Teacher Teaches Knots (m/F, f/F, m/f) - STORY COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Teacher Teaches Knots (m/F, f/F, m/f) - STORY COMPLETE

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 1: I Know a Thing or Two About Knots

“Bye Mrs. Thompson! See you later tonight!”
Brenda Robinson waves goodbye to her neighbors as she shuts the door. She turns around to find the 12 year old Jim Thompson, whom she was asked to babysit for the night. She notices him tense, wide-eyed. “Now Jim, there’s no need to be scared.”

“I’m not Mrs. Robinson.”

“Call me Brenda. I’m not your teacher here.”

“Umm…okay.”

Jim is nervous. Brenda Robinson is his 37 year old middle school English teacher, and very strict in the classroom. She catches every error with ease on the assignments and hear every peep in the classroom. If caught, she will call you out, and make the assignments more difficult.

Even worse, she is still wearing her work clothes. A yellow long sleeve button blouse, black pencil skirt, and black heels. Also, her dark red hair is pulled into a pony tail. Jim thinks school is in session.

Brenda notices a book in his hands. “What do you have here? It doesn’t look like this weekend’s homework.”

“It’s the scout manual”

“Really? And I guess that’s more important than your homework?”

“It’s just as important!” Jake replies. “I’m close to earning my next badge.”

“And what do you need to do to work on for that badge?”

“Knots.”

“Knots? That’s it?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm.” Brenda looks at him and churns out a little smile. She knows Jim is one of her well behaved students in her class, and listens to her instructions profoundly. Also, he doesn’t have the look of a kid with a growth spurt that can overpower her. Instead he has a slim build with curly brown hair, wearing a grey t-shirt, and blue jeans. “You know… She speaks again. “I know a thing or two about knots.”

“Wait, you?!”

“Yeah, I was something of a girl scout when I was younger. Perhaps I can help you out.”

“Umm…okay.”

“Oh what’s with that scared look?! This isn’t school, and I think you find this better than your homework.” She smiles. “Now take a seat on the couch, and I’ll be right back.”

Jim waits on the couch as his teacher, now babysitter, heads up stairs. She returns with a large plastic bag. “If you’ll scoot over.” Jim scoots over as Brenda sits down. She jumps the contents of the bag between them. Bundles of ropes fall out. “That’s a lot of rope!” Jim exclaimed in surprise.

“Yes it is, and you’re going to use all of it.”

“All of it?”

“Yes. ALL…OF…IT!”

“For what?”

“To tie me up.”
Last edited by Mask6190 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good Start
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the comment CarouselCowboy13 :D

Here is the next part. Enjoy!

Chapter 2: Consult the Book

"Okay...wait....WHAT?!"

"Were you paying attention Jim?!"

"Yeah, your telling me to tie you up!"

"Of course! If you want to know if your knots are tied correctly, then what better way than to tie me up."

"Well...okay." Jim is caught off guard. It was not something he would expect from his teacher. "Well, what are you waiting for Jim?!" Brenda spoke up in a pronounced tone. "Take a small rope and tie my ankles!"

Jim wastes no time. He grabs a piece of rope, then drops to his knees, in front of Brenda's legs. He wraps the rope around her ankles a couple of times, making sure they're not loose, but not too tight. "Don't be afraid to make then tight", Brenda says. Jim re-tightens every wrap he makes, then with only a little bit of rope left, he takes the two ends and knots them together. "There!" Jim calls out.

"This won't do!" Brenda calls out. She moves her legs around the ankle binds until the rope around her ankles loosens, and drops. "Knots alone are useless against limbs. Try again!" Jim wraps the rope around her ankles again. This time, he notices a gap between her ankles. Thinking, he moves her right leg over her left leg. The gap between her legs from the knees to the ankles is gone. Jim takes the rope, wraps it around her ankles, and knots it off like last time. Brenda tries to loosen the ankle bonds. It didn't take long to move her legs parallel, and the ropes loosens like last time. "Still needs work!" She calls out. "Trying the same thing over and over again is not going to lead to a different result."

"Okay. So what do I have to do to keep the ropes tight Mrs. Robinson?"

"That's for you to figure out Jim! I'm not going to give you all the answers."

"But you said you were going to teach me?!"

"I am. I'm teaching you how to figure this stuff out on your own. Not everyone is going to give you the answers to the problem. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Robinson."

"And call me Brenda. Besides, you should consult the book."

"What book....oh." Jim reaches over to his Scout Book and opens it. Having it bookmarked, he turns to the pages involving knots. Looking through the various pictures and diagrams, he sees the different knots, but it's only substitutes to the square knot. He finds a picture that catches his eye. It has two logs tied together like a log raft. The diagram shows how to tie the logs together. He imagines Brenda's two legs tied together using the same tying technique.

Jim take a short strand of the rope and wraps it around one of her ankles, then wraps it again below the first wrap, and finally threading the end of the rope underneath the wraps before pulling it taught. Satisfied the rope is taught and not coming loose, Jim wraps the long strand around both ankles a couple of times with each wrap above the last. Then he threads the rope between her ankles, around the wraps twice, and finally pulls it tight, making a cinch. He notices how the ropes tighten around her ankles, making them flush, and eliminating the gap between the ankles. Finally, he takes the end of the rope and ties it around the other ankle, and knots it like the beginning of the tie. "Alright. I think I did it correctly." Jim calls out.

Brenda moves her legs against each other, twisting her ankles against the ropes in all directions. The ropes are not budging. "Very good Jim." Brenda complements him. Jim watches with interest as Brenda continues to move her legs. He notices one of the knots at the end of the ropes was starting to loosen up. Fortunately, the rest of the ropes held tight.

Brenda stops struggling. "Well. So far, so good!" She says. "Now..." She hands him another bundle of rope. "You need all the practice you can get." She scoots over on the couch, and puts her hands behind her back.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very promising two chapters. Brenda is a good teacher :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Very promising two chapters. Brenda is a good teacher :)
Can only agree to that! Also a nice RP-scenario...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Like the way this is going, looking forward to more
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Nice story thank you
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nice and Awesome Continuation
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the comments everyone! Here is the next part, and a Happy New Year!

Chapter 3: You're Getting the Hang of This.

"That's as far as they go."

Jim tries to make Brenda's arms go together parallel to each other. Her shoulders do not bend as far back in order to make the arms parallel. "Nice try, but I'm not as flexible like my daughter."

Jim, a bit dejected, returns to the scout book and turns to the same pages. It didn't take long to find another page on tying logs, but this time, he finds a diagram in tying them perpendicular to each other, or rather a couple of diagrams.

Finding the one that looks to be the simplest, Jim takes a piece of rope. Just as he is about to start, he double checks the diagram. Remembering the ankles, he noticed one of the knots at the end were coming loose. The diagram uses a similar method. "Trouble finding what you're looking for?" Brenda asks.

"No", Jim replied. He smiles. "I might have an idea."

Jim takes the rope and wraps it around Brenda's crossed wrists. After a few wraps, he takes the two ends and wraps them vertically. Just as he is about to finish, he notices the wrists. Remembering when he tried to tie the ankles together a second time, he unwraps the rope from her wrists until there were fewer horizontal wraps. Next, he wraps the wrists vertically again, but with less wraps. Using the rest of the rope, he wraps it between the wrists, around the horizontal and vertical wraps, and tightens them, making a cinch. Brenda smiles as she was watching over her shoulder. Finally, he knots the two ends. Satisfied, Jim sits back with a smile.

"Nicely done! I think you're getting the hang of this", Brenda replies.

"Thank you, Mrs. Robin...I mean Brenda!"

Brenda chuckles as she tests the wrist knots. She struggles gently, feeling out the tightness of the ropes. Jim watches her, but a bit wide eyed as she drops off the couch onto the ground. He notices her clothes a bit tighter around her showing her slight hourglass figure. The skirt forming around the hips. Her yellow button blouse stretching over her full, round chest. Jim feels slightly attracted to those attributes.

"Jim!"

"Uhh...Yes?" Jim replies, breaking out of his stare.

"There is more rope on the couch." She turns to the remaining bundles of rope. "Two ropes on me is not enough practice for that badge of yours."
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very nice attitude, Mrs. R. (or may I call 'Brenda', too?) ;) ! I like the carefully described process and of the 'unsmooth' procedure, which is well, for he is no master of shibari - yet. Like it!
8-)
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Soo good! One of my favourite stories in a long time, keep going!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The more ropes, the better :)
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Ah this is amazing, looking forward to the next chapter :D
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Very good and nice chapter
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great work! Love the idea of a teacher as babysitter, away from the classroom.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Nicely done! I like the way she is still in “teacher mode”, encouraging him while allowing him to work on his own to tie her up successfully. She also seems a bit naïve to the fact that he was admiring her nice bound figure! She may soon regret the fact that she helped him get so skillful with his knots!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the comments everyone :D My line of thinking is how to make the ropework effective, but something that a first timer would do, and not out of a bondage website or magazine.

Anyway, here is the next part.

EDIT: I made a minor change to the end of the chapter.

Chapter 4: What are you Doing to my Mom?!

"Looks like my knots are working."

"Oh really?!" Brenda begins to struggle more aggressively. "With some time, I should be able to escape."

Jim continues to watch Brenda struggle. He begins to notice even more things. Her legs twisting against the ankle binds, and her wrists reaching around her sides. At one point, she sits and her legs bend back. At that point, Jim notices her ankles reaching close to her wrists. Thinking, Jim comes up with some ideas. He heads to the couch and grabs some rope. "Have something in mind?" Brenda asks.

"A couple of things." Jim walks over to Brenda. He takes a piece of rope and wraps it around her legs, just above her knees, and below the hem of her skirt. "Watch where you put your hands!" Brenda called out. Jim froze for a little bit, then resumed. He didn't think much of it, but there was a little part of him that wanted his hand to go further up the skirt. At the same time, there was part that said "Keep Out!"

After a couple of horizontal wraps, Jim makes some vertical wraps around the horizontal wraps, between the legs. Finally he knots the ends together. It was similar to the way he tied her ankles with the cinch between the legs, except he uses the same approach to tying her wrists. It made for a simpler, faster, and cleaner tying process, plus a more secure knot.

Jim takes another rope. He takes it around her waist and arms, then repeats it a couple times, pinning the wrists against her back. Brenda's slender waist made it easier to wrap the moderate length of rope around her body, without having to worry about running out of rope. After a couple of wraps, Jim had second thoughts. He saw a chance of Brenda working the wrists free from the ropes around the waist.

Thinking, Jim came up with an idea. He undid the rope around Brenda's waist. "Is everything alright?" Brenda asks.

"I'm fine. Just changing things up here."

"What things?!" He notices Brenda's stare at him. It was the look she gave when she suspects something is up.
"Just...a...better way tie your wrists to your waist."

"And your last idea was not going to work?"

"Same idea, just need to restart."

"And where are you going to put your hands young man?"

"I'm tying the wrists to the waist! Where else would I put them?!" Jim spoke out loud. It was turning into a argument with the teacher. Now Jim braces himself for the teacher to yell at him.

"Never mind then. Continue Jim." Brenda replies with relief.

"Thank you." Brenda smiles back. Jim lets out his breath and continues with his practice, unsure of what that was all about. He wraps the rope around Brenda's waist again, but only her waist. After a few wraps with the ends at the back, Jim crosses the ends, then wraps them over her wrists a couple of times. First horizontally around the wrists and pulling it tight, pinning the wrists to the back. Next, he wraps the rope around the tied wrists vertically. Finally, with then remaining length, he wraps the ends around the rope connecting the waist and wrists, then knotting it all up.

Brenda tests the new binds. Jim's thoughts were right. The binds on her legs prevents her from twisting against the ankles, limiting her movement with the legs. Pinning the wrists to the back was mostly effective. While Brenda couldn't reach around, she was able to rotate the ropes around her waist side to side. It wasn't perfectly immobile, but it did make it difficult Not to mention, Jim thought the waist ropes looked good against the top of her black skirt, highlighting her slender waist. "Very, very, good Jim." Brenda commented. She continues to struggle, but smiles. " I don't think I can get out of this."

"I'm not finished yet."

"Oh?" Jim takes another rope. He replies, "Just one more rope left."

"And what are you doing to my Mom, Jimmy?!"

Jim froze. Brenda looks up. "Oh, hi Amanda." Mrs. Robinson's daughter arrives, and it's the last person Jim wants to deal it.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And Chapter 5 is ready also. Enjoy :D

Chapter 5: Then Where are the Ropes on Top? And the Hogtie?

"Wait... Mom?!" Jim asks in shock.

"Oh, you both know each other?", Brenda asks.

"Not really. I see him a school sometimes, but why is he here?!"

"Oh, Mrs. Thompson next door asked me to babysit her son." Brenda turns to face Jim. Amanda shows a face in disbelief when she came to the realization. "That's her son?!"

"That's right."

"He's in middle school! He's too old to have a babysitter!"

"True, but Mrs. Thompson is his Mom and that's her rules."

Jim looks at Brenda and Amanda. He starts to sees the resemblance, and the personality. Amanda is about 14 years old. She too is a redhead, but with a lighter shade of red, and a bit taller than Jim, but shorter than her Mom. She's standing with her hair in a bun, a jacket with a team logo, black tights, and slippers. Like her Mom, she has a strong personality and can keep others in check.

It also makes her a scary student to be around. Although Jim is not in the same classes as Amanda, he's been in the same schools as her, and they have bumped into each other in the hallways many times. Unfortunately, just like her Mom, she finds the little of things to call out on him, and a couple of other students.

"Then explain this?" Amanda asks as she holds a piece of rope. "You not teaching him anything I know, right?"

"Absolutely not young lady. He is a boy scout who is working on his badge. I'm simply helping him as his teacher."

"Really?" Amanda looks at her Mom all tied up. "Looks like a terrible job."

"Wait. Terrible?" Jim calls out.

"Yeah. Look at this!" She points at his ankle knots. "Why would you use knots on both ankles?"

"I was looking at the scout book! It was my first attempt."

"Oh really? What that book teaching you? Tying little knots?"

"Well...It seems to be working."

"Then what about this?" Amanda points at the ropes on the knees. "You definitely didn't get this from the book."

"Well...Kind of. I combined two ideas from the book."

"Then where is the ropes on top? and the hogtie?"

"ENOUGH!" Brenda calls out to both of them. The whole room remains silent. Brenda continues. "Jim, the bathroom is upstairs. Amanda, can I have a word with you, privately?"

"Fine." Amanda and Brenda look a Jim as if they want him to do something. "Umm... where exactly..."

"Up the stairs, second door on your right", Brenda responds.

"Okay." Quickly, Jim heads up the stairs. Both Brenda and Amanda hear the door open and shut upstairs. "Now Amanda", Brenda starts. "Jim is only twelve years old and a boy. He doesn't knowmmmph!!" Amanda stuffs a sock in her mouth. She takes a roll of black athletic tape. She places the end of the strip across the stuffed mouth, between the lips. She then wraps it around her head once, then a second wrap, but over the top lips, and finally a third wrap over the bottom lips before tearing the roll up. Brenda tries to yell through the gag, but little is getting out. "Now Mom, let's play a real game of tie up."
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Wow! The gagging was a curveball. Great job!

I love the whole concept of this story. I had a teacher just like this in middle school. She was very attractive and a good teacher, but a little bit uptight. I had a crush on her on but she was intinidating.

Can’t wait to read what happens next!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great continuations, both: Part 4 and 5! Jim is a fast learner and Brenda a good teacher! The surprising appearance of Amanda at the End of Chapter 4 was the Icing on the cake. Seems like Amanda wanna join the fun. The gagging was definitivly necessary to create realistic scenarion :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Amanda! Is that bold or insane? :D
Your own mother... dues will have to be paid sometime later, I suppose.
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

This story is amazing keep it up,
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great and fun story!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the comments everyone! Questions will be answered and more questions will be asked in the next chapter :D

Chapter 6: I Need More Practice

Amanda did not waste any time. She quickly grabs a piece of rope, then folds it in half. Next, she wraps it around her torso and her upper arms, below her chest. She threads the two ends through the loop on the other end of the rope, then pulls the ends straight back. The ropes tighten around the torso and arms. Amanda makes another wrap around Brenda's torso, but this time, above her chest, then threads the ends through the same loop again, and pulls it tight. She takes the ends and wraps it vertically around the chest ropes between the arms, and finally knots the two ends.

Brenda continues to yell through the gag throughout the process, trying to get Amanda's attention, but nothing is coming out. Eventually, she calms down, and stops struggling. "Nice try Mom, but you did teach me this stuff, and the next part should make escape impossible!" Brenda slowly moves away from the couch. Amanda grabs her ankles and ties a folded rope around it, then threads the ends of the rope through the loop, and pulls it tight. Brenda tries to move away, but all she does is elongate her body with Amanda holding her ankles. Amanda takes the ends of the rope and threads it behind the back of the chest ropes between the arms, then pulls the ropes through. Brenda's legs are drawn back toward her wrists. Amanda continues to wrap the rope through the ankle and chest ropes once more, bringing the legs closer to the arms, and slightly arching Brenda's back. Finally, she ties the knot at the chest ropes. "There we go! You're not going anywhere!"

Amanda watches her Mom struggle, now hogtied, and her blouse stretched across her breasts. "What's wrong Mom? Giving up already?!" She notices her Mom is not struggling that much, and she sounds quiet through her gag. Too quiet. Amanda doesn't think much of it. "Well, there is more rope upstairs in my room. It's time for Jimmy to join in." Amanda smiles as Brenda quickly grunted through her gag. "Be down soon!" She walks upstairs heading straight to her room. She removes her jacket and tosses it on the floor, revealing her dark purple leotard over her black tights. She looks under her bed to find a bin. Inside it was more rope, and some scarves. She dumps the contents on her bed.

Suddenly a huge weight drives into her, flattening her across the bed "What the heck?!" She called out. She feels her arms being pulled behind. "Who the heck are you..mmmph!" A cloth is pushed into her mouth, then a white towel wraps around her face, over her mouth. "Sorry to do this Amanda, but I need more practice."

"Jimmuph!" Amanda tries to call out, realizing Jim was on top of her.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I think Amanda has succesfully volunteered to be part as a model in this practise-session. Jim, however, might do well to be easy on Brenda...
just a thought there - no intent to influencing the author. Keep on!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic