Too Good to be True (M/M) EPILOGUE ADDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I feel I can only echo [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] with regards to the quality of your writing. Writing descriptively whilst keeping your audience engaged and the story moving forward is a very fine balancing act (one I'm currently wrestling with as I try to continue my own story!).
I think you've got the scales set just about right! :)

Loving the colour of the ratchet straps but then I do have a bit of a thing for orange! Loved how the captive was lifted up to allow him to see his own mummified form. Always great to see yourself in bondage.

It's a shame he failed to properly communicate his limits before getting into such a tight spot (well a shame for him, great for us!)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Wonderful story my old friend, as others have said your descriptions are so fantastic, but on top of that it is just such a believable scenario. Realistically I feel our poor protagonist’s reaction is exactly what would happen to many of us if we truly got a chance to experience the fantasies we thought we wanted to happen. It is sooo easy for me to fantasize about myself in his shoes
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is where it starts to be intense. I enjoyed reading this chapter. But wow! When you get so hot that you feel resisting/fighting the bondage is not going to do you any good, you know the bondage is real! DownGearDom is in full control, especially now the gas mask has been added. I love how you constantly remind us of the nasty sock whenever an attempt to speak is made.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing story so far
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter, kiddo.

Your fans are getting restless ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Restless, indeed ;)
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Hey guys, sorry about the wait for the next chapter. Just had some personal issues to work through that drained a lot of motivation.

Took a break, came back to look at this story and honestly all the comments and support you guys have shown mean so much and I’m super grateful. The next chapter will be out this week, and I’ll try to get you two. Thanks again for all the supportive comments, I love reading about what you guys are thinking of the story!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Hey guys, sorry about the wait for the next chapter. Just had some personal issues to work through that drained a lot of motivation.

Took a break, came back to look at this story and honestly all the comments and support you guys have shown mean so much and I’m super grateful. The next chapter will be out this week, and I’ll try to get you two. Thanks again for all the supportive comments, I love reading about what you guys are thinking of the story!
Take your time friend, self care is important
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] Really glad to hear you're okay, buddy.

Looking forward to the next part of this tale, but totally understand RL and motivational issues.
Take your time.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Really good story [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]. I love it and feel like I'm in the room with them. It's not only the setting of the story that is interesting, but your writing skills are really good. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s)!
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

This is such an excellent story [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]! Sorry it took me so long to get caught up and post on it.

I second what my friend [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said. Your style of writing flows so smoothly and is very pleasant on the eyes. I can easily put myself in either one of these characters positions and feel like I’m right there both physically and mentally. The attention to detail in your writing has that perfect balance of describing everything going on in the moment without dragging on, or sounding repetitive.

I hope you’ll be able to continue this story when you have time to my friend.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] I hope you are doing ok man, whenever you are feeling ready really looking forward to hearing more of this story!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hey everyone.

Before I start I just want to say thank you to all of you. You have all been incredibly supportive over the past few weeks as I've been going through some tough times. I want to extend special thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Gagfan[/mention] especially, your supportive messages and comments kept me going while I tried to write this chapter.

Speaking of which, without making you all wait any longer, here is:

Chapter 4

“mmmmmgghhh.” My cries for mercy were going unheeded. DownGearDom had been pressing his hands over the nozzle of the gas mask on and off for maybe ten minutes now, but this particular segment of breath denial was lasting longer than the previous ones.
“Ten more seconds boy.”
I strained to breathe in, hoping that maybe he had left a small sliver of the gas mask’s air tube uncovered. No such luck. I struggled in my incredibly overkill bondage, knowing it was hopeless. How could I have been so foolish?
Mercifully I felt my dom turned tormentor release the nozzle of the mask and I greedily sucked back huge lungfuls of air. I was so desperate for air I didn’t even care if DownGearDom stuck one of his rank trainers or nasty socks over the nozzle for me to breathe. I just needed air.
“Wow, you’re really breathing hard there buddy. That was only 60 seconds without air.”
“mmfffgg mmmfff!” I wanted to tell him to go screw himself, but for obvious reasons, my message didn’t get across. Come to think of it, my jaw was starting to ache. It was simultaneously being crushed down a putrid wad of cotton, while that same wad of cotton was trying to expand outwards! All the while, the sock slowly leaked its collected contents of foot sweat into my mouth, which I had to begrudgingly swallow.

“Ok kiddo, that’s enough breath play for now. But I know how much you love it so don’t worry. When I’m done with you you’ll be able to compete for the world record in breath holding.”
I could hear DownGearDom’s sadistic laughter through the puffy sleeping bag hood and gas mask. The laughter was another shock for me to hear. He didn’t seem concerned for me at all, this had become a game to him. Had I actually just handed myself over to this man to become nothing more than a plaything for him to torment? No, no surely he was just getting into the dom persona. Maybe a little too into it, but when he let me out at the end of the session I’d let him know he’d gone a little too far. At least, that’s what I was telling myself, as I lay there on the bed, a helpless, featureless bondage worm.
“What to do with you now? Oh! I’ve still got my second ankle sock!”
More laughter from my tormentor, and this time I began to attempt to struggle again. I couldn’t even roll from side to side. At best I was capable of slightly shifting my duct tape cocoon slightly inside my sleeping bag cocoon.
I felt some movement around me, up near my head on the outside of my hood. He was probably grabbing the discarded ankle sock he’d tossed at my head earlier. I felt his massive form straddle my chest, pinning me down to the bed, emphasizing my complete and utter helplessness.

There was a brief pause, only a couple seconds. I felt the breathing tube of the gas mask being grabbed again, and my breathing quickly increased fearing more unwanted breathplay. This turned into a mistake of its own. I felt DownGearDom wrestling something onto the tube, and as my steady breathing began to be polluted by an absurdly foul stench I realized what was happening. DownGearDom had pulled his well worn and terrible smelling ankle sock down over the gas mask’s air tube! I shook my head to try and dislodge the nasty footwear, but it was no use. There was no way I could get enough friction just by shaking my head and having the nozzle move along the smooth exterior of the mummy bag to remove the sock. Every breath I took was now a fresh breath of torment. The pungent odour was the most foul stench I had ever had to endure. The sock had been pulled all the way down over the opening of the gas mask, so the opening of the breathing tube was nestled securely in the super sweaty toe of the disgusting footwear. And to top it all off, the skin tight nature of the gas mask had the effect of sealing the stink inside the mask.

I wanted to throw up, I was actively gagging on the stench of the sock. How could they be so awful? I felt more commotion on the outside of my prison, and the distinct sound of more duct tape coming off the roll. DownGearDom was taping the sock onto the gas mask, ensuring it really wouldn’t be going anywhere, and that I’d be smelling it for as long as he wanted!
“There you go buddy, I know you’ve been wanting to get a whiff of my stinky socks since you got here!”
“mmmmmgggghh!!”
I was begging at this point, I really thought I’d have more control of this session than I was receiving. Or was it really a session at this point? I was close to tears, but I couldn’t tell if that was because of the stink, or because of my situation.
“Oh hold on, you don’t seem to be appreciating my sock enough, let me help.”
My mind had barely registered the words when my breathing was once again cut off. I couldn’t believe this, it was a full sensory overload at this point. Too much going on, from the bondage, to the gag, the sock smelling, and the underlying thoughts that I could really be in some trouble here. DownGearDom didn’t keep me from breathing for very long, maybe ten seconds before he released the end of the breathing tube. I understood why he had done it instantly. I was drawing in deeper breaths again and as a result, really ‘appreciating’ my captors smelly, sweaty sock.

More faint struggles ensued, but by this point I was growing physically tired. The heat was building up inside the bag, causing me to feel as though I was boiling inside my prison. With my fresh air having been cut off, replaced with stale foot sweat riddled air, I could really feel the heat building up on my face.
“Ok kiddo, I think you need the full experience!”
I really didn’t want to know what the full experience was, I just wanted to be free. Then came more wrestling with the gas mask, more unwelcome movement with my only breathing passage that signaled something unpleasant was about to happen. I felt the gas mask have something forced onto it, then a wave of odour rushed into my nose through the mask’s nozzle.
“MMMGGGHHH!!!! MMMMFFFF!!! MMMMMFFF!!!”
It was as if the stench had somehow acquired a second wind! The stench was overpowering, and sent me into a new round of gagging, sputtering and this time struggling! And really struggling this time, not just a weak show of resistance, but full on attempting to buck, rock and break free of my bondage! I heard my captor laugh, as the heat and overall hopelessness of my situation put an end to my struggling.
“Yeah that’s my sneaker buddy! You are getting years of workouts, long walks, basketball games, and even just wearing them for days without socks on at all!”
DownGearDom launched into another round of laughter as he laced the sneaker closed around the breathing tube, making sure he laced and tied it as tight as possible to make sure there would be only one place for his foul smelling sneaker odour to go; directly into my poor defenseless nostrils. As if just to be sure, and really ‘rub my nose in it’ I felt more duct tape being wrapped around the sneaker, permanently affixing the nasty shoe onto the gas mask.

“And now kiddo, I think you’re still a little too mobile for my taste, or even yours for that matter.”
“mmmfff?”
This guy couldn’t be serious! I was begging to be released and this lunatic was about to add more bondage to my overkill cocoon! I couldn’t let this go any further, I had to make it known I wanted, no needed out now! I began to buck and roll again, struggling as hard as I could against my prison. All the while I ‘Mmmmphed!” into my gag, over and over again. The struggling made me hotter and sweatier than I’d ever been, and the effort caused me to breathe in heavier and get even more deep breaths of unpleasant foot odour. In fact the struggling seemed to make the smell even worse somehow! But I didn’t care. He couldn’t ignore this display, he couldn’t be so oblivious to my struggles that he would see this display and not think something was wrong.

I suddenly felt two hands, one on each shoulder. They had come so suddenly and grabbed me with force, even through the puffy bag I could feel their vice like grip. Frankly they startled me, and I jerked suddenly, although I doubt DownGearDom felt it. I certainly felt him when he dropped unceremoniously onto my chest, onto my chest and once again pinned me down to the bed, putting my struggling to an end. I felt him fiddling with the drawstrings to the sleeping bag. Oh my God! He was letting me go! Or at least he was checking up on me! The mask would come off, I’d be ungagged, I’d be able to see and breath fresh air again! I could let DownGearDom know this was too intense and to dial it back. I felt the hood open, and get pushed down. One strong head came behind my head, cradling it. But instead of removing the gas mask like I was hoping, DownGearDom leaned his head down, right beside my ear.

What he said next would rock me to my core.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m glad your doing ok buddy and despite all you’ve had going on been able to give us yet another superbly written and entertaining chapter.

The breath play and forced sock and sneaker sniffing sound hot as, but can imagine it being way to much for the poor bound lad. He’s got way more than he bargained for.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

First of all, I'm glad you're still here and I hope things will get better for you.

What an extremely hot chapter. Forced sock and sneaker sniffing are right up my alley. And that description DownGearDom gives of everything he has done while wearing the sneakers makes it even hotter. The poor sub doesn't know how to appreciate the smell. The breath play actually sounded hot as well. I'm slowly warming up to it.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great new chapter. Definitely a sensory overload for the poor lad - there's so much going on for him and your writing really enables us to imagine ourselves into his position. DownGearDom really knows how to use a gas mask to take over his victim's breathing. Loved the reminder of the multiple cocoons of bondage - hot in multiple ways.

Can't wait to find out what was whispered into his ear...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] fantastic new chapter, but man the cliffhanger is just maddening! I can’t wait to find out what our dom threatened our poor submissive with
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I am so glad you continued this story! DownGearDom seems to be a perfect master who knows exactly how to deal with his victim... Can't wait to read more!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] What's a matter, buddy-boi? Can't handle my ankle socks and trainers? 8-)
Awh, poor thing. I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

You practically have me written down to a T, which is pretty amazing considering the two of us haven't met IRL yet.
I'd be laughing a lot as well, and I'd definitely be mouthing off and taunting you the whole time.

The cliffhanger at the end is just great and really has us longing for more.
Super glad you decided to get back to this, kiddo. Hope things settle down for you soon, my friend.

That being said, I have a fairly good idea of what my alter ego is about to tell you 8-)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow, what a chapter!! It seemed like a lot, almost too much...but I love it :lol: :lol:
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Very curious as to what the thing he uttered into his ear would be ;)
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 5

I grunted into my gag, DownGearDom was just as heavy as he looked, and given the duct tape and ratchet straps already crushing my torso, I was taking in laboured breaths which were still polluted by the smell of my captors footwear.

“Listen to me boy. You asked for this. You handed yourself over to me as a willing victim. ‘I want you to mummify me in sleeping bags and duct tape, gag me with your smelly socks, make me completely helpless, really go overkill with it’ those were your exact words.”

I tried to cry out into my gag that I had thought I was ready, that this is what I had wanted when we were talking, but for a first session it was too much! But I couldn’t get an intelligible word out past DownGearDom’s thick sweat soaked sock.

“And now, I’ve decided that this is frankly, just too much fun! I mean looking at you all wrapped up and helpless like this! I bet you didn’t even tell anyone you were coming here today, am I right? Little sleeping bag bitch boy, too ashamed of his fetish to even make up a lie so that, in the event something went wrong people would at least know where to start looking?”

I cried out into my gag, he was right. I hadn’t told anyone, I was too embarrassed and partially I was so excited that I didn’t even consider that I was offering myself up to the most sadistic person I would ever meet. DownGearDom seemed to relish in my cries and pathetic struggles, as he knew the realization of how much trouble I was in was finally hitting me.

“As I was saying, this is too much fun. So I’ve decided that I’m going to keep you.”

MMMPPHH!! NO! He couldn’t be serious! I began to struggle again, but pinned as I was it was more of a pathetic shimmy against my captors thighs than anything else. DownGearDom chuckled to himself before grabbing my lower face suddenly and aggressively, which caused my struggles to cease out of shock at the sudden move.

“You’re coming with me back to my place, and I’m going to turn you into a permanent fixture in my basement. You will be nothing more than a puffy sleeping bag worm, cursed to a life of restraint and silence. Oh and of course, you will only be breathing in tainted, sweat filled air. I hope that’s enough to keep your little kinky mind racing while I get you ready for the trip.”
The malice in his voice was palpable. How could I have possibly let this happen to myself? I had ignored all of the most basic rules of meeting a stranger from the internet and just my luck, it was going as horribly as possible. I had one chance. One minute chance at saving myself from this fate. There was no way DownGearDom was going to be able to lug a squirming, grunting, black sleeping bag covered in orange ratchet straps out of the building unnoticed. I just needed to make his trip down to the lobby difficult enough to guarantee that someone noticed. It was a decent plan, under the circumstances. At least, that’s what I thought until I saw what was coming next.

DownGearDom had gotten off of me, and I had lost sight of him for a few moments while he rummaged through his duffel bag. Unfortunately for me, when he returned he was carrying an armful of rolls of duct tape.

“Like I said, you’re still too mobile for my tastes. And I don’t need you drawing any extra attention while I try to get out of here.”

What the hell? It was like this guy could read my mind or something! I grunted into my gag again and tried to offer some futile resistance, but again DownGearDom just chuckled.

“I hope you like the taste of socks, I haven’t done my laundry back home for a while. My socks always go missing, but with your mouth readily available to me whenever I want, I doubt that’ll be a problem anymore.”

I rolled my eyes as the sound of heavy duty industrial strength duct tape ripping off the roll filled the room. DownGearDom started at my ankles, and pulled the tape cruelly tight. Even through the puff of the bags, my legs felt crushed. He was pressing the tape deep into the puffy down of the bag and pulling the roll as tight as he could with each pass. The loft of the bag was being crushed down, to the point where you could hardly tell that I was even inside a super puffy mummy bag. He used an entire roll just on my ankles to my knees, and he had plenty left to finish the job with the same level of overkill.

It took him nearly a full hour, but eventually DownGearDom had wrapped me up tight in the crushing embrace of a third layer of mummification. It was so insanely tight that now I couldn’t noticeably bend my knees, or any part of me for that matter under my own strength. The mummification held me rigid, and I realized now why he had been so meticulous. I wouldn’t be able to put up a noticeable struggle in my current bondage. But I was now a huge silver mummy, and I could still grunt for help! Again however, DownGearDom seemingly read my thoughts. He pulled the hood of the bag I was currently in up over my head.

“Just so you know what’s happening, I am going to cinch this hood shut. I am going to put you inside the other mummy bag, back to front, and cinch its hood shut. Don’t worry though, I will keep the shoe and gas mask safely inside the second bag as well, so it doesn’t stick outside of the bags. No one will know that you enjoy sniffing my rank sneakers and socks! Aren’t I such a nice captor?”

I struggled, begged and pleaded through my gag as he said this, I just wanted to be free. He couldn’t get away with this! And yet he was. As he cinched the sleeping bag hood shut, and I felt him moving the second bag into place, zipping it up around me, doing everything he had said he would do, I could only lie still. I sucked in deep breaths of air that reeked of sweat, and I sucked on the sweaty sock that had been stuffed into my mouth seemingly ages ago. I moaned in defeat as I felt myself being picked up, carried over my captors shoulder as if I really was nothing more than a sack. I could hear muffled voices coming from outside the twin puffy hoods as I was carried away from my life as I knew it. I thought I heard someone question DownGearDom as he made his escape, but he shrugged it off with the same charm that had tricked me into becoming this helpless bondage worm.

I was soon dropped into a trunk, it wasn’t cramped so I imagined DownGearDom drove some kind of SUV with retractable seats. I felt a few pats through the bags on my head, I tried to pull away but there was no use. I had been rendered nothing more than a bound and gagged object. Soon I would be locked away in DownGearDom’s basement dungeon, to serve out my days as nothing more than a down gear slave. And of course, full time sweaty sock washing machine. I should have known from the second that he asked if I wanted to experience being bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, something I’d always wanted to do, that it would be too good to be true.

The End

Thank you everyone who read this and stuck with me through the lengthy delays. I would love to know what you guys thought of the whole story now that it is officially completed.
Last edited by The WinterShuffle 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Only read the story today but read the whole thing. Intense story and really sadistic! Loved it but poor dude. Makes one feel sorry for him.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Finnan[/mention] thanks for giving this one a read, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Glad you empathize with our main character, I’m not used to writing something as sadistic as this lol so that must mean I did a good job
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats for finishing your first M/M project [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]!
I'll admit, I had to go back and give some of the earlier scenes a read, given that it's been quite a while since the fourth chapter.

All in all, this was superbly written and the open ending was spot on!

Down gear prisoner and full-time sock washer.
Sounds like you got a little more than you bargained for :lol:

Well done, my friend.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic