The bet (f/fff) part 2 / +question for the story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The bet (f/fff) part 2 / +question for the story

Post by Dany Osewat »

It was a sunny hot Sunday morning in Sophie’s and Liz’s house. Their parents were away in business trip and the wouldn’t return until late the evening. Sophie had invited her best friends Lucy and Alicia for sleepover. The night the girls watched horror movies and they wake up in 11 ΑΜ to eat breakfast. Liz was sleeping

Sophie and Alicia were 16 years old and Lucy was 17. Sophie was a tall nice-looking girl with long brown hairs. She was scout and liked dance. Alicia was a beautiful short girl with black hairs and round face and a huge smile who liked to try new experiences. Lucy was a short girl with blonde hairs and blue eyes and was a scout like Sophie. Sophie’ sister Liz was 13 years old with very long hairs, who loved to sing.
After the breakfast, the 3 girls went to Sophie’s room and soon get bored

“Come on Alicia, think something” Sophie said. “You always do”
“Let’s do something we hadn’t done ever” Alicia said, and Sophie nodded
“What about a game?”
Lucy got up and walked around “Do you want to play true or dare?”
“We said something we haven’t done” Sophie said loudly
“Hey clever Lucy do you dare for a challenge” Alicia said laughing
“Let’s found some funny challenge online” Sophie opened her phone and sat on her bed
“Good idea Sophie. Find something extraordinary” Alicia suggested
Sophie was looking in her phone skeptical “How about blindfolded drawing challenge?”
“Nah boring” Alicia made a face
“Eating sour lemon without any expressions challenge?”
“Not enough extraordinary” Lucy said and sat on the armchair
“This is good” Sophie said excited “Escape challenge”
“What is that” Alicia asked, “It’s like escape rooms?”
“No. Escape for bondage” Sophie explained
“I love it” Alicia clapped “Let’s do it”
“Me and Sophie can do practice in knots, which we learn in scouts” Lucy thought “Sophie do you have ropes, don’t you have?”
“Yes I have, and my dad has more, I could bring them” Sophie replied and got up. “But for sure I want to be the first to be tied up”
“No way” Alicia stopped her “When we try something new I am the first to try it”
“Not this time” Sophie shook her head
“HEY. I always can tie both of you” Lucy laughed “You will be my little prisoners. Also I want to practice, I am not very good on knots”
“O yes good idea Lucy. I think the ropes are enough. I will go the get them” Sophie said. Alicia agreed too
After 3 minutes Sophie returned with roughly ten ropes and a duct tape role “Hey Alicia we will be able to escape immediately. I am sure she won’t do a good job”
Alicia took the duct tape and asked if it was for gagging
“Sure I can gag you if you want” Lucy said and started to unwrap the ropes
“Definitely I want to be gagged” Alicia said “Let’s do this”

“How about a bet Lucy” Sophie proposed
Lucy, who had already unwrapped the ropes looked her showing interest “What bet?”
“If we escape both we will tie you up as strict as possible. To show you how the real knots are” Sophie looked her and grinned and Alicia said “Yes we must do this. Make her totally helpless”
“Ok bitches I am in. I will do my best though” Lucy agreed and Sophie and Alicia high five
“If for someone reason we don’t be able to escape when she must release us?” Sophie asked Alicia “Half an hour?”
“No no wait a minute” Lucy raised her hand “If you don’t be able to escape that’s mean I win the bet. And you will be in my mercy until I untie you”
“That’s fair” Alicia said
“Ok but for how long? Let’s set a limit. And what will do to us?” Sophie wanted to know
“How about 1 hour? And I will undoubtedly tickle you to death” Lucy smiled
“Ok satanic bitch let’s start” Sophie said
“Do your worst”

“Hands behind your back ladies” Lucy said, and the two girls obeyed
Lucy grabbed a rope and started tying Sophie hands and then moved to her elbows “Don’t blame us lady please” Alicia mocked when Lucy tied her hands.
Then Lucy ordered Sophie to sit on her bed to tie her legs. She was giving her best and she was trying to tie the best knots that she could. She tied Sophie’s legs and knees and asked if she was okay. Sophie replied that was good and ready to win the bet. Lucy repeated the process and tied as strict as possible the legs and knees of Alicia, who was enjoying the whole game. “Shut me up and let me start untie myself” said
“Can I use something else to gag you except tape?” Lucy asked “I mean something must be in your mouths and then tape over it”
“I have some stress balls you could use” Sophie said and tried to untie her hands “In that drawer”
“Stop trying to untie yourself until I finish bitch. This is unfair” Lucy said and grab 2 stress balls from the drawer. “Ok ladies open up”
Alicia opened her mouth and let Lucy to put the ball inside. “Mphh” said, while Lucy was taking the tape. She started to wrap it around Alicia’s face and stopped after the third time
“Good. Your turn Sophie. Any last words?”
“Please don’t let us many hours tied up, if we don’t loose” Sophie pleased
“Don’t worry you are sure that you will untied yourself” Lucy teased her before she put the ball in Sophie’s mouth. “Tasty?” “Nhho” Sophie said and Lucy started to wrap the tape around her face “4 times for you baby because you have a big mouth” explained.

Lucy got up and looked her 2 friends. Alicia was sitting in the floor and Sophie in her bed. “Ok babies you can start in 3. 2. 1. Now” said and looked in her clock. “If you are not untied by 12.30 P.M, I will start tickling you until 1.30 P.M”
Alicia and Sophie started to try loosing themselves and Lucy sat in the armchair and grabbed her phone. She checked on her Instagram and then she looked Sophie “Your Boyfriend went hiking. Did you know it?” Sophie groaned and nodded “Do you want to send him a picture of you? I think he would love to see you tied up” Sophie tried to say no, but he managed to say only “Mgn” “Ok I am kidding you idiot, But I think I must take a few photos of you for myself”
Then she got up and opened her photo on Camera. “Smile Alicia” Lucy took 3 photos of Alicia and 5 of Sophie “You are so adorable” said and kissed Sophie on her cheek. “Let’s take and some selfies. Smile please” Lucy took some selfies with the 2 girls “Oh I am sorry, I prevent you of loosing yourselves “Please continue”

Another 10 minutes passed, and the time was 12.25 P.M. Alicia was near to untie her hands, while Sophie was still far away “Five more minutes babies. Sophie I don’t think that you will win. You are as helpless as when you started” Sophie groaned loudly “You both should prepare for the tickling attack” Lucy said and sat one the chair. “I guess I become better. These are good knots”
Soon the time was 12.30 P.M. and Lucy started laughing “Time is over you losers. How are you feeling Sophie?” Lucy approached the tied up and gagged Alicia and said, ‘It is time to make you laugh”. Alicia said ”Snngg” and Lucy replied “Ok let’s have some fun”
Lucy sat on the floor and took off Alicia’s pink socks “Are you ticklish Alicia?”
Alicia tried to say “Please” but nothing came up. “Well let’s find out” Lucy said and start to tickle Alicia’s soles
After 4 minutes of intense tickling Alicia was laughing and groaned to Lucy to stop
“What did you said? Sorry I don’t understand you with that gag”
“Stppm”
“Oh do you want to tickle more. Ok then” Lucy said happily, and Alicia almost cried
Soon Lucy moved to Alicia ribs and armpits but then she realized that she has spent much time to Alicia. She turned to Sophie “Sophie my dear I almost forgot you. I am so sorry. Let’s take care of your soles too, shall we” Lucy took of Sophie’s white socks and said ”Your socks stink Sophie, smell them” She put the socks in front of Sophie’s nose and Sophie groaned in disgust. Lucy then let them in the bedside table and started tickling Sophie’s soles “Poor Sophie” Sophie turned out o be more ticklish than Alicia and was laughing and trying to hit Lucy with her feet to make her stop. “Don’t be a bad girl Sophie. You lose a bet, you must deal with consequences”

After 5 minutes Lucy ordered Sophie to lie on the floor next to Alicia. Sophie looked her concerned. “I want to tickle you both at the same time silly. In half an hour I have to untie you” Sophie with Lucy’s help managed to lie in the floor. “Ok babies I will go to drink some water. I will be back in two minutes don’t go anywhere. Bye bye” With these teasing words Lucy left the room closing the door go to drink water
When she returned she saw surprised the door of Sophie’s room open. She got in and saw Liz, Sophie’s sister looking the tied-up girls
“What the hell are you doing?” Liz asked when se saw Lucy
“Oh good morning Liz. We had a bet with Sophie and Alicia. They didn’t untie themselves and now I tickle them, because I win the bet” Lucy explained and Liz laughed “If they had untied themselves, they would have tied me instead, but they didn’t’
“Poor girls” Liz said and approached her sister “Hey big sister is everything good down there?”. Sophie moaned and tried to get up
“Can I participate Lucy?? Please..?” Liz asked Lucy, doing puppy eyes
“Ok why not” Lucy said. “What do you want to do”
“Tie me up” Liz said “I want the same bet with them”
“Ok little girl” Lucy said without second though “Sit on the bed and I will tie you up”
Liz sat on the bed and after five minutes she was bound and gagged in the same way as Alicia and Sophie. “Enjoy Liz. I will tickle the girls while you are trying to escape”

Lucy continued tickling Sophie and Alicia on the floor at the same time. Some minutes after the 2 girls were exhausted “Ok have a little break before the final round” Lucy said and sat on the chair “You know with you all tied up, I can easily leave you here, rob your house and leave. Little robber Lucy” Lucy laughed and checked on her phone for a while.
But 2 minutes after when she looked Liz, she saw her almost free “Liz you little bitch you escaped” Only 15 minutes had passed by when she had tied her up. Liz untied her hands and then her feet and took off her gag, while Lucy was clapping her hands. “Congrats Liz”
Liz got up and smiled “Thank you Lucy. I think it’s time to tie you up”
Lucy was shocked “What?”
“I said the same bet you did with Sophie and Alicia. You said ok little girl. No I am free, and I have to tie you up”
“No no wait” Lucy said, “It is misunderstanding” But then she realized that Liz was right. She had fallen on Liz’ trap.
She looked Sophie and Alicia, who were groaning and trying to loose, to stop Liz tie up Lucy
“It was a bet Lucy. Come on. Hands behind your back” Liz said grinning
Lucy decided to obey. “Ok you win” She thought Liz would untie them after a while. She was only a little girl. She put her hands behind her back and turned around.

Liz grabbed some ropes and tied her up in the same way as Sophie and Alicia. Lucy realized that was very strict. Then Liz ordered her to open her mouth. Lucy did it and Liz gagged him with a scarf inside her mouth and 4 rounds of tape around her face. Then Liz helped Lucy to sit on Sophie’s bed. Sophie and Alicia were shooting to Liz to untie them
“My sister and her two best friends are tied up and completely in my mercy. What can I do now?” Liz looked her sister who begged her with her eyes. “Oh I know. It’s time for a new bet. I am going to have breakfast . I will come back in thirty minutes or so. If you have escaped you can do anything to me. But if you are not you will be my 3 captive pets” Liz smiled. “How about that?
The 3 girls groaned loudly.
“So have fun girls. See you in thirty. Bye bye”

To be continued
Say what do you want to happen next if you like..
Last edited by Dany Osewat 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

This is glorious! I really like the setup you created!

Regarding the question of how this should continue, well, it would be a shame If our three damsels in distress would escape just like that, wouldn't it?

So I propose that Liz first gets to have some fun with them, then later they escape and get revenge. ;)
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Super fun story so far, can't wait to see how it turns out
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A well done first part!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Part 2

Thirty minutes after that Liz returned in her sister’s room and found them still tied up and gagged. “You 3 lost the bet. It’s time to have some fun. Allow me to bring some more ropes and things”

When Liz came back the 3 girls spun around hysterically. “Heyy. Before we start does anyone want to pee? You will be tied up for long, that’s why I ask”. Sophie and Alicia nodded
“Good. But. Sophie I think that’s you who are making fun of me because I pee a lot. How about to not allow you to pee now? I think that’s excellent idea” Sophie looked her angrily. “Nggng”
“So Alicia lets untie your feet to go pee”
Liz untied Alicia’s feet and knees and helped her to go to the bathroom to pee. After a while they came back. Liz retied and gag Alicia again. “So” Liz said “I watched some videos in you tube when I was eating, because I want to tie you up even more and make you totally helpless. How about that girls”
The girls tried to say no, but Liz didn’t seem to care about their opinion

“Alicia come over here. Next to the desk. Good girl. Lie in your belly please”
Alicia sat down and lie in her belly. Then Liz grabbed a rope and bend Alicia’s knees. With the rope connected the foot rope with the hands rope, putting her in a very strict hogtie “This is called hogtie. Do you like it?”
Alicia tried to ask why she was doing this to them, but she managed to say “Whh sdn ttmss?” Liz understood the question and said “Because its fan”
Then she repeated the hogtie process in Lucy who was on Sophie’s bed. In the end she hogtied Sophie. “3 beautiful helpless girls” said while tickling Sophie’s soles. “Lets do something else too”
Liz got up and grabbed one little string, returned to Sophie’s soles and she tied the string around Sophie’s big toes. “Excellent” said. Sophie didn’t like it so much. “Pzzz lzz” tried to say. “Unydggm”
“Not yes sis” Liz grabbed another string and took off Lucy’s black socks. “Nice toes Lucy. Do you want to tie them together?”
“Nnn” Lucy begged her
“Sure you will” Liz said and tie her big toes. Then repeated the process and tied Alicia’s toes giving her a little tickling

Liz looked the girl and clapped happy “We are done of tying. Time for gag you again in a different way”
The girls groaned concerned
“Well I have your socks and I think it will be more interesting to gag you with them” Liz laughed sneakily
“MHHHGGG” Lucy moaned and soon the other two did the same
“I see you like it too. Let’s start with Lucy who seem to like it even more”
Liz approached Lucy and untapped the gag and then pulled the scarf out of her mouth. Lucy started puffing “Liz please you need to stop this. You have already torture us please”
“Come on it is a funny experience. Which socks do you want to be gagged with? Yours, Sophie’s?”
“It is not funny for us anymore” Lucy said
“Ok let’s gag you with Sophie’s socks. They stink” Liz grabbed Sophie’s socks and Lucy started crying “Please”
“Wait I have another idea. Be right back” Liz left the room and came back after one minute with 3 socks “These are mine. I wore them yesterday and the previous day. It is one for each one of you’ explained
“Please noο” Lucy said. Liz took Sophie’s socks again and one of her owns and put them in Lucy’s mouth. Then she took the tape and wrap it 7 times around her face.

‘Alicia your turn” said and took off Alicia’s gag
“Why are you doing this to us” Alicia asked crying
“Because you are bitches and you never spoke to me. You act like I am a little child. You need a lesson” Liz said “That’s why”
“Liz we are very sorry for this, but you need to stop. Right now”
“I must give you a lesson. Open up”
Alicia shut her mouth “Ok Alicia” Liz said and closed Alicia’s nose with her hand. After a while Alicia opened her mouth and Liz put inside Lucy’s socks and one of her owns. “Enjoy your meal Alicia” said while was wrapping the tape around Alicia’s face for 8 times
“Sophie you left” When Liz took her sister’s gag off Sophie looked her angrily and said “You are gonna regret this so much”
“Oh shut up finally” Liz said and put in Sophie’s mouth the socks of Alicia and the last of her owns. Then she finished the gag wrapping 10 times around Sophie’s face

“Don’t worry we are not finished yet” Liz said and sat on the bed holding one scarf. “You must be blindfolded to be totally helpless. Bye bye Lucy” said blindfolding Lucy with a red scarf and Lucy started to cry again
Liz then Blindfolded Alicia with a black scarf and her sister with also a black scarf “Enjoy it big sister”
“Its time for another torture now” Liz said “I am going to find your shoes. Please don’t go anywhere” Liz laughed and left

She returned with 3 shoes, one was Lucy’s, one Alicia’s and one Sophie’s
“I have 3 shoes, which I will use to take care of your nose” Liz said
“Lucy you have in your mouth Sophie’s socks so I think that’s fair to put to your nose Alicia’s shoe. What do you think?” Liz teased her and tickled her soles
“HNNGMM” Lucy said
“Ok then” Liz took Alicia’s white tennis shoe and put it in front of Lucy’s nose “Nice smell right? Let’s tie it to your head” said and grabbed the duct tape role. She wrapped the tape around Lucy’s head a few times, so she couldn’t get rid of it.
Despite Alicia’s heavily protests, Liz tied Sophie’s shoe in her nose in the same way as she did with Lucy “It is very amusing right Alicia? Take deep breathes for more fun”

Then she ended the process tying Lucy’s old black shoe in Sophie’s nose. This was the smelliest of all. “Don’t worry Lucy, Sophie will take care of your shoe” Liz said and got up.
The 3 girls were hogtied, gagged with socks, blindfolded, toetied and forced to smell someone’s else shoe. It was 2 P.M Liz started tickling Alicia and Sophie’s soles and the two of them made noises like a pig “Mhhhhhgu” Sophie said and despite Liz didn’t understand replied that she agree.
“Ok girls I will go to my room for a while. Be quiet I will be back soon for more fun ok? Byeee” Liz said and walked off the room
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good second part :D I wonder what Liz further plans are :)
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Do you want Liz to continue the torture or do you think it is time for revenge?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult choice ... why not combining both? First Liz continues - than is careless and gets captured.
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Nice really liking this so far. Wonder what will happen next.
Nandaxyz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nandaxyz »

That was good :D ,i think is it time those three will escape then get revenge to liz :lol:
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Awesome, love the part she asked about being gagged hahah
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic