The Jay show M/FFF continues M/FFFFF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Jay show M/FFF continues M/FFFFF

Post by Boocola »

The city streets are bustling with cars driving and stopping with lights flashing red. The sidewalk is bustling with men and women walking past each other like they want to avoid contact. One woman in particular is walking fast from the parking facility to her job. She is late to work by fifteen minutes, traffic was horrible and not an excuse. Her boss is going to make her do extra work to pay for the amount of time she is late. She is wearing a black dress and tan pantyhose. She is wearing black shoes so she can change to her high heels in her purse when she gets to work. The wind is breezing through her long brown hair as she walks briskly past alleyways that she fails to spot a dark figure notice and started following her. She gets to a corner waiting for the light to change so she can walk across. Until a van stops in front of her and opens the side door.

Theresa hears a female voice behind her. "Don't worry, that's my ride." She hears a woman come up behind her, then a white rag with a sweet smell entered her nose. She is forced into the van as she passes out.

Ten minutes earlier

A room full of people half men and the other half women sit at tables in front of a stage. The audience looks restless, the show was supposed to start five minutes ago. Jay Boocola looks at the monitor and decides to start the show with one assistant. He looks at his assistant a woman with brown pigtails wearing a red dress and black pantyhose with red high heels.

"she is not here yet." August said. "GPS puts her in the parking structure trying to find a place to park." The woman in the red dress shows Jay her cell phone tracking her location. "What do you want to do?"

Jay Boocola looks at August then at the time on her cell phone. "It's showtime." He said with a look of impatience.

"What about Theresa?" August asked.

"What about her." Jay said as he got ready to go out on stage. "You deal with her." He goes through the curtain and walks out on stage. "Welcome to the show." He looks around to see men and women. "Sorry for the delay had to prep longer, I hope you don't mind a fourth wall break." He said "I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself, a small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. yep I just finished watching G.I.Jane and now I am watching I am legend." He looks at the clock on the wall and opens his hand revealing a coin. "Heads we will get Theresa tied to a wheel. " He shows the head side of the coin with a woman's face that has a ballgag in her mouth, then flips it over showing a woman bound spread eagle tied to a wheel. "Tails, we will get August tied to to a stake."

Jay sees a woman with blonde hair blue eyes enter the club through the door she is wearing black coat, blue dress and white pantyhose with blue heels. She takes off her coat and then sits down. "I am going to have the woman that entered the club flip the coin." He says as he approaches her and hands her the coin. "Ma'am will you do the honors?"

"I don't think I should." Crystal said taking the coin from Jay Boocola.

"come on Crystal." Jay said setting it down in front of her. "how hard can it be just to flip a coin."

Crystal flipped the coin and Jay caught it in the air then looked at it in his palm. "Well what is it?" She asked impatiently.

"behold the out the result of the coin flip." Jay said as the curtain opened revealing a woman wearing a black dress and tan pantyhose tied to a wheel. "Heads it was." He showed the coin side with the woman with the ball gag in her mouth. "Theresa you're late got anything to say about that."

"Traffic was a bitch." Theresa said. "You didn't have to chloroform me."August came out with a ballgag to place Theresa's mouth."no, you don't have to do that I'll be quiet."

"Sorry, Daddy wants you quiet." August said before placing the ball in her mouth and buckling the straps behind Theresa's head.

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Come on sissy, cars were packed." She said through the gag that sounded like mmmph mmmph mmmph as she tried to free herself from her bonds.

"Let's take her for a spin." Jay Boocola said as he moved back on the stage. "August do the honors." He said as he showed three daggers in his left hand.

"Sorry." August said as she spun the wheel.

"let this be a lesson, always plan for the worst driving conditions possible." Jay said as he tossed all three at Theresa while she spun around on the wheel.

Theresa screamed a muffled cry as all three hit the spinning wheel. One hit above her head by an inch another bit near her left breast and the last one hit between her legs. Then wheel came to a stop with Theresa crying "Mmmph mmmph." She was trying to apologize.

"your apology is not accepted." Jay said to the audience. "Since you are going to be bound and gagged on the wheel for the rest of the show I need two assistants for my show." He pointed to Crystal. "Meet Crystal Cane."

Crystal uncrossed her legs and got up to walk on stage.

"August, my beautiful daughter." Jay said to the woman wearing the red dress. "I must have you tied to the stake for my next trick." He says as he gives several strands of rope to Crystal. "If you will be so kind to bound August to the stake."

Jay moved the wheel with Theresa tied to it to the side revealing a stake. August stood with her back to the stake, Crystal moved in behind her pulling her August's arms back tying her wrists together with the end of a piece of rope. She wrapped the rest of the rope around her victims torso tying a knot on August's chest. Kneeling down Crystal tied August's ankles together wrapping the rest of the rope around her legs above her knees and binding the rope secured to the stake.

"Anything else?" Crystal asked me as Jay tossed her an apple and she caught it. "What do you want me to do with this?"

"Place it on her head." Jay told her. "I am going to make a Crownshot above her head." Taking a dagger of the sheith with his right hand then flipping it from the handle to the tip.

"Okay." Crystal said as she placed the apple on August's head, when she moved her hands away Jay threw the dagger through the apple. "wait until I get away." She said surprised by the throw.

"That would be no fun." Jay said holding a coat. "my daughter appears to be cold, I need you to put this on her." he told Crystal.

Crystal turned to look at August who was shivering with fear. "She's not cold, she afraid." She said turning back to look at Jay who no longer is holding the coat. "Where's the coat?" she asked Jay.

"Look at August." Jay said to Crystal. "Now bring it back to me." He told her. She turned to look at August who has the coat on. She moved back to untie her wrists. "Without untying her wrists."

"That's impossible." Crystal complained.

"Is it?" Jay said as he snaps his fingers and Crystal switched places with August. Since they were the same height the apple was still in the same place. August still had the coat on and handed it back to Jay.

August took a bow. "Confusion rules the mind thanks for reading."

"Sorry for the gap, I was writing a story on this site maybe you heard of it." Jay Boocola said. "I can't add these kind of stories where bondage is the main focus." He said as the writer takes over. "Jojo Rabbit is a strange movie about a German kid with scars on his face." I am watching it on HBOWH, fragging Hitler youth. "Reminds me of of this scene from fury, a blonde German girl gets killed in a bombing or was it where the Americans killed an SS C-Sucker with a busted wing."
Last edited by Boocola 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Jay looked Theresa tied to the wheel wearing a black dress and black pantyhose with black shoes and crystal tied to the stake wearing a blue dress and white pantyhose with blue high heels.Then threw a pellet between Theresa and Crystal it went off covering both women with smoke and when it cleared the two women were free from their bondage.

"I need two assistants free for this next trap." Jay said. "I mean trick."

August wearing a red dress and black pantyhose with red high heels brought out a long box opened it and got in with her red high heels came out one end wearing black fishnet tights with her head out the other. Jay changed the jacket he was holding into handcuffs and ankle cuffs. He gave the handcuffs to Theresa and the ankle cuffs to crystal. August stuck her hands out of the top of the box so Theresa can place the cuffs on her wrists. Crystal went to the ankles out of the box and placed the cuffs on the black fishnet ankles.

*Now for you Frenchies..." Jay said as a guillotine blade hovered over the middle of the box."...Sorry if the guillotine offends you, well no I am not." He lifted his arm and lowered it and the blade crashed down through the center of the box. August screamed as she passed out."Now if my two assistants can separate the long box."Theresa and crystal pulled the two halves of the box apart." Now that trick is over with, I have just heard a man asked a girl for dinner, he paid for himself because she brought two of her friends."

"Dad, August needs to be whole." Theresa said.

"Nah, she's fine." Jay said. "If you have seen desperately seeking Susan, you know how this trick works."

Victor Garcia enters the club and he sits down and orders a beer. He is wearing blue jeans and a white shirt.

"I heard someone set a record for the dead lift for female weight lifting." Jay said. "it would be impressive but it was set by a man that registered as a woman." then he saw Victor take a drink of beer. "Victor, you are not old enough to drink that."

"my new sister is." Victor retorted.

"Where's your new sister, bro." Jay said. "Victor come on stage, I need your new sister."

"Okay, I don't know where she is." Victor said as he set his beer down and went on stage next to Jay.

"Fortunately, I do." Jay said as he threw down on smoke pellet near Victor's feet.

"What in the," Victor said as the smoke covered him, as the smoke cleared a woman stood where Victor was, she is wearing a yellow dress and brown pantyhose with yellow high heels on her feet. "Don't you think that you should put August back together." the woman said.

"Tory Vic, nice to see you too." Jay said as he looks at Theresa and Crystal. "Okay, put the boxes back together."

Theresa and Crystal connected the boxes and August woke up. After the handcuffs were unlocked the box was opened. The cuffs were placed back on her wrists in front of her. She was still wearing the ankle cuffs over black pantyhose.

"Now we will do the telaporting diva trick." Jay said. "Now there are three ways I can do this, the writing trick just write August appear in another spot. But a minor mistake has been made and punishment is due." He looked at Theresa then Crystal. "Ladies take your places."

Crystal stood next to a switch and Theresa went to the other side of crystal. Then Jay threw a smoke pellet at August's heels the smoke exploded covering his daughter. Then he tossed a smoke pellet near Theresa. After the smoke cleared August was gone and another woman that looked like August red dress and red high heels, but had black fishnet tights on. She had her wrists cuffed in front of her and the ankle cuffs are on her ankles. Theresa kneeled down to lock the chain to the floor. Crystal pulled down the lever and Theresa stood up and step back.

A glass display case came up from the stage around the woman. "What is meaning of this?" the woman asked.

"Oh Paige Paige Paige," Jay said. "you didn't think I would notice."

"Notice what?" Paige asked with skepticism.

"Ha ha ha ha." Jay laughed as the glass display case stopped a foot above Paige's head. "Tory go get August."

"Why me?" Tory Vic asked.

"Because you're standing around doing nothing." Jay said. "All you have to do is lead her out here making sure that she doesn't fall down, she's still cuffed.

"Oh, with pleasure." Tory Vic said with a smile.

A few moments later Tory Vic was leading August by her arm with her wrists cuffed in front of her and she is walking quickly in small steps due to the chain on her ankle cuffs.

"Slow down." August said to Tory who was still smiling. "Please."

"Okay Paige, do you see what you thought that I didn't notice." Jay said she still drew a blank. "You are wearing fishnet tights, August is not." He looked at Crystal who pull a lever and water raises up from the floor inside the display.

"No no please Jay, I am so sorry." Paige said. "It won't happen again." The water is filling up past her feet to her ankles approaching her knees. "Please stop," she turned to Crystal. "Crystal please stop you don't have to listen to Jay." the water past her waist and past her breast.

"Sorry, I have to follow the general's orders." Crystal said. "I need the insurance."

"Look who's joking now." Jay said as the water is at her chin.

"Let me out now!" could be heard from Paige screaming placing her two hands with the cuffs on her wrists. She had fear in her eyes. "I am afraid, August told me black fishnet tights." As the water passes her nose.

"We can't show weakness, we can't show fear." Jay said as he looked at August. "You see what could happen if the slightest thing is out of place." He told his daughter. "So what happened?" He asked his August.

August just stood there looking at Paige who is holding her breath under water as the chains on the ankle cuffs keep her under water.

To be continued
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Jay is looking at August who just saw Paige pass out in the water tank, She looks guilty of something. He looked at Paige's dress that isn't floating with the water that is around the tank making it look like Paige is drowning. Then stared at his daughter in disappointment, he can't believe he's getting mad over a stupid costume infraction. As if on cue Paige's body starts twitching. He smiles at his daughter who looks like she remembers what happened.

"Okay, I messed up." August said. "My fishnet tights ripped and I put on pantyhose. I forgot to tell Paige." She admitted. "Please Crystal drain the water and lower the case. Someone has to administer CPR."

"Oh that won't be necessary." Jay said as he signals Crystal to lower the tank with the water. "Paige was never in any danger."

Crystal flipped the lever and the tank lowered with the water inside. Paige's feet touched the ground and she opened her eyes letting her cuffed wrists settle in front of her torso. Theresa squats down to unlock the ankle cuffs on Paige's ankles. August has fear in her eyes because she doesn't know what Jay is going to do to her for the blunder.

"Crew fall in and form ranks." Jay said.

Theresa wearing a black dress stood came forward standing in place facing front. Tory Vic wearing a yellow dress walked towards Theresa dragging August with her stood at the left side of Theresa with August standing at Tory's left. August still has on the handcuffs in front of her and the ankle cuffs. Crystal grabbed Paige and placed her next to August.

"Ranks are formed." Crystal said as she stood at attention on Paige's left side. "only one is missing."

"Yes Yes that one missing is somewhere." Jay said walking in front of the five women. "when I delivered a pizza on the navy base back in the mid 90's, I saw something that was a remarkable display of discipline only US Marines could pull it off."He said looking at his assistants then back at the audience."HA ha Iron man dressed in drag and it's not the MCU." He looks at the crowd."It's Robert Downey Jr in a Sherlock Holmes movie, that would be funny though it would be an Iron Maiden." He says. "That man is playing Galaga."

Jay look back at his assistants wondering where Rebecca is. "I remember reading a story while the other TUG site was down and while waiting for the site." He says delaying the next trick. "The story I speak of happens to be about a boy who is going to be a bridesmaid at his sister's wedding." he looked around. "His sister held him to a promise that he made when he was younger and just playing around with his older sister. He obviously didn't know what a bridesmaid was, but his sister held him to it." He said looking at his cell phone for the time. "Of course this dude thought that he would just dress up for his sister's wedding and that would be the end of it. But his mother wanted him to learn how to be a woman by becoming one until the wedding." He said looking back at Tory. "Of course this is not what he had in mind. His mother told all his teachers about this and the one thing he liked was that he was excused from physical education." he said. "About three weeks into it when they were looking for a wedding dress his mother made him wear a dress and pantyhose." Jay said looking at his assistants stand at attention. "Now he was sitting there bored out of his mind, so he wondered around looking at stuff in the store a sales woman came over asked him if he needs help, he said no, I am just here with my sister while she is picking out a wedding dress, the employee said shouldn't you be helping, his reply was no not really." He concluded." Now I have never wrote a conversation in a monolog before and I don't care if I got it right towards the end of the story I wanted the kid to go back to being a boy, his mother didn't let him watch sports, that included spending time with his father watching football. It almost had a happy ending, the night before the wedding he got to spend time with his father watching sports, he had to stay dressed like a girl until after the wedding." He said." Well after the wedding his other sister got engaged, so he had to stay like that." He notices that August is still afraid. "Fear does not exist on this stage does it?" He asked all his assistants.

"No, Master Chief. " All five women shouted at the same time.

"Defeat does not exist in my crew does it?" Jay shouted knowing defeat always exist.

"No, Master Chief." The women yelled at once again.

"Here on the stage and here in my crew." Jay says walking down to Paige, spins around at Crystal. He walked to August. "When you frag up your punishment is due, you will except it, do you?"

"yes, Master Chief." All women reply at once.

"When an Orc confronts you it is the enemy." Jay moved from August past Tory Vic to Theresa. "That Orc is your enemy." He shouted at Theresa who moved her eyes to look at a person that just entered the bar. "What is your problem miss Mattil?"

"Forgive me Master Chief, but an Rebecca just entered the club." Theresa said.

"Well it's about time." Jay said as he turned around he sees Rebecca with green skin and horns on her head wearing red bikini wearing fishnet tights on her legs with knee high high heeled boots. She is holding a tablet screen. "Who are you supposed to be gorgeous?" He asked.

"A messenger." The Green Rebecca said holding out the table to give to Jay. "My Queen wants you to see something."

"Fine." Jay said grabbing the tablet, He looked at the screen and saw a stream of Rebecca wearing a pink strapless dress and white pantyhose with pink Mary Jane heels. She is bound with her hands in front of her she is hanging from a the rope tied to her wrists. Then a green woman that is dressed like her messenger but is about to feet taller than Rebecca. "Now wonder Rebecca doesn't like wearing pink."

"Charming." The green faced gaint said. "I am going to kill Rebecca."

"Oh is that why she's just hanging around." Jay said. "So Olga, what do you want?"

"I want nothing." Queen Olga said. "Come and get your friend." She said walking towards Rebecca with an electric rod jabbing her in the sternum causing her to cry out in pain.

The Rebecca clone ended the stream feed and left the club.

"Just like sitting under a tree when I was a kid all summer long waiting for the shadow to get to the bottom of the wall on the side of the house to go eat lunch." Jay said unlocking the handcuffs on Paige and August and unlocking the ankle cuffs on August." Crystal go get the ship ready for take off.

"Yes Master Chief." Crystal said as she walked out the back.

"Sorry folks I have to go on a rescue mission." Jay said to the crowd. "But don't worry, I will be back."
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

A space station is in orbit over the planet earth surrounded by wreckage of the battle that ended. A small cargo freighter left the hanger of the space station. The space craft has damage that is visible as it past the no where view in space. As the view spins to catch a glimpse of the ship entering the atmosphere as the burn tries to eat up the shields. The space ship goes to a city near the ocean and lands in an open garage near a magic comedy club. In the club the audience has been waiting for hours for the show to continue.

A man comes out from behind the curtain wearing black and red camouflage fatigues he has a red and black hockey mask on his face. "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages." He exclaimed. "Bloodwave has entered the building and is now on stage." Bloodwave paused for effect. "No need to applaud your vicious stares is rewarding enough." he said as he took off his mask revealing brown hair. "It's great to be back on earth even though I was gone for five hours. I bet you missed me with every bullet so far." he looked at the audience. "It's not like you all had anyplace to be. There is a massive mess around the space station in orbit. They tried to stop me from rescueing my crew member." He looked at the audience again. "The writer was trying to make a space battle without writing a space battle. So he had me fly freighter up to the space station with Paige, August and Tory Vic manning the consoles that control the turret guns. Crystal was monitoring the engineering console and Theresa was on the tactical console in charge of torpedo locks." He said as he looked back and saw Tory Vic ready to come out." So let's begin. I was walking to the ship as Crystal was doing the preflight check with Tory Vic."

"I said what a piece of chunk." Tory Vic said as she walked out wearing a yellow dress and brown pantyhose with yellow heels. "You said that it would make point five past light speed." She said. "what does that even mean?" she asked before Bloodwave could answer she asked another question. "Why did Crystal say we weren't going to leave the solar system?"

"Your job was to man the console that controlled the rear turret." Bloodwave said. "Is Rebecca still tied up."

"Yeah about that she said this is some rescue, you got me out of the space station, do you ever plan to untie me." Tory said.

"Okay bring her out." bloodwave s requested as the writer watches Spiderman wrap up the lizard in webs connected all around the hallway then throws Gwen Stacy out the window and catches her with a web line.

"Okay." Tory said as she goes back and comes back with a woman wearing a green dress, white pantyhose with green heels. Rebecca is being lead out with her arms behind her back. "Here she is."

"JayBee, I am so sorry I was captured." Rebecca said. "I was on my way to the club when an orc attacked me." She pleaded.

"Do you know the damage my ship sustained rescueing you." JayBee said as he approached Rebecca caressing her brown hair. "Now explain to me what the Orc Queen did to you."

"Well first I was shackled with my arms up to a chain coming down from the ceiling." Rebecca said. "I saw a monitor of your ship coming to save me." she looked away and tears dropped from her eyes. "The Orc Queen was furious that she was losing her pilots that after your ship was hit, she thought it was destroyed." She looked at JayBee "The Orc Queen was coming back to kill, she uncuffed the shackles and tied my hands behind my back to lead me to the nearest air lock and send me into space to join you." She said trying to free herself. "Then Paige and August arrived blasting their way to me. When they shot the Queen I ran towards them."

"yes, yes, I know the rest." bloodwave said. "well that concludes this stupid show." He said turning to the audience "Tory untie her so she can help Crystal repair the ship."

"Yes Master Chief." Tory said as she untied Rebecca's wrists.

"Rebecca and Tory stand there and look pretty." Bloodwave said. "I want all to say something to all my readers, thank you."
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic