BFU(Beach Front Uni) Mascots [M+F+/MF]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BFU(Beach Front Uni) Mascots [M+F+/MF]

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey just a very short humorous tale I had in my mind today :D
BFU MASCOTS
I went to BFU, Beach Front University. It was the most amazing school, right on the beach so if you ever had a free period you could go surfing, swimming or just lounging on the beach.

Needless to say our school was one of the best at water sport, you name it and our students and alumni were among the top ranked in the world.

Our school was a regular parade of shirtless surfers and swimmer studs, girls in bikinis and beach volley ball babes!

My friend Stacey and I were both freshman and we actually made the swimming team with try-outs.

It was rag week and we were kicking it off with a good old pep rally!

As I walked into the unisex changing rooms, I immediately noticed something is up. The entire team was huddled around something…

I tried to push through the crowds then I saw it, there was Stacey, held down by two girls. Her ankles were being wrapped in tape by guy. She was struggling but the other girls were way too strong.

As if my gut knew what was coming I jumped around and wanted to run away but I was literally lifted off the ground by two guys. They pulled off my t-shirt and pants, leaving me in my blue speedos. Despite my pleas of mercy they just went ahead, all of them laughing and joking about.

“Welcome to the swim team, as the newest members, this is just a little welcome hazing, meet our mascots, Siren the mermaid and her trusty dolphin. You two have the honor today!”

Judging by what was happening to Stacey I didn’t know if it was an honor. Being the mascot isn’t a bad gig, I used to do some mascot work at my high school but something in my gut told me today was different, my gut or the fact that Stacey had duct tape wrapped all the way up her legs by now.

That’s when it happened, someone pulled my wrists behind me and I heard tape being ripped off its roll. I felt the sticky side press onto my wrist and felt it being wrapped around the second wrist. My arms were trapped behind my back. And I was helpless. They pulled the tight grey leggings over my legs and then held me fast.

The team captain, brought out a little wheezer thingy? The type kids blow at birthday parties that make those irritating noises, he placed it between my lips and handgagged me, every time I breathed out it made a little noise which according to my teammates sounded something like a dolphin.

My eyes grew wide as I saw more tape coming my way, they wrapped it around my head masterfully, too masterful, it was like someone had practice. The wheezer still stuck in my mouth, peeking out between the layers of tape, continuously making a sound every time I breath out.

I looked over at Stacey, she also had it bad but I couldn’t help but think I had it worse. Her upper body was now released and a couple of girls were working the mermaid tail up her legs over the duct tape trap. A third girl was helping her fix her bikini top, and makeup.

I saw the guys bringing the dolphin upper body mascot suit my way, the dolphin had fins so the wearer’s arms were inside the suit, in my case taped behind my back. They lowered the suit down and buckled it up below my crotch. This was infuriating but at least nobody could see my predicament.

Stacey was carried out first and placed on her little clam carriage, it was impossible for her to protest or go anywhere, her legs were sealed together. The little clam carriage, more like a small cart was then hooked onto me and I had to pull her out into the pool house where the entire school was gathered.

I stepped out of the locker rooms and the crowd started cheering everybody was having a great time!

Everyone but Stacey and I.

The Dolphin costume...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

That's a Fun little tale. love the Idea of wearing something like a humiliating costume and being bounded into it ( the noise gag was a funny little touch as well ).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic