Surprise Birthday (MF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Surprise Birthday (MF/M)

Post by David Han »

1990, it was calm outside. 12 year old Benny Hill lived in Cinder Pines, a neighborhood in San Francisco. He is wearing nothing but shorts on this hot summer day. He had just returned from Hillbridge Middle School just 20 minutes earlier. He already finished his homework, and lunch. It felt great. Now, he is laying on the couch with his bare feet plopped out on the end.

Suddenly, he heard the doorbell ring. He opened it and he was snatched up by someone into their arms. He started to scream to no avail. He was put in a van. His arms and legs was quickly tied with rope. As he kicked and punched his attacker, he realized it was no use. He was blindfolded and gagged. The weird thing is, the person responsible for the kidnapping was not an adult at all. It was 12 year old Dylan. His 17 year old brother Felix was driving the van.

The van turned into a side street and sped off in the distance. It stopped inside a gated community known as Little Red, in the opposite side of San Francisco. They carried Benny inside the home. When they removed his blindfold, all of Benny male friends and female friends from Lucas, David, Greg, Tyler, Ashley, Sabrina, Laura, and Brie all yelled out, “Happy Birthday Benny”!!!! It made him feel so happy inside. Little did he know what is going to happen next

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

He was certainly feeling glad. Then he was placed on the living room carpet. One of the most important things they did was count on his fingers how old he was. Then, they lightly tickled his feet which caused him to giggle. They pulled back his toes and tickled them very gently and lightly then harder. Hahahahahahaha I’m too ticklish. Can we do something else? benny said. As you wish said the others. They untied him and carried him by his arms and legs outside the back yard and threw him into the swimming pool. Benny was very wet and cold after that. He climbed out the pool and requested he be tied up again.

His friends took him to a chair. They tied his arms behind the chair. They wrapped duct tape around his legs to 2 of the legs of the chair. They gagged him with a dirty sock and rope. Then, his friends blindfolded him. They lifted up his t-shirt and each of them took a permanent marker and signed their names on his bare chest. He was happy though this action tickled him so he softly giggled. After all of then had signed their name, they put his short down and let him go.

What a birthday he had. They ate cake and ice cream together and pizza. He was showered with gifts though he had to chuckle at one of them. It was a pair of handcuffs and leg restraints. He knew he was not done yet but that is another story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic