Sister Omegle Humiliation (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sister Omegle Humiliation (m/F)

Post by boundcali »

My sister Nicole had always known about my hobby in bondage. This happened on my birthday, a year or so after she tied me up.

My sister had just finished working out so she was wearing tight grey spandex shorts and a black tight fitting t- shirt. I came into her room confused as to why I hadn’t received a gift from her. She told me my gift was her choice to let me do anything to her. In the back of my mind I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but I just played it off like I didn’t know.

Around an hour later I came back to her room and told her If she would allow me to tied her up. She rolled her eyes and said “What a surprise!” Nicole then starts to explain to me a plan. We would tell our parents we would be going to a restaurant, but actually we would be having a little fun. We put on some shoes and headed to the car.

I wondered how I would tie her up until we stopped at a hardware store. She gave 40 bucks to buy as much rope and materials possible. I searched through the rope aisle and picked up around 5 coils of fiber rope. I wandered around the next aisle looking for some type of tape for a gag. I ended up getting some micro foam tape. I was getting a little nervous and the cashier even told me if I was okay. I headed back to the car and drove off.

We ended up parking next to the local college. We used some coats and shirts to cover up the windows. We pulled the front seats all the way formats to give us some space. I uncoiled one of the ropes and told her to go on her knees. She turned her back towards me and I tied her elbows together. I tied the rope around her chest and over her neck to make a nice boob tie. From the boob tie I was able to get tie her wrist which made her arms make a triangle shape.

I used another coil of rope and made a really tight crotch rope. She started giggling a bit. Her legs from the knees up had around
four cinch knots. For the third could of rope I tied the bottom part of her knees together. I went around her ankles several times before securing it in the middle.

I started having a little fun with tickling her belly. While her mouth was open I grabbed a sock she had on and stuffed it in her mouth. I shoved it in real deep before using the micro foam tape to gag her. Nicole was gagged and very tightly secured. The crotch rope was amazing to look at as well as the boob tie. I started taking pictures of her until suddenly I had a great idea. I blindfolded her with the micro foam tape and logged on to Omegle. I chose bondage as on of the video chat filters.

On the other end of my phone there was a man looking right into my sister. “Wow very beautiful” he typed. The man had no mic but I could tell was having lots of fun. I clicked on a next person and saw a different man. This time they had a microphone. He instructed Nicole to moan. She was so confused and started to look around. I told her it was going to be ok, just follow what the man says. “Moan for me a little and start struggling” said the man. She started doing as instructed. “Show me a little more of yourself young lady” I grabbed her feet and allowed my sister to lay on her belly. I gently slapped her ass and the man started laughing. Around an hour had gone by so I decided to just record me having a little fun with her. 10 minutes of footage was perfect.

I untied her and let her get some fresh air. I threw the rope and gag away to hide all the evidence and we started driving back home. Nicole said that was awesome and enjoyed being a little bit humiliated. At home I was able to send her the video and a little message that said “ best present ever.”
Last edited by boundcali 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

I love this story! Great humiliation element is always fun
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, I enjoyed reading it. :) Short and sweet, and to the point. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic