All tied up - Babysitting on New Years Eve (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

All tied up - Babysitting on New Years Eve (M/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

“Avast ye Scurvy Dog!”

“Who are you calling ‘vast’ Mister!?” I said as I felt the pointy end of a plastic cutlass poke me in my side.

William let out a small giggle in response, “I said ‘Avast’, as in, ‘Avast, behold this mighty fine ship!’”

“Oh. Well, that’s okay then” I said with a smile.

Dressed in a pair of figure hugging black jeans, heavy work boots and a long sleeved green checked shirt, I was the brave Princess Tiger Lilly, helpless hostage of that villainous cur Captain Hook.

Babysitting a fourteen year old boy on New Years Eve wasn’t exactly high on my list of preferred holiday activities (on the whole I preferred something more hedonistic, preferably featuring a series of brightly coloured drinks with those tiny little umbrellas in them) but I owed Sam a favour and when my best friend was called away at the last minute to investigate a case I volunteered to help out.

All things considered, it wasn’t proving to be too bad a night, William, a regular babysitting charge of Sam’s, was nice enough, if a little loud at times, although he did have the annoying habit of asking me lots (and lots) of questions about my fledgling career as an amateur sleuth. In many ways, it was quite flattering to have someone express such a keen interest in my adventures for a change, even if he did seem curiously obsessed with the (many) times in which I found myself captured and tied up. In fact William seemed to find the whole notion of my bondage endlessly fascinating and proceeded to grill me on every last detail of my various restraints.

I was just finishing telling him about the time I’d been abducted by a gang of pirates and locked up in the hull of their ship, when he interjected again.

“So, how did they stop you from escaping?”

“Erm, they tied me up” I replied a little sheepishly.

“How?” He asked, a little breathlessly

“Well, Kind of like this,” I said putting my hands and feet together

“Oh my. How exciting” He exclaimed.

“Well, I suppose it was a little,” I admitted.

“I’d love to be kidnapped by pirates” He purred happily.

“Maybe when you’re a little older” I teased, good naturedly.

He smiled warmly.

“Say Velma, do you think maybe you could let me take you prisoner - like in the story?”

“You mean act out a scene where I’m the damsel in distress, and you’re the dread pirate Roberts?”

“That is, if you don’t mind. I’d love to see how you escaped from the Dead Man’s Cove”

I tried to feign resistance, but the truth was I was an incorrigible show-off who loved being tied up - even if it was only in a harmless Children’s game.

“Okay William” I said, after what I felt was an acceptable pause “I’m in”

“Excellent” He said, leaping to his feet “I’ve just got just the outfit”

A few minutes later William returned, now dressed in his hastily assembled pirate costume - a pair of tight black trousers, billowing white shirt, long black wig with integral bandana and roughly half an inch of mascara. In truth, he looked fabulous - like a pint sized Jack Sparrow.

“Ah, Captain Hook I presume”

“The very same!” He said brandishing a plastic sword “And you, Princess Tiger Lilly, are my prisoner”

“Oh my!” I said, raising my arms in surrender.

He produced a handful of old stockings from his satchel.

“I think you know what to do with these,” He said, holding them out.

“Wait - you want me to tie myself up?” I asked, sounding somewhat surprised.

“Of course!” He said, as though this were the most natural suggestion in the world.

“Erm, well - Okay I guess” I said, firmly tying my ankles together with a sturdy shank knot that Sam had taught me the previous weekend.

After repeating the same trick on my knees, I began wrapping one of the stockings around my mouth. I was just about to bite down, when I stopped at the last moment.

“Say, I don’t mean to pry. But these are clean, aren’t they?“ I said, holding the stocking a few inches from my face.

“I stole them from my Sister” He explained “But don’t worry, I took them from the fresh laundry pile”

Taking him at his word I opened my mouth and placed the stocking between my teeth, tying it firmly behind my head, whilst taking care not to stretch out the material.

“Mnn might hnfm to help mmnphh the hands” I said, holding out the last of the stockings.

“You know, you talk pretty well for someone who’s been gagged” He remarked with a wry grin as he began fastening my hands together.

“Well, N’fm had n lot nf practise” I explained “Nmphn, N’m usually gnggmn mnch tighter than this”

“Oh?” He said, suitably intrigued

“Nh, mmph” I replied, seemingly unable to stop “The pirates nn phhm story were mnch mnrm thorough”

“You don’t say?” He teased as he tightened up my bonds. “Maybe, for accuracy's sake - I should tie you up for real - like in the story?”

I wasn’t sure I liked the sound of that, but it still appeared innocent enough.

“Mrm, okay, N gnmphph,..”

“Capital. I’ll go and get my ropes”

“MMnnph” I protested, pulling down my gag “Did you say ’ropes’, plural?”

‘Well’, I thought to myself ‘This is less than ideal’

To bring you up to speed, I was currently lying on my back, stretched across a wooden work bench, with my arms pinned to my side by any number of brightly coloured jump ropes which criss crossed over my body in a rather complex, if aesthetically pleasing pattern. Indeed the rope work was applied with such care and precision it looked like I had been imprisoned in the web of a rather ostentatious spider.

It was difficult to say with any certainty exactly how long I’d been trussed up, but although I had worked up a considerable sweat, I had yet to loosen a single knot, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by my pint sized captor William.

“Forgive me for saying Vee, but you don’t seem to be making much progress in getting loose” He said, seemingly content to state the obvious “Auntie Samantha would be almost free by now”

Incidentally, it should probably be noted that, having applied my ropes, William had managed to squeeze in yet another costume change and was now dressed in a rather exquisite gold pant suit. He looked, it had to be said, like the impossibly glamorous, arch villain in a James Bond movie.

I tried explaining to my captor that escaping from bondage was not really my particular area of expertise, that I was less the high kicking, bubble gum chewing movie heroine and more the wise cracking, best friend who was perpetually in need of rescue - but since I had been thoroughly gagged with a thick black scarf, tied extremely tight between my teeth - what emerged was a largely unintelligible mess.

Finally William decided he had seen enough.

“Sorry” I heard myself apologise as he struggled to pull down my gag “Escapology isn’t really a club in my bag”

“Thanks for trying anyway” He said patiently, as he began loosening my bonds “And for letting me practise my knots on you”

“My absolute pleasure” I assured him, as the ropes fell away and I was finally able to sit up “I just wish I could have put on a better show for you”

“Not a bit of it” He said untangling the mess of ropes from around my legs “You made a quite wonderful damsel in distress”

“Why thank you” I said strangely flattered

“And Sam told me you’d be a good sport”

I thought I’d smelt a rat

“Wait a minute - Sam put you up to this?”

“Of course. She knew I was studying for my knot tying badge and she said you needed to practise your escapes,.. I hope you’re not mad?”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Mad. Not a bit of it. Although next time you see your Auntie Sam, be sure to tell her that Vee says ‘revenge is a dish best served cold’,..”
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was cute and nicely short. With an enjoyable, colorful language. I liked the detail that William changed into different costumes.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Cute story. Great work
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Cute story. Great work
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Must be the first time you haven't managed to get free.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great job! Good quick story and the gag talking was really well done.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

That was a cute story. Loved how William was doing costume changes during all this.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Very fun story, really well written!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story is there more?
cloud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cloud »

Great
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago That was cute and nicely short. With an enjoyable, colorful language. I liked the detail that William changed into different costumes.
Thanks so much - Yes, I suspect William has a costume for every occasion :)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

SFPGBondage wrote: 3 years ago Cute story. Great work
Yay! Thank you kindly :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Must be the first time you haven't managed to get free.
Ah, that's because I wasn't the featured character this time - I was writing in character as Velma Sam's/ my storyline best friend
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Great job! Good quick story and the gag talking was really well done.
Yay! So glad you enjoyed it. Transcribing the gag talk was lots of fun :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

The G-Man wrote: 3 years ago That was a cute story. Loved how William was doing costume changes during all this.
Thanks - so glad you liked it.
Hehe! All told, over the course of the night William changed his outfit more often than Mariah Carey ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Rtj65 wrote: 3 years ago Very fun story, really well written!
Thanks. So glad you enjoyed it :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Nice li'l story
Hope Velma gets revenge in Sam
She's pretty cunning - I suspect Vee will soon find a way to pay me/ Sam back in kind.
Any suggestions?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Great story is there more?
Thanks so much.
I've got a couple of ideas for a potential sequel - any suggestions?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

cloud wrote: 3 years agoGreat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic