SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see the brothers playing so nicely together with the older ones helping the younger ones to learn and improve. I guess Kevin is still fulfilling some of his role as babysitter, keeping them entertained and out of trouble!

Loving their roping skills and also enjoying your winding up of the more gag loving readership! :twisted:
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Interesting story. Love the idea of teenage boys owning an adult male like this.

"Even with his limbs enjoying their full range of freedom, the office clerk was fairly certain that he wouldn't have been able to fend off all five of them at the same time. They would've eventually toppled him over, piled up atop him, pinned him down and bound him up by force."

This particular scenario would have been interesting to see also if Kevin put up more of a fight.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...Allow me to add my muffled voice to the chorus...you are such a tease by keeping Kevin ungagged. And how long before Kevin's Boss -- the father of these little creeps -- returns to find the babysitter -- his employee -- parka-ed up, tied up, and (Please God!) gagged in his bedroom? :( :( :(
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Well, well, it seems that agent Mills will finally get what he trully deserves: a huge, oversized gag for his noisy mouth :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Me'thinks a gag is in order
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks for all the continued support, guys. Glad to see so many of you still enjoying this tale.
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS CHAPTER VI COMING RIGHT UP!

[mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]4toes[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention],
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]Terry[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VI
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

"Finally! What the hell took you guys so long?! I was starting to think you'd all forgotten me or something." Kevin complained, as soon as the two older Smith boys had entered the privacy of their father's bedroom.

"Don't worry, mister Mills. We didn't forget about you. We're here now. See?" Ben immediately answered, mimicking his brother's approach and crouching down on the floor next to the helpless prisoner's bound body.

"Alright, come on, guys. Hurry up and untie me." the grown man grumpily demanded.
Kev have been tied up for nearly two hours at this point and was past the point of pretending to be okay with it.

The two crouching teen boys looked at each other and smirked before breaking down into an evil chuckle.

"Stop. This isn't funny! Now get me out of these knots right this instant." the frustrated manager's assistant ordered, obviously not appreciating the fact that his boss' two eldest sons were looming atop him and dragging this insufferable game on far longer than what they'd originally promised.

Ben wanted to drop the false pretense and be the one to present Kevin with the news of his demise, but Lewis proved quicker and beat him to it.

"Man! This guy is so dumb!" the crafty teen-twerp laughed, speaking to his brother and expressing his disbelief at the fact that their 29-year-old ward still thought this was all just a game of some sort.

Kevin was obviously too confused to understand what was happening, so it was up to the other Smith boy to spell it out for him.

"I'm sorry, buddy." Ben calmly explained. "I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere tonight."

"An escape challenge game...hahaha! I can't believe this loser actually fell for that!" Lew laughed, apparently getting a huge thrill from rubbing salt into an open wound.

The naïve prisoner's eyes bulged in disbelief, but his anger and pent up frustration really came to the fore when the kids explained to him that they never had any intention of letting him go. This whole thing; the challenge, the game, the punishment...it had all been a ruse. A ruse to get him out of the way and out of their hair for the rest of the night.

"Let me go right this instant, guys! Undo these knots NOW or I'm calling your father." Kev threatened, causing the devilish teen-predators to cheer and snicker in amusement.

"Oh, you wanna call your boss? Okay. Here you go, buddy. Go right ahead. Call him." Lew taunted, pulling the man's cellphone out of his rear trouser pocket and placing it on the floor, right in front of him.

Kevin's face burned red with rage, and his body immediately convulsed into an uncontrollable bout of frenzied struggling.
Leather creaked, grunts were heard and a string of profanities quickly flowed out of the poor man's mouth.

"Now now, mister Mills. There's no need for that sorta foul language." Ben condescendingly mocked.

"Yeah, you don't wanna get too mouthy around us, buddy." Lewis chimed in, causing the 29-year-old office clerk to lose his cool and once again give in to his mounting frustration.

"I'm not your fuckin' buddy, you little twerp! Not get me out this right this instant before I get really pissed off and get your neighbours to call the police on you." Kevin barked.

The two boys lost their smiles when he said that, and for the briefest of moments our naïve protagonist actually thought his words had gotten through to the good-for-nothing teen-bullies.

He mistaken of course. Not only about his threat carrying any weight, but about the outcome it would end up provoking as well.

"You hear that, Benji? This punk wants to call the cops on us!" Lewis scoffed.

"Yeah, I heard. Good thing we sent James on a little errand a few minutes ago." Ben immediately chuckled.

Kevin was about to yell another string of profanities at them when footsteps suddenly approached the open doorway.

"Speakin' of the devil. You got here right on time, lil bro!" Lewis shot, just as his 13-year-old brother James entered the bedroom.

The younger teen's facial expression betrayed feelings of both disgust and unhappiness.
Our hopelessly bound office worker didn't understand why at first. At least, not until the kid tossed his bounty down to the bedroom floor and took a step back to escape the smell, that is...

Ben and Lew instantly followed suit, recoiling away from the pile of odourous cloths their brother had brought with him and grimacing in disgust at the sight of it.

Kevin's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he finally recognised what it was that he was looking at.
He didn't immediately understand why the little devils had fished out Mr. Smith's heavily-worn work socks. But when a big fat roll of heavy duty duct tape made it's appearance, our slow-witted protagonist was finally able to but A and B together.

The leather-clad business man would be damned if he was going to let those stupid teenage runts gag him against his will!

But Mr. Smith's boys were far craftier than what he'd originally gave them credit for.

They could've used brute force to get the job done, but they didn't.
They had no intention of simply gagging their father's employee and calling it a night.
They were smarter than that. WAY smarter!

James, Ben and Lew had something completely different in mind for their hostage.
And much to poor Kev's continued dismay, his boss' boys had no qualms about resorting to blackmail in order to get what they so desperately wanted.

Let me explain.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Let me explain.
You are a TEASE, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I thought it would never come, FINALLY! A gag!
Poor Kevin doesn't seem very pleased with his future-to-be gag :lol:. I mean... if he doesn't want it... you can gag me with those socks, I wouldn't mind :lol: :twisted:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The edging continues! I'm really not sure where your devious mind is going with this [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] but I can imagine the smile on your face as you sit at you keyboard dragging the story out!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Really love this story with rank disgusting gags great work
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] so glad to finally see the gag starting to come out, even if you are still teasing us with the actual gagging process! Can't wait to read the next part!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago The edging continues! I'm really not sure where your devious mind is going with this @bondagefreak but I can imagine the smile on your face as you sit at you keyboard dragging the story out!
I agree.... almost as though he’s one of the Smith boys and laughing at how funny it will be to yet again drag the game out a little longer. The ominous tone of the ending has me intrigued (not that I wasn’t already) Not wanting to simply gag him and call it a night means these boys really want to embarrass Kevin even more than he already has.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Okay.... so we didn't get the gag IN the mouth this chapter, but hey at least we finally got to see it! That is progress! And man, those socks are absolutely disgusting! They look like they were thrown into a river! Look how damp and wrinkled they are! Man Mr. Smith must have a real footsweat problem! Can't wait for our helpless babysitter to get a taste, but looks like I have to ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Awww I'm loving what's happening so far, but I kinda feel bad for Kevin...I have a feeling that he's gonna find himself in a similar situation again, maybe multiple times lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh teasing that big gag
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments so far, folks!

Just waiting for everyone to catch up before moving on to the good part.
On a sidenote, I'm glad to see the Smith boys have you guys completely fooled.
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] is on the right track though. Just sayin' ;)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love this so far [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ....I kind of wonder if the kids are working for their dad and they are fully in cahutz with their dad? This was entirely planned? :lol: I would f#@$ love that...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nice suspense, I guess Kevin will still have opportunities to insult his abductors, but I doubt it'll be possible for too long ... Nice story, lloking forward to seeing the mysteries revealed.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Not that poor Kevin is in a position to negotiate, but he’s a terrible negotiator!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL 37 OF YOU FOR YOUR
ENCOURAGEMENT AND PARTICIPATION ON THIS TALE!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE, GUYS! ENJOY!

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VII
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

"Ugh! No! Let me outta this right this instant!" poor Kev protested, grimacing in agony at the tightness of his hogtie and feeling himself go woozy from the intolerable stench of Mr Smith's fetid work socks.

The three teen-twerps laughed heartily as their protesting prey item struggled to escape.
The man's leather attire creaked and groaned, but aside from breaking a sweat and getting red in the face, his frantic attempts to leave the scene were met with little success.

"You ain't goin' nowhere, buddy. And you ain't gonna be mouthin' off either." Lewis shot, his voice betraying a certain level of coldness as he bent down to grab the fuming bundles that had partially fallen inside one of his father's dress shoes.

Kevin's eyes bulged wide as the cruel-hearted kid approached his position, but he grew even more apprehensive when the two other Smith brother's joined the melee and suddenly knelt next to him.

"Make him sniff it. Make him sniff the sock." James immediately suggested, causing Ben to grab the doomed office clerk's head and causing Lew - the craftiest of the three - to wad the pungent thing into a loose ball and press it down over the grown man's nose.

Kev fought like crazy to break free. But with all three of his assailants now holding his head in place, our helpless protagonist found himself unable to get away and came face to face with the terrifying realisation that opening his mouth to scream was no longer an option. There was little doubt in the blond man's mind that any attempt he made to warn the neighbours would result in his cavity being mercilessly stuffed.

He couldn't allow that.
And so he did the only thing he could and begrudgingly drew air into his flaring sniff-holes.

The instant Mr Mills got his first whiff of the other man's sock, he ended up convulsing uncontrollably, going temporarily cross-eyed and breaking down into a series of panicked coughs. No mercy came his way though.

The Smiths laughed in unison, but none of the three boys showed any concern for the bound prisoner's heart-wrenching, teary-eyed display.

That's when Ben finally gave the trapped babysitter two very distinct choices.
Both of them were terrible of course, but one of them was just downright cruel and free of any basic decency.

"Alright, Mr Mills. We know you're only babysitting us to get a promotion and we know all you care about is getting a stupid pay raise. So here's the deal. You can either go down screaming, lose your job and have a bunch of cops show up at your doorstep tomorrow afternoon. OR...you can open your mouth up, suck on our father's cheese-infested wads, and then get that promotion you so badly wanted. Your choice." Ben calmly explained, causing the older man to immediately lose his cool and throw a rage-filled tantrum.

Kevin spent the new couple minutes arguing back and forth with the boys, ordering them to cut the crap and telling them that this wasn't funny anymore. His tone and demeanour grew somewhat panicked when the possibility of these brats spreading blatant lies about abuse and whatnot suddenly dawned upon him. They could ruin his life, he knew. They could ruin his life and they could get him behind bars!

Unbeknownst to our poor protagonist at the time, the Smiths had no intention of going through with something so inexplicably evil. But the sheer weight of their threat and the soothing reminder that everything would be alright if he agreed to go down quietly and willingly gave in to their demands quickly convinced the terrified office clerk to tuck tail and give in to these monsters.

"Guys. Guys, listen. I'm sorry if I yelled at you." the bound man apologised, tearing up a little and desperately hoping that he could somehow get these kids to back off and see reason.

"Aw, that's okay Mr Mills. We know you didn't mean anything by it." Ben instantly replied.

"Yeah, don't worry buddy. No harm done." Lew swiftly chimed in, ruffling the 29-year-old man's hair up in a semi-playful, condescending manner.

"Guys. Please don't do anything rash or get me into trouble..." Kevin begged, his quivering voice betraying just how frightened and terrified he was about the heartless threat his captors had voiced out less than a minute ago.

"Well then, if you don't want us pulling the plug on your career life, you'd better start doing what we tell you. Capiche?" James spoke, putting an end to the grown man's pleas.

Kev tried getting the boys to see reason again, but his arguments fell on deaf ears and were promptly stopped dead in their tracks.

"No no, Mr Mills. This isn't a democracy." Ben reminded him. "You either take the easy route and get that promotion, or you take the hard route and end up rotting behind bars for a decade or two."

The poor office clerk could barely contain himself from crying at that point, but the three devil-twerps were quick to remind him that they were on his side and that they liked him enough to help him get that pay raise he so desperately desired. In fact, their entire plan - which was still a complete mystery to our protagonist, mind you - depended on their bound prisoner's compliance and cooperation.

Kevin considered his choices for an instant, before finally agreeing to the submit to the terms he was given.
And so, the leather-clad, suited man looked on rather helplessly as the three teenaged runts loomed over him and picked his head up off the floor.

"Can't you guys just tape my mouth shut?" he pleaded, grimacing in disgust and letting his assailants know that he was gonna be sick if that dreaded sock they'd made him sniff found its way inside his mouth.

"No Mr Mills. A gag is no gag without a stuffing." came thirteen-year-old Jame's adamant reply.

"Yeah, without a good stuffing you could just lick the tape off and start screaming for help or something." Ben immediately chimed in.

"No, guys. I promise I won't do that. I'll be quiet. I swear!" Kev desperately argued.

"Nice try, buddy. But we ain't takin' that chance. Now open up. You're getting this gag whether you want to or not." Lewis sternly ordered, patiently holding the wad of dreadfully putrescent material up to the bound man's protesting lips.

The office clerk grew increasingly frightened and tried convincing the boys to stuff his mouth up with something cleaner.
But unfortunately for him, James, Ben and Lew just weren't interested.

Poor Kevin once again had no choice but to acquiesce to their unreasonable demands, and soon found himself grimacing in revulsion and opening his mouth wide as ordered.

"Good boy." Ben commended, causing his fourteen-year-old twin brother to snicker.

Our hopelessly bound, blond-haired office worker tried getting a final plea for mercy out, but teen-menace Lewis Smith swooped in and cut him off before he even had a chance to get a single word out.

"You like sucking up to the boss, don't your Mr Mills? Yeah, here you go then. Suck on this!" he spoke, cramming his own father's eye-wateringly putrid, week-old dress sock into the panicked prisoner's gaping speech-hole.

And that, ladies and gents, was the end of our young manager's assistant's wordy complaints.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Yay, they finally got there! They really are taking advantage of poor Kevin. He's stuck in their web and they really know how to manipulate and control him. I'm still not sure what their end game is though - they clearly have a plan.

Still loving the writing style. The narrator is a big tease but it really works for the story!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

"This isn't a democracy"

Tell him, Ben! :D

I liked that this chapter reminds us how the kids got Kevin wrapped around their finger. Yeah, they are sneaky brats but Kevin's own ambition made him stuck in this position.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hee hee, I love me a good plan! These little sneaks wre good - Kevin never had a chance once he offered to babysit.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic