The Couple (MF/M), (MF/F), (M/F) Part 3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Couple (MF/M), (MF/F), (M/F) Part 3

Post by andrewtied »

Myself and Diana was just a few hours ago walking together now we are bound and gagged together because of well... my fault. i saw her face that she wasn't mad but scared and didn't know what to do. I was in the exact emotions but i had to stay focus and we must find a way out of this somehow.

me and Diana began to struggle from the moment after they left us with some "Privacy" as they would have called it. we tried at first of communication under our gags to see if we can understand each other at all.

Andrew: "Mnnnnn Ghhhhh Mphhhh Fggghhh Rphhhh Wphhhh"

Diana: "Mmmm? Nhhhhh Fgghh Dnnnnn Phhhhh Nhhhhh Ghhhh"

Andrew : *shakes my head* "Mnnnnphhh Nnnnhh Wrphhh..."

*shakes my wrist*

Diana: *eyes Wide then nods* "Ophhhh! Mnnnn Wphhhh Nnnn Ghhh.."

Diana understood on what i was saying she then proceed to try to untie my wrist from behind. sadly the knots were to tight to be removed and she couldn't reach them that close even though we are side by side.

the same process was done again by me this time as before her knots from her wrist was tight as well. the couple knew what they were doing and they intended for us to stay in this predicament for a while no matter how hard we struggle.

we didn't even bothered of trying to free ourselves with the ankles and knees because we knew if we can't free the wrist from behind our back, how can we free our legs?

Andrew: "Mnnnnn Ghhhhh Fghhhh!" *yells under my gag out of frustration but tries to think of something then struggles more* "Mnghhhh Nhh..."

Diana: "Hnnnnn Drphhh Nnnn Fghhh..." *struggles all over with no progress.*

Andrew: "MMMM! NNNNNH!" *twist and turns my shoulders*

Diana: "MGGGH FHHHHHH" *does the same to her shoulders as me*

we reach the point of being stuck and panicking. they're has to be a way to free ourselves but to do that would be proven difficult.

a few minutes later me and Diana were both struggling in unison and of course we didn't make a dent in the ropes.

Andrew: "Ghhhhh Grrrrphh Fghhhh Bmmphh!"

Diana: "Sphhhnnn Urrrphh Nhhhhhhh Aphhhh!"

we were both helpless and no were to go. this was my fault from the beginning I should've not visited their house to begin with. it was too late to feel sorry for myself what if Javan was right what if we should enjoy this predicament.

is this what she meant by the truth and Social experiment? overall i did feel something inside of me while being stuck like this but maybe i should let it all out.

Diana was getting to that point too but she is more persistent then me. i never said i quit but what choice to we have and beside she does look good all bound and gagged.

i looked good too i mean its starting to feel so good and i can't get free might as well enjoy this. Diana was smiling at me under her gag i know this because her eyes were squinting.

Diana: "Hhmhhmhmhm" *giggles* "Mphhhh..... Nhhhhh... *moans under her gag then swinging her hair*

Andrew: *Smiles under my gag* "Mphhnn.... Nhhhhh....Phhh... "

Diana looks at me then proceeds to gag kiss my taped lips i moan under my gag so did she we moaned in unison while gag kissing each other.

Andrew: "Mnnnn....Mhhhh... Dmmphh..." *Moaning softly*

Diana: "Mnghh... Rpyhhhh..." *Moaning softly as well*

Diana then stopped gag kissing me then she moved towards my bound knees she layed her face on my knees and begins to rub them gently and slowly.

Diana: "Mphhhhhhhhhhhhh....Hhhhhh....." *Moans Intensely under her gag*

Andrew: Mphhh....Nhhhhh.....Grrrphh...... *moans softly under my gag*

i do the same with her knees, i rubbed them gently and slowly

Diana: "Mphhhhhhhh..... Ghhhhhhhh..... " *moans louder under her gag*

Andrew: "Mrrrrhh.... Nhhhhh...." *moaning while rubbing her bare knees*

we stopped rubbing each others knees then we cuddle together. suddenly we hear a door open from the basement it was the couple again and this time Javan had her hair tied like a ponytail. I had my suspensions on the next situation but i couldn't confirm it.

they brought more rope, a black heavy duty handcuffs and more heavy duty tape. they also brought scissors

Javan: "im glad this was a success, im glad you two are enjoying the tight rope and gag its sweet. its not so bad after all" *smiling*

Joseph: "it feels good can't wait for the next stuff to happened are you ready Javan?" *grins*

Javan: "not yet so let me tell you two that we are joining you it sounds strange but thats the point of this social experiment we are all four bondage partners now which mean we can enjoy the bondage and have fun gosh i can't wait!" *smiling big*

we both giggle under our gags to wait for Javan to join in for the bondage. so thats what it was just a test and it was a success on all of our part talk about a plot twist.

the intention was to test to see if me and Diana like being tied up. she could have ask but we might have drifted away and she couldn't do her experiment. so she semi-kidnapped us their was no intention of hurting us. they both are a bondage couple like us now.

Javan: "ok honey time to bound me up and gag me tight!" *eyes wide with excitement*

Joseph: "Alright! the fun begins!"

the next fifteen minutes, Javan was tied up the exact same way as both of us. she was very happy the entire way making happy faces and smiles to us. she even giggled when the ropes became tighter to the point she knew she couldn't get free.

Joseph: "ok honey its time for the gag you know the procedure" *cloth infront of Javan's mouth*

Javan: "see you all soon!" "opens mouth as wide as she could*

Joseph then shoves a cloth into his wife's mouth he take the duct tape and wraps her mouth while winding the tape around her head also the same exact same times around like our gags. Javan's chin was gone just like ours

Javan: "Mnnnnnn Nhhhh Ghhhhh"

Joseph: "ok you three we have a pair of scissors just in case we want to get out but that will be a long time."

Joseph: "i will be tying myself up with handcuffs and tape my mouth just like all of you and i won't be tying up my legs because someone has to be the boss around here even though I will be tied up just like the rest of you"

we all nod in agreement and Joseph begins to gag himself and saids his final words to all of us

Joseph: "this is going to be great and i wish all of you luck"

Joseph then shoves the cloth in his mouth then gags himself with the same duct tape tightly gagging his lips and head all around. Joseph's chin was no where to be seen due to the tape.

at last he puts the heavy duty handcuffs on behind his back and tightly puts them on. he was the last one to be tied up in this bondage fun and we can officially call it that.

Andrew: "Hhmhmhhmmhmh"

Diana: "Hhmhmhmhm...."

Javan: "Mhmhmhmhmhmh"

Joseph: "Mhhmhmhmhm"

we all giggled and laughed under the gag but the fun is not yet over. we all look at each other immensely and I think we knew what we wanted out of each other. only time will tell

to be continued
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not expect that turn of Events :) I like surprises!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now that was an interesting turn of events, one I didn't see coming either :)

I guess they could have tried this experiment without the kidnapping so to speak, but this is a story so where's the fun in that :lol:
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

thanks for the kind words of my stories. im glad it was interesting for some sorry if i had a huge delay but im thankful of starting to write again
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic