Captive Audience (M/F MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Captive Audience (M/F MM/F)

Post by BobaFettish1 »

“You’ll never get away with this!”

“Ah, that’s what they all say, tutz!”

The Villain worked diligently to prepare the bomb, which consisted of a basic alarm clock crudely attached to three sticks of dynamite. He was an antagonist in the classical style; dressed in an elegant suit and slacks, a long dark cape billowing from his shoulders, and a large black top hat on his head. His skin was pale, almost white, and his frame was gaunt. His black hair was perfectly styled and combed and his mustache and goatee were neatly plucked and trimmed. Upon finishing setting the timer on the bomb the Villain twirled his long mustache between his claw-like fingers and turned his attention to the other person in his presence.

“Ya couldn’t just mind ya business, couldja missy? Now I hasta figure out what to do with ya.”

In the corner of the room stood a thin young woman with fair skin quivering in fear. She wore a simple blue button up blouse and a white knee length skirt with black polka dots along with brown shin high lace up boots with heels. Her flowing blonde hair was molded into a elegant and poofy shoulder length style. Her green eyes did their best to show fear and sadness, but not a single tear could be seen on her face.

“What are you going to do?” She asked with a shaky voice.

“Aw, sweetheart, I ain’t wantin’ to do anything to you. In fact, I’d be willing to forget all about yer snoopin’ if ya just give me a lil’ sugar on the lips.”

The villain then reached out one of his long spindly arms towards the Damsel, grabbing her by the hand and yanking her towards him.

“Unhand me, you brigand!” She yelled as dramatically as she could.

”Man, this dialogue sure could use some work.”

The Villain and Damsel struggled for only a moment as he puckered his lips preparing for a kiss while the she strained to pull away from him, a look of disgust on her face. Finally the woman had had enough and used one of her free hands to try and punch the taller man in the nose. The villain easily caught her dainty fist with one of his hands, grasping it tightly by the wrist and whisking it upwards. The Damsel winced in pain and tried to jerk her arm free of his grasp but failed.

“Let go!” She pleaded.

“Playin’ hard to get, eh?” He said with an evil chuckle.

The Damsel then used her booted foot to kick the Villain in the shin as hard as she could. The villain suddenly yelped in pain and let go of her hand. He lifted his foot and clutched it in his hands, rubbing the part of his shin that was now enflamed with pain. He hopped up and down on one foot for a moment as the Damsel glared at him from a few feet away.

“Hell yeah! I like this chick!”

The Villain finally got finished nursing his bruised leg and planted both of his feet on the floor. His brown eyes lit up with fury as he glared at the Damsel.

“Well, since you was so interested in my little operation here, you might as well have a front row seat when it all goes kablooey!”

The villain suddenly grabbed ahold of a nearby wooden chair, picking it up and flipping it to face the time bomb.

“C’mere, you!” He said, roughly grabbing the defiant female and forcing her to sit in chair.

He then produced a coil of light brown rope and crudely wrapped several strands of rope around the Damsel’s torso and upper arms loosely pinning her back to the chair.

”Oh, come on...”

“No! Let me go, you ruffian!” She protested.

“Mwa ha ha ha,” The Villain laughed maniacally. ”You ain’t goin’ nowhere, little lady.”

He continued on binding the Damsel, positioning her hands atop the arms of the chair and sloppily wrapping more of the rope around her wrists. When he was finished the rope was clearly very loose and she could easily slip her hands free, but the Damsel acted as if it was extremely tight.

“Ow! It’s so tight!” The Damsel struggled violently against pitiful bindings.

”You’re kidding me, right? Anyone could get out of that!”

The Damsel swung her feet around violently since they were her only extremities that remained unbound. Perhaps she was looking to kick the Villain once more since it had worked so well last time, but unfortunately the evildoer had become wise to her tactics. Within seconds he had pounced on the Damsel once again, tightly gripping her legs and pressing them together.

“You’re not tryin’ to run away on me, are you?” The villain said with an evil laugh as he magically produced another coil of rope.

He began unskillfully wrapping the rope around her booted feet, roughly applying several rounds and tying it all together with an amateurish slipknot.

”I’m insulted by this atrocious ropework.”

“Untie me!” The Damsel angrily yelled. “You’re gonna regret this!”

The Villain starred down at his captive with a wicked smile on his face. She continued on struggling, even managing to move the chair a few inches by rocking her body from side to side. But the ropes wrapped around her arms, legs and torso somehow appeared even looser now, and it almost looked like she was being careful not to disturb the fragile bindings as she struggled.

“This is pathetic.”

The Villain ignored her protests and went back to working on the time bomb just a few steps away. After only a few moments of fiddling with the device an audible ticking sound could be heard. He turned around to face the Damsel once again.

“Only five minutes until you and all the evidence of my dastardly deeds goes up in smoke! Mwa ha ha ha!”

“Oh no! Heeeeelp!” The Damsel whaled. “Somebody help me!”

“Oh no, we can’t have you makin’ any noise.”

The Villain quickly clamped his large hand over the Damsel’s mouth, silencing the rest of her pleas. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a large white handkerchief and gripped it from both ends.

“Time to shut yer trap!”

He placed the middle of the handkerchief over the Damsel’s mouth and nose, then tied it together behind her head.

“Are you serious? He’s not even going to stuff anything anything in her mouth? This is ridiculous!”

The Damsel made several muffled noises, acting as if the piteous gag has securely silenced her, and she continued to struggle against her pathetically bound hands and feet. The Villain went back to twirling his mustache and giggling to himself as he watched his captive struggle helplessly.

”Just shake off the ropes and get up, you stupid blonde! They aren’t even tight! Geeze!”

“Hey, will you shut up! It’s getting to the good part!”

“Struggle all you want, there ain’t no escape for you, my dear.” The Villain pranced towards the door and gave exaggerated the wave to the Damsel. “Now, ta ta!”

”How do you expect me to stay silent when I’m forced to endure this lousy and completely unrealistic bondage!”

“Look, lady, it’s just a movie!”

The bomb’s timer grew louder and the Damsel’s struggling grew more furious. She wrenched at her arms, rocked her body back and forth, and kicked her legs to no avail.

”Just a movie?! That’s no excuse! I’ve been tied up better and tighter by kids I’ve babysat! Whoever directed this should be ashamed of themselves!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Agent 38 was quite beside herself. It had been bad enough to have gotten herself captured while on a pivotal undercover mission. But now she was being subjected to embarrassingly terrible ropework and a subpar damsel in distress in some cringeworthy B-movie? This was just cruel.

Agent 38’s latest assignment had actually gone off without a hitch, or so she thought. It wasn’t until she had gotten what she had came for and was on her way out when things went sideways. A duo of overzealous henchmen decided to completely ruin the young redheaded secret agent’s night by capturing her. Now the two henchmen — One tall and burly, and the other short and skinny — were seated just a few feet away, lounging on a broken down old couch watching TV in a crummy basement. Agent 38 had been seated in heavy wooden chair next to the couch and in perfect view of the boxy television on the other side of the room. She was wearing knee high black leather boots, black spandex pants, and a grey and black sports bra. The outfit was all but a remnant of her highly advanced stealth suit and gear, which had promptly been removed from her person after she was detained. Her bright red hair was woven into a short braided ponytail that hung across her left shoulder. 38’s fair skin was lightly sprinkled with freckles, and a small purple bruise on her cheek was evidence of the struggle that led to her capture.

“Look fellas,” Agent 38 cut in again. “All I’m saying is that I would think a couple of fine, upstanding young villainous henchmen such as yourselves would have enough pride in your profession to be appalled at this level of malpractice, be it real or fictitious.”

Despite her protests the henchmen continued on watching the horrendously bad flick. The Damsel’s acting seemed to somehow get even worse as she tried emphasize her peril. The ropes around her hands and feet were still pitifully loose but she continued to try and convincingly struggle against them. As the clock ticked towards zero her struggling became more intense, and the two henchmen leaned forward in their seats, clearly enthralled with the unfolding scene. But Agent 38 wasn’t going to let this go.

“I mean, clearly you’re both professionals with a lot of experience under your belts. You don’t see ropework like this every day, and especially not on TV.”

38 gestured to her own body which was now thoroughly trussed up with rope and secured to the wooden chair she was seated in. Her upper arms, torso and waist were wrapped tightly with numerous turns of white fabric rope, pinning her back to the chair. Her wrists and forearms were securely bound to the top of the chair’s arms with more of the rope. Her leather booted ankles were bound individually to each corresponding chair leg, and her legs were brought together at the knees and tied together.

“I told you we shoulda stuffed her in the closet.” The skinnier henchmen whispered in an annoyed tone.

“And I told you we have to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t escape.” The larger henchmen retorted.

“For the record, I would have preferred the closet.” Agent 38 added matter-of-factly.

“Alright, that’s it!” The larger henchmen yelled as he jumped up from the couch and reached into his pockets.

“C’mon, are you sure you don’t want to interrogate me?” Agent 38 asked, almost pleading now. “I would take any torture method over being forced to watch this travesty. Waterboarding? Strappado? Tickling? Anythmmmmpppphhhg!”

The henchman instantly quieted Agent 38’s pleas by stuffing a thick black cloth into her mouth, filling her cheeks with the substance. He then applied a large white handkerchief tightly over her mouth and nose. Now properly silenced Agent 38 could do nothing but sit there and watch the rest of the awful movie. The few angry grunts and groans of disapproval she managed to muster were all but ignored. From there the film played out as predictably as she imagined. The Damsel never figured out a way to escape on her own, despite how lazily the Villain had tied her up. A young dashing male hero eventually showed up to save the Damsel just in the nick of time, because clearly the women in this movie are so helpless and stupid. And after a long and drawn out chase scene, a dull fist fight, and an unbearably boring gun battle, the Villain was finally brought to justice. As the credits rolled Agent 38 breathed a sigh of relief through her gag, grateful it was over.

“Hey,” the large henchmen piped up. “We still got a few hours before the Kingpin shows back up to deal with our houseguest. How ‘bout we watch another movie?”

“Sure!” The other man said excitedly. “What else is on?”

The burly henchmen grabbed the TV Guide and thumbed through several pages before finding what he was looking for. He studied the page and then planted his finger on some unseen listing.

“Turn it over to channel eleven,” He said. “Fifty Shades Of Gray is about to come on.”

“Oh boy!” The other henchmen said reaching for the remote. “That’s my favorite movie!”

Agent 38 rolled her eyes in disgust.