Trimming the Ivy Tree (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Trimming the Ivy Tree (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

“Loo loo loo, doing decorating stuff,” Harley Quinn hummed to herself as she hung paper directions from the roof of her and her girlfriend Poison Ivy’s apartment. “Doing decorating stuff is my favorite stuff.”

Stepping off the stepladder, Harley looked around the apartment. All around were strands of tinsel, candy canes, snowmen, reindeer, and snowflakes. The only thing in the apartment that didn’t look festive was a small corner of the living room that remained bare, but hopefully not for long…

“Harley, I’m home!”

Harley ran up to her girlfriend and placed her in a crushing hug. “Red! You’re back! Did you get the things?”

Nodding, Ivy held up a shopping bag. “Matching hers and hers stockings to fill up on Christmas Day.”
“And did you pick up something else along the way?” Harley asked, batting her eyes seductively.

Ivy shook her head. “Harls, I told you: we’re not getting a Christmas tree.”
“Why not?”

Ivy looked at the bare corner of the room, where she noticed that Harley had taped a sign to the wall that read ”CHRISTMAS TREE GOES HERE" in pink marker. “You know I strive to keep as many plants alive as I can. Getting a Christmas tree would mean cutting one down. Then we’d have a gaudily decorated dying tree in our apartment for three weeks. Look, I let you make the apartment look like a Hallmark movie barfed all over it. But this is where I put my foot down: no Christmas tree.”

Huffing, Harley ran over to the kitchen. She returned seconds later with a pair of glasses filled with eggnog. “Could I change your mind with a bit of eggnog?”

Ivy rolled her eyes but took the glass. “No, but I’m still drinking this anyway. The Kohl’s I went to to get the stockings were packed. I had to hip check an old lady to get the last pair of them.”

Right after taking a sip, Ivy let out a yawn. Harley guided her girlfriend to the couch, sat her down, and wrapped her arms around her. “Cuddle with me, Red.”

As she began to feel drowsier and drowsier, Ivy grew suspicious. “Harley, what’s going on?”

Ivy tried to stand up, only for Harley to tighten her hug. “You drugged the drink, didn’t you?”
“Just a bit of anti-fertilizer that temporarily pauses plant growth. I knew that regular drugs wouldn’t work on my little Ivy Plant.”

“Fuuuhhhh,” Ivy slurred before her eyes became too heavy to bear. She soon fell full-on asleep. Grinning, Harley stood up and dragged Ivy over to the bare corner.

oOo

“Spray spray. This should wake up my little Ivy Plant.”

Ivy’s eyes slowly opened up. She was standing up in the corner of the room that Harley had designated for the tree. She looked up to see her girlfriend holding a bottle of fertilizer spray that would resume her growth.

“How did you sleep, Ivy?”
“What...what...wh-HARLEEN QUINZEL, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!”

Ivy was standing inside a Christmas tree stand. She was tied to a metal crucifix-like structure with red and green duct tape around each arm from the fingertips to the shoulder. Her legs were taped to the structure from the top of her thighs to her ankles. Numerous bands of tape went around her waist and shoulders.

“You didn’t want to chop down a tree for our living room. So, I decided to use the very own part-plant girl I know and loooooooove.”
“Untie me!”

Harley shook her head. “Not until I decorate you and make you prettier than you already are, Red.”
“Flattery isn’t gonna help you not get murdered by me when I get free!”

Harley frowned. “Uh-oh. It looks I have to hang the mouth ornament first.”

Harley walked over to the box of ornaments she had taken out while Ivy was asleep and pulled out a red plastic ball with ‘HARLEY X IVY’ written on it with gold paint. She pried Ivy’s mouth open and shoved the ball in, forcing Ivy’s mouth wide open.

“HMMM KNNNN!”
“There! That should make the mood far most festive around here!”

Harley played some Christmas music on her phone as she grabbed some colored lights. She wrapped them around Ivy’s bound arms before plugging it in. Ivy had to adjust her eyes from the brightness of the lights being so close to her eyes.

“How fitting. Ivy is lighting up my life.”

Ivy blushed for a second before remembering where she was. She growled as Harley took three ornaments (Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed from The Lion King) and tied them in Ivy’s hair. While Ivy tried to shake them off of her head, Harley started to hook on other ornaments onto the dark green leather jacket her girlfriend was wearing.

When she was all done, Harley finally removed the ball from Ivy’s mouth. “You don’t know how happy this is making me, Red. Thanks a million!”
“You’re welcome,” Ivy answered through a plastered-on smile, hoping that it’d get her freed quicker.
“Now, one more thing,” Harley said, taking her phone out.

“No.”
“C’mon! This pic is just gonna be for me…and Selina...who’ll probably show it to Bats.”

Ivy shook her head. “One photo. If either of us blinks, that’s just tough luck.”

Holding her phone with one hand and holding a piece of mistletoe with the other that she held over Ivy’s head, Harley placed her lips on her girlfriend’s cheek. Despite how furious she was about this whole situation, Ivy couldn’t help but smile feeling the blonde’s warm lips, thinking of all the ways she’d get back at Harley after she was freed.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Pretty nice story
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Pretty Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A very enjoyable story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, I wanted to reply that it is possible to buy a tree with it's roots still alive and a bowl of earth and after christmas plant it into a garden - did it myself - but I just reply:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-)
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

That was a sweet little story, I love it.
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

I loved it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic