Quarantine (M/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Quarantine (M/FFF)

Post by BobaFettish1 »

“Local cases Of COVID-19 continue to spike as authorities prepare for a second round of lockdowns to stop the spread. Doctors are encouraging everyone to stay indoors, keep away from large crowds, wear face masks, and wash your hands as much as possible...”

Greg watched from the comfort of his favorite chair as the newscaster on TV continued to ramble on dramatically about the current situation. For anyone else the display might have been panic inducing, but not for Greg. While everyone else in the community was frantically preparing to quarantine themselves once again, Greg had been at home for hours feeling comfortable and satisfied. He had managed to buy enough food and supplies that would last well beyond the latest lockdown period. Greg was sure that him and his family would be completely safe from the virus.

Sure, things hadn’t gone quite as he planned after the first lockdown. While Greg had taken the pandemic seriously since it began, the same could not be said for the rest of his family. His wife and two daughters had been noticeably relaxed about following the guidelines that had been laid out by the authorities. While Greg insisted on staying home the female members of his household had continued going out in public frequently and had laughed off the idea of wearing a face mask while doing so. And upon further investigation of his family’s social media accounts he had noticed various posts that included wild conspiracy theories about the virus . One that his wife had posted on her Facebook page even claimed that COVID-19 was just a big hoax! But Greg wasn’t about to let things get out of hand this time. He had taken numerous measures to ensure he had everything under control and that his family would be safe, even if he had to save them from themselves.

Just then, Greg heard a noise coming from the direction of the bedrooms on the far side of their home. He suddenly remembered that he hadn’t checked on his wife and girls in quite a while and he needed to make sure they were still safe and sound. Greg got up from his chair in the living room and strolled down the hallway towards the bedrooms. He came to the first bedroom on the left and after a couple of quick raps on the door he opened it and peered into the room.

“Girls? Everything okay?” He asked cheerfully.

There, on the bed, sat his two young daughters who did not share his enthusiasm. On the left was 19 year old Bailey who had flowing blonde hair, brown eyes, light skin, and a muscular physique. She wore a dark green sweater dress with black leggings and pair of white converse sneakers. And on the right, 18 year old Bryce had matching fair skin, dark eyes, a rail thin body, and brown hair cropped into a pixie cut. She wore a black & white striped shirt under a denim jumper with white ankle socks. Both women glowered at their father, a stir of negative emotions flashing across each of their faces. But they were unable to express any of them due to the white cloths that had been shoved into their mouths, securely gagging them. Bryce made a few pleading squeals, while her sister grunted in disgust.

“I’m sorry, girls.” Greg began with sincerity in his voice. “I don’t like this anymore than you do, but it had to be done. Until they develop a proper vaccine to stop the virus both of you need to stay indoors. And this was the only way I knew for sure you wouldn’t go running off.”

The two young women were seated back to back on the bed. They tugged and jostled one another fervently but neither sister could separate themselves from the other. Nor could they really move at all.

“If any of your friends drop by,” Greg continued nonchalantly. “I’ll just tell them you’re... a bit tied up.”

Bailey’s hands had been pulled behind her and wrapped around Bryce’s stomach. Her wrists had been tightly tied with some white fabric rope. Likewise had been done to Bryce’s hands, leaving the sisters securely bound together. And on top of that, several lengths of rope now encircled their upper bodies, binding them to one another at the shoulders and waist. Their upper arms had also been securely tied together where they intersected on either side and their legs had been tied together as well at their thighs, above and below their knees, and also their ankles. Each of their sets of legs had been stretched across the bed towards the head and foot of the bed. Bryce’s ankles had been tied to the headboard while Bailey's feet were anchored to the footboard, leaving the young women unable to move.

Greg couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride at his handiwork. Most of his rope tying knowledge had come from his childhood having spent many years in the Boy Scouts. Of course, he had had to do a significant amount of research online to brush up on his rusty skills. As a scout he’d only ever used the rope for pitching tents and such. He had never actually used those skills on a person before, and he hadn’t imagined that his two beautiful daughters would be his first test subjects, quite unwilling he noted. As rebellious teenagers often do, they would hate him for this for a while, but he knew that one day they would understand he was only doing this for their own good. He couldn’t imagine that being bound and gagged was very comfortable, much less being tied to another person. Although Greg was aware of the fact that there were at least a few weirdos out there who somehow enjoyed such predicaments, he doubted either of his daughters felt that way, based on their behavior so far. Bailey was clearly furious, and without the ability to chew her father out with her words, as she loved to do, she was now forced to pour all the negative energy she could muster into her facial expressions and the minor grunts and groans she managed.

“Mmmmhhpppgggrrrr!” Bailey roared through her gag.

The muffled gag talk was unintelligible, but Greg didn’t need a translation. He knew exactly what his daughter was trying to say. It wasn’t but a few hours ago that Bailey had proudly proclaimed how concerned she was with the whole virus situation, which was to say she wasn’t worried at all. She had made plans to go out partying with her friends later tonight and she had absolutely no interest in breaking them. Of course, after Greg broke the news about the quarantine Bailey had prissily announced that “she was an adult” and that she could “do whatever she wanted.” Apparently the immature young woman hadn’t taken her father seriously when he said he would make her stay home, even if he had to “tie her down.” Greg wondered if this incident would teach Bailey to finally start listening to her father, but deep down he knew that wouldn’t happen for a while. While Bailey continued on with her muted tantrum, Bryce, seated directly behind her sister, hung her head in apparent sadness. It seemed the younger sibling was taking a different approach to attempt to get through to her father; sympathy.

“Mhpm... Mhpm... Mhpm.” She softly pleaded from under her gag.

Bryce strategically sniffled and whined in between the noises, seemingly in an effort to convey that she had been crying, although Greg quickly noticed there was no evidence of any tears on her face. While Bryce was far from being a party animal like her sister, and had claimed she wasn’t going to leave the house, her father knew good and well she would be up to no good before long. Bryce had a long history of sneaking out of the house to hang out with her friends, and Greg was sure she was bound to slip away and go to the movies where there would be no social distancing. That just wouldn’t do.

“Oh!” Greg suddenly exclaimed. “I almost forgot...” He said as he quickly disappeared into the hallway.

The two sisters stopped their emotional performances long enough to glance at each other, both sharing a sense of bewilderment. In less than a minute, Greg returned to the bedroom, flinging the door wide open as he approached his daughters with something clutched in hands. The two young women squirmed within the rope, futilely trying to avoid whatever their father was about to add to their already strict bindings. Suddenly, he revealed what he was holding.

“Better to be safe than sorry!” He said as he produced two blue and white surgical masks.

He first went to Bryce, placing one of the masks over her mouth and nose and positioning the elastic strings behind each of her ears. Bryce simply looked up at her father with the most pathetically sad puppy dog eyes she could make. Greg still wasn’t falling for it. He then moved around to Bailey — who was still in a sour mood and briefly and futilely tried to squirm away — and placed a face mask on her face as well.

“There! That’s better.” Greg said, stepping back to admire his two bound and gagged daughters.

“Mpphh!” Bryce said with a whimper.

“MPPPHHH!” Bailey grunted with fury.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back in a bit to check on you girls,” Greg said stepping towards the door. “Don’t go anywhere.” He said with a wink, which prompted an eye roll from Bailey.

Greg exited his daughter's bedroom and strolled further down the hallway towards another, more pronounced doorway at the end of the hall. He used two of his knuckles to softly knock on the wooden door before slowly opening it.

“Karen, how’s it going?” He asked his wife.

Karen was right where Greg had left her; lying on their queen size bed. The middle aged woman with tanned skin wore a light blue short sleeve blouse with khaki Capri pants and black flats. Her dirty blonde hair was wound into a messy bun on the top of her head.

“Mmmppphhh!!” Karen exclaimed in a frantic, almost pleading gesture.

The woman was lying face-up on the bed with a look of frustration on her face. Each of her arms had been spread wide across the bed and her wrists were tightly tied with white rope which was anchored to the corresponding bedposts on either side of the bed’s headboard. Her ankles had been similarly tied and securely bound to the posts at the foot of the bed, leaving Karen trapped lying in a spread eagle position. Greg has positioned a fluffy white pillow underneath his wife’s neck, and in her mouth was knotted cloth gag.

“Look, I’m gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight, and I don’t mind," Greg said, reassuringly. "We need to keep a safe social distance. Plus, I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

Greg then noticed that Karen was using her fingertips to reach for her cellphone that was just out of her reach on the bedside table. With a shake of his head Greg walked over and snatched away the device.

“Now, now, honey. We can’t have you looking up COVID conspiracy theories right now, can we?” He pocketed the phone and walked back towards the door.

“MPPPHHH!” Karen whaled in response but Greg seemed to take no notice.

“Good night, sweetie. Sleep tight!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very considerate husband, caring for his family and doing all in his power to keep them safe :) Will there be a second part, [mention]BobaFettish1[/mention] ?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

A considerate man! Good Husband and Dad trying to keep his family safe from Covid 19 at all costs. Very Nice and Good story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago A very considerate husband, caring for his family and doing all in his power to keep them safe :) Will there be a second part, @BobaFettish1 ?
I didn't have a sequel in mind while writing this, but there's always room for more stories. ;)

Is there anything specific you'd like to see in a protentional sequel?
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago A considerate man! Good Husband and Dad trying to keep his family safe from Covid 19 at all costs. Very Nice and Good story
Thank you so much!

I'm glad more people appreciate Greg's efforts, even if they are a bit... unconventional. ;)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Okay so let me get this out of the way by saying that I've been waiting for a Quarantine tie-up story for a long time so thank you for writing this.

And if you ever do write a sequel to this story, it would be pretty cool if more ladies would end up in Greg's quarantine. It could be Karen's sister perhaps? A mother in law? Or a couple of girls friend who are there to take their friend to a party? Greg could also place everyone in the same room so they wouldn't feel so isolated, heh.

Either way this was an amazing story!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story! Thanks for posting. Wonder what he will do to protect them from the 2nd wave... (IF there will be a sequel)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Okay so let me get this out of the way by saying that I've been waiting for a Quarantine tie-up story for a long time so thank you for writing this.

And if you ever do write a sequel to this story, it would be pretty cool if more ladies would end up in Greg's quarantine. It could be Karen's sister perhaps? A mother in law? Or a couple of girls friend who are there to take their friend to a party? Greg could also place everyone in the same room so they wouldn't feel so isolated, heh.

Either way this was an amazing story!
This story has been in my head practically since the pandemic began. I'm Glad I could properly fill that void for you, and I had a lot of fun writing it.

Oh, and I LOVE all of your ideas! I could totally see things getting out of hand and Greg seeing it as his duty to "protect" members of his extended family and even friends. Perhaps Greg invites everyone over for Christmas dinner, on the condition that everyone stay bound, gagged and masked at all times? The possibilities are endless. ;)
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Great story! Thanks for posting. Wonder what he will do to protect them from the 2nd wave... (IF there will be a sequel)
I'm guessing after this specific "lockdown" Karen, Bryce and Bailey will want to act out and become even more rebellious, which might lead to Greg having to get even more serious about keeping them contained. ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Loved this, thanks for posting! :)
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago Loved this, thanks for posting! :)
Thank YOU for reading. 😁
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, let's hope lockdown continues for a while :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic