Let Me Take Care of You (F/M) (vote on sequel?)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Let Me Take Care of You (F/M) (vote on sequel?)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Story based on a poll I had. Hope you enjoy!

Hal had a problem: his knee hurt. He had slipped on a slippery floor and fell on his knee, resulting in it bring very swollen. What was he going to do about his knee? Nothing.

This was not a good enough answer for Dove, his girlfriend. She was the indirect cause of his pain (she was cleaning the kitchen floor and forgot to warn Hal about the floor until she heard a crash followed by several expletives) and desperately wanted to help him, but he refused any care from her.

"Hal, please let me help you" she begged as she got into bed. "Let me hold an ice pack to it or something."
"For the millionth time, Dove, I'm fine!" Hal said as he walked into the bedroom, visibly limping.
"But you clearly aren't" she replied. "Your knee is really swollen."
"The swelling will go away in a few days"
"But it'll go away sooner if you just let me help. I just want what's best for you, babe."
"And what's best for me is that you leave me alone about this. I'm 100% fine!" Hal stated as he got into bed with her. Doubting this, Dove (whose long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail) gently placed her hand on his knee, resulting in him groaning in pain.
"'100%', eh?" Dove questioned.
"Just leave me alone about, ok? I don't need you to take care of me!" Hal shouted as he turned off the lamp and turned away from Dove, trying to get comfortable despite his injury.

As Dove pulled her sleep mask down over her eyes, she decided that if Hal wasn't going to take care of himself, she would have to do something about that. And as she drifted off to sleep, an idea formed on what that "something" should be.

(TBC)
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
qwerty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by qwerty »

Nice beginning of your story
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2:
Dove woke up early the next day ready to put her plan into action. Luckily for her, Hal never got up before her and was quite the heavy sleeper, resulting in her lack of worry that Hal would wake up while she did what she had to do (but just in case, she put her sleep mask over his eyes so that the light wouldn't disturb him and knotted an orange silk scarf and placed it within reach just in case Hal had to be quickly silenced).

She took out three more scarves (two black, one red) from her drawer and crept over to her sleeping boyfriend. She gently positioned his hands so that they were touching the bed posts and started tying each wrist to the post using the black scarves, making sure each knot was out of reach of his fingers. After making sure his wrists were secured, she took the red scarf and tied it around his ankles. When that was done, she took off the sleep mask, wanting herself to be the first thing he saw when he woke up. She pulled him in for a gentle kiss.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" she cooed.

This kiss woke him up. Hal's eyes fluttered open and saw his girlfriend staring into his eyes. He started to stretch out, but he soon realized that stretching would be hard in his current state. His eyes shot open when he realized what happened while he was asleep.

(TBC)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 3:

"Dove!" Hal shouted. "What did you do to me?!"
"I tied you up, silly."
"Why did you do this?! Let me go this instant!"
"I don't think I will." Dove said as she played with Hal's chocolate brown hair. "You see, you won't take care of yourself like a big boy. So, I'm forced to do this."
"Dove, if you don't let me go this instant, I'm going to-"
"You'll what?" Dove asked with a smirk. "Are you gonna scream? Well, let's make sure you can't." She grabbed the orange scarf and held the knot up to his mouth. "Open up" she demanded. When his lips wouldn't part, she simply pinched his nose closed, knowing that he'd have to breathe at some point. Angry eyes glared in her direction as he opened his mouth, resulting in the knot being placed in his mouth and tied in place. His whining was now reduced to low mumbles.

With his complaints now gone, Dove left the room and came back with an ice pack. She placed it down on his knee and gently applied pressure.

"You know" Dove started, "I'm only doing this because I love you. You're my world. It hurts to see you in pain. And it hurts even more when you don't let me do anything about your pain. I want you to let me take care of you because I want you with me for a long time. So, can you promise me that next time you get hurt, you'll put your macho pride aside and let me help you?" He nodded and started to say something, but it was totally muffled. Dove decided to help him out and untied the gag, tossing it to the side.

"Dovey, I'm so sorry. I should've let you help me. I love you. Can you ever forgive me?" Hal asked.

Dove pretended to think about the answer for a moment before smiling warmly and kissing him on the lips. "Yes, I forgive you. I love you too."
"I'm so happy", exclaimed Hal. "Can you untie me now?"
"Hah hah no."

TBC
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 4:

"What do you mean, 'No'? Let me free!" Hal demanded as he started to struggle in his bonds.
"I'm not letting you go. I want to play nurse, my poor patient." Dove got close to his face. "And besides, I've seen your browser history. I know you like this." Dove whispered, causing Hal's face to turn pink. He immediately stopped struggling and looked away from Dove, feeling ashamed.

Dove gently grabbed his chin and turned his face towards hers. "We can talk about that when you're better" she said sweetly, kissing his cheek. "But for right now, I only care about you getting better." She stood up and placed her pillow under Hal's knee.

"So, here's what's going to happen: I'm going to go into the kitchen and cook you a great big breakfast. I'm even going to spoon feed you so that I can keep you like this. Then, I'm going to cuddle you and kiss you and do whatever it takes to make you feel better. Okay, baby?" Hal nodded and Dove started to leave the room.

"Dove?" Dove stopped in the doorway. "Can you... uh...can you put that scarf in my mouth again?" Hal asked sheepishly. Dove smiled as she walked back to where she threw the scarf and held the knot in the middle of the scarf to her boyfriend's mouth.

"Any last words?" Dove asked.
"You're the best girlfriend ever."
"I know, babe. I know." With that, the scarf was put back in his mouth. Dove poked the sleep mask that she placed on Hal's forehead.

"Want this on?" She asked. Hal nodded. She slipped it over his eyes. She kissed his forehead and left him laying there bound, gagged and blindfolded.

Oh the fun she was going to have with him when he was better.

The end
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm not usually into F/M bondage, but this was a nice, sweet and innocent tale.
Thanks for sharing. Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

:mrgreen:
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago I'm not usually into F/M bondage, but this was a nice, sweet and innocent tale.
Thanks for sharing. Well done!
Thank u so much!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like this story also. I wish there was more story like this.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago I like this story also. I wish there was more story like this.
Thank u!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hi guys. I’m planning on writing a sequel to this story in the near future. I have two ideas for it, but I want u to decide between the two. They are:
1. Stressed out over work, Hal comes home only to be kidnapped by a “vicious” and “twisted” kidnapper. Luckily for him, the captor is veeeeeery similar to his girlfriend, Dove.
2. Hal comes home to find a burglar in his house. Even worse, the burglar has tied up Dove! Will he free himself and Dove? And why does the burglar seem so familiar?

So, let me know which idea you’d like to hear. Whichever gets the most votes by 8/12/18 wins! Can’t wait to hear what u think!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello for me are both even interesting in first case could it Dove self because she wan´t again care for him. He may ignore first symptoms of flu.
By 2. could it Dove mother how want to cluck daughter the boy friend cam only to wrong time. But perhaps she know that daughter does to him. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic