SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, an apt revenge indeed! I like the way Mr. Smith thinks.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Mr Smith really has brought out the big guns now. The elder trio really are going to get the full experience they gave Kevin. Revenge is sweet although it seems to be a bit too much for Kevin. It is interesting watching Mr Smith force Kevin to be fully complicit in the punishment of his sons.

Looking forward to the disappearing trick that is about to be carried out - will Kevin be forced to do the honours? And what happens once the sentence has been carried out?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A suitable revenge for the teen is awaiting them. They can try to run from it, but I don't think that Mr. Smith's ropework can let them get very far.

Their fates are decided, but I would happily switch places with one of them as a future washing machine to the pugent socks that their father has prepared for them.

Heck! I would gladly be the family's all time washing machine for socks and underware, and I would not want anything back, just being the victim of such great manlyhood and domination coming from them would be then Heaven for me! :twisted:

Great job, keep it up, man! 8-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yes! Can't wait for these little brats to become their father's washing machines :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments, guys.
I'm glad to know a few of you are still reading.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Their fates are decided, but I would happily switch places with one of them as a future washing machine to the pungent socks that their father has prepared for them.
On paper I'm sure you would, but in real life I highly doubt it ;)
Considering the very strong reactions currently being provoked by those socks, I think it's safe to assume Mr Smith would rate very high on Steven's "Smell-o-Meter" scale. Higher even than the tolerance rating you provided us with.

Consider yourself lucky to be on the other side of your screen and not in the same room as the Kevin and the boyz 8-)

P.s- Nice avatar photo, by the way.
I'm sure Zack is quite amused at the fact that his old running shoes and fat WigWam socks are being paraded around by you.
Those pungent things would definitely give you a serious run for your money ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This was another great chapter .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
MAIN CHARACTER STATS CARDS

AS EXPLAINED ON THE BOUND & GAGGED STATS UPDATE POST
ATTRIBUTES ARE RATED FROM 1-20 (WITH 10 BEING THE AVERAGE SCORE)

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Mr. Smith

The epitome of Daddy
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I think we all know to whom the award for the daddy of the year goes to
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, well, well, Kevin! A little more handsome then I expected... I may have to put him on the list.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love Mr. Smith -- how I pictured him to be! ;) ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]

Glad the four of you approve of Kevin and Mr Smith ;)

With the character cards out for [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s A LONG JOURNEY (MM/M) it looks like we'll have a full set of cross-tug stories character cards soon. Would make for awesome character-based public RP games and stories 8-)

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

glad the little swine's got there comeuppance . love there foul gags.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, this is another great story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I got some Home Alone vibes from this story :lol: And you sure didn't disappoint with those sockgags :D While I love the mean-looking white sportsocks, these devilish dress socks are beating them out of the water in my opinion! Something about the refined, sophisticated nature of a business suit on the one hand, and the primal dominance on the other, I think.

And damn, those devilish bastards are smart, quick, and as cunning as their father is. I'm imagining that somewhere deep inside Mr. Smith is proud, but too occupied with teaching his sons some humility to let it show. And Kevin is not the most observant of the bunch, I can see why he hasn't been promoted yet, especially when as clerk his job kinda involves anticipating the needs of his boss.

I would have loved Kevin to try and take on the boys himself, thinking the whole week how to execute his plan, only to find out that the boys have seen everything coming and are toying with him every step of the way, letting him dig himself a nice and big hole to trap him in. But this ending was quite nice too, seeing that big handsome Boss in action, being firm and kind where needed, and terrifying and stern for the big boys. Really nicely done again, Sir!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 3 years ago But this ending was quite nice too, seeing that big handsome Boss in action...
Haha! I'm glad you're enjoying this, buddy-boi 8-)
And you're right about those foul dress socks blowing sports socks out of the water.
Mr Smith's eye-watering stink bombs are just plain lethal!

Be sure to stick around for the ending, though.
I've been spending most of my writing time working on EASY PREY (m+/MM) and BOUND & GAGGED these past couple weeks, but with that first tale now recently completed, I'm now focusing my attention back to this short piece ;)

[mention]privateandrews[/mention]
Thrilled to see you enjoying this as well, mate.
Never knew you were one for smelly sockgags 8-)

NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT SOON!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IF YOU'RE BEING TAGGED HERE, IT'S CAUSE YOU'VE
COMMENTED ON "SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS" AT LEAST ONCE

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT:

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Koirtza[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
manfeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by manfeet »

This whole adventure is just incredible. Love the embarrassment and (sort of) role reversal. Looking forward to the future chapters.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]manfeet[/mention]!
So great of you to join us on here!

I'm thrilled you've enjoyed this story so far.
Be sure to give BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M) a visit.
Based on your Deviant Art, I'm fairly certain that one will also be right up your alley.

Additionally, you can find the list of all my other works in the link on top of my banner.
Looking forward to you becoming a regular participant on here.
I have a feeling you'll be enjoying your time here quite a bit, given your likes and interests 8-)

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another amazing recommendation. It was the complete opposite compared to your babysitter story to where instead of the kids being tied up, it's the babysitter instead. And quite the mischievous, rambunctious brats to blackmail him and almost got him fired from the boss. But...
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Lady Luck was about to turn her gaze from them.
And Kevin Mills would soon have his revenge
Upon seeing that, I was rubbing my hands intensely to know when the time was gonna come. They were gonna get it.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
On weeks where the teens were feeling particularly merciful, they gagged their heavily-trussed up and bound ward with his own socks. Other times they gagged him with James', Ben's or Lewis' socks. The socks were always used in pairs and were sometimes even mixed and matched to provide the helpless blond man with two distinct flavours to sample and suck on.

No doubt picking up on some of their father's bad habits, the boys didn't seem to change their socks very often.
Between wearing them all week to school, wearing them to gym class and then wearing them to soccer practice, two of them in particular had some truly odorous socks.

Lew's socks were the crummiest, and James' were arguably the smelliest.
The combination of their reeking bundles had Kevin gagging, coughing and groaning for much of his ninth babysitting session
Funny to know that awful foot odor does run in the family. I'm sure young Nicholas and Timmy will get to those points in their life to join the barrage of smelly socks in the household. They could probably be as bad as their dads in the future and smellier than their older brothers or James' even.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago The Smith boys would finally get a taste of their own medicine, and Kevin would be there to see it happen.

As you can probably imagine, the three older teens were terrified shitless by that point.
When I saw those lines, I was getting antsy to see the revenge coming. And sure enough, the pawns of the game only get the light side of Kevin's socks which seemed fair to me. It beats getting the dreaded things that I'm sure are not longer socks from their dad. Would you even consider them socks at that point if they are putrid from beyond cleaning?
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Those socks needed to go. They needed to be banished, and the fetid smells they oozed out needed to be contained.
The washing machine was definitely where they belonged. But a trio of mouths would work just the same in keeping those powerful fumes at bay
Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at this one. Just the perfect revenge at this point. :lol:

Now then, with my long comment out of the way, I'm glad you gave me the recommendation and I had a fun time reading that I couldn't put down. As always perfect story and keep up the great work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the highly detailed comment [mention]Stormee[/mention]!
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this one enough to read in one go ;)
I had a lot of fun writing this. Might have to revisit and finish this story at some point.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe you're welcome [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! It was just a fun story to read to build up and see the revenge slowly falling into place for these five brats. If you ever do get back into this, I'll gladly wait to read it the first moment it is posted. In the meantime, I'll take the time to look your recommendations you had given me and look at some of your other stories. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Just finished part 2, first time i wouldnt mind to be tied up by younger boys haha.. i hope they will tie him tight and that his boss will find him like that 😍
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Finished part 3 Sir… hehe Kevin is stupid but i love he is stupid, im sure the boys will give him a hard night 😍 at least i hope they will
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Alright this is perfect 😍 poor Kevin, the boys really know how to humiliate there hostage, cant wait to read chapter 8
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Just finished part 10 and finally the dad is there 😍 I understand the boys are in trouble but i really hope mr Smith will also keep Kevin tied up as punishment for letting himself tied up and i hope mr Smith will keep Kevin tied up often 😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic