A dinnertime surprise for my Aunt (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A dinnertime surprise for my Aunt (m/F)

Post by quietman »

Okay everybody, I've got a new little story here. I appreciate all of the positive feedback I've gotten on my stories. I was only going to write 1 or 2 stories about my aunt, but they seemed to be a big hit. As long as you keep asking for them, I'll keep writing them! This one was originally just a little PM request, but I'm going to post it for everybody. This one will be a little different, hope you enjoy!

*Another note, PLEASE READ: This is entirely fictional. Obviously I am not an expert nor do I condone using any dangerous or hazardous substances. This is meant as a light and fun story, based on a boy's fantasy. In short, do NOT try this at home/IRL.

Here's the story

The Friday had finally come I had been looking forward to. The stars had all aligned; and I was to go over to my Aunt Chrissy’s after school for the night. It was just the two of us. I had hatched my little plan since the middle school science teacher had done an in-class experiment a month or so before. I was mesmerized by the science lab, and had always wanted to tie up my aunt. I had a couple of times as a little kid, but not since then. She was definitely the aunt who liked to play with her nieces and nephews, and wasn’t afraid to play jokes on us or even tease us a little.

I entered her house and she was there to greet me. She was in her semi-formal clothes. A yellow/gold cotton sweater, pencil skirt, pantyhose and black boots. She had an apron on overtop and her dark brown hair was pulled back. She was mashing boiled potatoes. She gave me a hug and a kiss and I washed my hands. I told her that she looked very pretty and it smelled wonderful and she said “Good, that’s because I have a special surprise for my favorite nephew!” She grabbed my hand and took me to the stove where she was making one of my favorite foods. I was almost getting a little nervous and asked her “how can I repay you for this?” She just put her arm around me and told me just stay and keep her company and we’d have lots of fun.

I said “okay, I think I have a way to make that happen!” She wouldn’t suspect anything of me, I was always her best-behaved nephew as opposed to siblings and cousins who she’d get a little annoyed with sometimes. She always hugged and kissed me a lot. Of course, when I was 9 or 10 I was a more pudgy kid with longer combed blonde hair. Now I was a little taller and more wiry, I had a dirty blonde crew cut and I did a lot of pushups for a middle school kid. I was very interested in sports and fitness, but I was also pretty shy and kind of square. Maybe for this reason, my aunt would always tell me how she thought I was a handsome boy, probably to try to make me feel more confident. She was a very kind lady.

She asked me about school and we talked for a little while, laughing and having a nice time. I asked her what else she had to do for the meal, if there were any more ingredients. She smiled “Nope, just have to stir it now and put a few other things together.” I cleared my throat a little nervous and told her I had to use the bathroom, I’d be right back.

“Okay, honey. I’ll be right here.” She smiled and tickled the back of my neck a little. I had dropped off my school stuff in the bathroom and after locking the door pulled out my materials, including the item I’d gotten with the help of the science teacher. I couldn’t wait to try this; I was assured it wouldn’t cause any harm, and I thought she’d be fine once she knew it was just me. I slipped off my shoes and kind of waited at the corner going into the kitchen. I hadn’t heard any tapping from her boots on the floor in a while and saw she was standing still leaning over the counter reading a magazine just a few feet from me. I took a few silent steps and then pounced with both arms. One bearhugged and secured her across the shoulders while the other covered her mouth. I got it on before she could even make any loud yells or screams, so the only sounds were her muffled words which grew into fainter moans. I could feel her shoulders starting to relax and her resistance fade.

“MMMPPPH! Mmpphh, hmm.”

Her voice grew softer and her eyes began to flutter. I whispered into her ear, “don’t worry auntie, it’s just me!” She mmmpphed a little and then her strength faded. I slowly dropped to my knees as her weight fell into my arms, keeping the rag over her mouth. Eventually we were both on the ground, I just had her head and shoulders propped up a little. I was enjoying it but also extremely frantic and nervous, hoping it would all work like I planned. I had my back against the cabinets and my legs out, and her head was resting at around my sternum. I thought about what to do with her.

First, I took the band out and let her beautiful dark hair down. I didn’t know anything about women’s hair but I kind of stroked it and fixed it so that I thought it looked how she normally wore it. Then I pulled the apron off of her. I knew I had to get her at least minimally bound soon, so I pulled out some clothes line rope I brought and quickly wrapped up her wrists in front of her and then her ankles over her boots. I used quick knots and it only took a minute. The next part I had worried about, which was lifting and carrying her. I propped her up as best I could and then scooped one arm under her knees and another behind her back. She weighed probably 120 or 130, and I tried to get underneath her as much as possible and was able to lift her and carry her. All of my junior high pushups and bodyweight squats were paying off!

I was going to carry her to the living room and put her on the couch, but there were lots of windows and I didn’t know if the couch would work that well now that I looked at it. I just kind of paused. For a moment then, I just looked down at my aunt. Her head was back, limp over my arm and her pretty face was still. I tried to cradle it a little with my left arm, I didn’t want my sweet aunt to have her neck strained. Her bound legs were also of course limp.

My right arm had her legs, and I was enjoying the way her shapely thighs felt covered in nylon pantyhose. With my left, I could feel her back and arm. I loved holding her arm and feeling her upper body covered with her tight cotton top. I kind of just held her there for a moment like that admiring her until I realized I was getting a little too excited about my tied up aunt. This was supposed to just be a little harmless fun where she'd get tied up for a little laugh. I needed to find a spot for her and get the situation under control! I decided her bed was best. It was right around the corner from the kitchen. I checked my feet, and then her boots, they were both clean. I laid her on the bed and she made a little sound as she wiggled around still unconscious. Her boots also made a little sound as they rubbed together and she sighed again.

At first I was going to leave her just like that, but I realized she could roll off, or wake up and move a lot, so I untied her wrists and ankles and grabbed more of the rope I’d brought. Her bed had head and foot boards with spindles so I tied her wrists to each corner, leaving her with plenty of slack. I repeated the process with her ankles. Her legs were not bound too far apart, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and she was occasionally bending her elbows and knees. I thought I was done, but then heard a particularly loud “hhhmmpphh” sigh from her. “Hmmm, I wouldn’t want a scream to happen.” I looked around, and saw she had a scarf hanging next to her coat. It’s a little harder to secure the gag when she’s already on the bed, so I had to climb in and straddle her, with my knees basically in her ribs wile I tightened up the scarf and pulled it through her mouth. Then of course I had to lift her head a little and tie it off behind her. I made a point to fix her hair again. I mostly just wanted to surprise her and prank her a bit, and of course wanted to test the chloroform, but I couldn’t help notice how pretty she looked.

My admiring her was interrupted when I looked at the clock. She’d been out for over 15 minutes now. Was she going to be okay? I checked on her food, and stirred the pot for a little while, and then went back in hoping she’d wake up. She was still out. “Oh shoot, I thought they said this was harmless!" I thought. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt my sweet aunt. I touched her arm and shook it a little. “Aunt Chrissy?” She still breathed slowly, still out. I unzipped her part of her boot and shook and pinched her calf a little.

“Hmmmph… mmm? MMMMPPHH!” She made more noise and wiggled around. Her eyes opened, and then her body completely tensed up and her head was lifted up. She was awake. She pulled hard against the bonds with great strength and was going to yell into her gag. She was trying to lift her head by pulling on her wrist bonds.

For just a split second her eyes were wide and her body tensed. I rushed in. “It’s just me Aunt Chrissy! You’re fine, just decided to tie you up for a little bit.” I was trying to sound relaxed. She kind of looked around in disbelief trying to orient herself. When she saw me and heard me speak, and comprehended my words, a look of relief came over her and her body immediately relaxed. Her head laid back and she let out a huge exhale, before looking at me kind of playfully and raising her eyebrows. I grinned back sheepishly. “Just wanted to do a little science test!”

“You’re okay, right Aunt Chrissy?” I said nervously and cautiously.

“Mmphhkay? Mmmmpphh!”

“Uhh, that’s a yes… right?” I meant it sincerely but probably sounded sarcastic!

She rolled her eyes and nodded “Mmm-hmmm.”

I told her that was good and kind of chuckled at her as she finally broke a smile. Then she looked around a little and got a more nervous look. She lifted her head again and she was trying to talk to me. “hmmphh, Mph-tove! mmdinnerph!”

“Oh yeah. Uh, I stirred it a few minutes ago, the burner’s on low. Should I stir it again?”

She looked relieved, “mmmph-hmm” she nodded but then tried to get my attention back. “Mmpphh! Mmpph-ven! The Rollpphh in the mmmphvem?”

“Oh, the oven? Uh, the timer’s still going, looks like 10 more minutes.” She had rolls in the oven and didn’t want them to burn. She was such a great aunt that she was just as concerned about her nephew’s favorite meal getting screwed up than she was about being chloroformed, bound and gagged. When I reassured her, she dropped her head back down on the pillow and let out a big exhale.

I went and checked on all of the food, and everything was okay. I quickly went back to the bedroom to tell her. “It all looks good Aunt Chrissy. Thanks so much for making such a nice dinner… actually, before I do anything else, let me do one more thing in the kitchen. I hope you’re relaxing!”

She rolled her eyes but giggled a little.

“I’ll be right back. I Love you!”

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled, “mmlovphh you mmphoo!”

Then I set the table for us and washed some of her utensils that weren’t needed anymore. It was the least I could do! After a few minutes of cleaning up, I took out the rolls and then went back to check on my aunt. I sat on the edge of the bed. “Everything looks good, Aunt Chrissy. You’re such a good cook. I hope you’ve been resting.” She kind of grunted out a sarcastic laugh, “mmrephting? I’m tied umpphh!” I loved hearing her gag-muffled words, but I realized the whole reason for the gag was to keep her from screaming when she woke up. I leaned over and unknotted the gag and then slowly pulled it from her pretty face.

“Oh, thank you honey!” she said catching her breath and swallowing a little, as if somebody else had done it and I relieved her! She kind of looked around for a minute and then gave me a funny look. “So, uh, what exactly was this all about?” She said as she pulled her hand and ankle bonds up simultaneously. “uh well… I just thought it would be fun to tie you up, and I wanted to test out this stuff from school in science class. It’s called chloroform. I didn’t use much.”

She was in disbelief, but not angry, “You used chloroform on me!? I wouldn’t have guessed you even knew what that was… wow you really got me!”

“Well you said you wanted me to keep you company and have some fun! We’re together, and I’m having a ton of fun with you!”

“Sure… lot’s of fun! Nothing like waking up bound and gagged. I thought you said earlier you wanted to repay me?”

“Well I did, you didn’t have to finish cooking. I gave you a little break from all that working over the stove. I gave you, let’s see, 40 minutes now to rest!”

We both laughed at my little scheme.
“It wasn’t so bad, was it Aunt Chrissy?”

She gave me a little mischievous look. “Well it’s not the first time it’s happened. You and your cousins have been at this for a while. They’ve tied me up in my sleep before, so it’s not the first time I’ve woken up after a little dickens of a nephew wraps rope around me… I guess if I’d have anyone tie me up and gag me, it’d be my favorite nephew!”

“Haha thanks Aunt Chrissy!” I leaned back in and hugged her.

“How about untying me now?”

“Oh okay… I guess it’s time to eat anyway. But this was so much fun. Can we do it again sometime?”

She sighed and rolled her eyes a little, “Okay… but next time you want to tie me up, just ask me, you don’t have to chloroform me!”

Thanks for the read and hope it was enjoyed. As I mentioned this one was a little different. My other stories tend to have way more context and detail and more realism, or at least plausible believability. This one started as a PM request. It was a ton of fun to write and didn't take long!
Last edited by quietman 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

You do requests? I might have to look into that...
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago You do requests? I might have to look into that...
Well basically just some people PMd me with ideas or had requests in comments of previous stories. Due to a number of circumstances I've been doing a lot of story writing lately, so it's kind of fun to do little mini stories or even rough ideas via PM. That's how this one started.

Thanks for reading my story and feel free to contact me
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Another great tale with your mature aunt as a damsel!! I love it, the chloro was a nice touch, different for sure! I like how it was good natured at the end.
Please keep it up!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

great job quietman. a simple quick story. thanks for posting. love all the Aunt Chrissy stories.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks for the comments folks! It was fun to mix it up from the usual aunt as a babysitter or adult around mischievous friends. Sometimes its great to do a story that’s just a quick “I wanted to tie you up.” Lot of fun to write.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Like all of yours, but this was definitely my favourite
Thanks Aunt Mary! I love all of your replies and suggestions. If you have any other ideas let me know!
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago I know you don't like it but would love her to to chloroform you and get revenge.

Have you thought about her getting you to massage her feet?
hmmm . nice idea . maybe it can make his story better . i love to tie my aunt and i did it many times but maybe this idea would be a good one for him ;)
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

mostly i loved the story . i play with my aunt every week . i mostly tie her and tickle her . she loves it . maybe i will write a story about the first time :lol:
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Mr.Karim wrote: 3 years ago mostly i loved the story . i play with my aunt every week . i mostly tie her and tickle her . she loves it . maybe i will write a story about the first time :lol:
Thanks for the comment. That sounds like a story people here would like to read about!

I only tied up my aunt for real when I was a younger boy.
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Lovely story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic