The war m/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The war m/m

Post by Chris12 »

Prologue

''Its me! I'VE DONE IT! I'm the chosen one!'' A blonde boy screamed exited. In his hand was a paper from school ''I've been selected to play prince Philip at the school play!''

''Wow....poor Sarah! I can't believe she'll be kissing the king of the nerds!'' Another blonde frowned. Every prince had a princess and of course those two would kiss. As such he had really wished to be selected himself. Nerdy things like school plays stopped being nerdy if you had the chance to kiss a babe.

''Oh, you're just jealous!'' Lucas laughed ''I'm kissing Sarah! Woohoo! And unlike you I respect the play! I didn't do it just for some kiss''. It was true, Lucas knew the whole play by heart and would relish the chance to perform.

''Sure, you keep telling yourself that'' Luke rolled his eyes but clenched his fist. He would not miss out on that kiss.

''Heehee! Don't worry! I'll tell you what's it like!'' Lucas teased and was already blushing. He would be getting a kiss tomorrow. His very first kiss.

The twins Lucas and Luke been the best of friends ever since their first day on this earth. They grew up together and passionately shared their geeky hobbies like playing video games, reading comics and obsessing about the latest movies. But to Lucas' frustration his brother changed when attending high school. Tired of the constant bullying that nerds received Luke drastically changed his image. He stopped playing any game that wasn't a main stream shooter, he devoted himself to sports and became the star of the football team and avoided anything nerdy like the plague. Jocks rather than geeks became his companions and he successfully turned himself from zero to hero. As a result he and his twin were now drifting apart, sharing different hobbies and hanging with different crowds.

''Soooooooo!'' Lucas looked at his brother with a teasing grin ''You've been gunning for Sarah for years. And now your brother is gonna kiss her first. Ahaha! Isn't that funny?'''

Luke returned the teasing grin ''Oh it would be! But you're not gonna kiss her'' Luke told his twin and stepped closer ''Sarah needs a real man. I'm a man and you....pff, don't make me laugh. So I'll just do her a favor and save her''

''Too bad! I got chosen over you'' Lucas pointed out ''So there's nothing you can do. S-so stop looking at me like that!'' The look in Luke's eyes seriously worried him.

''Yup! You got chosen'' Luke nodded his head ''But you and I look a loooot alike'' He placed a hand on Lucas' shoulder ''Don't we?''

''Um...Um...w-what are you gonna do?'' Lucas peeped. He could see his brothers smile growing bigger and bigger ''I-I don't l-like you getting this close! S-stay back! MOOOOOOOOOM!''

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the mystical kingdom of Valentia there was a prince. A young, handsome prince who slayed monsters and saved damsels. Both Lucas and Luke would consider themselves equally handsome as this prince and were thus very qualified to play him on stage. The most beautiful princess that prince Philip saved was princess Ciri, played by Sarah, the most popular girl of their year.

Princess Ciri was caught. Chains adorned the brunette's body and her cries for help were muffled by a cloth over her mouth. Behind her stood an evil sorcerer, cackling manically about how would ''RULE THE WORLD! ''And how he would ''KEEL!'' that pesky prince Philip.

''Halt villain! I am here!'' A blonde boy with a crown on his head ran on stage ''Do not worry fair maiden! I shall save thee!''

''Mmmh! Hlmmmh mmmhe!'' Princess Ciri shouted in her gag.

''MUHAHAHAHAHAAHA!'' The evil sorcerer cackled ''I have waited for you! Finally I shall deliver you a piercing blow! OF DOOM! MUHAHAHAHAHA! MUUUUUHHAHAHAHA!'' The evil sorcerer was played by Lucas' geeky friend Ninten. He seemed to be enjoying the role.

''That's what you think!'' Prince Philip declared and struck a heroic pose ''But a true hero always prevailed! Engarde you villain!''

And prevail prince Philip did. With his sword he cut the evil sorcerer in half. The blonde twin couldn't help improvising a little by loudly proclaiming ''HA! You're not even HALF the villain you thought you were!''. In any case he was now able to free the damsel in distress and get his reward.

''Mmy herommmh!'' Princess Ciri said behind her gag and started to swoon.

''Its okay. You're safe now'' The prince knelt down and gently pulled down the cloth ''May this humble prince have his reward?''

''Y-yes! You are a true hero of Valentia.....my new love'' Ciri smiled and leaned forward.

And so princess and kingdom had been saved by prince Philip. With a job well down the blonde twin leaned forward and placed his lips upon Ciri's for a kiss with the most popular girl in class.

------------------------------

NOMMMMMMMMMH! NOMMMH! NMMH! NOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMH!'' Lucas screamed in absolute horror at the sight of this. With the laptop his brother placed in front of him Lucas could see it all through a live stream. He could see how Luke was playing HIS role(poorly!), how Luke was getting HIS applause and how Luke was getting HIS KISS! And there wasn't a thing he could do to stop it. He laid hogtied on the floor of his room and duct tape had been wrapped around his head to avoid him screaming for help. He had been in this sorry state ever since last night. In order to steal his role as prince Philip Luke had simply wrestled his twin down, tied him up and went to school in his stead. The two blondes looked so similar that no one was able to tell the difference. Luke's newfound interests in sports had left him more muscled but not noticeable so. The boys still shared the same blonde hair, neatly styled in a bowlcut, the same slightly tanned skin and the same general build. The only real difference people could use to tell them apart that Lucas dressed in clothes depicting his beloved video game characters while Luke wore sports clothing.

''HRRMMMMMMMMH!'' The enraged Lucas rolled around on the floor. Luke had totally stole his thunder and HIS KISS! He should be locking lips with Sarah right now. It was his moment and Luke had stolen it from him. It wasn't the first time Luke had started acting like a jerk either. He wasn't exactly protective when his stupid jock friends started giving wedgies or stuffing him into lockers. Because Lucas was a ''nerd'' and thus had it coming.

Lucas had already laid in this state for hours and being forced to watch his moment being stolen only furthered his ire. He would get Luke for this. He would destroy him and that reputation he had build for himself. He would have vengeance!

''Ah! There he is'' Luke entered the room with a grin on his face ''Geesh you picked a bad time to be irresponsible'' He said in glee ''Why weren't you at school today? I guess you had your reasons. Maybe you were a bit tied up at the moment...ehehe''

''GRRRRRRMH!'' Lucas roared. Granted, it was a pun any captor had a duty to make but Lucas didn't like it being made at his expense.

''Oh don't worry Lucas'' Luke kept grinning ''The play went fine. Because you didn't show up I just went in your stead. They totally thought I was you so you won't be getting detention for skipping school today''

''MMMMMMMMMH!' Lucas wildly trashed around under his brothers amused gaze. Yes he KNEW Luke took his place, that was exactly the problem.

''I did end up kissing Sarah too. And it was great!'' Luke's grin got even bigger ''She said I kissed so good that we might make this a regular thing!''

'NOOMMMMMMMH! NOMMH! HRRMMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Lucas screamed out even more angry than before, shouting, cursing, slamming his body into the ground and doing everything to break free so he could attack his brother.

Luke didn't mind. He just turned on their shared playstation and started playing Call of Duty ''I kissed a girl and I liiiked it'' the blonde cheerfully hummed to further rub salt into the wound.

When his struggles led to nothing Lucas gave up. He hung his head low but gave his brother one final message ''Tmmh! mmh! warmmh!''

''Huh? What's that gaggles? Can't hear you cause your gagged! Haha!'' Luke laughed. He had no idea what Lucas was saying and as such paid it no mind.

The tape on his mouth ensured Luke didn't get the message but Lucas made a deceleration of war. ''This means war!'' he had tried to shout and he meant it. From this day forth the twins would be at war. It would be the most important sibling war ever, it would forever change the school and decide the balance between good and evil....or at least between Lucas and Luke.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice setup! There nothing more noble than a war between siblings and Luke really deserves some payback for what he did to his brother
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Nice to see you gt back to story-telling again. Or is this a re-telling? It sounds like a story i saw from you before years before, though i'm not certain. Seems like a familiar style and set-up anyway.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back to the fold.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Chapter one:

The day after Luke's stolen performance Lucas met with his best friend to plan a little revenge.

'I'm....I'm not sure I want to be doing this'' Ninten winched now the time had finally come.

''Of course you are!'' Lucas smiled at his friend ''Without you I'll likely lose and then that jerk is going to torture me! And you definitely have my back on this right?'' Despite his confidence Ninten wasn't as much on Lucas' side as the blonde might have wanted. Ninten was close to both of the twins. He had got to known them years earlier when Luke was still a nerd. Because the two were in their ''weabo'' phase at the time they immediately decided Ninten would make a great best friend simply because he was Japanese. Ninten did little to prove them wrong as he had introduced both boys to the wonderful world of Manga and Nintendo

Lucas saw his friend looked quite unsure about the matter. 'Come on Ninten! You can NintenDO it!'' Being named after a video character that was already named after Nintendo made Ninten's name excellent for puns, something Lucas just loved about him ''I'll take the full blame if things go wrong...promised!''

''I...okay. Luke did go a bit too far didn't he?'' Ninten slowly nodded his head ''Okay! Lets do this!''

Armed with duct tape and rope the two boys marched into the locker room where they found their prey. Luke had just finished showering and was getting dressed. His shorts were back on but he hadn't finished putting on his shirt yet. Rather then being intimidated Luke just greeted them with a haughty smile ''Oh? Kidnapping a football star? Who knew the teacher pet brigade had it in them. I'm pretty sure there's a rule against this''

''Or even a law'' Ninten mumbled since they were pretty much kidnapping a boy to torture him.

''Yeah! Well you deserved it! You RUINED my chance with Sarah so you gotta pay!'' Lucas growled. He ripped a piece of duct tape from the roll he was holding ''Now put your hands behind your back and surrender!''

''Yeah, that's not gonna happen'' Luke shook his head at his little brother and casually moved to Ninten ''So buddy, you really want to do this?'' he asked, patting the boy on his shoulder affectionately.

''Yeah I..I uh, I think so'' Ninten nodded ''You went a bit to far don't you think?''

''Maybe'' Luke just shrugged ''Right then....don't say I didn't warn you!'' The blonde football star went into a fighting stance ''Your move...nerds''

''CHAAAAAARGE!'' Lucas yelled and ran at his brother. The bravado didn't last very long. Luke just gave his brother a push strong enough make him stumble backwards so he fell over the nearby bench.

''Thanks!'' Luke grinned, having grabbed the duct tape his brother just dropped ''Now then....sorry buddy!'' With Lucas downed he turned his attention to Ninten.

By the time Lucas rose up his friend was already down for the count.

''Mmmmm! HNMMMMMMH!'' Ninten whined. Because Luke still had to fight with his brother he had tied Ninten very quickly and simple. The boy's arms were just taped in front of him and he had a single stip of duct tape over his mouth.

''B-but...but how!'' Lucas peeped ''W-we outnumbered you! A-and I wasn't down for that long!''

''Because you chose the wrong buddy to team up with, brother dear'' Luke gave Ninten an affectionate pat on the cheek ''You forget that I do something that little NintenDON'T. I exercise and because NintenDOESN'T he's really weak''

Both Lucas and Ninten looked as if stung by a bee. Lucas loved making puns with Ninten's name. However this didn't apply when it came to Sega's slogan against his beloved Nintendo. Of course Luke repeating propaganda of a long dead video game console marked him as just as much a nerd as his brother.

''So come on Lucas. You were going to kidnap me...weren't you? So c'mon! Lets do this'' Luke grinned overjoyed at how Lucas little plan was backfiring on him.

''Hlmmmh mmmmme!'' Ninten moaned helplessly.

His brother turned rival wanted him to continue the fight and his best friend wanted Lucas to save him. Lucas responded by doing neither. He fled the locker room and left Ninten behind.

''Ouch! I'll make him pay for that!'' Luke frowned, honestly quite offended by how his brother ditched Ninten. Not that he was about to hurt the boy.

''Aaaaah! L-leave me alone! Y-you're a bully and you know it!'' Lucas screamed as he helplessly ran from his brother. ''Ooof!'' With Lucas rarely exercising and Luke being a sports star it wasn't long before Luke had caught up and tackled him.

''Got you!'' Luke laughed and moved to restrain his brother ''Since you tried to kidnap me I think I got every right to stuff you in a locker!''

''Aaaah! N-no! Not again! I'm claustoMMMH!'' Lucas protested but was just silenced by his brothers hand over his mouth. Luke wouldn't have to feel bad, Lucas wasn't really claustrophobic, he just hated the typical nerd situation of being pushed into lockers.

''Geeh, Lucas! You're becoming a real damsel in distress!'' Luke noted as he ripped some duct tape from his roll ''Hahaha! Wasn't it only yesterday that I saved Sarah from having to kiss you?''

''GRMMMMMMMH!'' Perhaps Luke shouldn't have said that because the defeated Lucas now had his fighting spirit renewed again. Anger was quite the motivator. Luke hadn't just stolen his kiss from him but also the role he had been dying to play! He had laid bound and gagged on the ground for hours and that wasn't even the worst Luke had done. To protect his own image Luke had him stuffed into lockers, hanged from flagpoles, did noting to stop bullies pushing his head down the toilet nor stepped in when his lunch money got stolen ''HRRMMMMH! IMM KILMM YMMMMH! GRRRMMMMMH!'' Today that would end, he would defeat his brother and make! him! PAY!

''What? Did I say something wrong? You seem a little ma-oh crap! Urgh...h-hey! you stay down! h-heeeeey!'' To his horror Luke found his weaker brother suddenly stopped being so meek. Lucas broke out and a new, this time quite vicious fight began.

Eventually the fight was starting to get attention. Students flocked to see the blondes punch each other, kick, scratch each other with their nails and one of them even burried his teeth into his brother.

''Okay that's enough! You do NOT hurt our favorite playa!'' someone barked. Among those drawn by the fighting was the school football team. Naturally they would side with Luke and against Lucas, king of the nerds.

''Guys! Good timing! He's try-MMMMH!'' Their arrival had briefly distracted Luke so Lucas seized his chance and covered his twin's mouth.

''Ah! Great to see you bro's! This nerd forgot his place!'' Lucas shouted ''I say we teach him a lesson! Dorky little Lucas deserves it!''

''You got it Luke!'' One of Luke's teammates agreed.

''We show him not to mess with our Lucky Luke!'' Another boy said and ruffled the hair of Lucas.

''Bmmmh imm Lummhe!'' Luke moaned but the damage was already done. If he could take Lucas' place in the play because of their similar appearance then Lucas could pretend to be Luke in front of his friends. There was hardly any difference between the boys. Their looks and even their voices were exactly the same. Their clothing style was the best way to tell the twins apart but Luke was currently shirtless and for once Lucas didn't wear a video game or anime T-shirt. As far as his friends were concerned their ''Lucky Luke'' was now Lucas. Falling for Lucas' scheme they seized their friend and held him in a restrained hold.

''Give me the tape! I'm really sick of my brothers voice!'' Lucas said ''I mean....he always ever says one thing! I'm a nerd! I'm a nerd! Please gimme a wedgie cause I'm a nerd! Lucas didn't really like mocking himself but Luke frequently mocked him to his friends in order to look better himself. It was best to remain in character....even if said character was stupid Luke.

''G-guys! You got to listen! That's LuMMMMMMMH!'' Before Luke could make it clear they got the wrong twin one of his friend shoved some duct tape on his mouth.

''Ha! Getting scared loser? You think the nerd is gonna pee his pants before long?'' One football player, a brown haired boy named Lloyd grinned and looked at Luke lowly. This made Lucas extra delighted because the boy who currently looked down on Luke so much was actually Luke's best friend.

''I'mmm Lmmh! I'm Lummmmh!'' Luke screamed desperate ''I'MM LUUMMMMH! I'MM LUMMH! THMM IMMH! LUMMAS! Lmmh mm gommmh! I'mm LUMMMH!''

''Shut up!'' Lloyd said and punched Luke in the stomach to silence him.

''Ehehehe'' Luke could hear his brother proudly giggle behind him as he started taping his hands behind him ''You're gonna rue the day you challenged me'' he whispered ''Its time you walked a day in my shoes! See what's it like!''

''Mmmmmh!'' Luke made a desperate peep. He still remembered what it was like and really, really didn't want to go back to those days.....but he would

---------------------------------------------------

''HHHMMMMMMMH! NOMMMMMMMH!'' Luke screamed in horror and pure disgust as his head was held into a toilet. The former nerd screamed and thrashed but his friends easily and ruthlessly held his head in place, laughing and flushing the toilet no matter how Luke squirmed, screamed and eventually begged.

''Haahahha! You're brother is SUCH a loser!'' Lloyd laughed at Lucas who laughed even harder. He had both the fun of seeing Luke be tormented and because he managed to outsource the punishing to Luke's very own friend. He could also enjoy the fact that Luke's friends were idiots who were now dancing to his tunes.

''HHRHMMMMMMH!'' Luke was a whole lot less amused. He worked so hard to improve himself in order to ensure he'd never have to be bullied again. His brother knew this and just had him bullied like a nerd anyway. But that wasn't the worst of it. As he got pulled out of the toilet he saw the equally wet face of Ninten. The bullies had taken turns pushing their faces into the toilet. In order to keep in character Lucas had just thrown their friend to the wolves! Luke not only found that betrayal much more disgusting than the toilet but he also found it offensive. Even after becoming popular he had always tried to protect Ninten, something Lucas wasn't even trying to do now. How could Lucas think he would just let Ninten be bullied and how could he let it happen himself?

''N-nommh! Dommh!'' Poor Ninten peeped but as soon as Luke's head came above water his own was shoved down the toilet ''MMMMMMH! lMM M GMMMH! lMMMMUAS!'' he screamed and pleaded.

''Ahahaha! Hear him beg! See how high we can make his voice get!'' One of the bullies gave his mates a meaningful look.

''EEEEMMMMMMMMH!'' Ninten's voice indeed got a lot higher when his briefs got pulled in up a strong wedgie. It being Naruto briefs got plenty of mocking reactions of course.

''Grmmmmh! Lummas! Mmm thmm STMMMH!'' Luke demanded. They both know Ninten wasn't only pleading to the bullies for mercy, but also to his friend for help.

''Um..m-maybe it should be Loser Lucas who should get it worst'' Lucas had the decency to look uncomfortable but only meekly protested. Part of it was fear. If he went easy on Ninten he might be found out. If he got found out he'd be in for a rough time.

''Good point!'' Lloyd nodded and patted Luke on the shoulder ''Loser Lucas really should be getting it worse''

''I'mm LUMMME!'' Luke screamed. Suddenly it became very apparent why he needed to tutor this moron before each exam week!

''Shut up, nerd!'' Lloyd growled annoyed and treated Luke to an atomic wedgie.

''OOOWWMMMMH! gMM IM OFMMMMH!'' Luke screamed in pain, frantically shaking his head around.

''Hahahaha! Aawww wittle Lucas getting wedgied again'' Lucas laughed and took his brother into a headlock. To the bullies it seemed he did it to give a noogie but actually he did it so he could whisper into Luke's ear ''Now you know what its like!'' he hissed.

''Grmm!...Lmmh mm gommh!'' Luke demanded angry.

''Guys....give my little bro another drink!'' Lucas cheerfully threw his brother into Lloyd's arms.

''With pleasure!'' The bully nodded and dragged his Luke to the toilet.

''N-nommmmh! Nommh agaimmmh!' Luke screamed out. Ninten's head got pulled out and soon his own face got shoved back in again ''GHRMMMMMMMH!''

''Hey Lucky Luke!'' Lloyd grinned and patted his ''friend'' on the back ''I know something we can use these dorks for. How about we hold a little training session?''

''Nmmh! Nommh traimminh!'' Ninten peeped. It wasn't the first time the team used nerds for ''training''

''Oh I get it! Well....I'm sure my brother is gonna be so well suited for it!'' Lucas giggled ''So yeah! Good idea!''

''HRMMMMMMMMMH!' Luke had been far to busy with his swirly to hear the conversation so he was quite surprised when his head got pulled out relatively early. Ninten's frantic moans told him the bullies weren't exactly going to let him go either.

''Good news, Loser Lucas'' Lloyd pulled Luke to his feet ''We're going to be teaching you how to play football! We got a nice place where you can observe the whole match!''

Luke's eyes went wide. He knew exactly what they were talking about.

The captives were pushed outside the locker room and towards the football field.

''Urmmm! Lmmmmmas!'' Luke pleaded to his brother when seeing the goal post.

''Geeh this sounds familiar'' Lucas smiled ''Oh yeah....I begged like this last weak and you still did this to me anyway!''

''Lmmmmmas!'' Ninten screamed but the blonde quickly looked away.

Luke and Ninten could observe the football training to their hearts content. Luke got taped to the left goalpost and Ninten to the one on the right. It gave them a good view of the football match unfolding before their eyes.

''OWMMMMMMMMMH!'' And if one of the boy's ''accidentally'' hit the goal post the ball would hit their captive. With Luke the ball ended up flying between his legs which was obviously the idea behind this torture ''P-pillommh! Pillommh!'' he pleaded. When doing this Luke himself usually insisted pillows to be tied both in front or behind someone's head in order to protect it against flying footballs. Despite Ninten also suffering this torture Lucas completely forgot about that part.

''URMMMH!'' Ninten grunted as a football flew into his stomach. Luke was just glad it hadn't landed against his head or between his legs. He prayed it wouldn't happen either, to either of them of course.

''EEEEMMMMMMMH! STMMMMMMH!'' Luke screamed when Lloyd once again kicked the ball between his legs, very much on purpose.

''Aaahahaha! Look how high his voice is getting'' Lucas giggled and got a devlish grin on his face ''Hey you guys. You know what's a really good show?''

''Hmmmh!'' Luke gasped. He knew where this was going.

''My little Pony'' Lucas shot a nasty smile at his brother as he said so.

''....dude. Really?'' Lloyd asked disgusted.

''Its actually a really clever show. Like that episode where...'' Lucas was all to eager to out his brother by going in great detail about the subject. He could do this because Lucas actually was a ''brony''

'GRMMMMMMMH! HGHMMMMMH!'' Luke screamed and desperately thrashed on the pole. He could already see from the looks of his friend that his reputation would suffer from this.

Lucas really was unforgivable. He had turned Luke's friends against him, turned on Ninten just to keep appearances and now he was masquerading as his brother in order to slander him ''Tmmh mmms WMR!''

Lucas didn't hear Luke with all the tape on his mouth but the muffling could roughly be translated to ''This means WAR!''
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, it seems Lucas got his revenge on Luke, probably he shouldn't have pushed Ninten (love the name) under the bus, now he has to worry about Luke AND Ninten. Not the best strategy in the long run. Looking forwards to the next part!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Good to see you writing again. This is well written and pretty fun to read.

Also, I appreciate your taste in games. I like the Mother series too. ;)

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far! Looking forward to seeing the re-revenge
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Pretty clever twist in chapter two. I liked it a lot.
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

Nice that the actor realized he could impersonate his twin and get revenge. Poor Ninten - hope he gets some revenge soon.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I like the Lucas payback...

I've ever say the brothers must protect theirself.... and like a brother never let another guy made bullying to your brother...

I think Luke deserves the payback....

Just need to say poor Ninten... he went in the wrong place...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Loove twins but I'd say you push the physical similarity trick very far :
when they take different paths, they really look, sound and feel like different persons. So would say their friends are really not paying attention... So it's a little war of good ideas vs credibility too :D

But there's a lot to like here, so who gives a... And good potential for later action, with all the collateral damage this little war is making. And stylish writing, with nice details and touches.

Hope you guys are making your US high schools appear thougher than they are in RL, seems like a damn minefield or jungle for foreign readers :?
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent story too bad there is not a small suite
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic