Help Wanted Ad (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Simon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Help Wanted Ad (M/M)

Post by Simon »

HELP WANTED AD
a story by Simon

As he looked at the stack of bills on his desk, Jasper sighed and dropped his face into his hands. He felt like crying. Ever since losing his job, things had gotten worse and worse until he didn’t know what he was going to do.

Only a few years out of college, Jasper had thought his life was off to a great start. But then things started shutting down due to the pandemic. He’d been trying desperately to find work. Things were starting to open back up but he’d been unable to even get one interview.

He refreshed the jobs listing page he’d been studying on the internet for hours. He had just about given up hope when he saw the brand new ad that had appeared at the top of the page.

IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED
MAKE $10,000 IN ONE WEEKEND
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Even though it sounded too good to be true, Jasper decided to call the number. If it was a scam he figured he’d just hang up.

After several rings a man answered with a curt “hello!”

It certainly didn’t sound like a business line but Jasper decided to be honest. “I was calling in response to your advertisement. My name is Jasper Jenkins and I have a BA degree from...”

The voice cut him off. “Eager, eh? I just posted that ad. That’s a good sign. Are you athletic?”

Jasper thought the question odd but decided to keep an open mind. “I played soccer in college. I work out regularly.”

The voice on the phone continued. “I need someone with stamina and energy. I will require your services for the full weekend, from Friday to Sunday. The job pays ten grand. Are you interested?”

Jasper wasn’t sure what to make of this conversation, but he certainly needed the money. “Well, yes, I am definitely interested. May I ask...”

“No questions.” The voice was a bit louder than before. “If you want to be considered come to this address a Friday night at seven sharp. We will continue the interview then.”

Jasper jotted the address down quickly. He started to repeat it back to make sure he had written it down correctly but he was cut off. “One last thing. Follow my instructions exactly or the interview is off.”

With that, the call was ended. Jasper stared at his phone in disbelief. What kind of work was he interviewing for? All he knew was, he needed that money.
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

A great start! I'm really interested to see what kind of job Jasper will be doing. ;)

Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next part!
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

I agree with Teenbondageboy, this is a great start and very appropriate for the pandemic we're in.
Hope he makes it to Monday and gets the $10,000, but I can imagine how hard he'll have to labor for that weekend!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Can't wait to see exactly what this job entails! Not gonna lie, I would be interested in a weekend of bondage and walking away with 10 grand, but I guess we'll have to see the specifics! Can't wait for the next part!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait to see exactly what this job entails! Not gonna lie, I would be interested in a weekend of bondage and walking away with 10 grand, but I guess we'll have to see the specifics! Can't wait for the next part!
I’m with you although he could keep the 10k I’ll just have the weekend of bondage
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Simon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon »

Part 2

Friday came. Jasper was nervous, because he still didn’t know what he was getting in to. But he needed the money so he tried to push any doubts out of his mind.

He wasn’t sure how to dress, so he decided on a long sleeve white shirt and a pair of khakis. He added a striped tie at the last moment, figuring he could take it off later if it wasn’t appropriate.

He slipped on his brown leather loafers and got in his car. He admired himself in the rear view mirror. Even though he had t had the money to keep his gym membership, he had managed to find ways to stay fit. He smiled at his own reflection. He still looked ruggedly handsome despite everything, if he did say so himself.

After a few minutes he arrived at the address he had been given. It was a nondescript office building in one of the shadier parts of town. He was momentarily concerned that there were no other cars in the parking lot. He shook off his doubts as best he could. He started towards the entrance when he realized he’d forgotten his face mask. Not wanting to seem insensitive to the current pandemic restrictions, he returned to his car, grabbed his mask, looped it around his ears, and headed to the building entrance.

There was an envelope with his name on it taped to the door. He took out the paper from within the envelope and found a brief note addressed to him.

THANK YOU FOR COMING. I WILL MEET YOU SHORTLY. PLEASE CONTINUE TO ROOM 3B. YOU WILL FIND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS AWAITING YOU. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY.

Nervously, Jasper studied his surroundings. None of the nearby buildings appeared to be occupied. He was beginning to realize he was in the middle of what appeared to be a completely abandoned industrial park. No cars. No people. No activity.

Still, he wasn’t yet ready to walk away from what could be his first payday in months. He entered the building and looked for room 3B as directed.

After several turns down dimly lit hallways he found it. No note on the door this time, just a dusty sign reading 3B.

He pushed open the door. The office was deserted, other than one chair in the center of the room. There was a cigar box sitting on the chair. His name was written on the lid of the box.

He approached cautiously, not sure of what to expect. He stopped when he reached the chair. He studied the room again. No sign that anyone had used this office- or even this building- for any type of business venture in years.

He picked up the cigar box and opened it. The butterflies in his stomach churned faster and faster he examined the contents of the box. The box contained a black blindfold and a shiny pair of metal handcuffs.

Jasper read the letter.

PLACE THE BLINDFOLD OVER YOUR EYES.
HANDCUFF YOURSELF. BEHIND YOUR BACK.
SIT IN THE CHAIR AND WAIT FOR ME.

Jasper dropped the box in shock. What had he gotten himself into?

Wanting to make a run for it, he forced himself to slow down and think. Perhaps this was some type of magician’s assistant job? Or some kind of weird police department training.

Or was he in some kind of danger?

As much as his brain told him to get the hell out of this place NOW he realized that if he did so, he would be in the same hopeless financial situation he’d been dealing with for months.

On the other hand, here was a possible solution to his money problems. Could he really leave after he’d come this far?

Taking a deep breath, he bent over and picked up the handcuffs. He placed his right wrist into the cold, metal circle and locked it into place. It was at this moment that he realized there was no key in the box. Once he completed the instructions, he would have no choice but to wait for whatever came next.

He picked up the blindfold. Carefully he slid it over his eyes, tying it behind his head. He considered taking off his face mask but he decided to leave it. He still had to think about COVID.

Stretching his arms behind his back, he was able to feel around for the second cuff. Quickly, before he could talk himself out of it, he locked it in pace around his left wrist. The click-click-click of the handcuff ratcheting closed seemed to echo off the walls.

Jasper felt around for the chair and sat down. He was blindfolded and handcuffed and had no idea how long he would be sitting alone in this room, waiting.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great story thus far, [mention]Simon[/mention]

Jasper's in for a restrained weekend! :twisted:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a pretty intriguing start. I wonder what Jasper's employer plans for him.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Hope he let someone know where he was going. better yet, take a picture of the box and send it to a good, trustworthy friend.
Great story so far.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That's an interesting premise! Loved how he tied himself up, always a sucker for scenes like that! I can feel the suspense growing. Can't wait to see what awaits Jasper
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oooo this story took a slightly scary turn! I still love it, but I'm not sure if I would have had the bravery to follow through as Jasper did! Can't wait for more details about this mysterious job!
My M/M Stories Here
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

It's cool that you've woven the current situation into your story. Very, VERY curious what's on the horizon for Jasper.
Avatar by Bondageincomics on DeviantArt.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 42#p165042
https://www.deviantart.com/rattybat2
Simon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon »

Part 3

Sitting alone in the quiet office, Jasper began to second guess himself. Being blindfolded, he strained to hear any hint of noise in the surrounding building. The quiet was almost deafening. His face mask was stifling, and he almost wished he had taken it off. His hands were handcuffed behind him, causing him to sit slightly forward so as not to press his bound arms uncomfortably against the wooden slats of the chair back.

Why had he so readily put himself in this position? He knew why. He needed the money this job promised to pay.

After what seemed like hours, he heard footsteps nearby. He turned his head, trying to determine how near they were. He felt a hand on his shoulder. “Stay seated,” a voice said. It was the same voice from the telephone. Jasper felt a rope press against his chest. The man was wrapping it around Jasper’s upper body. “What are you doing?” Jasper yelped.

“No questions,” the voice replied. “We’ll start the interview in a moment.”

The rope was wrapped tightly around Jasper’s chest, pinning him to the chair and pressing his arms uncomfortably into the wooden slats. Another rope was used to tie his upper legs to the seat of the chair. Each of Jaspers feet were pulled up and back, and his ankles were tied to the cross beams of the chair. Jasper was tied securely now.

It has happened so quickly, Jasper hadn’t struggled. “Good,” the voice said. “You are cooperative. We like that in our employees. Now about that blindfold.” Jasper thought the man was going to remove it, but instead he heard the sound of duct tape being unrolled. The man wrapped several layers of tape around his head and over the blindfold, completely cutting off what little light there had been.

“I appreciate that you wore your face mask today. Health is important.”Jasper felt the man’s gloved hand as it removed one side of the mask from around Jasper’s ear. Jasper felt the fabric mask hanging from the other ear.

The man’s gloved hand squeezed Jasper’s cheeks, forcing his mouth open. A wadded up ball of fabrics was forced into his mouth, and the face mask was relooped around his ear. Next came the sound of more duct tape. The man wrapped layers of tape around Jasper’s head, completely covering the face mask and whatever he’d been gagged with.

“There,” the voice said. “Now you are ready for the interview. But first I’ll need to get some information. We will need to make a copy of your identification. I assume it’s in your wallet.” Jasper felt a hand reaching into his pocket, taking his wallet. “Here we go. Let me get this paperwork completed and then we can proceed with your interview. Sit tight, I’ll try not to keep you waiting too long.”

Jasper felt a a little pat on his head, and then listed to the man’s footsteps leaving the room.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

And the suspense keeps going! I'm loving how Jasper ended tied up. Now it's time to see how his interview goes!
Simon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon »

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I’m glad you enjoy what I wrote! It’s only my second attempt at writing for this site. Part 4 coming soon!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Simon wrote: 3 years ago The man’s gloved hand squeezed Jasper’s cheeks, forcing his mouth open. A wadded up ball of fabrics was forced into his mouth, and the face mask was relooped around his ear. Next came the sound of more duct tape. The man wrapped layers of tape around Jasper’s head, completely covering the face mask and whatever he’d been gagged with.
That gagging scene was so hot! And I love that our mysterious employer incorporated the facemask! Back on board with whatever this job requires! Hopefully Jasper enjoys himself as well!
My M/M Stories Here
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Glad we’ve got a gag on.
Always of the opinion that your not tied up fully until your gagged

Great story
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Loving the story so far, very suspenseful. I look forward to the next chapters.
Simon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon »

Part 4

Judging from the quiet, Jasper was certain that he was alone again in the building. Blindfolded, he couldn’t tell if the lights were on or off. He tried to call out, but the tape around his head and the wad of fabric he was being forced to chew on muffled any sound that tried to escape his mouth.

He tried to wiggle loose, but the ropes holding him to the chair wouldn’t budge. Whoever this potential employer was, he certainly knew his ropes.

Jasper had no way to gauge how much time had passed. It could have been a few minutes, or possibly over an hour. At any rate, he eventually heard approaching footsteps.

“Great news!” It was the same voice as before. “I got everything I needed. It looks like you are just what I’m looking for.”

Jasper felt the man’s hand give him a little pat on the head. “If you are still interested, the job is yours.”

All Jasper was interested in at the moment was getting out of this situation. He tried to demand to be released, but no matter how he tried to work his tongue around the stuffing in his mouth the only sound he could produce was “mmmmmmpppffhhhh....”

“Excellent!” The man’s voice continued. “I just need to snap a few photos for our records.” Jasper heard several clicks that sounded like an old fashioned 35 mm camera. “Very nice. Keep smiling. Perfect.”

Jasper felt a pat on his back. “Well, I have everything I need for now. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work. I’ll check in on you shortly.”

Jasper was beginning to panic. He did not like this situation one but. He made one final effort to express his feelings to his new employer. “MMMMMMPPPPPFFHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

The man only chuckled. “Oh, where are my manners? You are probably wondering about the job. As promised, you will be paid $10,000 for your participation. You see, I am about to add the photos I just took of you to the ransom note I am sending to your parents. They will have until Sunday to pay up. Once they do, I will pay you ten grand as promised and you will be on your way. If they choose not to pay, well...”

The man did not finish the sentence. Jasper dropped his head as he heard the footsteps once again retreat into the silence.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I like the length of the chapters. Keeps me reading. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Jasper should have known something was up with the 10g's in one weekend. Now he has a weekend of being tied up ahead of him. And the last statement "If they choose not to pay, well...” the meme "it was in that moment he knew... he F'd up" comes to mind :lol: So it'll be interesting to see how his weekend goes now!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What a twist in the tale! Poor Jasper, he has quite the weekend ahead of him!
My M/M Stories Here
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

oh wow! this story is so exciting! are you going to write part 5? :?:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow very interesting story
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Only just got around to reading this in full but I really like it! It's a great concept, and well paced - looking forward to seeing more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic