SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just caught up on this story!! They put poor Kevin through the ringer, but I had a feeling Kevin would be getting rave reviews so that they wouldn't lose out on the great opportunity they had. But I'm excited at the prospect of Kevin putting them in their place...
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

stimle wrote: 3 years ago Oh, such a great twist! I see the boys as the Roadrunner and poor Kevin as the Coyote. He keeps coming up with schemes to turn the tables on the boys but they end up prevailing each time. Hmm... the possibilities!
Hah yes! While revenge/turning-the-tables stories typically do excite me, ultimately I'd like to see Kevin's efforts to gain the upper hand fail so he ends up outsmarted again, his elaborate ACME plans backfiring on him.

This time around, he managed to avoid the humiliation of being discovered in his boss's bedroom, wrapped and bound up in his boss's clothes (I wonder whether Mr Smith noticed rope marks on his coat?) and I felt a curious mix of relief and disappointment. I can't imagine Kevin being tricked into handicapping himself in heavy leather and finger-muffling gloves a second time so I guess that, when he's made prisoner again (and that seems inevitable), his manipulative teen captors will have to find other ways of manoeuvring him into such a predicament...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So Kevin's promotion is what he has always dreamed of: permanent babysitter for these crafty little brats! Haha I love it!

Also, [mention]thebadguy[/mention] that is an awesome drawing! Really captured the scene perfectly
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Brilliant story and love the artwork also. Would love to be tied up and gagged like this. Without the socks though maybe. Although humiliating, looks fairly comfortable at the same time.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Interesting development, can't wait for the next chapter! Also, would love to see more interaction with Kevin and Mr. Smith in the future chapters. Nevertheless, I am totally hooked!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and messages, guys.
And also a special thanks to [mention]thebadguy[/mention] for the wonderful artwork.

This tale and EASY PREY: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM) are both rapidly coming to their natural endings and will be concluded by the end of this week.

However, given that both tales have amassed an unexpected amount of support in just a short time (150 reviews for 9 chapters of Sucking Up To The Boss and 60 reviews for 4 chapters of Easy Prey) I'm definitely leaving the door open for possible sequels on both hit-stories.

The next chapter is right around the corner and comes equipped with another brilliant illustration from the very talented [mention]thebadguy[/mention]

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART X
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

The next couple of months went much as you would expect.
Every time our young protagonist was summoned for his babysitting duties, the devilishly clever Smith boys wasted no time in threatening him into compliance and reminding him of the damage a few well-placed lies could inflict on his career and professional life.

Kevin partially suspected they were bluffing, but considering how dire the consequences would be if they actually carried out their threat, the rising star of the wealthy insurance firm preferred not having to find out.

And so his POW treatment at the hands of the Smith boys became something of a weekly ritual after that.
Every Friday evening, he'd make it to his boss' place, the broad-shouldered man would leave, and then the boys would order him about and treat him like a prisoner.

Mr Smith would sometimes often leave the house wearing the same leather jacket and gloves he usually commuted to work in. But when he didn't, the boys would verbally coerce their ward into donning their father's thick, strong-smelling protectivewear. When the leather gear wasn't available, Kevin was either instructed to keep his three-piece work suit on or was allowed to change and put on the more casual clothing he'd brought.

One thing always remained the same though.
Every one of his overnight babysitting sessions began with him being tightly bound up and stashed out of sight. And every one of them ended with him being freed and released less than an hour before his boss' return.

The Smith boys were really smart and always seemed to have their shit together.
They'd wait for their dad's car to drive off in the distance, then they'd lock the front door, confiscate the 29-year-old office worker's phone, zip-tie his wrists and truss him up real good.

They always stashed him someplace quiet; which usually either meant the master bedroom, the basement or the secluded study room.

Mr Mill's bonds seemed to change on a weekly basis, and it was quite obvious even to him that the three older teens were training the two younger ones in the ways of complex ropeworking. Nicholas and Timmy were always heavily involved, but Ben, Lew and James were the ones actually calling the shots.

Our protagonist spent his second stay tied to a chair. His third stay was spent mummified in rope, and his fourth and fifth stays had him enduring another one of those excruciating hogties.

Much like his captors' moods and the ever chainging predicaments they imposed on him, Kevin's gag often changed as well.
That 3-inch-wide, dreadfully sticky industrial duct tape was always a key player in their games, but the stuffing they assigned his mouth was always different.

The boys were as ruthless with their gags as they were with their ropes and knots.

They eventually did warm up to Kevin as the weeks and months went by, but they never let that growing fondness towards the cooperative babysitter translate into open leniency.

Kevin was gagged, and the stuffing they imposed on his mouth was always very large and cruelly effective.
The gags they forced him to accept, much like their moods, seemed to change from week to week.

On weeks where the teens were feeling particularly merciful, they gagged their heavily-trussed up and bound ward with his own socks. Other times they gagged him with James', Ben's or Lewis' socks. The socks were always used in pairs and were sometimes even mixed and matched to provide the helpless blond man with two distinct flavours to sample and suck on.

No doubt picking up on some of their father's bad habits, the boys didn't seem to change their socks very often.
Between wearing them all week to school, wearing them to gym class and then wearing them to soccer practice, two of them in particular had some truly odorous socks.

Lew's socks were the crummiest, and James' were arguably the smelliest.
The combination of their reeking bundles had Kevin gagging, coughing and groaning for much of his ninth babysitting session.

One of the absolutely worst gags our office worker eventually found himself forced to endure was that of his boss' worn boxers.

Having the bearded, dark-haired goliath's giant Calvin Klein briefs turned inside out, crumpled up into a ball and force-stuffed into his protesting speech-hole was quite possibly one of the most humiliating things he'd ever endured. But even worse than having the musky size XL undies rammed into his mouth was being left sucking on them and choking on the many thick hairs that seemed to line the powerful man's potent loincloth.

As awful as that was though, none of the gags imposed on him quite compared to the unbearable foulness and eye-watering stench of Mr Smith's cheese-infested work socks. Those things were putrid and cheesy beyond belief!

It was to the point where simply fetching them from the hamper was deemed too unpleasant to bear, even for the cruellest of the Smith boys.

The big man's dress socks did make the occasional comeback, but fortunately for poor Kevin, they were usually only utilised as threats and incentives for cooperation and compliance.

On his twelfth stay at their place, however, our helpless protagonist once again fell prey to those puke-inducing socks and was forced to spend an entire night sucking on them, much like he had four months ago back when these games had initially started.

Fortunately for Kevin, that was also the time Mr Smith arrived from his trip a little earlier than expected.

The Smith boys were caught with their pants down and were probably still sleeping in their respective beds when the terrifying sound of the buff man's unexpected entry echoed across the quiet hallway.

One can only imagine the sheer level of panic the three older teens suddenly experienced when they heard their dad open the front door a full three hours before he said he'd be back.

Mr Smith walked into his bedroom, only to find his assistant bound to a chair, wearing a familiar ensemble of leather and donning what appeared to be half a dozen revolutions of heavy-duty duct tape around his face.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It;s hard to believe but this story is getting from good to better with every chapter...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! The moment has arrived! :o :o

For some reason, I hope those little devils get the drop on their Dad and he ends up bound and gagged in a chair next to Kevin. :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well at least they keep things varied for Kevin and I'm a big fan of education and training so it's nice to see the older brothers teaching the younger boys! Kevin really should speak out and call their bluff but the longer it goes on the deeper the hole he is in gets.

Looks like a weakness in their plan has finally been exposed but the outcome is far from certain. I'm sure our author will offer up a curve ball of some description.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was the best chapter so far .
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really too awesome I can't wait to find out the reaction of the father, and how the little demons are going to cope lol
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I'm still interested how this will turn out.

Nice chapter, I like the change of pace, and that we get only a vague glimpse into how things, uh, stagnate. More detail wouldn't add much here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Omigod! The moment has arrived! :o :o

For some reason, I hope those little devils get the drop on their Dad and he ends up bound and gagged in a chair next to Kevin. :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I concur with you, Cowboy! That or Kevin gets his boss under his thumb!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

The piece adds a great touch to the story. Drawing that much rope looks like it'd be a pain and the expression is really great. Enjoying where the story is going now, will be rather interesting to see what Mr Smith will do.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Right, thanks for the nice artwork, thebadgay.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Caught in the act and I wonder what's in store for the boys next
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Next chapter pleeeeeeease hahaha. I really can't wait for the reaction of Mr. Smith and what he would be doing. I must have to say this chapter is quite a crafty transition for the moment that we have all waiting for. You surely know how to tease us.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved your descriptions of all those tantalizing gags!

I'm not sure Kev should feel so happy about Mr. Smith coming home early. Can't imagine Mr. Smith is going to be too happy with why his boys liked their new babysitter so much.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Omigod! The moment has arrived! :o :o

Thank you, @bondagefreak
Oh, HAYL to the yes!!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Glorious! If only I scored such a babysitting gig - excellent addition
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Ah part of me was hoping it'd be a bit of competition between Kevin and the boys on who'd be tied up when he was babysitting...I'm curious as to what Mr. Smith's reaction will be, I feel like he knew something was up...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent continuation and artwork which nicely complements the story!

I kind of wonder will it be discipline for the boys? Or will a deep down pre-existing urge trigger Mr Smith to join in? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago The piece adds a great touch to the story. Drawing that much rope looks like it'd be a pain and the expression is really great.
I have to agree with you, my friend.
[mention]thebadguy[/mention] really outdid himself with the crazy ropework.
But then, so did the Smith boys 8-)

Your fellow artist probably found the crazy ropework a little tedious to draw, but that only makes it an even more fitting tribute to the excruciating Friday nights and Saturday mornings our poor protagonist has had to endure.

[mention]thebadguy[/mention]
You should see the art that [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] created for Bound & Gagged.
Some of it is posted here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=200

[mention]cj2125[/mention] also has some amazing stuff on there and so does [mention]LK3869[/mention]

We have some amazing artists on this website, as well as many talented writers and thoughtful contributors.

Thank you so much for those awesome drawings illustrating Kevin's predicament.
They're both incredibly well done. Your unique and inimitable style really shines through in Kevin's expression.

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Just caught up on this and honestly can not WAIT to see what happens next. I kind of love how it feels like the whole experience up to this point seems to be a prelude to what's going to happen now.

I'm also excited to see the fathers reaction. Because weve seen so little of him in this it's hard to know what his reaction will be (but I think I have a pretty good idea :twisted: ).

Itll be so interesting to see how this will change their working relationship. Will the boss initially apologise and stop him from watching the kids, or will he immediately let his alpha side take over and count the man as "lesser" for being dominated by a bunch of kids.

Just dont keep us waiting too long for the next installment, even though you are the king of cliffhangers :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic