Kidnapping Cal (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Cal (M/M)

Post by User4525 »

This isnt part of the Kidnapped by Cal storyline at all it is just a fun project.( Thank you @WillHBonney for the suitcase idea.

After Cal tied me up and gagged me I wanted a bit of payback so I prepared the worst thing imaginable. I had Cal come to my house not long after when he tied me up and I decided to get my vengeance. My parents were out of town so I had the whole week to myself, it was going to be a perfect week. When Cal arrived I told him to sit on the couch while I go get something when really I was getting a suitcase in my room ready for a project of mine I like to call Operation Vengeance. We were watching a movie when Cal took off his white knee socks and walked over to me. I didnt quite understand why he did this until he grabbed my feet and put them on me over my normal socks and I'm rather small so they went up to my thighs. He then began to sniff them so I was lost then I remembered he has a foot fetish. I took off his socks and put them in my room so he wouldnt try to put them on me again. About 30 minutes later I walked to the back of my house and screamed like I was being attacked. He came running and when he showed up I tackled him and tied his ankles knees and wrists with tape. I then carried him to my bedroom where his knee socks were waiting for him I shoved them in his mouth and tapped it to keep it in. I then put him in a large empty suitcase and opened a drawer that had dirty socks in them i filled the suitcase with the and zipped it up so only his head was showing. I then took my shin high socks off and wrapped his face with them. He stayed like that for the rest of the week and I mailed him home the day he was supposed to leave.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]User4525[/mention]
You have a very vivid imagination, buddy ;)

Poor Cal, getting his mouth stuffed with his own socks like that and then getting to spend a week trapped and mailed inside a suitcase.

Makes us wonder just how much long-term bondage could be extended if we could actually (safely) forego the need to consume food and use the toilet.

I doubt Cal will be giving you any more trouble after this.
Or perhaps it's the other way around. Perhaps he'll be using this as an excuse to make you pay threefold 8-)

Either way, great stuff.
Would make a good introduction to a larger piece or a collection of short stories.

The only thing I would advise is to separate your text into paragraphs or lines *like this message here*.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic