SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this story deeply the continuation, it is really excellent
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You know, it's one thing to receive a nasty sock gag from one adult to another and it be embarrassing, but for an adult to receive one from kids, that's a whole another level of embarrassment. Man, these little brats. Can't imagine how they might be when they grow up :lol:

Since we've had a few hints along the journey, it'll be hilarious once the plan is eventually reviled to poor Mr Mills. He took the bait, so he'll have to cope with it :lol:
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Curious to learn what their plan is!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

And that, ladies and gents, was the end of our young manager's assistant's wordy complaints.
But only the beginning of Kevin's muffled complaints!! :twisted: :twisted:

Love it, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...well worth the wait! 8-)
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Absolutely fantastic slow-burn. I'm so glad I finally jumped onto this story, and just as the gagging started, too! (You folks who've been reading from the start, I bet it must be downright cathartic for Kev to finally get his mouth plugged up). Congrats, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]; based on the comments, you've got a runaway hit on your hands, and obviously well-deserved. Can't wait for more!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Still no sock in the mouth?? You really do drag out your stories better than anyone! Looks like Kev's luck will finally run out in the next chapter though.

Of course, just saying that likely means a reflection chapter for Kev :lol:
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Finally the gag! Those work socks look nasty and pretty smelly as well. Can't wait for the owner to come home and have Kev experience first hand those malodorous socks/feet. Looking forward to the next chapters and what the twerps have installed for Kev.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

I'm just wondering what state poor Kevin will be in when his boss gets home... :twisted: :lol: :o :shock:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Very hor chapter! I have been waiting for quite some time.
Can I be promoted to Kevin's position at the house? :lol:. I would like to be the washing machine for the boss, I would LOVE to clean his dirty socks! :twisted:
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

A pure masterpiece! It would be a great shame not to continue it.. ❤️
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Oh shit, you've got me wondering what the kids' end game is.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement, guys!
Glad to see the Smith boys have most of you guessing as to what their endgame plan might be 8-)
Red86 wrote: 3 years ago You know, it's one thing to receive a nasty sock gag from one adult to another and it be embarrassing, but for an adult to receive one from kids, that's a whole another level of embarrassment.
My thoughts exactly. To be bested, bound up and gagged against one's will, and by the likes of some teenage twerps no less!
Humiliation at it's finest ;)

Charmides wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely fantastic slow-burn. I'm so glad I finally jumped onto this story, and just as the gagging started, too! (You folks who've been reading from the start, I bet it must be downright cathartic for Kev to finally get his mouth plugged up)
So glad you decided to join us, my friend!
Yeah, it seems as though everyone's rooting for that gag. Poor Kevin :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Galuj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Galuj »

This is so good. Love how detailed it is.

Can’t wait for the next parts
Last edited by Galuj 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Great story
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Well this just became one of my favorite stories and sad I missed it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VIII COMING OUT IN JUST A FEW HOURS, FOLKS!

[mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]Reyez8123[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention]
Welcome to the adventure, guys!
Always glad to see some new faces pop up.
Hojojutsutengu wrote: 3 years ago Well this just became one of my favorite stories and sad I missed it!
No need to be sad, my friend.
You didn't miss anything. You jumped on board just in the nick of time 8-)
If you're enjoying this that much, then there's a good chance you'll enjoy the rest of my stuff.
The link to my library is right on top of my banner.

Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Awesome I’ll check em out! Got any good suit and tie recommendations? Hehe
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 3 years ago Awesome I’ll check em out! Got any good suit and tie recommendations? Hehe
In fact, I do!
I know you're already following [mention]FelixSH[/mention]'s fantastic suit-and-tie party tale.
But if you have a weakness for that attire, you might actually enjoy: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4822

Keep in mind that recommendations are difficult, given that I don't know your tastes very well yet.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Love the continuation and how the little brats acts are so humiliating to their adult babysitter. Though the way they are acting they seem really polished....like they have done this before :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VIII
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

"Yeah, stuff dad's sock in there. Gag him! Gag his mouth!" thirteen-year-old James excitedly cheered, as the senior Smith boy proceeded to force-stuff the pungent material into the bound office worker's protesting yapper.

Kevin's intent to cooperate and go down quietly flew out the window the instant his lips met the stuff gag.
Never in his three decades of living had he sampled anything as foul or as horrific as Mr Smith's fuming sock-bundle.
He knew that his boss had a somewhat serious case of foot odour from the tinge of cheesiness that occasionally seemed to permeate the imposing man's secluded office space. But the sock now being presented to his face was on an entirely different level of smelly. It was toxic. It was putrid. And it smelled even fouler than the foulest of cheeses!

Kevin wanted to be sick and immediately reneged on his promise to be quiet. He screamed at the top of his lungs and let out a deafening cry for help. Unfortunately for him though, his efforts came too little too late and were swiftly intercepted by the rapidly-incoming bundle that was his 44-year-old boss' week-old work sock.

The Smith boys could hardly contain their excitement as the grown man choked on his gag and convulsed in his bonds.

"Mmmnn pphtt dmm gmh ppfft!" poor Kev screamed and sputtered, his eyes bulging wide and his head reeling from the nauseating stench now overwhelming his airways.

The trapped office worker fought to spit the offending gag out, but Lew fought even harder to defeat the blond man's futile efforts.

"There. Suck on that." he repeated, apparently getting a huge thrill from watching the unfortunate babysitter's panicked face go temporarily cross-eyed.

Kev could hardly believe his eyes when Lew asked for another sock and James reached over to grab a dark blue one from the pile next to his head.

"Oh my god!" the kid heartily complained, holding the puke-inducing wad as far as away as he could from his sickened, grimacing face.

The sock was tossed over to the older Smith boys, who both ended up having similar reactions.
Disgust was written over their faces almost as plainly as the fear written over their prisoner's.

Ben took care of preventing Kev from spitting the first sock out, while Lew begrudgingly took hold of the second one and starting crumpling it up into a loose bundle.

"Stick it over his nose!" James demanded, causing his older brother to do just that.

The blond-haired office worker thought he was going to spill the contents of his stomach out when he caught a whiff of his boss' blue sock, but it was Ben's nonchalant words that practically sent him spiralling into insanity.

"As you probably know by now, our dad has some really serious foot odour issues. It doesn't help that he normally wears his socks for an entire week before changing them and it doesn't help that he stopped using his prescription foot creams either." the strangely composed teen went on. "Now I know you probably wanna puke your guts out, and I know you want nothing more than to run away and call the neighbours for help. But we can't let you do that. So I'm afraid we're going to have to keep you safely bound up for the night, and I'm afraid our dad's socks are going to be used to prevent you from calling attention to yourself."

"That's right, buddy. No one's ever gonna learn about this." Lew chimed in, smiling wickedly at the sight of his revolted prisoner's terrified face.

Kevin's mouth was once again pried open, and Mr Smith's cheese-ridden blue wad was promptly crammed in.

Our protagonist tried getting a series of protests out, but the squishy toe-flavoured stuffing filled his cheeks up and easily took care of muffling even his screams out. Our naïve office clerk couldn't speak, he couldn't beg, and he most definitely couldn't alert anyone to what was going on here.

A third sock was snatched up from off the floor and Kevin watched as it was stretched taut, pulled between his bulging lips and knotted off real tight behind his head.

He tried spitting the pair of mouldy, mismatching dress socks out, but the tight cleave gag now digging into his amply-stuffed cheeks put an abrupt end to his hopeless efforts. Mr Smith's sweltering stench-bundles were going nowhere. And neither was he.

"Mmgghm mmn gghm umph pfff." Kev sputtered, convulsing as much as his excruciatingly strict hogtie would let him and coughing rather violently into his boss' revoltingly putrid, speech-proof socks.

"I'm afraid my brother's right, Mr Mills. No one's ever gonna find out about this." Ben spoke, his cool tone sending a literal shiver down the captive man's spine.

The fat roll of heavy-duty duct tape was picked up, and crafty-boy Lewis took great care in wrapping the sticky material around his gagged victim's head real nice and slow.

"Make sure it's tight." Ben instructed.

"Yeah, make sure dad's rotten socks stay in there for the night." James was quick to add.

Lew brought the wide roll of super sticky adhesive around for a third pass before looking into the 29-year-old office worker's tear-filled eyes and grinning evilly.

"Don't worry guys. This fucker ain't gonna be giving us any more trouble tonight. Ain't that right, pretty boy?" the cruel kid chuckled, pulling the giant roll of tape taut and going around his prisoner's head a fourth and fifth time.

"Yeah! Keep going, Lew! Seal his face shut." the younger Smith boy cheered.

Lewis brought the tape around Kevin's head a total of eight times before finally severing the silver adhesive and smoothing it down across the gagged man's face.

Our helpless protagonist wouldn't have believed you if you'd told him his predicament was about to get even worse, but that wouldn't have been his first mistake. Not by a long shot!

"Now that we have you all safe and sorted out, the last thing we gotta do before leaving you to your thoughts for the night is to make sure your gag is safe." Ben calmly explained.

"Safe?! Dude, I wouldn't call dad's socks "safe". There's a good chance he'll catch a disease just from having them inside his mouth like that." Lew suddenly scoffed.

Ben rolled his eyes and clarified his statement by saying that by "safe" he meant effective.

For Kev, however, the damage had already been done.
The blatant reminder of just how foul and bacteria-ridden Mr Smith's week-old work socks really were was simply too much for him to bear. The poor man's face turned a weird shade of green and his eyes bulged wide in unbridled terror.

"Guys! Come on upstairs!" Ben suddenly called out, ordering the two youngest runts over to their father's bedroom.

A stampede of approaching footsteps suddenly made itself manifest.
The bedroom door was opened up and the two preteen-devil finally stepped in to join the melee.

All eyes were on Kevin now.

"Alright, Mr Mills. Time for us to test your gag." Ben spoke, causing all four of his brothers to don wide grins and rub their hands in anticipation of what was to come.

The poor manager's assistant groaned and struggled to get away.
Little did he know, however, that his troubles had only just begun.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loving the stinky and secure gag finally making it into the story! I think I know how the boys will test the gag, and Poor Kevin is going to be thoroughly tested! Another great chapter!

Can't wait to read more of Kevin's struggles!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So I know i just wrote, but this is intriguing :? I wonder what the young torturers will do next, or if their dad will show up and see his sons handy work.. :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

The moment that we have all been waiting for. Poor Kev though! Those socks must be really foul week old socks and considering Mr. Smith has serious foot odor issues and he has stopped using foot cream treatment. I think I have an idea what the twerps are up to next. Can't wait for the next development.
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

This story is getting better and better! ❤️❤️❤️God, how jealous of Kev am I right now... Wish I could be subjected to such treatment one time... 😈
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic