SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Firstly I must mention how much I like the banner for this story. As for the latest chapter I almost feel sorry for Kev, he has absolutely no idea what is about to happen to him and it’s gonna be way too late once he realises. The jacket and gloves are a nice touch by the twerps I bet they do this to all their babysitters they seem to have this role playing business all played out to a tee.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Loving this story . [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

HAHA, dumb Kevin, only trying to get a pay rise, is actually agreeing to wearing his Boss' leather jacket and gloves during him being tied up.
That one will be funny...
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

this is a great start , and the kids suggesting a nosey detective being bound as a scenario is ticking all my boxes. more please.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loving this story! Yeah I know a bit from my cousins how devious kids can be. Kevin is not off to a good start if he is expecting that pay raise! 3 boy scouts? Yeah Kevin is going to be tied up for a while. Hopefully he gets something good to chew on as well :)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I'm picturing Kevin Mills -- 160 lbs -- in an over-sized and strongly aromatic leather coat.

Yeah, Baby! :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW! The idea to make the victim wear a leather jacket and the gloves is superb... Not to mention the fact that they belong to the master of the house... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Poor Kevin is so screwed.
Loving this so far, thanks for posting 😊
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

About to hit the climax... please post next chapter so excited
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Exciting stuff
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally caught up on this story! Oh poor Kevin, so naive hahah. Can't wait to see what they have planned!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the great comments, guys.
I'm amazed that so many of you are looking forward to the continuation of this silly little piece.
Part III is right around the corner.
privateandrews wrote: 3 years ago This is a great start, and the kids suggesting a nosey detective being bound as a scenario is ticking all my boxes. More please.
I knew it would, my friend.
I wasn't sure you'd be reading this, but your videos of the captured detective in the leather trench coat is what inspired me (and Mr. Smith's boys) to dress up poor Kevin in this manner. This naïve, snooping detective of ours is going nowhere 8-)

[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
[mention]privateandrews[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]
[mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]
[mention]tugfan[/mention]
[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

"Hands behind your back, detective." one of the older teens ordered after he and his lackeys had successfully lured their babysitter into the largest bedroom of the house.

Kevin wondered why the game was taking place in his boss' room, but ever the fool, he quickly complied with the order he'd been given and obediently crossed his gloved hands behind his back. Five pairs of hands quickly took hold of him, and nimble boy-scout fingers immediately got to work securing his wrists together and trussing the rest of his body up into a neat package.

It wasn't every day that the Smith boys had the opportunity of having a grown man in their clutches. And now that they did have one, they weren't about to let the poor sod just slip away without a fight.

A long coil of thick white rope was spun around the 29-year-old man's wrists several times before being knotted off spun in between them as well. Kevin groaned at the tightness of the knots, but his boss' odourous, thick coat and gloves protected his wrists from harsh bite of the constricting ropework.

An extraordinarily long rope was then lassoed around his chest and upper arms before being yanked tight and wrapped around his upper torso seven or eight times.

The older teens were quite methodical in their work, a tribute to their equally skilled scout instructors no doubt.
They spun orbits around the leather-clad man's chest and torso, while at the same time making doubly certain that any and all knots were kept out of reach of the office assistant's otherwise nimble fingers.

Our protagonist remained silent for most of the roping, but couldn't stop himself from yelping in surprise when Lewis - one of the older boys - completed the intricate chest-harness by pulling two lengths of rope down his back, all the way to his buttocks and between his thighs.

The twin ropes were pulled up to the front of the "snooping detective's" leathery torso, fastened to the front of the impressive chest-harness, and then pulled down between his legs again before meeting the mess of knots that sat between his leather-clad shoulder blades.

"Wow. Okay, guys. That's some pretty serious roping." Kevin complained, once all five boys had taken a step back to observe their handiwork.

"Aw, come on Mr. Mills. You asked for medium hard." Ben swiftly reminded.

"Yeah. Besides, this wouldn't be an escape challenge if we didn't make it at least a little bit challenging." one of the other brats chimed in.

Kevin rolled his eyes up and tested his bonds for a few seconds.
His efforts were been meager at best, but the only result they yielded was to fill the room up with the sounds of creaking leather.

Unfortunately for the young office clerk, the runts he'd been left in charge of hadn't pressured him into donning their father's commute-wear with the singular intent of making his stay more comfortable. Their intent had been more sinister than that.

The kids knew that their dad's heavy gloves and jacket would make their babysitter's escape more difficult. Kevin Mills, however, had no idea what kind of trap he'd allowed himself to get swindled into. He was going to learn at his own expense, and all in good time I might add.

Our power-hungry protagonist huffed and sighed when the rowdy teen-boys finally ordered him to sit on the floor.
He complied of course, and the brats quickly went about wrapping a sizeable amount rope around his dress sock-clad ankles.

Kev's polished work shoes squeaked and squealed as the hardened leather was pressed together, but once the kids were done spinning the rope around and between his ankles, our reasonably bound office worker could no longer bring himself to move his soles apart. He was stuck.

"There! That should do it." the boy called James finally spoke. "Not too strict and not too loose."

"Good lord. If this doesn't qualify as strict for you guys, I'd hate to see what does." Kevin grumbled, causing everyone else in the room to grin and snicker. Poor guy. He really had no idea.

"Alright, Agent Mills. You have exactly thirty minutes to escape our bonds. I suggest you make the most of it." one of the boys announced before he and his four brother's filed out of the room and closed the door behind them.

Kevin breathed out a sigh of relief at the fact that he was going to be allowed to wrestle his way out of their tight knots without a bunch of prying eyes observing his every movement. But the man's relief was short lived when he actually started getting a feel for the ropework and realised that the protective attire he'd been dressed in was going to make his task much more difficult.

Our young protagonist spent the next twenty minutes straining, twisting and grunting at the efficacy of his uncomfortable restraints.

The layer of leather covering his arms, hands and torso protected him and his expensive suit, but it also served another purpose. One that ended up turning his calm and thought-out escape attempts into a rather panicked bout of futile struggling.

"Fuck!" poor Kev angrily growled.

He tried fiddling with the rope binding his wrists together, but the thick leather surrounding his fingers preventing him from making any headway. He tried twisting and turning in an effort to reach the rope keeping his ankles bound up, but his boss' frustratingly thick, smelly coat provided an ideal slip-proof surface for the chest-harness to grip on. In other words, poor Kev was fucked. Seriously fucked.

Lew, Ben, James, Nicholas and Tim all took turns sticking their ears against the bedroom door.
The telltale sounds of frustrating grunts and the audible cacophony of creaking leather filled their ears and caused their lips to smile.

Their prisoner was running out of time, and from the sounds of it, he was having very little luck in getting free of their knots.

Poor Kev wasn't going to be babysitting anyone tonight.
In fact, he wasn't going to be doing much of anything tonight.
The five bratty teen-devils were going to make certain of that.
Their box or rope was still more than half-full, and their dad's dirty laundry hamper contained a broad selection of tasty snacks that could potentially be used to stop mouthy prisoners from calling the neighbours for help.

The 29-year-old office clerk was running out of time.

Five minutes.
Three minutes.
One minute!

Sorry, Agent Mills.
Looks like your time's up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] glad to see another part up! Kevin really should have seen this comming, but gladly he didn't! I loved how tight they tie him and personally, I didn't expect that the outfit would be a deterrent too! Great job sir, it was a fantastic piece of work.

Now I'm waiting for the next part where ut seems his mouth is going to be put to good use!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

GOD! I have been waiting for the new chapter for so long, and let's just say, it didn't dissapoint! :twisted:
I think our baby-sitter is in for a rough night! Can't wait to see what happened next!
And since our victim is now mostly a prisoner, I believe that no prisoner is to be left tied up without a good mouthshutter! :twisted:, and I hope that boss-daddy's socks will be promoted to that job :lol:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Brilliant chapter, those Boy Scouts sure do know their knots. Kevin is royally screwed now. Looking forward to the twerps gagging him nice and good. Imagining him trying to talk his way out of it now
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Oh my , great chapter , i am enjoying Kevin's ignorance to the fact he is going to remain bound, the teasing hint that he is to be gagged with his bosses dirty washing is great as well. Cant wait for the moment Kevin realises he is a helpless captive.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Awww I almost feel bad for Kevin...almost :twisted: :twisted:

Can't wait to see what gag they choose!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Just got back and I found this as one of your newest addition to your collection of priceless work.

First of all, the banner is simply amazing. It definitely served it purpose. It has definitely caught my attention, I'm all yours man hahaha! Second, really appreciate how you consider the feedback of your readers and how you carefully craft a tale around them. Lastly, definitely can't wait how the story would unfold and how his boss's socks would come into play. Save us from this torture hahaha :lol:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another great chapter . I feel a little bad for the bound guy . Can't wait to see what his gag is .
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's going to be something when Kevin realizes that he's not getting untied tonight. Probably right before the brothers shut him up for good. :)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hahaha, I can't wait to see how the boss will react to seeing his subordinate gift-wrapped in his room!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Great story so far can’t wait to read more I’ll love to know what gag he gets
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Now I wonder, will the boss be receiving a most valuable gift from his kids or will the kids just hold this over their new babysitter’s head to keep him.
I’m looking forward to finding out.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Interesting story! Keep it up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic