SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS, GUYS!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT PART!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]thebadguy[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART XI
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

Mr Smith was understandably worried when he walked into the bedroom and found his assistant bound up to one of the kitchen's sturdy wooden chairs. Naturally, he feared the worst and rushed to the younger man's seated form in the hopes of finding out where the boys were and who had done this to him.

The burly man didn't quite seem to register that poor Kevin was gagged, and immediately proceeded to press the blond-haired office clerk for info about what had happened. That in turn forced our helpless protagonist to try and articulate a response through his boss' speech-proof socks; something which he had very little success in doing, mind you.

It took a full minute for Mr Smith to get the duct tape off Kevin's face. And as soon as the sticky adhesive was peeled off, a set of very thick fingers aggressively barged into the blue-eyed prisoner's bulging lips and forcefully extracted the giant wad of saliva-soaked socks that had been stuffed within them.

Kevin coughed and gagged as the rotten dress socks left his mouth, but his boss showed little sympathy for his plight and allowed him no reprieve before running him ragged with questions.

Mr Smith eventually ran upstairs to make sure his boys were okay, but then quickly came back down again and proceeded to untie Kevin before unceremoniously kicking him out of the house.

Our panicked protagonist tried telling his boss the truth, but the bearded, buff man was in too much of a rage to think about listening. Whatever sick game the 29-year-old was playing with his kids, he was putting an end to it right then and there.

Kevin was given no opportunity to explain the blackmail or shed light on why he'd been tied up.
The older man was so shaken and enraged by the bizarre games apparently going on while he was away that he ended up forcibly casting the scrawny assistant out and slamming the front door into his face.

Mr Mills was no longer welcome here.
At least, not for a while.

Kevin cried his heart out that weekend.
With their plan in shambles, he feared the boys might decide to betray their word and spread lies about his role in all this. Even without those brats getting involved, our star pupil was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that he'd be fired on Monday morning.

Like I said though, Lady Luck would finally smile down on the naive office clerk.

Monday came, and Kevin made it to work on time even though he had a mighty knot in his stomach.
The meeting with his boss never came. Nor did it come on Tuesday, on Wednesday or on Thursday.

Friday came, and our protagonist breathed a little easier.

Mr Smith left the office a bit earlier than usual that day, and it's only at around 4:50 PM - ten minutes before then end of his work week - that Kevin received an ominous text message from his boss.

"My place. 6 PM. Be there on time." the message read.

The rising star of the company didn't know quite what to expect, but he nevertheless drove up to the older man's place and took a few minutes to compose himself before finally stepping out of his car and ringing the doorbell.

The front door swung open, and the imposing frame of shirt-and-tie-clad Mr Smith swiftly greeted him.

Kevin expected to be the recipient of grim news at that point, but much to his continued surprise, the two-meter-tall hulk-of-a-man placed a comforting hand on his bony left shoulder and bid him in and before beaming down a benevolent smile.

"Buddy. I owe you an apology." Mr Smith spoke. "I'm sorry about my reaction last Saturday morning. I was shocked, angry and frightened for my kids. It took quite a bit of work to get the truth out of those runts, but Nicholas and Timmy eventually spilt the beans and told
me what their good-for-nothing brothers have been up to these past months."

Kevin brushed his boss' apology aside and assured the older man that none was needed, but Mr Smith stood his ground and insisted on having him over for beer and pizza.

"There's a hockey game on at eight, and I've got beers in the fridge." he went on. "But that's not the only reason why I'm having you over tonight. There's something I wanna show you, Kev. Come here, I think you should see this." the man continued, walking towards the living room and motioning for his lithe-bodied assistant to follow.

Kevin promptly complied, but immediately found his jaw hanging limp in shock at the spectacle that awaited him there.

Mr Smith's living room floor was lined with the struggling forms of five struggling boys.
All five of them were perfectly lined up, from youngest to oldest. And all five of them were hogtied and sporting the exact same restraints. Kevin knew the boys well. They were his boss' five sons; Timmy, Nicholas, James, Ben and Lewis.

Heavy-duty, industrial-grade duct tape had been used to secure their relatively feeble wrists behind their backs.
Their ankles had been put through a similar treatment, and each one of their bodies was left lying stomach-to-floor, arched backwards and stuck in particularly tight-looking hogties.

No ropes had been used. Only copious amounts of insanely tenacious silver tape.

A veritable deluge of protests and disapproving words echoed across the room as Kevin stepped into it.

Hockey, beer and pizza sounded nice.
But watching these little brats get their much-deserved comeuppance would be even sweeter!

Our young protagonist suddenly found himself chuckling and feeling thankful for the opportunity to witness this.
He had been wronged, and now Mr Smith was going to dish out some discipline and see to it that justice was served.

The Smith boys would finally get a taste of their own medicine, and Kevin would be there to see it happen.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I was worried for a sec when he just got kicked out, but I was glad to see that the truth finally came out!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ha! Joy of joys - our sneaky little villains recieve their comeuppance!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

absolutely awesome i love the idea of ​​seeing these helpless little kids lol
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What goes around, comes around! A valuable lesson for the kids to learn! Looks like Kevin is just in time for the coup de grâce but what will he use...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

It comes to mind that 5 securely bound youths do not need a babysitter that is able to walk and talk...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am so happy to read that the kids are tied down now . Can't wait to read what else happenes to them .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

amazing! I would give a lot to be one of those boys...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love how it played out, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

But, this is the alternative ending I envisioned. After Mr. Smith kicks Kevin out, Kevin remains desolate all weekend long. When he shows up for work on Monday, he hears that Mr. Smith will be out of the office all week. Kevin's apprehension about his future continues to rise as the week goes along. On Friday afternoon, Kevin receives a text from Mr. Smith telling him to come to his house that evening. When Kevin does, he finds the front door open, but there is no sign of anyone. As he turns to leave, Kevin hears the unmistakable groans from someone upstairs. When he goes to investigate, the muffled groans lead to Mr. Smith's bedroom. He enters. It's dark. When Kevin turns on the light, he discovers Mr. Smith bound and gagged on his bed, as Kevin once was. Just then, the Smith urchins jump out from behind closed closet doors and yell, "Surprise." They all jump on Kevin, and he soon finds himself hogtied on the bed next to his Boss. The runts explain that it was they who sent the text to Kevin. After they heard their father throw him out of the house, the brothers decided Dad was too mean and harsh with Kevin. So, their Dad had to be taught a lesson. And so, there they are now. The ferocious foursome walk towards Kevin with a pair of socks and a roll of duct-tape in hand. They explain that their father had worn those socks all week long, as he remained their prisoner. The story ends with the putrid socks going into Kevin's mouth, as he hears the sound of duct-tape ripping... :twisted:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I was hoping something like that would happen! Hope Mr. Smith let's Kevin help by giving the kids a taste of their own medicine! Also hope that this isn't the end of their adventures!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I guess the Smith boys got to comfortable with Mr Smith's normal Friday night schedule and didn't plan for an early return one night. I thought for sure Kevin was gonna get fired after that night. Glad to see the boys are getting a taste of their own medicine :lol:
Last edited by Red86 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Really really interesting to see how this develops. The relationships to the little guys getting what's coming to them... Fascinated to see what dad will do to his sneaky kids...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great! Still loving this and I hope you keep going with it
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

So glad I caught up on this, BDF! You've got an amazing gift for spinning timeless TUG-situations into gold with new twists. Very happy you've gotten such a great response with this piece, and I'm hugely looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up.
Gerson 60
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gerson 60 »

I have an idea for a next story. Kevin gets a new job . When his new employer, the big boss, treats him badly, Kevin and a friend decide to get revenge and make a sizable profit. They kidnap the boss's teenaged son and hold him for ransom.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Didn't see that coming! All the more that I am excited for the next chapter. How will the boys survive and fair with their dad's punishment.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments, folks!
Thrilled to see so many of you still enjoying this.
[mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]

NEXT CHAPTER'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

EXCELLENT story! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TIME TO GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, GUYS!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT PART!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]thebadguy[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DesertFox[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART XII
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

The boys squirmed and groaned once they saw who their father had decided to call over.
Although Kevin felt a great amount of unease at the intriguing development he was about to spectate, part of him couldn't help but rejoice at the sight of those five troublesome twerps all bound up and about to get their comeuppance.

The prisoners protested quite vehemently at first, but the ruckus of noisy complaints immediately died out as soon as Mr Smith raised his voice up and ordered silence. The fully suited, two-meter-tall man was an imposing sight indeed. In fact, the fatherly goliath radiated so much authority that not even James or Lew dared to speak.

Noticing how quickly they fell silent, Kevin could see the healthy fear and deep reverence the two rowdier teens had for their dad. Mr Smith was not to be crossed. If he demanded silence, he would get it.

The first half-hour of Kevin's stay was spent listening to his boss explain how he managed to get the truth out of the little runts and how Nicholas and Tim had played a pivotal role in helping him uncover the elaborate web the three older boys had spun. Even more humiliating was the fact that all five prisoners were being forced to just lie there and listen as their dad went on and on about how their plot had been uncovered and how they were going to be severely grounded and punished for the deception and blackmailing they'd managed to pull off.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, Sir. But why are your boys all taped up like that?" Kevin asked, drawing to attention the fact that his boss' sons were all taped up in what seemed to be excruciatingly tight hogties.

Mr Smith smiled and placed his absolutely massive paw on the younger man's left shoulder.
"I'm glad you asked, Kev. These five troublemakers are going to be getting a taste of their own medicine tonight, and I thought it would be fitting for you to assist me in dishing out some well-deserved justice." he spoke.

Kevin's eyes beamed wide in surprise when he heard the imposing man's explanation.
Being there to witness this disciplinary action was one thing. But being asked to participate was completely different.

"Um, Sir. I think I'd rather just watch." our young office clerk nervously admitted.

Mr Smith's smile melted away as fast as it appeared, and was swiftly replaced with a somewhat disapproving frown.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Kev. You're going to do what I tell you, and that'll be the end of it. Do I make myself clear?" the towering muscleman immediately growled.

Our wiry assistant anxiously nodded, but Mr Smith still didn't seem satisfied with his response.

"I don't hear an answer, Kev. I said, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, boss! Very clear, boss." our blue-eyed protagonist quickly corrected, nodding his head again and lowering his eyes down in a subconscious display of submission.

"Good." the dark-haired Alpha-dad finally grumbled, taking his eyes of Kevin and crouching down in front of his two younger boys; Nicholas and Tim.

The two preteens looked absolutely mortified of what their father had in store for them. But much to everyone's surprise, the powerful muscleman lovingly placed both of his hands on top of their puny heads and hushed them down through the use of his deep, soothing, fatherly voice.

"Listen up, boys." he spoke, ignoring the three senior teens and speaking directly to his younger sons. "What you two did to Kevin was wrong and completely unacceptable. Now I know you boys didn't come up with this idea and I know the two of you were only minor players in this. Your older brothers are going to pay big time for what they did, but the two of you are going to be punished as well." he explained, instantly causing nervous *gulps* from the three senior lads.

"Bud daaaaad." Young Nicholas immediately pleaded, forcing the big bearded man to raise his finger up and signal for the boy to close his mouth.

"Quiet son! I don't wanna hear a single word from you. You and Timmy were smart enough to spill the beans about what happened, and while I'm willing to cut you both some slack and go light on the punishment, that doesn't mean I'm about to let you go scot-free. You boys are going to face up to what you did and you're both gonna be grounded and given a taste of what you and your brothers put Kevin though. Is that understood?" Mr Smith barked.

"Yes, father." the two youngest runts answered in unison.

Young Nicholas and little Timmy both kept their eyes peeled to the floor the entire time their father spoke.
Their weary eyes only darted upwards when the authoritative man turned towards his seated assistant and ordered him to be rid of his socks.

"Kev. Take your shoes off and gimme your socks." Mr Smith bullishly commanded.

Our ex-babysitter instantly knew what role he was being asked to play in all this, but given the fact that he was wearing the same dress socks he'd worn yesterday and the day before that, he was mighty hesitant to follow his boss' command.

"But, Sir..." he tried protesting, something which caused the older man to snap his fingers and instruct him to close his mouth and get to it. Mr Smith was not going to debate this. He was gonna have Kevin's socks one way or the other.

The eager-to-please office clerk slowly removed his leather dress shoes and then reluctantly peeled his dark blue socks off before tossing them to the floor. He didn't have particularly strong-smelling feet of course, but his work shoes didn't breathe at all and the three-day-old musty dress socks didn't exactly smell like roses, if you know what I mean.

Mr Smith didn't seem to mind the slight mustiness though, nor did he seem to care about the fact that his assistant's cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment.

The overgrown muscle-dad simply snatched one of the 29-year-old employee's moist dress socks and balled it up into a tight bundle before finally presenting it to Timmy's frightened face.

The boy eyed the big blue sock up with absolute dread, but even though he was the youngest of the bunch, he was smart enough to understand that his dad was actually going easy on him.

The slight, vinegary scent emanating from his ex-babysitter's three-day-old work sock was a tad offensive. It stank of leather, stale bread and cheese. But even though the cunning kid feared having the musty bundle crammed into his mouth, he knew that it would be a literal walk in the park compared to what the three senior teens would be forced to endure.

"You helped your older brothers gag Kevin with smelly socks, Timmy. Now I'm going to return the favour and gag you with Kevin's sweaty work socks for the remainder of the evening." Mr Smith calmly explained, whilst at the same time placing the back of his gargantuan hand behind his frightened boy's diminutive head.

The junior prisoner eyed his father up with the biggest, most heart-wrenching puppy eyes Kevin had ever seen.
He felt bad for the boy, and he somehow suspected his boss of feeling the same.

Mr Smith looked into those pleading puppy eyes, caressed the lad's head and then gave the final order.
"Alright, son. Time for your gag. Open up."

Little Timmy obediently complied.
And With that, Kevin Mill's three-day-old work sock began storming his gob.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice to see our devious twerps being punished properly! I wonder what Mr. Smith has planned for Kevin's involvement...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another magnificent continuation! I loved the moment when Kev was hesitant about taking part in punishing the five boys and Mr. Smith had to force him to participate :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Here it comes, retribution haha
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great I am so happy the twerps get punished .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic