Detention (F/m, F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Detention (F/m, F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is a sequel to this story:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1050
Enjoy and review!

(Kurt's POV)

I just finished all my finals! I'm free! Summer had finally come! I was just about to burst out of school when Ms Alya pulls me aside.
“Kurt, I want you to to come to my room” she tells me
“But I was ab-“
“Now, Kurt” she demands.

As I walk down to her room, I'm thinking about the events that occurred a few days ago when the other students and I tied up Ms Alya, handcuffed her, gagged her with her own socks at one point and rolled her up in a rug. We left her in the classroom to be discovered by the janitor. And I especially remembered that before I had left, Ms. Alya had vowed revenge.

She was already waiting for me at her desk as I walked into her classroom. She motions for me to sit at my desk, which I did.

“Kurt, do you know why I asked you here?” she asks me.
“Does it have something to do with you vowing revenge on me before I left you?” I ask.
“Yes. You left me tightly wrapped in a rug, handcuffed me, blindfolded and gagged me and left me for about an hour to be discovered by Mr. D’Arque. Luckily, he quickly freed me. But it was humiliating to be discovered that way!” she rants. “So now, it’s payback time.” she tells me.
“What are you going to do to me?” I ask very nervously.
“I’m going to tie you up and keep you in my class for an hour, maybe more. And you’re going let me do whatever I say to you. And if you don’t, I’ll notify your parents that you tied me up and left me. Do you understand?”
I gulp. I really didn’t want my parents to know what I did to Ms. Alya. So, I meekly say, “Yes, Ms. Alya.”

“Good. Now, lay down and put your hands behind your back” Ms. Alya told me. I lie down on my stomach and put my hands behind me. Ms. Alya walks up to me and slapped a pair of handcuffs over my wrists!
“Wait. Are those my han-“ I asks before my teacher clamps her hand (which smells like apples and ink) over my mouth.

“No more talking. Do you understand me?” she growls.
“Yes ma’am” I mumble into her hand.

After she releases her hand over my mouth, she grabs a roll of duct tape from her desk and wraps tape around my waist, ankles and knees. After she is done taping me, she sits down on one of the student’s desks and looks at my bound body.

“Hmm...how to silence a misbehaving student?” she asks me, even though I knew that she probably already had a plan to do so. “Hmm...I know!”

She takes her high heels off and slowly slides her black socks off. “I’ve been wearing these nonstop since yesterday in order to make these nice and sweaty. Now, open up” she tells me.

I squirm in my bonds. “No Ms. Alya! I’m begging yo-“ I say before she jams both of her socks in my mouth, clamping her hand over my mouth before I could spit them out. She places several strips of tape over my mouth, keeping the socks in my mouth.

“Mmph! Mmmmmmmph!” I screams into my gag. The socks taste horrible! But with the tape over my mouth, there is no way to spit them out!

"Mmm. Don't those just taste soooo good?" She asks me in a teasing fashion. She then grabs me by the ankles and drags me under the desk. She sits down at the desk and rests her bare feet on my face, making sure to angle the soles of her feet towards my nose. I try to squirm away, but her chair blocked my only means of escape. And whenever I tried to move my face away from her feet, she always made sure to put them back in the same place.

"Shh. Just relax. This is your punishment. Don't fight it. It will only get worse if you do" she tells me.

And so I sat there, under my teacher's desk. I was handcuffed, gagged with my teacher's socks and had my face used as a foot rest. It was one of the worst experiences of my life!

After a half hour (although it felt longer to me), my teacher got an email. After reading it, she looks down at me, saying, "Kurt, they're having donuts in the teacher's lounge. I'll be going there to eat. While I'm gone, you are going to stay there, under my desk. You are not to try and escape. If you do, I will find you and make what's going to happen even worse than your current situation. Do you understand?" I nod. "Good" she says. She slips her shoes back on (but she leaves her socks in my mouth, unfortunately) and walks out of her classroom, closing the door behind her.

After about two minutes of laying there, the door opens. "Hello? Luna? You there, darling?" a southern voice cried out.

I knew that voice. That was Ms. Lebouf, the art teacher. Her room was right across from Ms. Alya's class. She had blonde hair that was usually tied in a tight bun, talked in a southern accent (she was born in Louisiana) and always wore pink. Wanting her attention, I let out a loud groan into my gag.

Seeing me, she comes running in and unpeels the tape off my mouth. When she does, I immediately spit Ms. Alya's socks. "What happened sugah?" she asks me.

While she unites me (luckily, the handcuff keys were left on Ms. Alya's desk), I tell her how my classmates and I tied her up as a prank and she did this to me as revenge. When she was done untying me, she helped me to my feet.

"Well Sugah, you seem like you've been through a lot. So, you run on home and I'll take care of Ms. Alya." she tells me.
"What are you going to do, Ms. Lebouf?" I ask.
"Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of her. Now get out before she sees you" Ms. Lebouf orders, gesturing towards the door.
"Ok. I'll go. Thanks so much for freeing me Ms. Lebouf!" I shout as I flee to home. While I was running, I wondered what Ms. Lebouf was talking about when she said that she'd "take care of" Ms. Alya.

(Ms Alya POV)

I walked back from the teacher's lounge after having some donuts and conversing with the other teachers. I made sure to take the long way back to my classroom in order to make sure my feet were really smelly for Kurt. When I get back to my class, I'm shocked to see that Kurt is gone! Suddenly, a hand clamps over my mouth and I get wrestled to the floor. Though I struggle, I'm unable to stop my hands from being handcuffed behind my back. When my hands are done being cuffed, I finally see who my assailant is.

"Lottie?! What are you doing?! And where's Kurt?!" I ask as my ankles and knees are taped together.
"Hush, sugah. I let Kurt go free. But you need to be taught a lesson, Luna. Tying kids up and making them smell your feet is wrong" she lectures as she takes a brown bottle and a pink handkerchief out of her pocket. She opens the bottle and pours some liquid onto the hankie.

"Now, it's time to take a nap, Luna. Just breathe, and you'll be in dreamland before you know it." With that, she holds my head steady with one hand and uses the other to press the hankie over my nose, forcing me to breathe in the fumes of the liquid. Though I struggle, Charlotte makes sure that the hankie doesn't leave my nose. Finally, I feel myself fade and slowly fall asleep.

To be continued...
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Very good!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Ah it was always one of my most common fantasies when I was in school to be bound and gagged by a female teacher in detention. I would have loved to be hogtied, gagged, and used as her footrest as she tended to her work. Nice story!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great little story. I like how she kept him under her desk and secretly hoped she would have another lesson in there with him under the table :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic