EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Post by bondagefreak »

PART I
EASY PREY
AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

What you're about to read is something that happened only two weeks ago, during spring break.
My brother hasn't spoken a word to me since then, and I know for a fact that his ego was irreparably bruised by what my friends and I ended up putting him through.

I'd probably be a solid contender for the "Worst Brother Of The Year" award. But in my own defence, I didn't expect things to go quite as far as they did and didn't actually mean to hurt my brother's pride that bad.

In any case, I'm not a writer and I won't bore you with a bunch of boring details relating to my life and whatnot.
After all, you guys are only here for the bondage, right?
Yeah, I thought as much. Straight to the good stuff then.

Alright, so where do I start?
Well for starters, my name's Ethan, I'm sixteen and I live with my mum, my dad and my older brother Andrew.
Now as far as older brothers go, Andrew's a chill guy. He's eighteen, in his final months of high school, and is usually pretty happy just doin' his own thing. I guess you can say he's kinda nerdy. I mean, he likes video games, books and that sorta stuff. All in all, he's a fairly easy guy to get along with. Keeps to himself a lot.

Me, I'm a bit rowdier and am much more into sports than Andrew ever was.
We did fool around and play-wrestle from time to time, but with a slight height and weight advantage over me, my older sibling almost always came out on top during our playful tussles around the house.

Not this time, however.
This time would turn out a little differently than it usually did.

Andrew never saw it coming and he never stood a chance.
The game was rigged against him and the odds were stacked entirely in my favour.
It wasn't fair. But then, nobody said it had to be.

So yeah, this was spring break. Our parents were out on their usual three-day-long romantic getaway to a spa resort up north.
Just like they'd done for the previous two getaways, my mum and my dad left Andrew in charge and handed us a bit of cash so we could order out and stuff.

We could have a few friends over but had to keep the noise down and avoid bothering the neighbours or making a mess of the place.

The ground rules were simple and we'd always abided by them in the past. After all, my older brother was a fairly predictable guy and my parents didn't really have any reason not to place their trust in him.

The start of the first day went as you probably would expect.
We played video games, ate lots of junk food and even had a few beers to loosen up.

My brother ended up calling one of his buddies over, and I followed suit and told him I'd also invite a couple of my close friends to spend the night with us.

Unfortunately for Andrew, I ended up texting quite a few of my friends and much to his great annoyance, nine of them showed up at our doorstep that evening.

I just texted all of them, told them we had the place all to ourselves and asked them to bring snacks and sleeping bags.
Two of my friends didn't have any sleeping bags, but I rapidly resolved that by asking those who did to bring extra bags if they could.

Anyways, my brother's friend showed up first. I barely knew the guy, but I did know his name was Matt and that he was in one of my brother's classes at school.

As it turns out, Matt could only stay for a few hours due to the new nighttime weekend job he'd recently started. But being left out of the loop as I usually was, I had virtually no idea he only planned on staying a few hours to game on the new PS5 console my brother had received at Christmas. Had I been made aware of the fact that he had no plans of spending the night with us, things probably wouldn't have turned out quite the way they did.

So yeah, Matt showed up at around 5 PM that evening, and then my best buddies, Hakim and Jacob both showed up about half an hour later. It didn't take long for the rest of my buddies to arrive, and I was glad to see that most of them were stepping in through the front door carrying snacks and sleeping bags just like I'd asked them to.

With the living room and the best gaming console in the house already in use by my older brother and his eighteen-year-old friend, my gang and I were forced to settle for the basement game room, where most of the older gaming consoles and TVs were hooked up.

Snacks quickly piled up on the large coffee table, and after pulling out my dad's old winter bag and my own cold-weather sleeping bag, we ended up with an astounding collection of sixteen bags all piled up in the far corner of the game room.

The first two hours of our little get-together were spent playing video games, watching funny fail videos on YouTube and just horsing around and chatting about girls and other casual stuff.

The place stank quite badly and smelled of blue cheese and vinegar because of all the shoes and socked soles that were being aired out. But none of the foul smells emanating from our smelly socks seemed to have any impact on the collective appetite we had for snacks and soft drinks.

Andrew and Matt did their own thing upstairs, and although some of my friends had voiced their desire to try out the new Play Station 5 console the older guys were currently gaming on, we gave the senior teens a wide berth. After all, both of them were a few years older than we were and since my brother didn't know any of my friends, it was only natural for us to wanna stay out of his hair and all.

It didn't matter that he wasn't the biggest guy around or that he wasn't as jockish as my classmates and I.
He was older than we were, and that alone was enough to earn him at least some amount of admiration and respect.

Things only took a different turn when some of my buddies and I started fooling around with the devilishly sticky, silvery adhesive that was commonly referred to as "duct tape".

I wasn't sure where the tape had come from, but after seeing how big and heavy the roll was, I quickly came to the realisation that one of my friends had probably fished it out of the basement garage...which made sense considering it was located in the room right next to this one.

So yeah, one thing led to another, and after digging out two super fat rolls of heavy-duty duct tape, some really thick zip ties and a roll of transparent packaging tape from my father's dusty workshop, the guys and I eventually came up with the brilliant idea of taking over the Play Station 5 console and claiming the upstairs living room all to ourselves.

I wasn't exactly too keen on taking my older brother on and attempting to wrestle the living room from his control though. Don't get me wrong, I was no wimp and could definitely hold my own against him in a fight. He was only a tad bit taller and heavier than I was, but with his buddy up there to help him, I honestly didn't think my friends and I would end up succeeding in our ambitious little endeavour.

But you know how it is when you're stuck in a rowdy group, right?
Wild ideas are thrown into the air, the crazier guys feed off of each other's enthusiasm, and before you know it, even the more passive members of the group end up succumbing to the pressure.

In any case, imagine my surprise when we silently crept up the wooden staircase in time to see eighteen-year-old Matt get up from the living room couch and tell my brother he was going to take a shower and freshen up.

I should probably remind you that my friends and I had no idea Matt planned on showering and then leaving our place to start his evening work shift. But with that guy retiring to the privacy of the washroom and my older brother now alone and completely focused on the TV screen in front of him, the balance of power had just shifted in our favour.

Like a pack of wild dogs, my gang and I stealthily crept up behind our prey and masterfully swooped in for the kill.

Andrew never saw us coming.
The poor guy never stood a chance.
He was, as we call it; easy prey.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 21 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I already feel sorry for Matt, but looking forward to reading how he and Andrew get tied! A great start and a fun concept! Looking forward to more!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Matt, but I'm excited to see the tables turned on the elder brother for once!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by User4525 »

This is a great story please continue, I'm loving it. I wonder if Andrew will be gagged...
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Like the sound of where this is going!
Though I must admit I feel bad for Andrew and Matt and frustrated by Ethan!
Let your older brother be, Ethan!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Yeah, that one might be quite interesting to me. Seeing older, stronger guys getting tied up is fun.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Oh yeah! The start of another classic!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Andrew and Matt might be in for a long night - feeling sorry for the undeserved treatment that's about to come their way at the hands of Ethan and the rest of his smelly-footed mob of friends.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Nice start of story I love the smelly rank socks can’t wait to read the rest
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Darn younger brothers always a menace. :D
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Poor Andrew is about to get taped up by his younger brother and his friends. How humiliating that is! And the way this story started already shows what a cocky guy Ethan is. It's funny to read that the awful smell coming from their socks doesn't stop them from eating and drinking. I think Andrew will get to experience these socks up close. ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really love this new story . Can't wait to read the second chapter .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that is another great start for a story. I wish i had a little brother like this that has his friends to come over.

Can’t wait to see the next chapter :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Poor Andrew and Matt! I'm looking forwards to see what will happen to them
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It looks like Andrew is about to get some tight bondage to experience ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Those socks look rank! This sounds like it is going to be fun. That nerdy older brother has no idea what's coming 8-)
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Ooh, a new adventure afoot! So far, so awesome ^^ Can't wait to see what comes of this
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Looks like the little brother will finally be able to have some fun lol
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Great setup! Can't wait to see what's in store!!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start and I love the style of this one as well
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thank you so much for this incredible outpouring of support, guys!
Chapter II will be out in just a few hours.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]

ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

wow, good story! i want to see what happen in the next part! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great start as always.
You really do nail the opening chapters every time.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II
EASY PREY
AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

Poor Andrew was so completely focused on his racing game that he failed to notice our mob's stealthy approach.
The fact that he had his back turned to us and that the sound blasting out from the living room audio system was drowning our footsteps definitely helped.

The unmistakable hiss of rushing water echoed in our ears as my older brother's gaming partner Matt stepped into the shower.
That was our cue, of course. That was our green light to get this operation underway.

We jumped my brother from behind, causing the unsuspecting eighteen-year-old teen to come crashing down on the living room floor, with myself and all nine of my buddies piling down on top of him.

Andrew yelped in surprise, but the combined weight of our bodies suddenly landing on top of him cut him off mid-speech and expelled the air right out of his lungs. His lankish body almost immediately disappeared beneath our 1500-pound dogpile as we effortlessly crushed him down and wrestled his limbs to the floor.

The tape and the zip ties were brought to bear, and that's literally when all hell started breaking loose.

Andrew was no match for our combined effort. But in his defence, he did put up a valiant struggle.

The overwhelmed eighteen-year-old tried calling out to his showering buddy and tried alerting his friend to the foul play we were putting him through. Every now and then, he'd actually succeed in rearing his panicked head out of the chaotic frenzy. But unfortunately for him, those momentary flickers of freedom proved incredibly short-lived.

Every time my brother managed to work his face out from our grasp and open his mouth up to scream for help, five or six hands would clamp down on top of it and force it back down into the meaty dogpile of bodies. The poor guy was quite literally being drowned into a sea of younger jocks.

Andrew's wrists were securely zip-tied behind his back, and although the plastic restraints were superbly thick and of similar calibre to what SWAT teams normally used during riot-control operations, my friends insisted on cuffing his wrists with a second zip tie and quickly followed suit by applying the same treatment to the eighteen-year-old prisoner's sock-covered ankles.

Heavy-duty duct tape was torn off the roll, and another bout of furious struggling ensued as the senior teen grew increasingly enraged at the nature of his predicament.

We quickly got to work wrapping the super sticky, fibrous duct tape around his cuffed ankles, but I guess some of my schoolmates eventually grew tired of dealing with my brother's constant attempts at defeating their handgags and biting their hands and fingers off.

Hakim - one of the heavier and more built-up guys in our mob - put his four years of competitive wrestling experience to good use and took it upon himself to silence our eighteen-year-old prisoner in the most unorthodox of ways.

I watched as my barechested, basketball shorts-clad buddy shifted his position and used his thick, tree trunk-like thighs to straddle my brother's upper chest.

The dark-haired wrestler's smelly socked soles wrapped themselves behind our unfortunate victim's head and lifted it up off the ground a bit.

Andrew was no doubt beside himself with anger at the fact that he was being wrestled down and hazed by so many younger high school students, but his mounting frustration quickly gave way to fear as he laid eyes on the giant pair of bums that now appeared to be lunging at him, straight down towards his face.

My brother's eyes beamed wide with terror, but his protesting mouth only ended up emitting the briefest of yelps before Hakim's dark blue, satin-clad bottom came down and swallowed his face up.

Poor Andrew screamed and yelled, but the 165-pound, sixteen-year-old wrestler's exceptionally meaty rear end easily took care of drowning out all of his protests.

With Hakim's strong legs and hefty bum cheeks successfully taking care of smothering up and silencing our agitated prisoner, the rest of my friends and I had no trouble taping Andrew's ankles, legs and thighs up.

The powerful wrestler-jock even took things a little further and added insult to injury by grinding his butt onto my older brother's face and blasting a quick fart right into the senior teen's flaring sniff-holes.

PPPPRRRRRRTTT

I can't even begin to imagine what must've been going through Andrew's mind at that very moment.
The sheer humiliation of being wrestled down, tag-teamed, manhandled and restrained by a bunch of younger guys must've been virtually unbearable for the cocky, senior high schooler.

Having his face trapped inside Hakim's satin-covered bums and then being forced to endure a cruel stinkface treatment was pretty much like rubbing salt into an open wound by that point.

As soon as we were done securing our prisoner's legs up, we wrestled the older teen on his stomach and wrapped tape around his hopelessly zip-tied wrists.

Dad's heavy-duty duct tape filled the room with its distinctive low-pitched growl. But it was quite obvious from the continuous sound of rushing water that Matt was still in the shower and basking in complete ignorance of what was happening to his friend.

Andrew was eventually forced into a sitting position, and no less than six hands rose up to keep his mouthy protests in check while the rest of us sat on his legs and took care of wrapping the industrial-strength adhesive around his relatively scrawny torso.

When it was finally time for the gag, my brother became filled with what can only be described as an animalistic rage of some sort. He screamed at us, tried yelling profanities and attempted to bite our muffling hands and fingers with his teeth.

We held onto his face and kept his jaw clamped shut to prevent him from making too much noise of course, but every single strip of duct tape we attempted to plaster over his lips was swiftly licked off and defeated.

We kept trying to plaster larger strips over his mouth, but when our continued attempts to tape his yapper failed, some of my friends suggested stuffing his mouth with something so that he couldn't push the tape off with his tongue.

My brother broke into an even greater fit of rage when he heard that. But even his most virulent attempts at mouthing off against us proved useless against the flurry of hands that kept smothering his face.

Knowing that we were running short on time and realising we'd need a rag or a sponge of some sort, I stood up and immediately started making my way towards the kitchen.

That's when my troublesome classmate Shane interjected and that's when he alerted us to the fact that no venture to search for a gag would be necessary.

"Here, I got just the thing." he spoke, sitting himself down on the living room couch and slowly peeling off the pair of rotten-looking ankle socks he had clad over his very sizeable and very smelly soles.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Good start so far. Can't wait to see whats next....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic