The female instructor (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sockgag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The female instructor (F/m)

Post by sockgag »

This is my first story, i hope you like it. I am french, so sorry if the translation is not perfect.

It was my first summer camp, I was 11 years old. It was not my idea but that of my parents who felt that I needed to socialize more, being by nature very shy. It was quite a difficult experience, especially because of Cindy, a particularly kinky teacher, as I was going to learn the hard way.

She was very pretty, about thirty years old, quite tall, with a round face, brown eyes, dark brown hair, and rather generous forms. As much to say to you that it did not leave me indifferent. Me, I was quite thin and rather short for my age, puberty had not yet reached me, light brown hair slightly curled, and blue eyes.

The first few days, I was trying my best to make friends, which was a bit hard due to my shyness. Luckily, my roommates were pretty kind and patient to me. The hardest part were the activities in which I was often quite clumsy. It was still ok with the other monitors who were understanding, but what I dreaded the most was the activities with Cindy.

Unlike the others, she was not patient, and tended to push me around. "Come on, shake up a bit, big beta," or "you're really not that smart" were phrases that came out of his mouth regularly. I especially remember the time when we went horseback riding and when she said to the horse instructor pointing to me: "this one is a little clumsy", and as if that was not enough for her and came to me. Me, tousled my hair, insisting: "right, Hugo?" (That's my first name), which made the whole group laugh and made me blush like a tomato.

She had a daughter, also present in this camp who was a year younger than me and who was called Magda. She was pretty harsh on me herself, she often laughed at me and particularly liked to point out my mistakes or clumsiness in a voice loud enough for her mother to hear her and scold me.

But the experience that struck me the most happened towards the end of the first week (the length of stay was three weeks in all). On the morning of that fateful day, we were all gathered outside, sitting cross-legged around the director who outlined the activities for the day and the coming weeks. All the monitors were also present.

During the speech, I felt something tickle my ear and as I turned around I saw Magda and her friend Roxanne giggling. The latter waved a twig and tickled me with it to tease me. Seeing me turn around, the manager intervened: "Hugo, please stay focused, please." Caught off guard, I complied and tried to concentrate, but the tickling intensified. Several times I turned to protest, which caused me to be called to order several times. When I turned around I saw Roxanne and Magda placing their index finger on their mouth and doing "hush" to taunt me with a big smile.

"Okay this time, Hugo, that's too much! Says the director. "Leave it, I'll take care of it," Cindy's voice said, which I hadn't seen coming up behind me. Furious, I tried to protest, "No, it's Magdmmmmgght". Without warning, Cindy's hand covered my mouth, preventing me from speaking. Reflexively, I tried to pull her hand away but she managed to pin my arms behind my back with her legs and firm her grip on my mouth, bringing my face to her stomach. This caused general hilarity, and the headmaster seemed to be satisfied with it.

I had to endure the rest of the speech (which turned out to be quite a long time) under the control of Cindy gagging me with her hand. She never let go of her grip the whole time. I felt utterly helpless and humiliated, blushing all the more. I was totally embarrassed and at the same time very excited to be dominated by such a pretty woman, a feeling that I had never experienced before. I couldn't help but moan under her hand every now and then and squirm a little so excited I was, and then she held me tight. With her other hand which she placed under my jaw, she tilted my head back and even more against her stomach, so I couldn't help but look at her, she seemed to be having a lot of fun and winked at me. eye. From time to time, Magda and Roxane waved their twig on my belly so available which intensified my moans: "mmmmghhtmmmhh" and my movements, and Cindy to tell me laughing: "But have you finished wiggling like a maggot? Which made the people around us laugh. She had phenomenal strength, and believe it or not, I was unable to say even a word audibly, her hand was genuinely gagging at me, I even had a little trouble breathing at times. When the speech was over and everyone started to stand, she continued to hold me tight, I couldn't help but go, "mmmmhh? Questioningly, which made her tilt her head to the side with a huge smile. Magda and Roxanne were the last to leave, they waved goodbye to me and chanted "See you later, the maggot!" And left, hilarious. When everyone was gone, she said to me: "So, did you understand the lesson?" I nodded sharply as much as I could, moaning even louder ("mmmmmhhmmm"). "Alright, I shouldn't have to tie you up either, right? ". Terrified at the idea, I was shaking my head firmly from side to side while moaning (“mmmmggghhmmmhhh!”) And finally she released her grip, finally allowing me to take a deep breath and come to my senses. She stood up saying to me: "Come on, go join your comrades, little maggot!" ". It took a moment for me to realize what had just happened, and joining the others I was a little haggard.

The rest of the day was pretty painful, I couldn't help but hear reflections as I passed. The other boys seemed to consider me a bit like a wimp, and the girls happily laughed as I passed, remembering the scene everyone had witnessed. I kept thinking about Cindy's threat that she might tie me up, which scared me a lot. I thought she was bluffing, telling me the instructors wouldn't be allowed to treat us that way, but I also remembered the calm she had overpowered me with and thought she would be able to. On the other hand, I was also very excited about the prospect. I remember that in movies or cartoons, seeing a character tied up and gagged never left me indifferent, but I never thought about it more than that. Now, the thought of being helpless in Cindy's hands didn't completely displease me, and intrigued me a lot, I wondered what that would do. I didn't know it yet, but I would soon find out.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

MORE!!!!, Tie him up and gag him with panties!!!!!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. You did really good. Keep up the great work
sockgag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgag »

Thank you for your feedback, so here is the second part.

The day was drawing to a close and soon it was time to go to bed, so I joined my classmates in the dormitory. I put on my green cotton pajamas before getting into the covers. The monitors reminded us that it was forbidden to chat after 10:30 p.m., a rule that was rarely followed. So the discussions started around 10:45 p.m., and we were talking about things and things when the door opened to reveal an angry Cindy: "The next one I see talking will sleep with me in my room, and believe me it won't. will not be pleasant! Before leaving and closing the door. I don't know if it was a figment of my imagination, but it seemed like his gaze turned to me as he said this. "She's a little scary," declared my comrade Pierre, who was sleeping on the bed above mine, a few minutes later. "Yes, I agree," I replied. "I wouldn't have liked to have been in your shoes just now, that must have been embarrassing," Pierre continued. “Yes, it was very embarrassing. I never would have thought ... ". Suddenly, the door opened a second time on Cindy, whom no one had heard arriving. "Hugo, you come with me," she said. "W-what," I tried, but it wasn't just me who… ", she didn't let me finish:" It's you I heard, so don't argue, otherwise I'll come and get you myself . ". Not wishing to be humiliated any further, I decided to obey, so I stood up, put on my socks and followed her down the hall.

After closing the door to my dorm, I saw Magda, Cindy's daughter, listening quietly to the other dorm doors. "Fine," Cindy told me, "you stay here quietly without making any noise." A little scared, I nod silently. After they had inspected the other dormitories, they came back to me. "Well," Cindy said, "do you remember what I told you this morning? ". And then I saw Magda pull a roll of gray tape out of a bag. I then began to tremble slightly. "V-aren't you really going to do it? I tried in vain. A big smile spread over Cindy's face, "Oh, I'm afraid you have to learn to be an obedient boy." So she came behind me and locked my arms behind my back. "N-no, wait, s-if he vmmmmmmhh." With insane rapidity, she put her hand back over my mouth, while still holding my arms with her other arm. “Chhhht. You're gonna be quiet now, get it? ". The tone of his voice was so threatening that I slowly nodded. So Magda walked over, began to slap in front of me while smiling, and knelt down to tie my ankles together. I let her do it, while uttering some uncontrolled moans. She made four turns around my ankles, then came the turn of my hands. To do this, Cindy positioned herself in front of me while keeping a hand over my mouth, and ordered me to put my hands behind my back and let her daughter hold my wrists. When it was over, Cindy spoke to me again, "I'm going to take my hand away, so keep my lips closed, got it?" ". I nodded, she withdrew her hand and came back to stand behind me, hugging me in her arms. I felt ridiculous keeping my mouth shut, but Magda came back to face me, tore off a slap and placed it over my mouth, not hesitating to press it down. "Put two more pieces back, darling, I want him to be very quiet tonight," and then I couldn't help but utter a plaintive moan. With a cruel smile, Magda hastened to obey him. At the mercy I was in front of them, the situation made me lose control a little, shaking all the more. So when Cindy carried me on her shoulder, I couldn't help but moan and squirm even more, which made Magda laugh a lot, as they led me to Cindy's room.

As I was taken away, I found it hard to believe what was going on, wondering if I was dreaming (or having a nightmare), I really didn't know where I was anymore. We finally arrived at our destination, in Cindy's personal room, and she made me sit on her bed. "You're going to stay here very wisely while I change, okay? She told me, and addressing her daughter, "You keep an eye on him", before heading to his private bathroom (she apparently co-owned the lodge we were in). I found myself utterly ridiculous in the situation I was in, and I saw Magda watching me with a smirk. "Mmh, are you really silenced enough?" She asked, and I wanted to ask what she meant, but I could only utter an inaudible mmmmmmmhh. So she resumed: "Yeah, it's not bad but I think we can do better", and seeing that she tore off another piece of slap, I started to protest under my gag and to get agitated. was a little annoyed to be humiliated like that, but she threw herself astride me stretching out on the bed, and had no trouble applying the slap to my mouth, under my frantic protests ("mmmmmmhhhmmmm!). "There, keep quiet, maggot!" ", And tears started to form on my cheeks, helpless as I was.

As I struggled furiously (but unnecessarily), Magda continued her comments, "You must be very comfortable sleeping tonight", and then she turned to my legs, still astride me, brought them back. towards her and proceeded to take off my socks, which she brought back to her nose: "pffou, you smell strong, maggot", and then she applied them to my nose, despite my efforts to try to push my face away. Cindy came out of the bathroom just then, and said to her daughter: "Come on, my dear, it's time to go to bed, you tortured him enough for tonight, poor boy" . She complied, but before leaving, she whispered in my ear, "Sweet dreams, princess," and to deposit a kiss on my mouth sealed by the slap. When she was finally gone, I found myself face to face with Cindy who declared: "Good, both of us now".
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Lovely story, poor MC XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic