EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmm.... an interesting proposal. I wish him luck, though I wouldn't blame Andrew for not repairing their relationship - not to mention any amends to Matt might be too little, too late.

All in all, I'll be waiting to see - something about being called whiny pushover makes me want to see this brat get more than his fair share of karmic retribution :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I was not expecting this story to continue. I'm glad to see that Ethan has had somewhat of an epiphany in how he treated his brother and Matt. Like he said, Andrew probably would've been pissed but eventually fine if it was just the two of them: but with him being humiliated in front of his younger brother's friends and his friend getting caught up in it and losing his job, Andrew has every right to not want to have anything to do with his brother. Maybe their brotherly bond is more damaged than broken, but Andrew might not be in any rush to repair it, which I think is fair.

It's a nice proposal and could certainly push things in the right direction, but I wouldn't expect all to be forgiven. The setting wouldn't necessarily be the same as it was when Andrew and Matt were tied up. But if Ethan were to surrender unconditionally, then there would be a window for full revenge to be taken...for instance, it just being the two of them could change. So I'm curious to see what Andrew's response will be.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I would absolutely have lots of ideas what to do with that little ass... i’d give hime a simular treatment off what he did to me!

Can’t wait to see the next chapter!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Well I think Andrew is going to enjoy some sweet revenge. Now who says he can't take his brother's phone invite some more victims over one by one haha
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's nice to see that Ethan is still capable of reflecting upon what happened and he feels remorse about what happened. To offer himself up as a willing prisoner, to be dealt with according to his older brother’s whims, is an oblation Andrew is hopefully going to accept and enjoy. I want to see the terror in Ethan’s eyes when revenge is dished out to him :twisted:
Gerson 60
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gerson 60 »

If I were Ethan, I'd be concerned about what Andrew might be thinking about as revenge.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I really like that take on this one. Ethan talking to us and giving update, it gives that feeling that we are involve in the story. Looking forward for the rest of the story :)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm interested in Ethan's desperate attempt at begging for forgiveness. He needs to be taught a lesson or two but at least he's trying to reconnect with his brother.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As others have said, this is a great idea to continue the story. I'm happy Ethan is making an effort to repair the damage he caused! Hopefully Andrew responds and enjoys his time in charge... Maybe Matt could get involved in the revenge once Ethan is safely restrained?
My M/M Stories Here
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Well, this is a welcome surprise!
Hopefully Andrew gets the justice he deserves ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I hope his brother eagerly jumps at the chance to get some revenge and pays him back with interest ;)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK, GUYS!

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention]

Seeing as this is my 40th story and that I've published over well over 400 chapters of content on this board over the course of the last three years, I'm once again going to try and keep things fresh by presenting you guys with something that differs a bit from my usual genre.

I very much enjoy keeping you guys off guard and on your toes.
That being said, Easy Prey II should defy most of your expectations whilst at the same time presenting you with the same elements you normally associate my stories with.

On another note, your comments continue to have more power than most of you probably realise.
Ethan previously had no intention of sucking up to his brother like this. YOU GUYS are the ones who got him thinking and begrudgingly taking responsibility for what he ended up putting Andrew and Matt through.

In other words, had it not been for your numerous comments, there would be no EASY PREY II for other readers to enjoy.
Let this be a lesson to the many guest readers and silent users who read without commenting. Your comments matter.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT IN JUST A FEW HOURS!

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK HERE A BIT LATER TODAY.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Seeing as this is my 40th story and that I've published over well over 400 chapters of content on this board over the course of the last three years, I'm once again going to try and keep things fresh by presenting you guys with something that differs a bit from my usual genre.
Impressive numbers! But these numbers don't tell the entire story. You are also really kind in your private messages and you are genuinely concerned about the well-being of your readers. Whenever I've gone missing for more than a few weeks, a kind message from you was waiting for me. I'm sure many other readers have had similar experiences. The way you show you value your audience's input is unique and priceless.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.
EASY PREY II: PROLOGUE

PART I
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Okay, guys. I'm back.

So as you can probably imagine, Andrew was a little taken aback and weirded out when I casually walked up to him and invited him to have his way with me. At first, he pretty much told me to buzz off and claimed not to be interested. But after a few minutes of convincing him that it would be fitting for him to make me relive part of what my friends and I put him through a few weeks ago, the nerdy guy acquiesced.

The entire situation was pretty damn awkward though.
Andrew was normally a very passive guy and was much closer to being a beta male than he was to being a leader.
Giving myself over to him and professing my intent to become his willing prisoner for the day was indeed a little weird. But all things considered, it was probably even weirder for him than it was for me.

In any case, my brother did end up agreeing to my request and lazily went to the garage in order to fetch one of the jumbo rolls of industrial-grade duct tape our dad normally kept there.

I ate a hearty lunch and quickly relieved myself before marching back to my older sibling's bedroom and presenting myself as agreed.

Upon my arrival, Andrew paused his video game and spun around in his swivelling computer chair.
He asked me if I really wanted to go through with this, but even after receiving confirmation from me, the young man seemed a bit at a loss for what do to.

"Alright, put your hands behind your back." he finally ordered, causing me to turn my back to him and smirk in satisfaction.

A heavy roar echoed across the room as dad's mighty tape was suddenly torn open.
I felt the 3-inch-wide, fibrous adhesive cling to the skin around my left wrist, and before I knew it both my wrists were being tightly wrapped together and secured behind my back.

The duct tape roared very angrily as it spun revolutions around my relatively fragile limbs.
I thought my older brother would bring the tape around maybe four or five times, but quickly found myself arching my brow up in genuine surprise after the eighth or ninth pass.

This wasn't just some cheap, all-purpose duct tape. And it wasn't the two-inch version either.
This was the heavy-duty, super fibrous, extra-wide stuff. Three or four revolutions around my wrists would've been more than enough to prevent me from using my hands for the rest of the afternoon. Yet Andrew kept spinning the fat roll
around as though he feared I'd somehow escape from its unrelenting, cement-like grip.

As soon as he was done securing my wrists, the nerdy teen spent the next two minutes pulling the oversized roll of dreadfully sticky adhesive around my chest and upper arms. And when he was done with that, he repeated the same process around my stomach and lower forearms.

"Holy shit." I chuckled, as the rather extreme duct-taping and the resulting loss of mobility started dawning upon me.

I tried lightening the mood by cracking a few jokes and engaging in small talk, but my passive captor didn't seem interested in chatting and simply ordered me to sit down on the floor and put my feet together.

I quickly found myself wishing I'd worn pants instead of basketball shorts, 'cause Andrew didn't seem to give much thought to the fact that my socks didn't even fully cover up my ankles. He uncaringly slapped the industrial-strength duct tape around my moderately hairy limbs before pulling it taut and slowly wrapping it around them.

I cursed a little and humorously told him to stop after the fifth round, but he just kept going and going, making each revolution tighter than the previous and unleashing more of the sticky stuff than I cared to keep track of.
He obviously did not want me going anywhere.

After what seemed like the bazillionth turn around my ankles, the tape was severed and brought up to my thighs before being wrapped above my knees a good eight or nine times. Fortunately for me, I didn't have much hair there.

Dad's tape was still going to be a bitch to peel off though.

Andrew surprised me yet again, this time by rolling my tightly taped form around so that I was lying on my back and then positioning himself at my feet.

"Raise your knees up." he casually ordered, causing me to fold my legs up and wonder what on Earth he planned on doing next.

The stone-faced nerd pushed on my shins until the back of my heels were resting flush against my bums.
The sound of duct tape once again filled the silence, and before I knew it, my calves and thighs were being taped together; securing me in a highly effective hogtie that didn't put unnecessary strain on my arms or shoulders.

As soon as the taping process was done, my lanky 18-year-old captor tossed the hefty silver roll onto his bed and sat himself back up on his swivelling computer chair.

The first thing I did was roll over on my side and try to free myself from the overly tight hogtie position.
My half-hearted efforts to escape, however, yielded virtually no results.

"Holy fuck." I muttered, once again completely taken aback by the fact that I couldn't move my arms or even unfold my legs at all. Aside from my head, which I could raise up off the floor, the only parts of me that had any semblance of mobility left were my feet and my hands; both of which were hopelessly taped up at the wrists and ankles.

"Can't get out?" Andrew asked, looking down at me with nary a speck of sympathy in his eyes.

"Are you kidding? Of course I can't get out!" I laughed, growling and grunting in feigned frustration as my continued attempts to move around and escape refused to bear fruit.

My brother and I regularly pranked each other, but this was his first time tying me up, and it was my first time being tied up as well. All in all though, being restrained like this wasn't that bad, I thought to myself.

After having participated in Andrew's demise and having watched my friends forcefully wrestle him down, restrain him and tape his mouth shut, I would've been lying had I told you I wasn't intrigued by what he'd been put through.

Yes, my desire to renew with him was genuine. But I'll admit, I probably would've never given myself over like this had I not been the least bit curious about what he and his nerdy friend Matt had experienced that night.

True, I would've probably puked had I been gagged with the same socks they'd been. But aside from that and Hakim's dreadfully humiliating bum-to-face treatment, being taped up and stuffed inside a bunch of thick sleeping bags didn't sound all that terrible, to tell you the truth.

Either way, I was actually looking forward to experiencing what captivity felt like, and judging from the excessive amount of tape Andrew had used to secure me, I think it was safe to say that my experimental foray into new territory was off to a very good start.

My brother spent the next forty minutes sitting in his cushioned chair and gaming in complete silence.
Every once in a while, he'd turn around to see if I'd made any progress in defeating my bonds. Aside from that, however, he actually paid very little heed to my occasional grunts and noises.

I eventually tired out of trying to find a weakness in the tape and finally gave up in my endeavours to squirm away and sit up on the carpet floor. I was stuck, and no amount of struggling, grunting or cussing was going to help me break out of this.

"Fuckin' hell. Why'd you have to use so much tape?" I muttered, expressing some of my slowly mounting frustration, and groaning in semi-genuine disapproval even though my captor was visibly too focused on his game to care.

Apparently, he did care though. Not about me but about the distracting noise my wordy complaints were making.

"Shhh! Stop talking." the serious teen snappily demanded.

I rolled my eyes and begrudgingly complied. But Andrew's silencing command quickly lost its potency, resulting in my renewed attempts at struggling and my continued mouthing off.

"Man, this is boring..." I mumbled, causing the older nerd to once again lose his focus and order me to quiet down.

"Or what?" came my slightly teasing, openly defiant query; something which forced the normally introverted teen to pause his game and spin around to face me.

An awkward silence settled in the room as my older brother sat there and considered his options.
The obvious course of action was well outside his comfort zone, with him being a relatively passive guy and all. But here I was, openly disrespecting him and defying him in his own bedroom.

He wanted to do something about it, but the whole situation of me being taped up on his bedroom floor had him understandably phased and a little weirded out.

So while the hairy-legged teen spent some time mentally pondering his next move, I silently marvelled at the size of his sneakered soles and purposefully made some grunting noises to try and push him in the right direction.

In other words, I was fishing for a gag.

Photo from FootMasterMikey's Tumblr blog
Link: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/footmastermikey
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wonderful work! I love the serious taping with super strong duct tape. And I hope that the kid will succeed in fishing for a gag :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

i really hope he gets a huge gag for his huge mouth lol
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's interesting to see the captive taking a more active role in the proceedings! That heavy taping is going to be interesting indeed. I do hope that our protagonist finds himself gagged :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Interesting so far. It does seem like it's more of Ethan getting the chance to explore something that intrigues, rather than letting his brother get back at him, but it can be a two birds/one stone situation :lol:

But hopefully he does get pushed to his limits and gets to a point where he truly wants to be free and done so that he can understand how his brother and friend felt. Maybe deep down, one/both of them did like it or were intrigued, but they might've wanted a different context, not when they're being humiliated and stuff.

Hopefully Andrew can get more confident and take charge, and put Ethan in his place!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I’m glad Andrew has accepted Ethan’s offer. I like how he keeps adding layer after layer of tape, despite Ethan’s reassurance that this won't be necessary. Well, you never know when a willing prisoner turns into a rebelling, unwilling prisoner. These precautions are needed!

Ethan deserves to be reduced to a whimpering mess, begging to be set free. Time is Andrew’s best friend. Just wait until it starts to get uncomfortable. Then Ethan will start to regret being curious about being tied up - either that, or he will find out that he’s a kinky guy ;)

Of course, Andrew should now try to push Ethan’s limits when it comes to gagging him. I hope it will be disgusting, like a cum-filled stinky sweaty sock.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So glad to see this story get it's sequel! Hopefully Ethan is able to catch a big smelly fish right in the mouth ;)
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

An unexpected, but much welcome sequel, indeed! :D

It'll be interesting to see how the moods in the room change as time goes on. Anything could happen ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The bystander approach has worked and persuaded Ethan that his actions and thoughts were not acceptable!

I'm not entirely sure if his current actions are completely selfless - he definitely seems to have a healthy dose of curiosity about being tied up and gagged. It's a radical plan to restore his relationship with his brother but it might just work.

I love how Andrew is a bit unsure but at the same time seems to do a pretty good job with the tape. Looking forward to what he does next. And I'm loving the swivel chair!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Hakim, Shane and most of my rowdier classmates would've stuffed my mouth and taped it shut a long time ago had I been mouthing off as much in their presence. But even though my captor was a few years older than they were, he wasn't even close to being as carefree or as authoritative as some of the guys I often found myself chilling with.

Andrew was visibly unnerved and uneasy at having me bound up in his room like this.
It was obvious from the rather extreme duct-taping he'd imposed upon me that he enjoyed it to some degree. But I could tell from the expression on his face that he was currently engaged in an internal struggle of some sort.

Taping me up was one thing.
Keeping me restrained for a longer period of time was another.

He wanted to game in peace and forget that I was there, but my constant grunting noises and attempts at small talk made it impossible for him to fully concentrate. Had he not been such an introvert, he would've surely gagged me by now. But even though we were brothers, imposing his will on my freedom of speech was well outside his comfort zone, I knew.

Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking.
"Put your big brother pants on, Andrew! Gag him! Teach that punk-ass brother of yours a lesson!"

Alas, this was no mere fantasy scenario.
This was happening for real, and the guy placed in charge of me was normally more interested in gaming and reading than he was in making real-life connections.

Wrapping me up in duct tape was already a bizarre experience for him. But now that I was purposefully taunting him and defying his orders to stay quiet, the nerdy, senior high schooler was left with yet another dilemma.

While it's true that he'd been wronged and very cruelly gagged, I had not been entirely responsible for the actions taken by my friends. And even if I had, the lanky gamer-bro would've still been hard-pressed to execute any sort of meaningful revenge on me. It just wasn't his style.

So here he was, wanting to enjoy an afternoon of peace and quiet.
And here I was, running my mouth off and blabbering incessantly.

Andrew looked at me, and for a moment there, I actually feared he'd simply drag me into another room and leave me in a closet instead of dealing with my mouth the way I wanted him to.

I was actually looking forward to having some of that fat tape slapped over my lips. I was already taped up and restrained beyond reason, but without a proper tape gag to prevent me from screaming, my captivity felt somewhat incomplete and artificial.

While the thought of being dragged into another room wasn't entirely unsavoury, it would've been mildly disappointing to simply be left there without a gag. And knowing my brother the way I did, that was definitely something I could see him opting for.

I couldn't let that happen of course, so instead of remaining quiet and allowing his mind to cement itself on a course of action, I ran my motor-mouth and used my own quickness of mind to teasingly prod him in the right direction.

Andrew was a very smart guy when it came to electronics, computers and basically anything mechanical. When it came to people smarts, however, well let's just say he wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, if you get my meaning.

Manipulating him and running figurative circles around him was an easy task, even for a moderately clever guy like myself.

"Man, it's a good thing Shane's not here right now. Haha! I'd be in some really serious trouble if he was." I laughed, distracting my hairy-legged older brother from his seemingly pensive state.

"Who's Shane?" he asked, unwittingly taking the bait I'd laid out for him; hook, line and sinker.

I snickered a little at the innocence of his question, knowing full well that my answer would piss him off on some level.

"He's the guy whose socks you spent the night sucking on!" I teasingly snickered, causing the stony-faced 18-year-old to wince ever so slightly.

Andrew squirmed a little in his seat at the mention of the revolting gag we'd imposed on him last month.
He tried pretending it didn't bother him, but my words were very clearly getting under his skin. You would've had to have been blind not to see it!

It certainly didn't help that I was laughing my ass off either.

The poor guy was understandably pissed at being made fun of in his own bedroom, and as such, promptly made a move to try and stifle the aggravating remarks I kept spewing his way.

Obviously not having the guts to use his own socks on me, the senior nerd told me to be quiet again and slowly crouched down over my bound form before reaching over towards my left foot and attempting to pull my sock off.

His intent to gag me with it was plainly obvious, and although the stuffing would've been acceptable considering I'd changed my socks just two hours before, the overkill taping job he'd spun around my ankles prevented him from removing either one of my bundles.

My socks were going nowhere and neither were my teasing jabs and condescending chuckles.

I laughed somewhat mockingly and openly rejoiced at the fact that his efforts yielded little success.

"Haha! Looks like you won't have any choice but listen to me talk my ass off for the rest of the day!" I teased, chuckling devilishly and knowing full well that my mocking tone would only rile him up some more.

Andrew sat back in his chair and huffed through his nostrils before shooting me a visibly annoyed look.
My continued attempts at teasing him eventually paid off and the cleverly-worded threat I made about potentially screaming for help suddenly caused the frustrated gamer-nerd to break character.

"No! You're not calling for help." he warned, frowning his brow a little and doing his best to sound more assertive than he normally was.

Fearing that his next move would be to try and stash me away in the basement, I openly defied his authority and used my own mouthiness to dig myself into an even deeper hole. A hole of my own making, I might add.

"Haha! Dude, even if you put me in the garage or lock me in a closet, the cops are still gonna show up if I decide to scream my lungs out." I threatened, causing the older teen to once again huff and twitch uncomfortably in his padded swivelling chair.

An odd silence suddenly filled the room as my hairy-legged, introverted captor pondered my words and considered his options.
"I've got something to fix that." he finally mumbled, moving his sneakered soles closer together and using the heel of his left shoe to hold his right one down, whilst at the same time slowly pulling his foot out of it.

At that point, I was the one left squirming around in nervous apprehension.

Photo from FootMasterMikey's Tumblr blog
Link: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/footmastermikey
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

It escalates!

Very interested to see the full extent of the socks. Hope they're nice and smelly 8-)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Ah justice ... if Andrew noticed how much this was being enjoyed and put an end to that, alas we will settle for amusing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic