The Step Aunt, the Nanny and Me F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Re: The Step Aunt, the Nanny and Me F/M

Post by harveygasson »

Great start! Can't wait for more
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I can’t wait to find out what happens.
Jason Gines
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Awsome
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mod]This story violates our current rules of children being tied by adults. I encourage you to (re)read the rules and modify the story to meet the requirements if possible.[/mod]
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by chloroformmeplease »

I see other stories on this site that have children being tied by adults why are those on here and mine cannot be? Some years back when I had over 30 stories on here you could post these. Why is it different now? So on this site an adult can tie up another adult and a child can tie up another child and that is all ok but a child tied by an adult is not ok? Is this what you are saying? Are there any other sites that you know of where that is ok to write about? It is not like there was going to anything of a sexual nature in the story but oh well. Not mad just disappointed. It was going to be a good story too, glad I saved it for myself or for somewhere else. Just so you know there really are other stories on here with adults tying kids this is a link. http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=322
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The site that comes to mind for me is DeviantArt, many of us from here also have a DeviantArt account. I'm not sure what other sites people know of.
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you.
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

So sad this story has gone. I have alwaulys fantasised about being tied up by older women and a few times have been.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] Here is the new revised story that he has now put out. http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1102 .
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I guess no answer as to why someone else's story of adult tying up a child got to stay but mine got deleted. I just asked a simple question and I am seriously not trying to start anything I just do not know what I can write here any more after all the years I spent away it has changed a lot.
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago The site that comes to mind for me is DeviantArt, many of us from here also have a DeviantArt account. I'm not sure what other sites people know of.
Can you PM me a link as to exactly where you mean on DeviantArt please? I have been all over the site and cannot find a section to post such stories. Please and thank you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You will have to make a free DA account and post your work there.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]chloroformmeplease[/mention] Yes, like Xtc has said to post your story on DeviantArt, you will need to create your own free account. Once done so you will find your own profile page where you will have a section for your own deviations, which is called "newest deviations" and a section for favorites of other people's deviations. There will be other areas on your profile as well. To post something new there, you will want to find the button that says submit art, and there, I think you will be able to post your story there. It will take some trial and error, as I have never posted my own story there, but once found out, make sure you label it as mature content. On a different note, many of us have decided, if possible, to keep our own names from this site and use them on that site, which makes it easier for everyone to find each other.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago The site that comes to mind for me is DeviantArt, many of us from here also have a DeviantArt account. I'm not sure what other sites people know of.
Well, I don't know about DeviantArt, they have gotten touchy recently about stuff like this.

Maybe a tumblr account or in archive of our own.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic