SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Kevin got way too cocky about his easy road to a promotion. Glad to see these kids are giving him a reality check. Can't wait until he starts to get mouthy with them and needs to get his mouth stuffed!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Damned what a great story so far....

Those little scouts seem to have done a great job, can’t wait to find out what's next!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, the brats really know what to do with rope, don't they? :) Really looking forward to next chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

I’m loving everything about this story. The commentary is priceless.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love this story, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

Poor Kevin at the mercy of these little freaks!! 8-)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm very much enjoying the playful style this story is written in. Our narrator seems to be taking great delight it recounting this tale, building up the suspense but also making us feel sorry for 'poor Kevin', who is clearly out of his depth.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS CHAPTER IV COMING RIGHT UP!

I still can't get over the amount of support (on here and on Deviant Art) this ridiculous little storyline is getting!

[mention]lee4sox[/mention], [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] and [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] had previously voiced support for the idea of a role-reversal story featuring teens and pre-teens tying up an adult. But had I known there was this level of interest in the idea, I would've published this storyline a LOT sooner.

In any case, a million thanks for all the reviews and encouragements, guys.
I read every single one of your comments and appreciate the extra time you take to drop me a note after each chapter.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention], [mention]TightropesEU[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]privateandrews[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention], [mention]4toes[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]handovermouth[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]stimle[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Our narrator seems to be taking great delight it recounting this tale, building up the suspense but also making us feel sorry for 'poor Kevin'...

Indeed he is, my friend.
Indeed he is 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

One by one, the devilish teen-twerps filtered into the room, and one by one their lips curled up and their eyes glistened with joy.

"Looks like you haven't made much progress, detective." Ben stated, scratching his head at the fact that their prized bounty hadn't even managed to free himself of ONE of their knots.

Yes, their ropework was tight. And yes, it was virtually escape-proof. But the kid and his brothers no doubt expected the grown man they'd captured to put up a somewhat more valiant struggle.

"I bet he's not even trying." Tim shot, sounding almost annoyed at the lack of headway Agent Mills had made in the time he'd been allotted.

"Maybe Agent Mills doesn't think this is challenging enough. Maybe he doesn't want to escape." Lewis taunted.

"Or maybe he just needs a little incentive!" One of his brother's chimed in.

The three older boys quickly went about pulling their phones out of their pockets and starting taking pics and video recording their helpless hostage. Kevin rolled his eyes and growled at first, but when James suddenly mentioned uploading the footage to Instagram and TikTok, our promising young manager's assistant went stark crazy and started yelling for them to stop.

"Guys! No! Stop it. You're NOT putting those photos up on the web." he ordered, using his deepest, most serious voice to try and intimidate the kids he was being taunted by. Unfortunately for him, the five predatory runts seemed neither phased nor impressed by his showy display of authority. They just laughed and snickered at the fact that their captive was completely helpless to stop them.

"Alright, time to let me go now. Let's go back to the living room and watch a movie or something." the manager's assistant suggested, trying to tempt the scrawny twerps into freeing him by proposing something he thought they'd enjoy.

"Great idea!" Lew replied. "But I'm afraid you still have some escaping to do, Mr. Mills."

"No! C'mon guys. I've been tied up for half an hour already. You guys win, okay? Now it's time to set me free." the grown man huffed, no doubt hoping that him admitting defeat like this would cause the crafty boys to call the game off and put an end to his humiliating predicament.

Unfortunately for young Agent Mills, that was not to be.

"Man...this guy's a wimp!" Nicholas complained, 'causing everyone else in the room to smirk and snicker.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, young man." his grumpy babysitter immediately snapped, no doubt trying to assume a fatherly tone in the hopes of hiding the fact that his pride had just been severely wounded.

"Well, I hate to say this Mr. Mills. But my brother's right." Ben calmly interjected. "We've been playing these escape challenge games for years now, and in all that time, I've never seen anyone give up in such a short amount of time. Like seriously, even dad's a better sport than you are." he added.

Kevin immediately raised an eyebrow at the surprising words that spilled out of the teen-boy's mouth.
"Wait. You're saying Mr. Smith actually plays along in this silly game of yours?" he asked, sounding somewhat incredulous.

"Well yeah. When he's not too busy doing paperwork that is..." came the blatantly dishonest reply.

It was a lie of course. The man of the house never played tie up games with his kids.
But the power-hungry, naïve office clerk didn't need to know that.

To his credit though, Kevin Mills didn't fall head-first into the trap being laid out for him.
He listened, huffed and rolled his eyes as the rowdy teens taunted him and questioned his manhood. But instead of standing up for himself by requesting more time to escape, the 29-year-old babysitter simply ordered his hosts to stop their silly game and set him free.

Lew, James and Ben immediately looked at each other.
It was time for phase two of their plan.

Poor Agent Mills screamed and laughed his heart out when the mischievous teen-devils suddenly ganged up on him, pulled his shoes off and started digging their hands and fingers into his hopelessly bound feet.

The thin nylon dress socks covering his sweaty size 10 soles did little to shield him from the assault.

More fingers dug into the sensitive skin surrounding his exposed neck, and two of the bullies even reached up inside the thick leather jacket he was wearing and started mercilessly tickling his dress shirt-clad stomach and ribs.

Poor Kevin squirmed and laughed, but his assailants just wouldn't give heed to his screams and protests.
He tried telling them he couldn't handle the tickling, and tried warning them he was about to piss his pants, but rowdy teen-twerps just wouldn't listen.

Fortunately, our protagonist didn't piss himself. But by the time Mr. Smith's kids stopped cruel attack, our young manager's assistant was panting, heaving and begging for mercy.

"Sorry Agent Mills. But that's what you get for being such a boring captive and for giving up so easily. We're gonna let you go, but we're gonna tickle you for at least a good thirty minutes before allowing you to walk free." James explained.

Kevin once again went on a rant and tried telling the boys to stop. But when young Nicholas suggested taking his socks off and using feathers and toothbrushes to tickle his bare soles, the man's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets and he broke down right on the spot.

"NOOO!" the poor babysitter screamed, instantly causing the room's other occupants to double over and burst with laugher.

"Okay, detective. Since you really don't seem to wanna be tickled for half an hour, we'll offer you an alternative punishment. You either get the sore loser tickle-treatment, or you get to be our captive for a full hour...without the possibility of escaping." Lew offered.

Our grumpy babysitter's voice immediately rose up in protest at the sound of those words. But after about a minute of arguing back and forth, he finally acquiesced to their demands and chose one of the ridiculous "punishments" they insisted on inflicting upon him.

These kids didn't appreciate poor sportsmanship, and Kevin's willingness to surrender right from the get go had apparently rubbed them the wrong way.

*Sigh* "Fine." Kevin huffed. "I'll be your prisoner for another hour. But NO tickling." he ordered, to which Lew and the older boys nodded in agreement.

Poor Kev really wasn't looking forward to spending another hour tightly trussed up like this, but given how ticklish he was, he was absolutely convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would be better fate than being tormented by five pairs of hands for the better part of thirty minutes.

He was wrong of course.
But much to his impending dismay, the greedy 29-year-old office clerk didn't know that at the time.
He thought he was taking the easy route. But in truth, there'd be nothing easy about the route he'd just opted for.

"Alright. One hour of being our prisoner and with no chance of a premature escape this time. You know what the means right, guys?" Ben asked, turning towards his four brothers.

Mr. Smith's boys were all smiles now.

"Get the rest of the rope out! We've got a high-profile prisoner to secure." James cheered, causing everyone to file out of the room and causing Agent Mills to furrow his brow in utter shock and disbelief.

Dear lord! What sorta double-crossing deal had he just agreed to?!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, they're clever! Kevin should've known better than to give up his freedom to these known troublemakers!

But also, it may be a lie, but the idea of Mr. Mills participating in their games? Yay. :P

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Poor Mr. Mills, what lies ahead for him. Those little devils would surely make him feel hell. Can't wait what they will do with Mr. Mills. Looking forward for the next chapter.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Poor Kevin! He really is over his head! Being tickled by those kids is probably a low point in his life! 😂. Let's see if it can get lower!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS CHAPTER IV COMING RIGHT UP!

I still can't get over the amount of support (on here and on Deviant Art) this ridiculous little storyline is getting!

As silly as it may seem, it's still an entertaining story. It's also the type of story we either never see or is seen here very little.

As for Kevin, he really has no idea what he's just signed up for does he? An hour even more tightly bound with no chance of escape, what was he thinking :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor Kevin, there is a loooonnngggg hour awaiting him :twisted:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha Kevin doesn't seem to have much hope
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! Poor Kevin...those little stinkers!! :twisted: :twisted:

And gagging Kevin hasn't even begun... :evil: :evil:

Well Done, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ;)
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

love ths story mate, its amazing, hope to see some foot/sock stuff happening again
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh agent Mills, these kids have caught you hook line and sinker. Me thinks that he’ll be bound for more than the promised hour. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you’ve kept us longing for enough time, surely it’s time to shut the babysitter up. I’m dying for the twerps to stuff their dads socks into Kev’s mouth :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART V
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
A BABYSITTER'S PERIL

"Uh, guys? Why d'you need more rope exactly?" Kevin questioned, as soon as the five boys made it back to their father's room with their large box of densely-braided coils in tow.

"I hope our dad didn't hire you for your smarts, detective. You just agreed to be our prisoner for an hour, remember?" the oldest of the Smith boys reminded him.

"That doesn't answer my question, Lewis! Why do you guys need more rope?!" our frustrated protagonist fearfully snapped.

"To make sure you don't escape of course. Tss." Ben replied.

The answer made sense of course, but the witty teen's snide reply didn't sit particularly well with our babysitter.
"I thought the whole point of this game WAS to escape!" the grumpy man complained.

"Oh, it was. But we're not playing the escape challenge anymore. This is just your punishment for being a crummy player and for surrendering at the first chance you got." Lewis shot back.

Poor Kev grunted and huffed at the explanation he was being given.
But much to his growing dismay, he was in no position to defend himself and had actually agreed to being theirs for another hour...if only to prevent their fifty curious fingers from tickling him to death and making him piss his pants.

Mr. Smith's boys spent the next twenty minutes trussing their prisoner up to the fullest extent possible.

Kevin said nothing, but he was absolutely livid at the fact that he was being bullied and restrained against his will...and by a bunch of kids, no less!

"Your dad better fuckin' give me my pay raise after this." he growled, causing three of his captors to snicker and grin.

Thick white rope was spun around his calves. Another lengthy coil was spun around under and atop his knees. And then even more rope followed suit, this time around his thighs.

The boys took extra care to pull the rope taut after each revolution, and they made sure the ropework was real nice and tight before knotting everything off. Surprisingly enough, James, Nicholas and Tim did most of the work, while their twin older brothers supervised the whole affair and applied corrections wherever they saw fit.

Ben was in charge of tightening everything up, and Lewis took care of double-checking all the knots and making sure they were strategically positioned and out of reach. He double-knotted, triple-knotted and then quadruple-knotted all of them.

The 29-year-old man moaned and groaned as all five of his smaller assailants worked in tandem.

Had his hand and legs not been so cruelly bound up, he would've been able to mount up a defense of some sort.

In the case of a one-on-one struggle, he could've easily wrestled down any one of Mr. Smith's rowdy boys. Even the two oldest ones - both of them weighing in at over 120 pounds - would've been hard pressed to take their father's office assistant down.

Unfortunately for Kev, he didn't only have two of his boss' teenage sons to contend with, but FIVE!
Even with his limbs enjoying their full range of freedom, the office clerk was fairly certain that he wouldn't have been able to fend off all five of them at the same time. They would've eventually toppled him over, piled up atop him, pinned him down and bound him up by force. A fate that would've been even more humiliating than what he was currently being forced to endure now.

The helpless office clerk was forced into a sitting position, with three of his captors hoisting his upper body up and the remaining two straddling his legs and thighs.

Poor's Kev's wrists and arms were already hopelessly bound up, but the three fully-trained boy scouts didn't seem to think the existing ropework was enough.

More constricting coils were pulled out of the rope box. Lew, Ben and James ignored their babysitter's disgruntled protests and busily went about the arduous task of mummifying their prisoner's torso up, leaving the man with absolutely no possibility of escape.

Agent Mills growled and grunted as his already-bound wrists, arms and elbows slowly disappeared beneath the miles of constricting coils.

A series of very complex knots formed near the upper reaches of his back, and teen-menace Lew immediately swooped in to tidy everything up and make sure the knots were extra tight and secure.

The snooping detective would be going nowhere tonight.

By the time the Smith boys were done with their ward, approximately half of his body was concealed beneath the intricacies of their excessive ropework.

The office worker squirmed and wiggled across the bedroom floor; his frustrated grunts and protests seemingly being enhanced by the near-incessant creaking noises coming from the thick leather covering his hands and torso. The sight of him was a delight for the ears and a pleasure for the eyes, both at the same time.

"Alright. Only one coil left, detective." James announced, before swiftly bending down and snatching the remaining length of rope from the bottom of the treasure box.

Mr. Mills groaned and cried out in disbelief as the devilish teen-twerps sat on his back, pulled his ankles up, and trussed his miserable worm-like body up into the most excruciating of hogties.

With his legs so tightly bound up and the back of his dress-sock clad heels left rubbing against his rope-covered forearms, the man could hardly move a muscle.

And so, our greedy 29-year-old office clerk spent the entirety of the next hour just lying on the floor of his boss' bedroom, unable to roll over, reach for any knots or do anything aside from wiggling his toes around and moving his fingers.

Had he not been the victim here, he might've actually commended the lads for their skill, devotion and hard work.
Being a hard-worker himself, those were qualities he normally appreciated in others. But these were not normal circumstances.

The unbearable strictness of the predicament these twerps had imposed upon him, not to mention the sheer humiliation of being bested and rendered helpless by a group of teen-runts he hardly even knew...all of it was a little too much for poor Kev to handle.

The end of the punishment period came, and although the clock at the top of his boss' nightstand indicated that only an hour had passed, it actually felt as though he'd been bound like this for much longer.

Things got messy when our protagonist tried alerting the kids that his time was up.

One hour had passed, but even as the minutes ticked by, no one came to his rescue.

After a full twenty minutes of waiting and complaining, young Kevin finally came to the conclusion that his complaints were being drowned out by the movie the Smith boys were in the process of watching. Either that, or they'd just completely forgotten about him.

Being the rather desperate man that he was though, detective Mills did the only thing he could do and yelled for help at the top of his lungs.

A growing sense of relief washed over him and his cries for help came to a sudden half when he heard the sound of footsteps making their way up to the bedroom door. "Freedom!" he thought to himself.

Lewis and Ben stepped in through the doorway and emerged into their father's room to find the exhausted prisoner grunting and struggling on the soft carpet floor.

The cocky smiles on their smug faces should've alerted poor Kev that something was amiss.
But the helpless office clerk was so relieved by the prospect of being freed that he failed to notice the evil glimmer in their beady brown eyes.

Kevin Mills thought he was going to be freed.
But unbeknownst to him, the Smith boys had something entirely different in mind for the remainder of his stay.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you are absolutely teasing us with keeping poor Kevin ungagged. I can't wait for the eventual gagging scene!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak you are absolutely teasing us with keeping poor Kevin ungagged. I can't wait for the eventual gagging scene!
I agree... with all the whinging and whining Kevin has done I’m amazed they haven’t gagged him already. The anticipation of it is almost too much to bare
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Maaaaaaaaaaan, the torture that you are putting us through hahahaha. But yeaaaaaaaah, it makes it a lot sweeter this way. Can't wait again for your next update.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I've been waiting 5 chapters for the gag!! So evil! :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ugh! 5 chapters and no gag, Kevin is going to have a serios mouthshutter if he had to wait that long ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

You really are teasing us with no gags uh? Better make it epic when it finally happens! :lol:

Good job! Both tormenting your character AND your captive audience ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, dear unsuspecting Kevin... I can't wait to see what his devilish younger captors have in store!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic