SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Shit i really hope you continue Sir! Its so hot 😍😍 i hope Kevin willl end up tied up as mr Smith seems very dominant even to Kevin
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Wow, what diabolical boys!! I wouldn't want to be in Kevin's place. Thank goodness these little devils received their punishment. I still look forward to the sequel to this story.
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Very hot storry!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Well, well, well, this was quite a wonderful story to read. I love a story where babysitter falls into a trap…I really hope this will be one of the stories you continue [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Here’s wishing I was Kevin!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

I stopped at the end of chapter IX, frankly this story is brilliant, the children are evil and very cruel, personally it would have made me laugh too that he used their own sock to abuse our poor Kev. I'm thinking in the future that it will be Kev who ties them up, or something funnier, the smaller children tie up the older ones. poor Kev hasn't finished suffering I think.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

finally finished!!! Well, I'm a little ashamed of being late at the end, but hey.
very good story, I sincerely pity Timmy and Nicolas, the poor people received harsh and unfair treatment, they did not really participate in the humiliation of Kevine. Already, even I don't really like the socks of a forty-year-old adult (although it all depends on the context), they who are not used to it, it would have been fairer to punish them with the socks of their big brother (whatever; )).

I like like Kevine and bothered by the situation and the super authoritarian boss, it almost looks like the premises of the officer Bob, I would definitely like to have him as a father.

in any case bondagefreak, I'm not happy, between

- AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+)

- HOUSE ARREST: FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE (M/mm)

- HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M)

and now this story, it might be time to finish them...
but otherwise cool, no problem great story :?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 months ago finally finished!!! Well, I'm a little ashamed of being late at the end, but hey.
very good story, I sincerely pity Timmy and Nicolas, the poor people received harsh and unfair treatment, they did not really participate in the humiliation of Kevine. Already, even I don't really like the socks of a forty-year-old adult (although it all depends on the context), they who are not used to it, it would have been fairer to punish them with the socks of their big brother (whatever; )).
Hey boi, glad you were able to get fully caught up on the chapters published so far. Ah, you may not have read that correctly. Young Timmy and Nicholas weren't gagged with "the socks of a forty-year-old adult". They were gagged with Kevin's socks. A far more merciful fate than that of being gagged with their father's socks. Hope that clears things up for you ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
sock slave boy wrote: 2 months ago finally finished!!! Well, I'm a little ashamed of being late at the end, but hey.
Hey boi, glad you were able to get fully caught up on the chapters published so far. Ah, you may not have read that correctly. Young Timmy and Nicholas weren't gagged with "the socks of a forty-year-old adult". They were gagged with Kevin's socks. A far more merciful fate than that of being gagged with their father's socks. Hope that clears things up for you ;)
your reason, Kevine is only 29 years old, he's no longer a teenager but he's not a daddy bear either, the fate of young Timmy and Nicholas remains unenviable, but I think they're lucky.
heyharry15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by heyharry15 »

Your writing is seriously on another level. Love the way you described the stench of the socks in the last chapter, it really felt like I could actually smell them :lol: Awesome work!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic