Too Good to be True (M/M) EPILOGUE ADDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Too Good to be True (M/M) EPILOGUE ADDED

Post by The WinterShuffle »

A young down gear fetishist and bondage enthusiast finds himself in over his head when he meets a man of similar interests. The saying ‘too good to be true’ takes on a very real meaning

Chapter One

“This is certainly quite the collection.”
I was standing in a hotel room with a man I had initially met online, and was now officially meeting for the first time in person. We had initially started talking on a down gear fetish forum, he was DownGearDom and I was MummyBagBound. We had spoken consistently for six months, getting to know each other, finding out other kinks, other interests, and he had seemed like a pretty cool guy. Eventually we had come to discover that we didn’t live too far from each other, just a couple hours drive. I had actually been the one to suggest we could meet at a hotel about halfway between us for some sleeping bag bondage. He agreed and so within a few days he had said he found a hotel, paid for the room and was loading up his car with the supplies. As the days counted down to our meeting, my excitement was steadily growing as he sent photos of his sleeping bag collection being taken out of his basement storage area, enough ratchet straps to restrain a herd of elephants, and so many rolls of duct tape he could then complete that same feat twice over. With my excitement at an all time high on the day before I was set to meet him, he sent a few pics that hinted at him keeping a few items hidden from me, to unveil as a surprise to me the next day. I couldn’t sleep that evening, the anticipation was driving me crazy. Finally the day came, I hopped into my car and sped out of my suburban neighbourhood, flying onto the freeway and accelerating off down the highway, towards the hotel an hour away.

We had exchanged cell numbers a few days prior to make contacting each other easier as we wouldn’t have access to the down gear forum without reliable wifi. I messaged him to tell him I had arrived and was in the parking lot. He responded within a few seconds, telling me he had already arrived and checked in, and that I just needed to come up to the room. I quickly exited my car and headed into the hotel, my eagerness growing, and making everything else around me blur into the background. I arrived at our room and gave a quick knock. Within moments the door swung open and I was finally face to face with the man I knew as DownGearDom.

We had discussed our physical appearances to each other on a few occasions, trying to paint a decent enough picture of ourselves to each other despite the limitations of the down gear forum’s spotty photo sharing. He had mentioned several times that he was a large, muscle bound man and to that end he was certainly not kidding. He stood nearly a foot taller than me, which I had told myself wouldn’t be a shock, but he was 6’4” to my 5’7”. I had to tilt my head up to look him in the eye, otherwise I was staring at his massive chest, and I do mean massive. He had said he was a solid 215 pounds, and from what I could see, that was pure muscle. I was 145 pounds, and while physically fit there was no chance I could outcompete him in strength.

He invited me into the suite and we settled into the living room. He had a glass of water already set for me which I thanked him for. We began to chat, mostly just small talk at first before we moved onto the more fun discussion. After talking for about half an hour he finally acknowledged how I was practically vibrating with anticipation, and he joked that he’d better get me tied down before I started bouncing off the walls. To this I happily agreed. He got up and led me into the bedroom of the suite. When I entered, my jaw dropped.

Laid out on the bed in front of me was an assortment of sleeping bags. Synthetic, down, mummy and rectangular, there was a bag for every preference of style. In this case though, I had my eye on preference for temperature, and each of the bags in front of me were rated for the negative temperatures of Canadian winters. There were two thick, black mummy bags laid out on the bed, both had been unzipped and sat now like hungry animals awaiting their prey, which in this case was me. Aside from those two, there was also a light blue mummy bag, which seemed to be the lightest of the bags, a thick light purple mummy bag, a bright red mummy bag, and two brown synthetic bags lined with a soft red material, each of those bags were extremely thick.

DownGearDom asked if I was ready to begin, and I quickly replied in the affirmative. He asked me to strip down to my underwear, which I did. I folded my clothes and set them down next to the bedside table. When I turned back to my soon to be captor, he already had a roll of black pallet wrap in his hands. The roll was wide and seemed untouched. He began by wrapping my right leg, from ankle to my crotch. The roll was so long that it only took him two revolutions to completely cover my leg. He then repeated the process on my left leg. Following this, he moved onto my right arm, wrapping it from my wrist to my shoulder, and repeated the process again on my left arm. Finally he covered my torso, from waist to chest with a layer of the thin, yet strong pallet wrap.

Now he asked me to put my legs together and keep my arms out of the way. He bent down and began wrapping my legs together with the pallet wrap. He moved slowly, despite the size of the wrap he could have had me mummified with the stuff in only a few minutes. No, he was enjoying taking his time. He had always said he wanted to make me completely helpless, that the only way it was bondage was if it was truly inescapable and as such he was going to ensure that that is the treatment I got. The room was nearly silent, the pallet wrap was gliding off of the roll. It took about 10 revolutions to get to my waist, and then he began to wrap in the opposite direction, encasing my legs in a second layer.

Now he put down the large roll of pallet wrap, and began to ruffle around in his duffle bag of equipment. He pulled out a smaller roll, of the same black pallet wrap, but now in a hand held dispenser. He guided me down onto the bed and used the hand held dispenser roll to completely wrap my feet, first individually, then wrapping them together. He made sure to overlap my feet wrapping with my ankles, so now from the waist down, I was a solid black plastic mass. Now he used the hand held wrap on my uncovered shoulders, wrapping over the top of the shoulder, then down across the opposite of my chest and vice versa. Finally he asked me to hold my hands each in a fist and he quickly covered both in the sticky pallet wrap. As I flexed my fingers in their new prisons, I suddenly felt truly helpless. Up until this point I had been gradually losing my freedom of movement, but it doesn’t feel real until you can no longer use your hands.

With everything below my neck now covered in at least one layer of pallet wrap, DownGearDom turned back to the larger roll of the stuff and set to mummifying my upper body with the pallet wrap. He ordered me to put my hands to my sides, clearly his dom personality starting to take over. Starting at my now useless pallet wrap mittened hands which hung just past my waist, he started wrapping me up, slowly, steadily, and extremely tight. Again he repeated his method of wrapping up to my shoulders, this time it only took about 5 revolutions, before he then began to wrap back in the opposite direction, towards my hands. I was now effectively mummified. Everything aside from my head was completely covered in several layers of industrial strength pallet wrap. Even if I wanted to be free, there was no chance I’d be able to break out of this. DownGearDom now lowered me onto the bed, I felt truly helpless as he did so.

With me now lying on the bed, DownGearDom turned back to his duffel bag of equipment. I was now lying in between the two thick black mummy bags, and attempted to rub my face along their soft nylon surface. I was completely helpless, but we had both discussed what we were hoping to get out of this interaction. I wanted to be excessively bound, to be bound and gagged to a point that if I had the rest of my life to escape, I wouldn’t even put a dent in my bondage, and then have more layers of bondage added on to that. DownGearDom was more than happy to oblige me in this regard. So while he was collecting the several rolls of duct tape he intended on adding to my already inescapable cocoon I lay there, excitedly awaiting what the rest of the evening would present.
Last edited by The WinterShuffle 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow what an impressive first chapter [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]. The description of the pallet wrapping and how he feels more and more helpless was unbelievably realistic.

I’m not sure why but I keep picturing DownGearDom as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Can’t wait for the next instalment you’ve left so many little hints as to what could happen, and with the duct tape coming out you know there’s a good time to be had.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh wow! This was awesome to read- I loved the description of helplessness! I can't wait to see what DownGearDom has in store for our protagonist!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It would seem that the author might have a hit on his hands.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

You are really effective at enthralling the reader with your descriptive and emotive language. You really painted a scene and pulled me into the eyes of your main character. I'm rather interested to see where this goes :D
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I always love context given before the actual story so it highlights the direction it will be taking! It's a slow start but I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

What an amazing start of your story. I'm sure it will be great! As for the first chapter, I really enjoyed it. When reading, I'm able to feel the excitement that MummyBagBound felt when he was preparing for his trip to the hotel.

I love your descriptions: "enough ratchet straps to restrain a herd of elephants" is a great way to convince me that it really is a huge collection of ratchet straps! And all the sleeping bags you described... you're setting the stage for a really hot (in more than one way) story.

Your description of the wrapping/mummification is excellent! So detailed and yet interesting right until the end. The scenario you describe is just so realistic!

I'm already looking forward to reading the next chapter and I'll subscribe to this topic to make sure I don't miss it!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I work with pallet wrap and you have described just how i would get a guy wrapped up. great start to the story , i feel this is going to be a very intense journey. looking forward to reading more.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

You've hooked me :lol:
Definitely love that you are taking your time with the descriptions of the pallet wrap (generally I am always pretty 50/50 on mummification/sleeping bag bondage but so far you've sold it pretty well to me).
It is always a good sign when you make me envy the person being wrapped up ^_^
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Whoa, that‘s a really great, VERY well written first chapter!

I love, as the other ones do, the very detailed description of the pallet wrapping - and with duct tape coming into play, there are a lot of reasons what to look forward to.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

An incredible start, I love stories with a slower pace and detailed descriptions, this makes reading more enjoyable. I can't wait to see it continue.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Welcome to the awesome world of M/M tugs, kiddo!

First off, you've done an absolutely wonderful job at rousing my interest.
Your writing is smooth, flowing and very detailed without being tedious.
A joy for the eyes.

I had a smirk on my face during both my readthroughs of this fine piece.
I really like this DownGearDom guy 8-)
For some strange reason *ahem* I feel a somewhat passing familiarity with his character.

LOVE me a good, tight mummification.
And this guy certainly knows what he's doing.

Definitely subscribing to this story and keeping a close eye on it.
Congratulations kiddo! [mention]Xtc[/mention] is most certainly correct in his assessment.
You have a major hit on your hands!

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago I’m not sure why but I keep picturing DownGearDom as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Astute observation, boy.
Though I should also point out that the last time I weighed a meager 215 pounds (98 kilos) was well over a decade ago.
Then again, this story is written in the past tense.
Anything is possible 8-)

[mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention]
You guys also need to read this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good start
Tie me up and have fun with me
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can already tell this is going to be something special.

Aside from the superb pacing and brilliant writing ("there were two thick, black mummy bags laid out on the bed, both had been unzipped and sat now like hungry animals awaiting their prey, which in this case was me." is my favorite line), the story is very captivating as well.

Consensual bondage and characters exploring their shared interests are always fun to read. The narrator's enthusiasm and the well-done build up only adds to how relatable their situation are. Kudos, and take your time with the rest of it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] and [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] both make valid points about the imagery conjured up by this text.
Those hungry, predatory sleeping bags just sitting there, lying in wait. And that mountain of ratchet straps and duct tape that could potentially be used to immobilise a heard of elephants, really does add a special flair to the opening scene of the story.

Having a special weakness for idioms and rich, colourful vocabulary, I'm certain [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] will be salivating inside his puppy mask when he reads this ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a great start!!! The descriptions of the gear and everything are a dream come true!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next, and how that duct tape will be used ;) ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this is an icredible story! Very well written and I love the detailed descriptions of both people and the bondage. Keep it up, man :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a perfect way to start the day!

I agree with all the comments that have come before. The story is beautifully written and really captures the mummification process in great detail. It's no secret that I love reading (and recently writing) slow, well described, consensual bondage scenes - the dom can really take their time to do the job right and the sub can enjoy the process as their freedom is slowly removed. Both sides slowly embracing their allotted roles.

I enjoyed the initial setup - it's always good to get some context to the story and I loved the sending of preparation photos to build the anticipation. Looking forward to see how all this gear gets used - MummyBagBound is definitely much smaller than an elephant! What other things have been packed that we don't know about?

Descriptions are great, particularly the predatory sleep bags! You can really imagine yourself into the story - you can almost feel the pallet wrap slowly taking over your body.

The first layer of bondage is complete, looks like the next layer is on the way. This story is definitely feeding my fantasies!

Slightly worried about the title - feels like something is going to go wrong down the line...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Like the other commenters, I did enjoy the first chapter, mainly due to the well done descriptions and the way you take your time. My favorite sentence:
There were two thick, black mummy bags laid out on the bed, both had been unzipped and sat now like hungry animals awaiting their prey, which in this case was me.
This sentence made me laugh with joy. I like the comparison with a hungry animal, it's a pretty fun one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great start! Your descriptions made it very easy to picture everything. And a sleeping bag bondage story is a very exciting surprise to see! Really looking forward to seeing where you go with this! Glad you decided to dip your hand in the MM community for us :)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This has very much peaked my interest, pallet wrap, sleeping bags and a warning of events to come. :D A delight indeed.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago This sentence made me laugh with joy. I like the comparison with a hungry animal, it's a pretty fun one.
Speaking of hungry animals...
This crowd is hungry for more!

Don't keep us waiting too long Shuffle, lest we find this MummyBagBound boy and use all those ratchet straps to force him to spill the beans about the events that followed 8-)

In other words, take your time. But not too much time ;)

[mention]MrGagged[/mention] This might be up your alley.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Wow! I seriously did not expect such a large positive reaction, thank you everyone! Here's chapter 2, and I certainly hope that this and the rest of the tale lives up to your expectations. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

DownGearDom turned back towards me, his arms full of rolls of duct tape. He dropped the rolls down on the bed to my side and grabbed me by my mummified legs. He placed my ankles up on his shoulder, propping my lower half up and making the mummifying process far easier for him. I felt the duct tape quickly but carefully encircling my ankles and moving up my mummified legs. DownGearDom made sure to apply the tape tightly and generously, ensuring at least half of the previous pass of tape was covered by the following one. By the time he reached my knees, he had expended a full roll of duct tape, and used the entirety of the next roll moving from my knees up to my waist, which included covering my hands up to my wrists as well.

DownGearDom grabbed two more rolls from his mountain of duct tape and began wrapping back down from my waist to my ankles. When he was finished I could hardly even bend my knees, let alone have any hope of breaking free. He used a smaller roll of duct tape to mummify my feet together, and again continued to wrap over my ankles, fusing everything under my waist into a solid silver mass. Finally he moved onto my upper body, again employing his meticulous wrapping process on my helpless form, expending roll after roll of sticky duct tape on winding across my body from my wrists up to my shoulders. When he finished he had used about 4 and a half rolls on my upper body in another double layer. He was now finishing off the roll in his hands by tearing off a few strips to completely cover over the tops of my shoulders, up to the base of my neck. The only part of me still exposed was my head. And I knew that was going to change very soon.

“Alright kiddo, time to make sure you stay quiet for the evening. You remember what we agreed upon as far as gagging, right?”
I nodded that I did. In addition to my fetish for mummification and down gear, I also had a fetish for being gagged with smelly socks, and being forced to smell equally well worn and smelly shoes.
“Excellent!” Came the reply.
DownGearDom now reached down to his feet and I strained to see what he was doing. I picked up on a slightly unpleasant odour, then he rose back to his feet. In one hand was his white, worn out Nike Air Force 1 sneaker. He had told me many times over the past six months that he had owned these shoes for years, and that they stank to high heaven. He wasn’t exaggerating. In his other hand was a wad of discolored fabric which I recognized to be his ankle socks. They smelled equally as terrible as his shoes did, and the odour wafting over to my helpless form both made me recoil somewhat in disgust, but also made me very excited. I squirmed in my inescapable prison, hardly able to move to begin with, but sandwiched between two thick mummy bags as well, I wasn’t going anywhere.

DownGearDom let his shoe fall back to the floor, and approached me with the wad of his used footwear. I continued to squirm excitedly in my bondage as he set the socks down next to me. He picked one up individually and then straddled my chest. He pinned me down quite effectively, and now I couldn’t move in the slightest, aside from futilely shaking my head back and forth.
“Open up.” He commanded in a low tone. I playfully refused, keeping my mouth shut and turning my head away. A defiant smirk made its way onto my lips. DownGearDom was prepared for this however. I had told him that I liked to put up a struggle, to feel like I was being forced into my bondage. It wasn’t as fun if I just layed there and allowed it to happen. He grabbed my lower jaw and pulled my head back so I was looking him in the eye.
“If you don’t want to cooperate, I can just do this.” In a flash he had planted one hand across my mouth, sealing it shut in a tight effective hand gag. I mmphed in surprise, and was shocked to hear how much my voice had been muffled. With his other hand he pressed the smelly wad of socks down over my nose and waited for me to breath.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, trying to last as long as I could. Eventually though, I caved, and since I had been holding my breath, I took a long inhale of the foul smelling socks.
“MMMPPPHHHH” I gag shouted into DownGearDom’s hand. The socks smelled awful, like they had been worn non stop for weeks. I tried to buck him off me, but with his size advantage that was a hopeless endeavour. What was worse was that I was still trying to catch my breath, and the added effort of my struggles caused me to continue to take involuntarily long whifs of my tormentor's nasty footwear.
“Yeah I figured you’d like these, I've been wearing them for a couple days now.”
A couple days?? I thought to myself that maybe he should consider seeing a doctor. The socks reeked, and by this point they were making my eyes water. He pulled them away from my nose and removed his hand from my mouth, and I opened wide to gasp for fresh air. Big mistake. I managed about half a breath when my tastebuds were hit with a sudden and unpleasant salty taste. He was cramming his first sock into my mouth! The taste was equally as bad as the smell, like a stale salty cornchip with some other flavour that I couldn’t even begin to describe.

DownGearDom grabbed my jaw with one hand to keep it open while he used his free hand to poke and prod the disgusting stuffing into my mouth. The sock was so big and thick, it forced my tongue down, and caused my cheeks to bulge out. I tried to work my jaw to better accommodate the horrible tasting stuffing, but it was no use. It filled every nook and cranny, and any attempt to make extra space resulted in being treated to another round of tasting the disgusting wad.
“Wow. You weren’t kidding, your mouth is small. That’s only one of my ankle socks, and I doubt you could fit anything else in there.” He chuckled as he talked, clearly enjoying watching me try to come to terms with the size and taste of my gag. He tossed his other sock onto my face, which I quickly shook off but it landed right next to my head, so I was still treated to its foul stench. DownGearDom grabbed a new roll of tape. This one looked different, more of a matte grey and lacking the shine of the duct tape he had used to mummify me.
“Vinyl tape. Just as effective as duct tape, and significantly less damaging to exposed skin and hair.”
With that he began to pull at the roll. He slapped the loose end of the tape down onto my cheek and pulled it across my mouth. He pulled the roll around my head, lifting it up my head and wrapping around it. He went around my head at least 10 times before cutting the roll. He now wrapped under my chin and around my head, causing my jaws to clench down around the dirty sock stuffing my mouth. This had the effect of causing the saliva that had been absorbed into the sock to be squeezed back out into my mouth, subjecting me to a foul, sweaty liquid that I now had the humiliating choice of either swallowing, or holding in my mouth to continue collecting the sweat of the sock.

All the while, DownGearDom was steadily wrapping up my head, covering from just under my nose to my chin, my jaw, the entirety of the top and sides of my head, my forehead and even across the bridge of my nose. The only parts of me still exposed to the world were my eyes and nose. That however was soon to change, and with it my expectations for the evening.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ominous! Has our protagonist bitten off more than he can chew?

Fun story so far, but of course a little boundary pushing is expected... or maybe a lot?
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Man, that was a fast upload.

I love the part where DownGearDom forced MummyBagBound to sniff and open his mouth. Plus the way you described the long sock to MummyBagBound's small mouth was amazing. You also did an incredible job describing how sweaty and foul those socks were. Felt like I was the one tasting it. :lol:
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic