SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Perfect the gag has been applied my favorite part! ^____^
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Oh what a joy for the gullible fellow to eventually get gagged and gagged good. Love this story .
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nice to see young people show initiative. I'm looking forward to seeing them play many games with their kidnapped babysitter, he should earn his promotion, and entertaining the boss's kids should be his priority. I hope they make the best use of the toy they've trapped.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

The gagging chapter was just as good as I could have hoped! I love when the others describe just how nasty the socks are. It really does seem to add something to the nastiness when you hear everyone else talking about how nasty they are.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Still going strong, I see. Finally had a chance to get back to this, now that stuff is slowing down.

I agree with the kids, I hope Kevins boss hasn't hired him for being clever, because that seems to be a department were our protagonist is somewhat lacking. I mean, I get that one would try to show some authority, but it should have become clear pretty soon, that he wasn't in charge. Oh well, makes me take side with the boys a bit, because they seem like they wouldn't have gone that hard on him, if he hadn't acted so dumb.

But I guess that's wrong. He would have spent the night tied and gagged anyway. But maybe the gag would be less horrible, and the hogtie less severe.

Of course (and not as a surprise to you, I'm sure), I would love to be put in both the situation of Kevin, and in the situation of one of the boys. Both sounds great - wearing a suit while being tied up, but also having a pretty guy dressed up, while being, uh, decorated by rope. Considering you are surprised by the popularity of this story, that alone is just a very nice bonus, that isn't offered much here.

I also do enjoy the idea of being a babysitter, and than getting tied and gagged for the night. These points, together with your writing skills, just offer something unique for me.

Not gonna lie, I liked the threat of him peeing himself. I either only realized that rather late, or I developed it recently, but I tend to enjoy the threat of not being able to relieve myself as a bit of mainly harmless torture.

BTW, thanks for promoting my story. :)

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Cruel, little devils!!! :twisted:

Poor Kev! :( :o :shock:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yessss! A gag! And of course, a healthy dose of psychological torture from the young captors. I can't wait to see their test of the gag ensue!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Kevin is in trouble now! Very much enjoying the interactions between the boys and their cruel indifference to Kevin's plight. They know how unpleaseant their dad's socks are but they force them on Kevin none-the-less. I hope Kevin gets his promotion after all this!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hello again! Apologies for the longish absence from this site - there's been a lot going on for me - but I have to say, this is the story that's nudged me back into participation. :)

A lot of your stories include elements of humiliation, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] but this one gets the blend just right for me. I'm perhaps unusual among your aficionados in that, while I'll always appreciate a good tight gagging, rank, stinky socks don't really float my boat. What I do get off on is the prisoner being entirely helpless to avoid his fate and that no amount of negotiation, threats or sheer impotent fury is going to change that.

What else do I love in this story?

Leather. I have a particular penchant for a) guys being tricked into inescapable situations and b) "innocent" protective clothing becoming part of that inescapability. I also love guys trying on other guys' gear, sometimes against their will. Perhaps my favourite part of Sucking Up so far is the fact that our protagonist has been coaxed (on the flimsiest of pretexts!) into donning gloves and a heavy leather jacket or coat (I can't quite picture in my head how long it is) belonging to his boss and finding that, far from protecting him, they've become part of his prison. I know full well from participating in "escape challenges" of my own that a good thick pair of gloves, pulled tight enough around the wrist that they can't be worked off my fingers, can massively impair my dexterity - and I imagine he's sweating up a storm in that too-large, unfamiliar leather outer layer.

Humiliation. As others have pointed out, being bested by a bunch of kids is bad enough but our luckless hero risks being discovered by his boss trussed up in the boss's bedroom, wearing the boss's clothes. How is he going to explain that away?! I had a cringey flashback to when I was 17 and working as a cloakroom attendant in a social club. A burly, handsome older man put his black leather jacket into the cloakroom and I spent literally hours looking for an opportunity to try it on. When I eventually did, I was almost caught - I just managed to get the jacket off in the nick of time - but have fantasised about what might've happened if my timing had been wrong...

The unexpected. I genuinely have no idea where it's going to go next and that's delicious. Bring (more of) it on!
Last edited by Straitjacketed 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for all the fantastic comments, guys.
Really appreciate the feedback and encouragement.

I also wanna extend a special thank you to [mention]FelixSH[/mention] and [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] for their insightful comments.
As you guys know, I read and take into consideration all comments. However, the ones you've left me really help me know exactly what it is about this tale that makes your respective clocks tick.

Those details are hugely important, both to myself and other authors on here.
A lot of the recent short stories I've been pumping out these past couple months have been partially inspired by the responses on the Tug Survey threads (like this one: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=11470) which I encourage all of you to participate in.

In short, I need to know these things.
When you guys share with me what it is that makes this silly tale stand out, there's a much better chance that I'll be able to repeat this recipe in the future instead of shooting blind.

Straitjacketed wrote: 3 years ago I'm perhaps unusual among your aficionados in that, while I'll always appreciate a good tight gagging, rank, stinky socks don't really float my boat.
No worries, my friend. You may be in the minority, but you're definitely not unusual.
In fact, a fairly large portion of my regular readers (ex: [mention]FelixSH[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]) are not that much into the whole smelly sock scene. As such, many of my recent tales - including this one - have brushed the subject but not given too much focus to it. Seems to suit everyone better this way.

And you're right about poor Kev's attire, of course. The thick leather jacket and oversized gloves he's wearing are proving to be a huge hindrance. They definitely protect his wrists and torso, but they also render his escape virtually impossible. A double-edged weapon indeed.

NEXT CHAPTER'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS.

IN THE MEANTIME, BE SURE NOT TO MISS MY LATEST G-RATED TALE!
THIS ONE'S CALLED EASY PREY: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

When the parents are out and the older brother's left in charge, younger siblings better make themselves scarce, right?

Not this time! Meet sixteen-year-old Ethan and follow along as he tells you about the time he successfully turned the tables on his older brother. Fans of role-reversals are sure to love this one. Don't miss out!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IX
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

The Smith boys weren't kidding when they said they'd be testing their prisoner's gag to make sure it was silencing enough.
Curious fingers brushed against our handsome protagonist's socked soles, digging into his sensitive toes and tickling him almost to the point of insanity.

Kevin screamed, convulsed and contorted as much as his extremely strict hogtie-prison would allow, but his many attempts to call for help were easily defeated by the absolutely pungent pair of mismatching dress socks the boys had forcefully introduced into his mouth. Mr Smith's fuming bundles were completely speech-proof. There would be no talking past the might man's squishy wads.

The poor babysitter's predicament became even more dire when the two craftiest runts took a step back from the tickle frenzy and decided to focus their attention elsewhere.

The screaming and sweating office clerk watched as James took hold of Mr Smith's enormous dress shoes. And then he watched as Lewis followed suit and gathered up the remainder of his father's festering work socks.

Kevin gagged on his rancid stuffing.
He shook his head no and tried calling for help through his cheese-infested gag.
Unfortunately for him, his heart-wrenching pleas fell of deaf ears, and the crafty Smith boys took turns forcing their captive to sniff Mr Smith's footwear; alternating between those awfully smelly leather shoes and the sickeningly PUTRID mass of nylon dress socks.

Lewis, Ben, James, Nicholas and Timmy all worked in perfect unison and spent the next thirty minutes tormenting their victim and driving him crazy.

A wave of relief washed over the naïve, 29-year-old man when the boys finally left the room and wished him goodnight. No lasting respite came his way though.

The bound office clerk spent the next twelve hours gagging, coughing and sputtering uncontrollably as the taste of his boss' indescribably PUNGENT dress socks kept assaulting his tastebuds. Poor Kevin got very little sleep that night.

It was around 11:30 AM when Lewis, Ben and James finally returned to their father's bedroom and started releasing poor Kevin from his hogtie.

"You better not breathe a word of this to ANYONE, or else the deal is off and you'll be living to regret it." Ben warned, suddenly reminding his victim of the hellish nightmare he and his cruel-hearted brothers could put him through.

Our terrified office worker nodded his head to indicate he understood, and then his gag was removed and he found himself enjoying his freedom for the first time what seemed like forever.

You can probably imagine how tense and awkward the whole situation was when Mr Smith showed up and entered the house about half an hour later.

Kevin's cheeks and face betrayed the strange telltale marks of a recently-removed duct tape gag.
But fortunately for him and the boys, the 5-o'clock beard stubble that was started sprouting across his lower face concealed most of the tape marks and creases.

Our nervous babysitter left only a few minutes after his boss had returned, but his weekend plans pretty much all fell in the water as the reality of what he'd just been put through started sinking in.

Monday morning came just as quickly as it usually did, but Kevin's mind was understandably not on the job that day.
He was having trouble focusing and was understandably nervous when Mr Smith suddenly summoned him to his office about ten minutes before the end of his 9-to-5 shift.

As soon as young Kevin approached the secluded office space, Mr Smith walked up to the door and bid him in.
"Sit." the two-meter-tall hulk-of-man ordered, closing the heavy wooden door and pointing towards the low-resting chair at the front of his desk.

The blond-haired assistant gulped nervously as his boss sat on the desk and assumed a similar position to the one he'd assumed on Friday afternoon.

Monstrous, tree trunk-like thighs rose up like mountains in front of his face, and even as Mr Smith sat there looking down at him, Kevin swore he could pick up a faint tinge of cheesiness emanating from the giant man's day-old dress socks.

"How did it go on Friday? Did my boys give you any trouble?" Mr Smith asked, causing the 29-year-old assistant to once again gulp in apprehension.

"Uhm...no, Sir. Everything went fine, Sir." Kevin lied.

The dark-haired 240-pound man narrowed his eyes a little before smiling faintly.
"Relax, buddy. You look like you're about to faint. I didn't call you in here to grill you." he spoke, placing his huge hand on his physically inferior assistant's bony shoulder.

"My kids spoke very highly of you." Mr Smith continued, causing the diminutive lad to finally breathe a sigh a relief.

"They did?"

"Yes, Kevin. They really like you for some reason. They're not usually fond of new babysitters, but they told me all about how you played Monopoly and cards with them instead of just texting on your phone like their usual babysitter does. They also made a big fuss when I told them your visit was just a one-time thing and that their babysitter Patricia would be back to supervise them the next time I leave town or go out on a date." Mr Smith slowly went on.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Kevin responded, not really knowing what else to say.

"I talked to my boys about it, and it seems they'd really like to have you around again. I've also been reviewing your work these past couple weeks and I've been growing increasingly satisfied with your performance in the office. Now I don't have a new opening available to promote you yet, but you're going to be getting a 3$ pay raise starting next week." the imposing man calmly explained.

"Thank you, Sir!" our eager protagonist immediately beamed.

"No problem, Kev. You've earned it." came his boss' immediate reply. "One other thing though. From now on, you're going to be responsible for babysitting my boys whenever leave town. That means your Friday nights are going to be spent at my place. Understood?"

"Uhm, Sir...I don't think I'm the best guy for the job." Kevin half-heartedly interjected.

He did NOT wanna babysit the terrifyingly-clever Smith boys again, but he was even less keen on disappointing his boss.

"Kev, this is non-negotiable. I've already called Patricia and told her her services are no longer needed. This is a really serious responsibility I'm placing on your shoulders. I wouldn't just give this job to anyone. My boys are more important to me than even this company, and I'm placing you in charge of taking care of them while I'm away. Don't disappoint me, Kevin." came the buff man's rebuking reply.

The money-hungry office clerk was thrilled at the faith Mr Smith was ready to put in him. He wasn't just thrilled, he was honoured!
But babysitting those little devils again wasn't something he was looking forward to. In fact he dreaded it, especially now that his position as their defacto babysitter appeared to have been orchestrated by none other than the brats themselves.

Think about it!
What better babysitter than one who couldn't actually babysit, couldn't enforce designated bedtimes and couldn't impose their father's strict ground rules?

The Smith boys had planned all of this from the start!
Poor Kevin was their pawn, and Mr Smith was the unknowing facilitator.

Our naïve office assistant was forced into dutifully accepting the important job his boss had given him, and he quickly came to the realisation that his initial assessments about the boys having set this whole thing up were in fact correct.

This entire thing was a scheme of their doing!

But you know what they say, right?
Whatever goes up, must come down.

The Smith boys were indeed crafty fellows, but they weren't completely impervious to making mistakes either.
Lady Luck was about to turn her gaze from them.
And Kevin Mills would soon have his revenge.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I like the continuing theme of characters unwillingly causing their own predicaments. First, Kevin getting himself captured by the kids and now it seems like they might be getting more than what they've bargained for.

Great stuft. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh poor Kevin, and those crafty kids making sure to set themselves up at an advantage! I'm excited to see how he turns the tables on them!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love the suite I love the imagination of his demonic kids lol
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Such an interesting story. I'm rather conflicted, because I adore the dynamic of the boss and worker, but even if it's non-sexual, the addition of the underage kids makes me uneasy. Personally, I like the idea of Kevin getting his revenge, but getting revenge against some kids? Granted, they are crafty and they are seemingly intelligent and mature for their age, but it just feels a bit... Off to me. Even the idea of the dad coming back to punish them is an odd feeling.

Either way, the story is fascinatingly compelling and interesting, the dynamic; while unusual; is very interesting. Looking forward to seeing more. <3
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Oh, such a great twist! I see the boys as the Roadrunner and poor Kevin as the Coyote. He keeps coming up with schemes to turn the tables on the boys but they end up prevailing each time. Hmm... the possibilities!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Another excellent installment for this un-suit-able babysitter haha
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Man, that boss is a jerk. I mean, no surprise, but just assuming Kevin will be available from now on. What a douchebag. I'm interested in seeing how this continues to play, because the revenge interests me. Which is interesting, because...let me answer this, by answering to this post:
ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago I'm rather conflicted, because I adore the dynamic of the boss and worker, but even if it's non-sexual, the addition of the underage kids makes me uneasy. Personally, I like the idea of Kevin getting his revenge, but getting revenge against some kids? Granted, they are crafty and they are seemingly intelligent and mature for their age, but it just feels a bit... Off to me. Even the idea of the dad coming back to punish them is an odd feeling.
I generally don't like it, when authority figures are involved in bondage. That's why I avoid stories that includes dads/uncles/etc... It just feels off.

Curiously, it's different with babysitters. Probably because they are, in general, still teenagers, or at most young adults. But in general, they are still mainly kids. This here might be a different case, but Kevin still feels like someone who has no idea how to be authorative. Even with nicer kids, he would probably a babysitter who is bad at his job. I just don't think that's his strength, to deal with other people. He feels way more like a guy in his early 20s, and less like a near-30 year old guy. He sounds more like an unsure kid himself. So, in this case, it feels fine that he will take revenge on the kids. It just doesn't feel like adult vs kids, and more like kids vs older kid.

I wouldn't enjoy it when, say, the dad and the kids would tie each other up, against their will. At least not for a fun story. If it's about the power dynamics, and how they work and shouldn't work in this specific case, and how it can have consequences, I would be intersted again. I just don't like it when stories treat it like a game, when regular authority is abused or ignored. Feels like a line is crossed, that shouldn't be.

But this is not the case here. This story works for me.

I hope that wasn't too tangential. But it was the first time that I followed the line of thinking to it's end, to find out why I don't like to have real authority figures involved in stories, and why one like this is different.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The dangers of underestimating children, they had a cunning plan from the beginning and perfectly executed it. They've manipulated both Kevin and their dad. It shouldn't really come as a surprise, studies show humans learn to lie and manipulate very early in life!

Agree with [mention]FelixSH[/mention] about Mr Smith - Kevin really should look for a better job with a better boss. He needs to redirect his ambition in a new direction. However, his ambition is working in our favour as readers! Interesting to see how this plays out.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A great end to this part of the story. Looking forward to his revenge tale
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Poor Kevin, those kids seem to have bested him. But it seems there's a silver lining coming his way. Hopefully he gets to turn the tables on them! Maybe give them a taste of their own medicine?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loved this most recent part! When I was reading it, I was worried that the story was getting wrapped up, but happy that this story is continuing! Can't wait to see the babysitting shenanigans that will continue!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Crafty little devils is right! :twisted:

Will poor Kev ever be rid of them?? [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you have woven an incredibly evil tale. Well done, you! :D
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really love this story . I wish I was tied up by the twerps .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION FOLKS!

"THEBADGUY" DECIDED TO REWARD US BY CREATING
TWO AMAZING ART PIECES ILLUSTRATING KEVIN'S PLIGHT!

TO VISIT HIS DEVIANT ART PAGE, CLICK HERE: KNOTTYDUDE'S DEVIANT ART HOMEPAGE
TO VISIT HIS LOCAL PROFILE, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S FORUM PROFILE
TO SEE HIS LIST OF STORIES, CLICK HERE: THEBADGUY'S TUG STORIES

HERE IS THE FIRST DRAWING HE MADE US!
THE SECOND ONE WILL BE FEATURED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS AND BE SURE
TO DROP SOME ENCOURAGING WORDS HIS WAY.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic