Ashley and her cousins have a little fun with her boyfriend (fmF/M) - Complete Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ashley and her cousins have a little fun with her boyfriend (fmF/M) - Complete Story

Post by Tugs4fun »

Here's a little follow up story to the last one I wrote. If you read and enjoyed that, you'll know the characters, but it's not necessary to have read it. The last one might have been a little slow or boring, hopefully this one will have more action for you! I changed the protagonists name because I just thought it suited the character better, but it's kind of a carry-over story. Also I changed the gf from f to F, I guess she turned 18. I hope you enjoy!

Part 1
“Come on, they’re waiting for us!” Ashley called to Curt as she walked in to enter her aunt and uncle’s house. The 19 year-old Curt was home from college and when his still-in-high school girlfriend Ashley had asked him to come along for a day of babysitting her cousins, he gladly obliged. He wanted to spend time with her, and he liked her two young cousins and their parents; he thought they were the most normal in her family. They were greeted by Ashley’s aunt, “Thanks so much Ashley… and Curt, what a nice surprise! I’m so glad you’re here, the kids love you.” Her husband was already out firing up the car, and before leaving she told her two kids, Megan and Tyler “We’ll be home late so I’ll see you in the morning. Be good, don’t scare away Curt!”

The two kids were happy to see their cousin and greeted her and her boyfriend. She was generally good with them and much more active than their other boring babysitters. Her cousins were regular kids, energetic and rambunctious, but not badly behaved. Curt thought Ashley seemed even more hyper and excited than the kids. Tyler, who was 9, wanted to play catch with Curt, but he told him it was a little dreary out, maybe they could do something inside with a nerf ball. Curt had liked getting to know the 2 young cousins since he started dating Ashley. He only had a younger sister, so he liked having a boy 10 years younger than him, to treat like a little brother. Ashley smiled, “good idea Curt. Tyler, you should hang around Curt, he’s strong and athletic, you’ll turn out like him!” Megan was a little pouty. “Hey, come on, the boys can’t just ditch us!” She was 11, and had a little bit of a crush on her cousin’s boyfriend, as young kids sometimes do on older kids or adults.

Ashley smiled “Hmm, well Megan, I was going to wait until later, but since you mention it, I have a game we can all play!” The kids were excited. “Twister? Tag?... Cops and robbers?” Ashley was shaking her head, “No… well, you’re getting close. It’s two teams… it’s Cowboys and Indians!” Tyler spoke up, “I want to be on Curt’s team!” Before Curt could respond in the affirmative, Ashley responded to him. “No, I’ve got a better idea Tyler. Since we’re all cousins, it’ll be 3 on 1, and we’re the Indians.” Megan loved the idea, but Tyler was skeptical until Ashley convinced him. “Tyler, you can show Curt how strong and tough you are by helping to capture him! You’re gonna be our best warrior!”

Curt listened to Ashley and then turned to Tyler, “don’t worry Tyler, I’ll go easy on you, and probably Megan too. I don’t know about Ashley though! Maybe if I win, you can both join me?” Curt was trying to have a little fun with the game and he liked that he and Ashley were kind of flirting back and forth with it. Curt thought it seemed pretty playful, and asked Ashley if there were even any rules or were they just going to run around with the kids. Ashley told him the house belonged to them, they could hide, Curt had to find them on his own and “disable” them. But if they ambushed him, they won. Part of him loved the idea of getting “ambushed” by his girlfriend, but of course he wanted to keep it centered around the kids. “And what does the winner get?” Ashley smirked a little and lightly touched his shoulder, “The winner gets to do whatever they please with the loser!”

Curt conspicuously looked toward the stove and oven and said with a smile, “hmmm, I’m trying to think of what I have a taste for!” Ashley shot back, “I don’t think you’ll be tasting anything too savory!” Megan than approached Curt, “So Curt, if we win and we capture you, we get to do whatever we want with you, right?” Curt smiled down on the girl, “Okay Megan, if you win, I’m all yours.” He figured maybe she would want something simple like to give him a hug or a piggyback ride, or take them for ice cream or something.

Ashley, who was wearing leggings/compression pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt had put on her moccasin style slippers. “Okay Mr. Cowboy, we just have to get you to look the part. You already have jeans on, why don’t you keep your boots on, and we’ll finish it off.” It had been dry when they arrived, so Ashley’s aunt had told Curt he could leave his rubber soled brown boots on. He kept these on in addition to his jeans and long sleeved / thermal blue shirt. Curt obliged and Ashley then went to a bedroom, fetched a red bandana, and returned to tie it around his neck. “Perfect! I love bandanas… they have so many uses.”

They finally started the game, and Curt was told to wait in the garage and count to 60 while covering his eyes. The last thing he saw was Ashley taking the hand of each cousin and leading them into the house. “I can’t wait to get him!” he heard from Megan. He finished counting and made his way into the house, checking the kitchen and living room. There was no sign of them downstairs, and he didn’t want to venture into the basement yet, instead turning upstairs. Tyler’s bedroom also appeared to be empty. Curt then had to choose between the master bedroom and Megan’s. He really didn’t want to go in the bedroom of his girlfriend’s aunt and uncle, so he chose the other. He slowly approached the door and entered, and immediately checked behind the open door. There was nobody hiding behind it, and he cautiously proceeded forward, taking note of the bathroom and closet nearby. He was shocked that nobody was making noise, especially Ashley, who was never very quiet!

He thought he heard a sound coming back from the hall and turned around. Not a second later, he felt two jolts of force collide with the back of his legs quickly followed by screaming. Although quite strong, the blows knocked him back a little and the kids were screaming, “Gotcha!” Curt recovered and turned around again kind of laughing as the kids tried to wrestle against his legs. Before he could even say anything though, he heard something behind him, and his vision was quickly distorted. Ashley, who’d been hiding in the other bedroom, had snuck up behind him as the kids attacked and forced a butterfly catching net over his head around his face. It was just big enough to fit around, which made his vision more blurry.
“Hands up, cowboy! Now!”
“Ashley?”
“No talking, now get ‘em up!”

With his vision still blurred from the net, Curt raised both hands.
“Higher!... Good. Now slowly turn around so you’re facing me.”
Curt obeyed and turned as the kids loosened their grip on his legs.
“Uh, Ashley, is this net clean?”
“I told you no talking! You can only talk when we tell you to!”

She was trying to sound in character but was also giggling, giddy that she’d gotten him to play along. Curt was a little uneasy. He had two kids holding onto his legs with a net over his head. He thought about just overpowering the kids and then tackling Ashley and tickling her or something, but he thought the kids would be really mad at him, and he also was worried he might hurt them. He really liked that Tyler looked up to him, so he didn’t want to disappoint him. He also didn't want to disappoint Megan, as he suspected that she had a little crush on him, which he really thought was funny since she was 11. He was most worried about Ashley.

“So if you want to talk, here’s what you can say. You can say that you lost and we won, and you surrender.” Curt sighed a little, and with the net still covering his head, repeated it unenthusiastically.
“And now we can do whatever we want with you.”
“Okay… you can do whatever you want with me.”
“No, the whole thing again!”
“Come on, Ashley” She responded by jiggling the net up and down over his head and hair as she and Megan giggled.
“Okay, okay! I lost, you won, and I surrender. You can do whatever you want with me.”
“Good!” She lifted the net finally, allowing Curt to raise his head a little and see clearly.

As the kids held onto his legs, and his hands still were up, Ashley leaned down toward them a little, and with the tone almost of a kindergarten teacher asked them giddily, “do you want to tie him up?” “Yeah, yeah!” They both seemed to be clamoring for it. Megan in particular seemed very excited. “Can we tie him up extra tight Ashley?” Her cousin giggled, “of course!” Curt rolled his eyes a little, “uh, Ashley… I don’t know.” Ashley was just kind of looking at him playfully, but then made a stern look. “You heard them cowboy! We’ve had a pow wow, and we’re going to tie you up and then torture you.” Ashley then asked her two cousins if they liked playing this game, and if they wanted to continue which they both cheered for.

“Good! I’ll be right back. Take him down to our village, and make sure you hold onto him!” as if the two kids could stop the 19 year-old, athletic young man. “If he tries anything let me know, I’ll make him pay for it.” She turned to Curt “Just keep those hands up. If you’re good, I might release you later!” Ashley turned to exit the front door while the two kids started arguing about how to transport the prisoner. Tyler told Megan that Curt should keep his hands up since that’s what Ashley wanted, Megan wanted him to put his hands behind his back. “I want to hold onto his arms as he goes down! That’s also what Ashley said.” They compromised and he kept his hands up as they walked him down the stairs, before ordering his hands behind him once they reached the first floor. They each grabbed an arm and walked him down to the finished basement. Curt was playing along; not minding at all giving the kids some fun. He was more worried what his mischievous girlfriend was scheming up.

Ashley almost skipped her way down the stairs while swinging a plastic grocery bag, and was delighted to see the kids had Curt on his knees with his hands on top of his head. “Ooh, you made him go on his knees, good idea!" The two cousins grinned as they had assisted in the capture of their enemy! Ashley then told them that this cowboys was too dangerous and needed to be bound before he could be properly tortured. Curt scoffed, "Heh, the only way Ashley could torture anyone is by making them listen to her all day." He had meant it just in jest, but Ashley was a little hurt by the way it came out, and said, "oh really? Well, you're going to be enduring a lot more than that once you're tied up. Bring him up!"

The basement had several vertical poles which were supporting a main beam and were covered with a faux wooden veneer. The three "Indians" dragged their captive to the pole. "Hands behind!" Ashley ordered. Curt obeyed, and with his hands on the other side of the pole, Ashley forced his palms against each other and began binding his hands. As she wrapped a cinch between the two, she looked at Tyler, "Hey Tyler, why don't you show me what you've learned in scouts and tie Curt's ankles? I'm sure he'll be very impressed by how well you tie him up! Curt's hands were already tied and his back was against the pole, but his feet were together and a little more in front and he was almost leaning back. Upon Ashley's command, Tyler set upon Curt's feet like a banshee and began furiously wrapping his ankles with rope, right at the top of his brown leather boots and jeans.

As his bonds became tighter, and his movements became restricted, Curt wondered if he should have agreed to all of this. He had certainly been strong enough to stop it before, but with the ropes quickly wrapping around him, he was now at the mercy of Ashley and her two little minions.
Last edited by Tugs4fun 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine beginning! Looking forward to part two.:D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

milagros317 wrote: 3 years ago Fine beginning! Looking forward to part two.:D
Thanks! Started on part 2 hope to post soon
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 2

Unfortunately for Curt, the ropes tying his hands and ankles were just the beginning. Although the muscular former high school athlete had been more than strong enough to stop his girlfriend, he had played along with her, and was now starting to worry about what was in store for him. Ashley was certainly a loving girlfriend, but she could be quite mischievous and a little childish compared to her more cautious boyfriend. Then there was his girlfriend’s cousin Megan who seemed to very much like him, and also like the sight of him tied up. As he stood with his hands bound behind a pole, and his ankles wrapped in rope in front of him with his knees locked out, her cousin looked him over with a pensive look.

“Ashley, I thought you said we’d tie him up extra tight, all we’ve done is tie his hands behind his back.”

Ashley smiled almost in a fiendish way, “Hmmm, so you’re saying maybe we need some more rope? Is that it, Megan?”

“Yeah, did you bring more?” she responded hopefully.

“Hmmm, I don’t know… do you think THIS is enough?”

She flipped over the paper grocery bag and a pile of ropes were now on the ground. The kids were thrilled.
“We get to use all of these on Curt!?”
“You better use them all!” She grinned and turned to him. “You see, Curt has been a very naughty cowboy. He came to our house – I mean our territory- and was very cocky and thought he was in charge. He thought he’d win easily! Well my man, when you face our family – I mean our tribe – you better fight to win! Oh well… we won, you lost, we can do… oh would you repeat it for me?”

Curt sighed a little bit humiliated and repeated the line she’d told him to say earlier. He didn’t appreciate her gloating but also thought she was still being a little flirty and really wondered what they were going to do with - or to -him. Were they really going to torture him? Or was it just talk for the game?

“Now, time to get to work! Megan, help me rope up his upper body, Tyler, work on his lower body, and don’t be shy!” She looked at Curt, “He’s moved up from cub scouts to boy scouts you know! I bet he ties better knots than you could!” The three of them all set upon their captive and began wrapping him up in the ropes Ashley had brought. Curt was glad he had worn long sleeves as Ashley had brought a hemp rope. It wasn’t terribly thick, but it was more on the course side. Tyler, motivated by his cousin, wrapped more rope tightly above the kneecaps and then another wrapping in the mid-thigh. He was actually impressed with Tyler’s skill, and told him so, hoping it might help him if Ashley tormented him too bad. “You’re doing a really good job tying me up, Tyler! I won’t be able to free my legs… maybe my upper body, since Ashley’s tying me there.”

Ashley and Megan meanwhile, started with his chest. Ashley ignored his little remark, just smirking and yanking the rope, but Megan grabbed his arms from behind and said, “what about me Curt, I’m the one who wanted to tie you tight!” He wanted to stay on Megan’s good side, “oh you’re doing fine too Megan. You can make sure Ashley’s tying me up right, since she’d probably screw it up!”

They made several turns around him a little below the shoulders that included his arms, and then again around the sternum, also including the arms. The ropes were all knotted in the back. Now, at this point, Curt was wrapped up very tightly, but he remained fairly loose from the pole, with only his hands being tied behind it. As Ashley and her cousins giggled at him, he could still slide his body up and down some. “Wait, I think we need to secure him more.” Megan was concerned. She took another rope and tied it around his stomach, directly to the pole, which helped a little. Tyler then spoke up and said he knew what to do. With an ample supply of rope left, he doubled them up and fed the folded end through Curt’s knee bonds, and then put the loose ends through the loop, making a knot that was perpendicular to Curt’s bonds. He then took the slack and wrapped it around the pole until Curt’s knees were tightly pinned and bound to the pole. He repeated the same process all the way up his body until he was completely tightened to the pole.

Ashley beamed. “Okay, I think he’s tied up pretty tight!” Curt rolled his eyes a little, “you think?” The ropes were digging into his jeans and thermal shirt, and he was genuinely surprised how tightly he’d been bound. Ashley was teasing him, but he still thought they’d go easy and let him go. She gripped his chin with her hand. “You know, you’re lucky you’re such a handsome cowboy, otherwise we might burn you at the stake! Maybe we’ll just leave you like this and see if you can escape?”

Of course, Tyler looked up to Curt and didn’t want to see him fail. “You’re not gonna hurt him are you Ashley?” Curt tugged against his bonds a little and blurted out “Ha! Ashley couldn’t hurt me if she tried.” She tilted her head with a little look of surprise. “Wow cowboy, you’re pretty cocky for someone who’s been tied to a post by his girlfriend.” She then walked closer to him and lightly dragged her index finger along his shoulder and then along the ropes restraining his chest. “You know Curt, all those times you beat me in bowling and air hockey and video games, you were always so cocky!” Curt wondered where her little gloating lecture was leading. “Come on Ashley, you know I was just kidding around.” She smirked, “Well, I guess I’ll just be kidding around when I keep you as my captive for the rest of the day.” Curt was mostly just embarrassed and started pressing against his chest bonds and trying to move his hips and legs. He thought he’d appeal to Tyler. “Hey Tyler, how about you untie me? I can’t play with you when I’m tied up like this.”

Ashley interjected, “Haha, Tyler did his job, he helped capture you! Of course you’re not gonna play with him… we’re gonna play with you!” Then she tilted her head a little, “but before we do, there’s one more thing to do.” Curt furrowed his brow in cautious curiosity. “Play with me? You’ve tied me up so tight I can barely move anything!” Ashley turned to her cousins, “I think this cowboy talks a little too much. He might not be able to move his body, but his jaw and mouth sure move a lot. Should we gag him?”

“What’s that?” The kids were young and seemed intrigued but didn’t even know what the word meant. “You know like in movies when they cover someone’s mouth who’s been kidnapped? … or when your cousin’s boyfriend babysits you and you capture him?” Both cousins kind of nodded for a second, “oh, right, that’s what that’s called… Yeah! Gag him!”

Curt had been a pretty good sport about getting bound, but he did not want to be gagged. “Come on Ashley, no gag! No!” She just smiled tickling his shoulder a little, “I don’t think you’re in any position to be making demands, young man!” She moved her fingers up to his neck and started unknotting the bandana she’d put there. “I think I have another use for this little item.” Curt pressed his lips and looked up a little, and tried to stick his chest out as much as possible in defiance, trying to tell Ashley to not even try.

“Megan… tickle him.”

Her cousin’s face lit up as she ran her fingers all over his upper body; abs, ribs, chest and shoulders. Curt began shaking against the ropes and held his jaw firm as he struggled not to laugh. His face turned a little red and laughs were coming out of his nose. Ashley stared at his face in amusement, and then casually plugged his nose, causing his mouth to finally break open. Ashley immediately stuffed the bandana in and instructed Megan to hold it in place. Her cousin’s hands almost shook with excitement as she reached up with both hands and hand-gagged her cousin’s boyfriend, holding one hand over the mouth and another on his head.

Curt saw Ashley disappear behind him and then saw a rope pulled between her two hands in front of him, and for a second believed she was going to try to choke him as some kind of “torture” gimmick. His eyes bugged out, thinking, “is she insane!” He was almost relieved when the rope was merely pulled into his mouth to hold the bandana gag in place to the sound of Ashley’s giggling. However, not only did the rope gag further mute his muffles, it also pinned his head motionless as Ashley had knotted it tightly around the pole. The strong 185-pound 19 year-old was now completely restrained. His resistance to the gagging had made his breathing heavier, making the movement of his chest against the ropes the only thing moving other than his fingers. He hadn’t resisted too much as he was tied up, but he now he was struggling to no avail. The most he could get was less than an inch from side-to-side as he struggled back and forth. His girlfriend and cousins just formed a little audience, mesmerized by his struggles.

Ashley, proud of herself, giggled. “How you doing there?”

Curt muffled “really tight! How long like this? Which came out “Mmmrry mmmmttt. Mmmphh mmom mrrm mmpphh?

“Oh really, you want stay tied up for a while… cool!”

“MMMMPPPHH! mmphh, mmmoo.”

Ashley made a fake surprised/flattered face, “Wow, that’s really nice Curt! I love you too! You know you’re a really good public speaker.”

She circled around her captive a couple of times, which he could not see much with his rope gag restricting his movement. “All we have to do now is torture you!” I

He muffled more softly into his gag. He didn’t mind at all the kids tying his hands for a little fun, but now he wanted out. He had ropes pressing against almost every limb, muscle and tendon in his body, and he was worried what Ashley was going to do. He didn't think he could escape bonds this tight. Were they really going to leave him like this? Or worse, would her aunt and uncle find him like this? And what about the "torture?"
He figured it would have been something fun, but he’d also falsely figured that they’d only tie his hands and feet, now he was trussed up like a beef roast. He awaited with a little dread as he saw Ashley reach into another bag. What was she possibly going to do to him?

Hope you enjoy. Please leave comments with any feedback or ideas!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 3

Ashley made her way over to a gym bag she’d dropped off downstairs and called her cousins over. “Are you two ready to torment our prisoner?” Curt watched with great anticipation and plenty of angst. Tyler had been concerned earlier, and now Megan was also. “Wa- we’re not gonna actually hurt him are we Ashley? I don’t want to hurt Curt, I love him! – I mean- uh, I think he’s really nice to us and he’s a good babysitter.” She looked down a little nervous and embarrassed. “No Megan, I think Curt is too strong for us to hurt him. We’re just going to have a little fun! But it might be torture for him…” Ashley was enjoying having her boyfriend tied up, but she of course would never want to hurt him either. Curt had a little cocky streak, but he was generally good-natured and her cousins adored him. But of course he didn’t need to know this, she loved his muffled sounds and struggles as he anticipated her “torture.”

Ashley then picked up the bag and looked at the kids like, “are you ready?” and then pulled out a wad of clothing and held them up like a magician holding a rabbit. “MMMPPHH, mmmoo maaay!” Ashley was holding up her shorts she’d worn to basketball practice that morning. “We’re gonna have lots of fun with these!” The kids kind of just gazed at them and asked what they were for. “Well, I’ve worn these to practice all week… and our favorite cowboy just adores the smell of them. He seemed to really enjoy the net I used to capture him, so I think he’ll like these even more!”

The two kids seemed intrigued. “Anything else you two would like to do with him before these” shaking the shorts. Ashley answered her own question first. “Actually, I want to do one thing first myself!” She pulled out her cell phone and starting snapping pictures of her bound and gagged boyfriend. “mmpph!” Curt tried to jerk his head away from the pictures but the rope gag held him in place. “Oooh, keep that up, I like the pictures better when you’re struggling!... hey, why don’t you two get in the pictures too?” Ashley motioned for her cousins to stand next to their captive for pictures. “Smile!” They all giggled. Curt muffled into his gag, but also was trying not to act too humiliated and wanted to be a good sport with the kids. “Hey Tyler, why don’t you flex next to him? You know, I liked Curt ever since I saw him in the weight room when I was a freshman, but I think you’re a better athlete than him Tyler!” Her cousin beamed as he stood next to his older pal and flexed with his arms up.

“Ca-can I take some pictures Ashley?” Megan was almost too shy to ask, but Ashley laughed and told her of course. “Wow, even middle school girls have phones now. Lucky for you Curt, more pictures to share!” Megan snapped a few, and then texted a couple of her friends, saying it was her lucky day she had an older boy babysitter, her cousin’s boyfriend, that they’d tied up. Ashley then started calling out fake responses to taunt Curt. “Oh wow, they all want to come over now! Curt, you don’t mind if all the 6th grade girls come over to play with you, do you?”
“mmmpph!”

“They say they’re all gonna bring their own cameras!”

Megan was embarrassed that Curt knew she was texting her friends. “Hey come on Ashley, I haven’t even sent the pictures yet. Curt, um, I can crop your face out of the pics. We’re just kidding around.”

“I’ve got a better idea Megan, it’ll still hide his face. It’s time for the torture anyway!” She took the shorts and shoved them over Curt’s light brown hair over his face. “I know you always complain about how bad my basketball stuff smells… so enjoy!” As the shorts rested on his head, she pressed them against his nose with her hands for a few seconds. Then she pulled the draw string so it made more of a hood, and then looped it down into his chest ropes so it would stay. “I think we’ll keep you like this for a while!”

Tyler thought this was still a game where he could show off and show Curt he was strong and cool. “Hey Ashley, I remember one of my friends telling me some of the Indians in the Southwest would use fire ants to torture warriors from enemy tribes. What could we use?”

“Hmmm, what an idea there Tyler. What would simulate ants? How about… finger tips!” She approached Curt and tickled his stomach and then stopped and looked at her cousins.

“Go ahead you two. Have at it!”

The two kids began furiously tickling him, all over the upper body. Megan then tried to distract Tyler and told him he was extra ticklish behind his knees. She wanted to tickle around his neck and arms. Curt was trying not to laugh too much, but eventually he started moaning and shrieking into his gag and pushing against his ropes. He tried to move his hands, but really his shoulders would just move back and forth a little. His legs could bend a little tiny bit at the knee, but he was mostly still strictly bound. The double torment of the tickling and the smelly shorts were exhausting him. He really wouldn’t have even minded the tickling too much if he didn’t have the sweaty shorts over his head.

After about what felt like hours for Curt, maybe 10 minutes of tickle torture, Tyler told Ashley he was getting hungry and thirsty. “Oh, thank you! Freedom!” Curt thought. Unfortunately, Ashley wasn’t having it. “Okay, I think you’re mom baked some stuff. Why don’t we go upstairs and have something to eat, maybe get some lemonade too?” Tyler agreed, but Megan wanted to stay. “Do we have to? Can I stay behind?”

“mmmppphh, mmpphh!’

“Don’t worry, our prisoner isn’t going anywhere. You can even go to check on him later. I’m supposed to call your mom anyway, you can check on him then.”

The kids then made their way toward the stairs. Ashley walked over to Curt and lifted the shorts. He took a huge deep breath through his nose.

“Curt, I have to say, you’re being a pretty good sport… I might even free you later, HAHA!”

“mmpphh?”
Ashley then gave him a little kiss on the cheek and then re-secured the shorts as a hood/blindfold.

“Be right back! When we do, hopefully we’ll have some of Megan’s friends with us to play with you!”

“MMMMPPPHHH!”

Hope you like the story. Again, if you have any feedback or ideas, please leave comments, they are appreciated! Or feel free to pm
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

great story looking i forward to more. I wonder what megan would have done if she had been allowed to stay
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

zelda 99 wrote: 3 years ago great story looking i forward to more. I wonder what megan would have done if she had been allowed to stay
Hmm, the opportunity may arise again! Any ideas you had in mind?

Thanks for the comment
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, really enjoyed reading it so far. Ashley sounds like the ideal girlfriend to me :D
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago Great story, really enjoyed reading it so far. Ashley sounds like the ideal girlfriend to me :D
Thanks a lot for the comment. Yes, she is quite the mischievous girl!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 4. Enjoy!

Part 4

Curt continued to mmphh into his gag as he heard the 3 of them head upstairs. Through Ashley’s shorts, he could see the lights still appeared to be on. He was trying to wiggle his rope gagged head as much as he could to try to get the shorts loose, but they didn’t seem to be moving. He didn’t realize that Ashley had taped the two pant openings shut so there was no escape. The sour sweaty smell was starting to fade in intensity, but it was still no picnic. He had gotten tired from struggling and was not moving much, just trying to wiggle his fingers to try to find any knots he could. He was mostly just regretting all of the times he’d teased Ashley about how much she sweats and her gym stuff smelling bad.

Meanwhile, upstairs the 3 of them were relaxing. They got something to eat and drink, and after about 15 minutes, Ashley asked them, “are you enjoying our game, do you like having Curt here?” They both agreed nodding their heads. “I still think he’s gonna get free!” Tyler looked up to him and expected him to be able to free himself. “Well Ty, we bound him up pretty tight!” Megan also responded. “This was a great idea Ashley! I didn’t even know Curt was gonna come with you today. Do you think I could check on him now? He’s probably thirsty…”

Ashley smiled and turned to Tyler, “Aw, sounds like your sister is a little interested in someone? Should we leave you two alone?”

“No, I’m not! I just want to check on him. In fact, I want to torture him some more! And you said I could earlier.”

“Well I did say that, and I am supposed to call my mom. So sure, why don’t you go check on him now.”

Tyler wanted to join his sister, but Ashley told him he should talk with his mom on the phone; she’d want to hear from him.
Megan was almost jumping she was so excited; her wish was happening. She then tried to control herself and decided to kick off her shoes at the top of the stairs and later tiptoed down on her socks. She made her way down and by the bottom her captive was in sight. She crept toward him, and was helped out by the blasting noise of the furnace, which kept her presence unknown. She tried to set down the glass of water she’d brought for him as quietly as possible, before standing just a few feet from him. She just stood and gazed at her cousin’s totally helpless boyfriend, his only movements being his breathing and the occasional tug and wiggle of his shoulders and hands.

After a minute or two of silent gazing, she pulled out a phone and starting taking more pictures and video. She tiptoed all around him, getting different camera angles. She didn’t like the fact that she couldn’t see his face with the blindfold, but she was glad it let her take the film without being detected. This went on for a few minutes until she felt she had a good collection of Curt bound and struggling. She couldn’t wait to show them to her friends. Some of them didn’t have phones, so she’d show them as soon as she saw them. As she was reviewing her videos, the furnace shut off and the room grew silent. Should she alert Curt of her presence? After 10 seconds, he tugged a good bit against his chest bounds and let out a pretty loud “mmmmppphhhh.” Megan giggled, trying to keep it quiet.

“mmpphh? Mmmley?”

“Ah, um… no, uh, i- it’s Megan, Curt.” She was very nervous.

He seemed to relax and almost smile when he heard this. This made her relax a little and she decided to take off the shorts blindfold. Curt felt the drawstring being pulled out of his chest ropes and heard a little tape rip and soon his head was free (other than the rope gag of course). “mmmmmph.” He sighed in relief. He was so relieved to see Megan. He thought she seemed like a nice girl and she would be more likely to free him than Ashley.

He continued to muffle into his gag, trying to ask to be untied. Megan was a little nervous since it was just the two of them, she didn’t have Ashley to be the “bad guy” (or bad girl). “Are you okay, Curt?” He nodded, “mmm-hmmm,” while also tugging against his chest ropes and legs. It made quite a noise, between his groans and his leather boots squeaking as the rubbed against each other.

“Okay good. It sounds like you need more torture then!”

“Hmmphhh?”

Megan circled behind him where he couldn’t see her and then just watched him struggle against the ropes in anticipation of her. Earlier she couldn’t tell if he was just playing along with the game as he struggled, but this was definitely real. He was using all of his strength to push against the ropes. She decided to start with the small of his back. She pulled up on his shirt and down on his belt to reveal his back, and began relentlessly tickling him on either side of the pole he was bound to. She then moved down to his legs, lightly dragging her finger nails across his jeans and then using her finer tips on his thighs in front and back.

She repeated this torment up and down his entire body for several minutes until he was hardly even struggling anymore. He was starting to sweat and face turned a little red, and his hair was a little disheveled. Megan couldn’t wait to tell her friends how she’d tickled Ashley’s tied up boyfriend, all by herself! Curt couldn’t believe he was getting tormented by an 11 year old girl. He had thought she’d free him!
As she looked at him struggle, Megan decided she wanted to talk to him. Ashley would probably be checking on her soon so she wanted to hurry. It took her a minute to unknot the tight rope gag Ashley had put on him. He breathed heavily as it was removed and his mouth was quite dry.

“I brought you some water.”

“Oh please, yes. Thank you Megan.”

She tipped the large glass slowly and he grunted for more until the whole glass was empty. She took the dry part of the bandana gag and wiped his mouth dry. Regaining his strong voice, “Thank you Megan. What’s Ashley doing?”
“She’s talking to my mom on the phone.” Curt seemed relieved and nodded. “Are you okay Curt… we’re not actually torturing you are we?”

He smiled and laughed a little. “Well not really, but you are quite the tickling tormentor. I’m glad you ungagged me. It’s nice to talk.”

“Sorry Curt… but I LOVE to tickle you!”

He smiled at her earnestly and said, “well I’m glad you’re having fun today.” Then his face got a worried and helpless look again. “Uh, Megan, are your friends really coming over to torment me and play with me?”

“No, don’t worry Curt, Ashley was just teasing you!” She thought to herself, “I wish they were! We could have a little tickle torment party with our favorite boy.”

Curt interrupted her brief daydream. “Well that’s good! You’re not so bad to babysit.”

She gave him a big hug and held onto him. “I’m glad you’re here Curt. You’re a really cool babysitter!”
He chuckled a little and told her he would hug her back but his arms were a little restricted, wiggling a little. This got her attention.

“Oh, then I want to untie your arms!” She swung around him and began to work on the knots. They were extremely tight, and she was picking at a lot of them with her finger nails. “I can’t get this! Why does it have to be so tight?” Curt laughed, “um, Megan, I think you wanted me tied up extra tight.” She was almost in tears. “Just keep pulling Megan, they’ll come loose.” After a few minutes, most of his bonds were gone, he just had his hands feet and waist still tied. Megan stepped back to appraise her work. Curt smiled at her, “good work Megan, looks like my captivity is almost over!”

Megan paused and then grinned a little. “Well… I never said that. Remember, I get to do whatever I want with you for the rest of the day. So if you want to be untied from this pole, you might have to agree to some things.”

Curt sighed. “I think Ashley’s rubbing off on you. You were such a nice girl when I got here today!”

“Hey!” she slapped his arm. “If you want to be untied, you should be nice to me! Now let’s see. You have to agree that you’ll be my captive for the rest of the day.”

“Okay fine, but you have to go to bed still when you’re mom said you do. And I still get to be untied from this pole!”

“Okay fine… one more big thing. Can you pleeease babysit us agian? And we get to tie you up again!”
He smiled out of the corner of his mouth.

“Please Curt… my brother and I love you, please come back!”

“Okay, fine. will you untie me now Megan?”

She thought about it looking up pensively. “Hmmmm… Well I'll untie you from here... but you’re still my captive… what should we do with you now?”

Thanks for reading this and following along, I appreciate all the feedback! There will be at least one more part
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Love this story. Looking forward to the next part.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

ryan wrote: 3 years ago Love this story. Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading and thanks for the comment, appreciate it! Glad you like it.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

again very nice looking forward to more.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 5

“Megan, everything okay down there? Is Curt being a bad boy?” Ashley called down to her cousin.

“We’ll be right up Ashley!”

We? Ashley did a bit of a double take at this and wondered what her cousin was doing with her boyfriend. She and Tyler were upstairs watching tv, she on a sofa, he on a smaller couch.
“Ashley, it was fun tying Curt up, but I kind of wanted to do other things with him too.”

“I know Tyler, you can later I promise. Curt’s pretty cool isn’t he?”

As they were talking, she heard Megan’s voice from around the corner, and they turned to see Curt walking their way. He was taking directions from her, and had his hands tied behind his back and rope around his upper arms and chest. There was extra slack which was being carried by Megan.

“I wanted to free Curt, but before I did, I made him agreed to be my captive for he rest of the day!”

Ashley giggled under her breath and slapped the couch cushion next to her. “Oh yes! Bring him right here, Megan. He can sit between us. Since he’s been a good boy, he can watch tv with us.”

Curt walked over and was now actually pretty happy to be mostly functional again. Megan was not terribly good with the rope, and if he took two minutes of work, he probably could have gotten out of the rope, particularly the one around his chest. But he knew if he did that, Megan would be very upset, probably cry, Ashley would be mad, etc. And she had freed him from the much stricter ropes and gag after all. He was now free to eat, drink, talk, watch tv, etc.

Megan followed closely behind him, holding onto the rope, and plopped down right next to him so that he was sandwiched between his girlfriend and her cousin. Ashley was playing with his hair a little, “So… how have things been Curt? you’ve been really quiet today!” She and Megan both giggled.

Curt even laughed along now a little, “well much better thanks to Megan. It turns out she is nothing like her cousin.”

Ashley slapped his arm a little, and they all just casually watched the tv and talked for a while. Ashley even got up to get him something to eat and a beverage. Tyler was happy since he could finally talk with Curt again and tell him about all the things he wanted to. He told him the knots he’d used to tie him up, and he asked him about sports and if he would come watch some of his baseball games in the spring. Curt told him of course he would, he used to go watch his sister’s softball games but she quit, and besides he liked baseball better anyway.

Then Megan brought up again what was on her mind. “Hey Curt, the next time Ashley watches us, can you pleeease come with her? It’s so much fun when you’re here too.”

“Okay, sure, it’s not so bad here. Just no basketball shorts again.” They all laughed a little.
“In fact, Tyler, how about next time you and I tie up Ashley instead? For all her talk of being cocky, she seems to have gotten a little overconfident herself. You and I could practice our knot tying…” This was a statement he’d soon regret.

“Well then, I see it hasn’t taken long for you to start being a bad boy again! Gimme that rope Megan.” Ashley grabbed the rope slack with her right, and shoved her left hand over his mouth, pulling down on his chest and face until they were down at her waist. He resisted and pushed back with his strength.

“Megan, Tyler, sit on him! Pin him for me Tyler, I need your strength!” As the kids weighed him down she regained her grip over his mouth and pulled him back down. His head was just past her thigh and his legs were now up, with Tyler sitting on his stomach and Megan holding his legs.
“Now, because of that little remark young man, you don’t get to talk again for 45 minutes! If you do, we could always find some nice basketball shorts… or socks to help you stay quiet. Understand?”

Curt sighed and agreed. He shouldn’t have even said anything, he could still be resting comfortably.

Tyler asked if he could go back to his seat since Curt wasn’t very comfortable. With her boyfriend now settled down again she told him he could. He was layed across the couch with his back and neck on Ashley’s thighs and his ankles being tightly gripped by Megan, and his hands tied underneath him. Ashley still had her left hand over his face. After a few minutes, while still keeping her hand casually over his mouth, she began scrolling though her phone. After a minute she looked down, “Hmm, maybe it’s time for another pic? Smile cutie!” She took picture of her hand-gagged boyfriend. “Now… who to send these to, hmm?”

“MMMPPHH!” Curt thrashed his head around and tried dislodging her hand with force, including his tongue.

“Yuck! Put your tongue away! You better stop, or I can go get my shorts… or if you think those are bad, perhaps I can fish out the socks I wore to practice? Mmmm, tasty!”

With this, Curt stopped struggling. Ashley got up to wash her hands after ordering, “not a word from you.” As she returned, she told Megan that Curt had to be repositioned as a punishment, and they flipped him onto his stomach. The two girls repositioned themselves in their respective spots. As he now lay stomach down, he was much less comfortable. Ashley had her right hand over his mouth. She would look at her phone with her left and occasionally tickle him by the ear or on the back. Megan was sitting on the couch, but was resting her head using Curt’s legs as a pillow. His hands were still rope tied behind his back. Every now and then, the two girls would tickle him for a few seconds.
After 45 minutes of this humiliation, with the occasional tickle, Curt hadn’t made a peep, and Ashley finally decided to let him free again. With his lesson learned, things got back to normal, and they had an uneventful rest of the evening, and everybody got along fine.

At 10:00 it was time for the two to start to get ready to go to sleep. At this point, Megan finally said that she wanted to free Curt. She untied his chest bonds and then as she worked on his hands, said “I can’t WAIT to do this again.” She gave Curt a long hug, and both of the kids thanked them for spending the day with them while their parents were gone.

After midnight, as the two of them were both dosing off on the couch. The sound of Ashley’s aunt and uncle entering the house stirred them. Ashley’s aunt entered the living room and told them her husband had immediately gone to use the restroom. Before she entered the room, Curt remembered there were still ropes strewn all over the basement! He rushed down and went to hide them away, and would tell Ashley to come get them later. As he came back up, he heard Ashley talking with her aunt.

“Oh we had a lot of fun, it’s never any trouble at all. We played with them all day… in fact… look what they did to Curt!”

He rushed up, hoping to stop her in time before she showed her aunt any pictures. As he entered the room, her aunt just looked at him with a smile and started giggling. “Well Curt, I’m glad you’re free now, from the look of these pictures, you had quite a day young man! I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.”

Curt was beet red from embarrassment, but was polite and told Ashley’s aunt it was no problem at all as the two teased him more. He had of course already promised to come back again. He could only imagine what was going to happen next time!

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, thank you!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic