where is Andrew im very quite worried about him is he inside"

Javan: "of course hun he is in the basement helping us clearing up for the social experiment don't worry its private just between me and my husband"

Diana: "ok? sure take me to him"

the three of them went to the basement and of course i was there like a dumb bell failed my mission to free myself. they locked the door behind Diana just like they did me she knew then it was a trap but it was too late.

Diana: "where is my man you two? i know you're doing something to him and why else would you locked the door?"

when Diana questioned them they knew there're cover was blown

Javan: "Grab her honey!"

Joseph: "my pleasure"

Diana: "AMPHHN!!!" she voiced was cut short by Joseph strong hand cover her mouth Javan holds her legs to prevent her form kicking her husband

Andrew: "DMMMPHHHH! NNNNNNNN! HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" twisting and turning while moaning loud under my gag trying to tell them to let her go

Diana: "MMMNN HHHHHH" she saw me tied up and bound she had no choice but to stop struggling she knew she lost. she most likely did this to prevent me to get hurt and she loved me that much.

Javan: "good girl now lets tie her up the same as her man" she grins grabbing rope and the tape she gag me with

both of the couples tied her the same exact way as me from Diana's Shoulder's to her ankles. as they were tying her I squirmed as much as possible but my chances of getting loose was very slim at best.

Andrew: "Mnnnnn! Mgggghhh Urrrphh!"

Diana: "oh honey im so sorry let us go!!!"

Javan: "sorry dear we can't you both will understand soon why we are doing this. when you enjoy you're predicament the truth will come out"

Joseph: "exactly like my wife said Social Experiment"

Diana: "you two have lost you're minds! just free us please!"

Javan: "its time for the gag, hun lift her hair up so I won't stick it with the tape" she said while hold the cloth and duct tape

Joseph: "No Problem babe"

Diana: "SOMPHHHHHHHH!!!!" Diana was voice was cut short for the cloth shoving in her mouth. Javan Proceed to gag her while Joseph lifts her hair up to prevent it to stick to her hair.

Javan wrap the same amount on Diana as Javan did gagged me. their plan was complete we were both at their mercy.

the couple stands back and saw our misery bound and gagged while no were no go or to run.

Andrew: Mphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Diana : Mnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ghhhhh!!

Javan: "you two enjoy yourselves for awhile we will be back when you see the truth in all of this"

Joseph: "you two will enjoy what comes next hehe"

both of them went up stairs and locked the basement door. both of us looked at each other with wide eyes. how could this have happened to us? why is this truth and Social Experiment? all we can do is to try to break free otherwise we will find out sooner or later.

to be continued