Lynadage (M/F) Parts 1-3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Axeling21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lynadage (M/F) Parts 1-3

Post by Axeling21 »

Hi everyone, this is my first story in this page, i expect that you could enjoy it, if you like it, just comment below, and if you have some advices for improve my story in a some future, I would be totally grateful to read you

And now, this story begins

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 01: My first day and my firsts problems

Part 1

There are times when the first few times are the most frustrating and strange, but sometimes they give you a twist you didn't expect; whether it works out well or not, you'll know in time.

This description fits the experience that happened to a girl named LYNA. A fair-skinned girl, wears glasses, blonde hair in a ponytail, green eyes, 5'6" tall, slim, with a shapely bust. A somewhat clumsy and careless, but not bad-hearted 22-year-old girl,who was getting a job in a company for the first time, after attempts elsewhere. In the early days she was limited to keeping the accounts, limiting the costs and sales being made there, etc. Due to her nervousness and inexperience, she used to mess up some of the work she had to do, as she did it in conjunction with her co-worker.

Ellie, a 24 year old girl, with a slightly darker complexion, black flowing hair, brown eyes, 1.71 tall, slim, with an attractive bust, and obviously wearing the same clothes as Lyna (short-sleeved light blue blouse, shirt collar, white buttons and a black skirt that came down to about her knees). She personally didn't like Lyna's company very much, but she did it for the job and had to clean up the messes made by her work colleague.

On a day like any other, Lyna woke up in a heavy mood, but when she saw the time on the alarm clock, she started to get ready, then hurriedly changed her clothes until she finished leaving her apartment and arrived at work. After arriving at the office, she swipes her timecard to punch in, and finished exhausted by sitting in her desk chair. Her colleague, Ellie, looked at her with surprise at her colleague's attitude, but she tried not to make a big deal out of it and left Lyna's part of the work.

" Try to finish it first, will you? Besides, you have to hand in the accountability report," said Ellie with a serious and somewhat worried tone, but straight to Lyna.

" Y-yes, I'll have it ready in the blink of an eye - answered Lyna nervously and still drowsy.

" Tell me the truth, he has the account documents, doesn't he? - said Ellie directly to the blonde girl.

" I-I mean .... I-I need to go to the bathroom to get ready, okay?! - so Lyna replied to her companion in a hurried and desperate way.

The blonde girl, desperate and wanting to run away from the subject, headed to the bathroom after accidentally taking Ellie's makeup instead of her own. When she reached the bathroom, she ended up falling asleep on the toilet seat because she had not been able to sleep well the day before. She manages to wake up, after banging on the bathroom door, which makes her feel nervous about the time that passed while she fell asleep, not knowing that she will have to move on later and about a possible reprimand from her boss, which did not happen because Ellie excused her partner that she was having some problems in the bathroom.

The day goes by and the boss reports that they will see the accounts in general for tomorrow, which makes Lyna calm down after the first part of the boss's speech, but uneasy about the part at the end. The building begins to empty and Lyna is left in charge to close the building after finishing her work.

"(I must finish this at once, otherwise the tattletale will tell on me, but I don't know what to do!!!!)" - Lyna was thinking to herself in a
somewhat altered way while she was trying to do the accounts with the money she had left as she tried to do the math with
what she could have remembered.

While that was going on, a strange figure, a boy of about 22 years old, wearing a black t-shirt and pants outfit, as well as a black mask to cover his face, wandered around the place until he found the office where Lyna was. The blonde was so busy with her work that she didn't notice the thief was close to her. The young thief took the opportunity to grab the back of Lyna's chair and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Hello, beautiful, you just listen and everything will be all right", said the man smiling at her in a threatening and mocking way.

"Uhum Uhum...." , answered the blonde girl with fear and desperation, while she tried to to break free from her captor's grip.

Lyna bites the thief's hand and takes the opportunity to try to escape, but is again caught by him, being leaned against the wall.

"You have character, that's what makes me like you", commented the young thief mockingly to the girl.

"Just take what you need, go away and leave me alone!", begged the girl, still trying to to get rid of herself.

"I wish I could, but you know we've got work to do, baby," the thief smiled at her provocatively.

"But why would I?", Lyna asked surprised at the thief.

You know that if you don't cooperate, I could frame you for this too, don't you? - commented the thief

"You wouldn't dare, besides....", Lyna replied a little more annoyed.

The thief left Lyna in the chair and with the gun pointed at her from the jacket he is wearing he points it at her.

"You don't look very smart, plus looking delusional would make it look like you faked this whole time to steal from the company, right, cutie?" , Said the thief smiling mischievously at the girl.

"But I....", answered the girl being stunned after hearing what she had said, looking at the floor with her head down.

The girl began to look for the funds in the computer and transferred them to the USB that the thief had given her.

"Good girl", said the thief happily taking the USB stick.

"Well you got what you wanted, now just leave me alone", said Lyna getting up from that chair with more serious expression.

"I'd like to, beautiful, but we still need to tie up some loose ends, you know what that means", laughed the thief a little as he took some ropes out of his backpack.

"Eh? What do you have in mind?", asked the girl incredulously, even with the uncertainty of what the thief would do with her.[/pre][/pre]
Axeling21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeling21 »

PART 2

The thief takes his hostage to a chair and throws her on top of it, while Lyna was distracted by the shock of being sat heavily on top of the chair, the boy began to tie the girl's hands behind her back with ropes that he had taken out of his backpack earlier. Lyna could not believe what was happening, and the thief continued to tie her hands, and then passed the ropes over and under her breasts to imprison the girl's arms completely.

"Let me go, please, I'll do whatever you want, I won't say anything to the police or the company, just untie me", implored the blonde girl to the man who ignored her request.

"The plan will be finished soon, so don't cry, sweetie," said the boy as he only got more and more excited.

"I'm capable of screaming so loud I'll make you regret it," threatened Lyna as she kept kicking and trying to free herself from the restraints.

"You talk as if they could believe you or at least have confidence in you, your boss or your colleagues.....", he said looking her straight in the eyes.

"That's not-.... It's not-.... true", said the girl looking at the floor with total melancholy and lamenting.

The boy, after finishing tying his arms, went for his feet, which he ended up securing, and when he tried to continue tying his thighs to the chair, the thief heard footsteps approaching the office where they were, so he hid.

"Lyna, who did this to you? Is there someone else ah..." said Ellie as she ran to untie her co-worker.

"Ellie, stop! It's a trap!", said the blonde desperately as she saw Ellie come to her rescue.

From the shadows, the young thief emerges and surprises Ellie by grabbing her mouth with one hand and her arms around his waist with the other.

"WHAMPPH AM YMMU DMMING!",said the brunette with a choked cry.

"What has to be done, miss," said the young thief.

The boy took the girl with him to another chair in the office and sat her in it, while Ellie was bewildered and wanting more to scream than anything else, the thief began to tie her hands with the few ropes he could take from the backpack.

"Let me go you damn thief, you'll see what's in store for you!", shouted the brunette as she struggled to free herself from her captor.

"You know I wasn't planning to use another bunch of ropes, it annoys me when something spoils my plans", said the thief a bit disappointed as he finished tying the girl's hands behind her back.

"Don't hurt her, do what you want with me, but leave her alone!", said Lyna trying to get the thief's attention.

After finishing tying her hands, he did the same with her breasts, above and below her breasts, causing Ellie to be somewhat puzzled, but at the same time desperate to get out of the man's restraints. Lyna just watched, trying to free herself, but without much success.

"Let me make things simpler, you win, I win, we're all happy", commented the thief to Lyna as he bound Ellie's breasts.

"What do you mean by that, Lyna?", Lyna's companion asked in a curious as well as anxious manner as she watched the aforementioned.

"That this nice lady left the door open for me to take possession of a good money, not too much and not too little?", said the thief in a smiling and mocking way.

"Ellie, I....", stammered Lyna as she looked at the ground in resignation.

"So you were just a dirty traitor and your foolish attitude was just to fool us all?! That was it?! Answer!", Ellie shouted at her co-worker despite still being imprisoned by the thief.

"Listen to me Ellie, it's not what .... mmphh! Mmphhh!", Lyna answered until she was interrupted by several pieces of tape stuck on top of her lips by the thief.

"I'm uncomfortable with dramas, so let's leave it at that, shall we? Besides... they make a lot of noise that you don't understand?", said the young thief a bit annoyed as he proceeded to finish tying up Ellie.

Lyna could only limit herself to trying to get Ellie's attention, even with her lips covered, but Ellie just ignored her and turned the other way, trying to ignore her, although it was difficult because of the noise of the blonde's moans.

"If you dare touch me, you fucking pervert, you'll see how good it is. .... ", said Ellie to the thief with a serious and somewhat rough tone.

"Anyway, I'm about to finish, I'm only missing your feet and ropes too....", commented the thief taking a roll of tape from the nearby desk.

" I just need the final touch", said the boy as he brought the ribbon to the lips of the brunette.

"Don't you dare or else I'll... mmphh!!! Mmphhh!!!" answered Ellie who was finally silenced and trying to get free even more actively than Lyna.

"All right babes, this was fun, but we knew it was going to end up like this", said the thief about to leave, but not before squeezing Lyna's nose with a little smile.

" MMPHHH", Lyna moaned through the gag and turned a little red at how it all happened.
Axeling21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeling21 »

PART 3:

The thief, after taking the money he needed, escaped from the place leaving the two damsels in the predicament of trying to free themselves from their bonds. Both were left in an office, tied with their arms backwards, with ropes across their chests above and below, Lyna's legs were secured with ropes, while Ellie's were secured with tape as there were no ropes left for the thief, their feet had been tied together and there were ropes running down both girls' thighs that were attached to the chair, making it difficult for both to jump to try to escape easier.

Lyna and Ellie were trying to free themselves from the ropes, Lyna wriggled in a calmer way, but trying to find the weak point of her restraint, while Ellie was more impulsive and wriggled in such a way that her breasts seemed to sway from the force with which she was trying to free herself from the ropes. Lyna felt more and more surrendered to see that the ropes did not yield to her constant movements and felt a small feeling of satisfaction that even she did not understand well, but she was more resigned to lose the trust of a co-worker and more resigned to think that she could denounce him and send him to jail for "complicity" with the assailant and that no one would believe him since he did not have a credibility convincing enough for the company.

"I still find it hard to believe that she was capable of something so heinous, but she seems convinced of it, in part, that's why it generates doubt in me", Ellie thought as she rested a little from the continuous movement to free herself.

" Why do I keep trying? I can't break free, and even if I could, she'd give me away and I'd end up in jail....", thought Lyna resignedly looking at the floor.

After time in which each one was trying to unleash on their own and more because of the resentment that would have been created in the atmosphere by the thief's comments.

"Anyway, I'm not going to continue in this situation, so... even if I don't like the idea, I must cooperate with her", Ellie said in her mind while she only sighed with some displeasure and then she moved her chair closer to Lyna's chair.

"Eh? but why is she coming closer to me?", Lyna reacted in surprise at Ellie's actions.

"I just hope she helps and the rest I'll see how it goes," Ellie thought to herself as she ended up joining Lyna's chair.

Both struggle with the goal of untying the knot in their hands, without much success at first. Ellie stops trying out of frustration and annoyance, but in the process, Lyna continues to try to untangle the bindings on Ellie's hand.

"I know I'm taking too much of a risk with this, but I have no choice", thought Lyna as she was about to finish untying Ellie's hand.

"A little more", Ellie thought anxiously and eagerly.

Ellie managed to get her hands free, then continued to untie herself, until she finally removed the pieces of tape from her mouth. After untying herself completely, Ellie watches as Lyna begs to be released, to the point of tears, even trying to untie herself, but failing in the attempt. Ellie's back was turned to her for a few seconds, but then, she turns around and walks over to Lyna.

- I hope I don't regret this," Ellie said with a tone of some pity and self-pity as she began
to untie Lyna.

Lyna se encontraba con los ojos bien abiertos al ver que Ellie la esta desatando. Tras terminar por desatarla y quitarle los trozos de cinta de la boca, ambas se levantan mucho más calmadas.

"Th-thank you....", commented Lyna with a tone of relief, although somewhat regretful, for what had already happened.

"Now we just have to get out of here and call the police," said Lyna's brunette companion in a serious manner.

After a short time after the call was made, the authorities went to the scene and began to search the site for further leads on the matter. At that, one of the police officers, who was investigating went to talk to Lyna.

"Miss, can you tell me how the thief managed to get the accounts to get hold of the money?", said the policeman curiously as he wrote down in a notebook he had at hand.

"Th-this, I then ....". Lyna answered with her eyes on the floor, as if she was confused and embarrassed.

At that moment, Ellie walks over to where they were both standing.

"My partner is still shocked by the shock of the robbery, so it can be said that the thief was prowling around the place to find the perfect moment to attack or he just heard about the reputation of the company and the money it had attracted him, you know... classic thief", concluded the brunette in a calm manner who had hugged Lyna's shoulder with her arm. who had hugged Lyna's shoulder with one arm.

"Yes, that's what happened", added Lyna somewhat nervously, but with a more serious tone to the conversation.

"All right, ladies, I won't bother you any more and you may still be shocked by all this, anyway, we will be in contact, so we will take all the information information possible and that's all - finished saying the policeman with a more reassuring tone to the conversation, as he left the office together with the other members of the police force..

As night fell, Lyna headed back to her apartment, still crestfallen, but with a strange feeling in the back of her mind, after what happened at the end regarding the cop and Ellie.

"Why did she cover for me? If she could have easily sold me to the police and she was off the hook, this seems very strange to me", Lyna thought to herself strangely as she opened the door to the building where she was staying.

Lyna was walking up the stairs to her room until, near the door, she encountered Ellie, which surprised her greatly.

"Y-you! Here?!", said a confused and nervous Lyna to Ellie.

"Yes, and I think you still owe me an explanation," replied Lyna's brunette companion with a mischievous and defiant smile.

"What's with the smile?", Lyna said doubtfully, still not completely out of surprise.

"Well, I'd like you to tell me what really happened, or at least everything you might know," commented Ellie, getting closer to Lyna's face.

Lyna quizzically recoils slightly from Ellie's view as she tries to rearrange her thoughts.

"Weren't you convinced that I was an accomplice of that guy?", questioned the blonde questioned the blonde to the brunette.

"Well, yes, and even part of me maintains that position, but you could convince meotherwise, if you cooperate. "

Ellie answered Lyna as she raised her hand to make the deal.

" But why would I be obliged to that?". said Lyna a little more serious and determined.

"Because, if you don't, I could tell the cops what happened and you know you wouldn't like that at all", said the brunette to the blonde with a sincere and playful smile.

Why are you all blackmailing me?! - commented Lyna annoyingly, while grabbing her hair with both hands.

"You know I could have left you tied up over there and you could have eaten all the trouble by yourself, don't you?", Ellie replied determinedly, still smiling.

"I guess you won't leave and it's my only option, so ....", said Lyna sighing for a few seconds.

Resigned but much calmer Lyna reached out and shook Ellie's hand in mutual agreement.

"I guess the deal is done, just promise to keep it," said Lyna with a confident smile.

"Look who's talking", commented Ellie laughing amusedly at the blonde's response.

After that, Ellie was scanning the place very attentively in all directions, while Lyna was just confused as she didn't know what was going on.

" Well, we need to move you to another house, I don't think you'll be safe here," said Ellie with a disinterested smile. with a disinterested smile.

" W- But why?! I can't just move, just like that", said Lyna incredulously.

"Because it's possible that the thief knows about this place, just like he found out about the accounts, who knows if he even saw our addresses to silence us," argued Ellie confidently. I hate to admit you're right, but where would we go, Miss Smart? - said Lyna defiantly
to Ellie.

"Well, we can find somewhere, but in the meantime, get your stuff ready and stop shrieking", Ellie laughed a little amused at Lyna's expression.

"I hope to see if I can survive this," said Lyna in a funny way, resigned to what Ellie said Ellie said.

That's how Lyna finished changing and tried to get her things ready for the new challenge that awaited her. She was moving so soon, but she had no choice, life surprised her greatly, but perhaps little by little she will be more ready to face what the world has prepared for this young blonde.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Axeling21[/mention]
Hello there. Welcome to the forum.

This is very confusing.
You've opened three different stories with the same title.
Normally I would simply merge them together and ask you to keep your story in a single thread, but then I see that you've labelled your three story threads as: Chapter 01 of part 1, Chapter 01 of part 2, Chapter 01 of part 3.

I don't get it.
Are you going to be adding more chapters to each of these parts?
If these are meant to be three separate stories, then that's fine.
I'm just a little confused as to why you'd publish starting chapters to all three parts instead of going about it in chronological order and completing part 1 before moving onto the start of part 2.
Axeling21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeling21 »

Hello, and thank you for welcoming me.

It's my first time here, so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, but thank you for letting me know.

The reason I wrote this story in three parts is because I didn't want it to feel too cluttered for the readers. I won't do it that way again, plus, admittedly, it can be confusing in the long run.

The three parts belong to a single story, only that for the reason I previously stated, I made it in three parts, each part ending at the end of the post. An apology if I caused confusion. In the future you may publish the three parts in one post to compensate for this.

For the next chapters, I will make the next chapter of this story, I will only publish it in one thread, and so, successively, the following chapters.

Finally, I would like to know, what did you think of the story? Are there any aspects that you think I should improve or are there any aspects that you liked?

Greetings and best of luck
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Axeling21[/mention]
I did not read the story yet. My job here is just to keep the board organised and approve all new posts.

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding you though.

If this is all the same story, then I will merge all of them together in a single thread.
All future chapters need to be posted in this thread.

I also edited the story title to reflect the new chapters.
You can update that (ex: Lynada (M/F) Parts 1-4 and Parts 1-5) by editing the title of the first post.

I'll be deleting these comments shortly so that they don't distract from the story.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

We can merge the three separate parts for you into one post this one time, but it is your responsibility to keep chapters/parts of the same story in 1 thread.

Basically, for every unique story you post, all chapters need to go in one thread. This keeps the board organized and clutter free, and also makes it easier for your readers to find the full story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic