EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great fun watching Ethan manipulate his brother. He really is keen to get some socks in his mouth! Has he bitten off more than he can chew?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I totally understand that it's quite a big step to tape your brother up and that gagging him might be a bridge too far. But the way Ethan is mouthing off against his older brother is annoying and of course, the result is obvious. The picture you left at the end of the previous chapter was teasing me a lot (I really wished those Nikes would come off), now they are taken off (again, nice picture!) and those socks look positively tasty. That's something Ethan will either enjoy or hate. Right now, I'm still thinking he's enjoying this too much. Is this a punishment or a game for Ethan?

Somehow I'm feeling like Andrew is the one who's being punished. It seems he doesn't really like taking revenge... but then, we also have to consider that we're reading this story as described by Ethan. Perhaps Andrew is very good at hiding the fact that he likes it.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved the last two chapters so much . Can't wait to read what you write next in this fantastic story .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago I'm not entirely sure if his current actions are completely selfless - he definitely seems to have a healthy dose of curiosity about being tied up and gagged. It's a radical plan to restore his relationship with his brother but it might just work.
My thoughts precisely, Mister Pup!
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Somehow I'm feeling like Andrew is the one who's being punished. It seems he doesn't really like taking revenge... but then, we also have to consider that we're reading this story as described by Ethan. Perhaps Andrew is very good at hiding the fact that he likes it.
I quite agree!

We'll see what happens, but it does seem like Ethan's more focused on what he can get out of this. But then again, he is the one taped up quite inescapably - I'm sure those bonds will be put to the test quite soon!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I agree that it definitely seems like this is all out of Andrew's comfort zone, but like others said, this is all from Ethan's perspective: who knows what's going on in his brother's head?

And it also seems more and more that this is less of a punishment for Ethan, so fingers crossed for the moment that it starts to become one for him :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's a little shame that Ethan needs to make his big bro gag him... But I hope that once Andrew discovers the merits of keeping his annoying prisoner silenced he would keep him cruelly gagged for a LONG time. The brat deserves this :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I have a feeling Ethan is going to end up regretting fishing for this gag 8-)

I do wish Andrew would be more assertive. Cmon bro you're the older brother!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

What an interesting switch in perspective!

It's not very often that you see a protagonist almost BEGGING for his captor to gag him or do something "meaner" to him.
But then yeah, we don't know what is going on at his brother's mind. Maybe he's just waiting to jump on it or to tease his brother, but in another way?

We'll soon know.
Thanks for another amazing add to your collection, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Revenge is a dish best served with socks
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Revenge is a dish best served with socks
Or underwear...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

As soon as I noticed my brother slowly pulling his foot out of his running shoe, my teasing stopped and the cocky grin on my face immediately faded away.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I asked, purposefully allowing a sliver of fear to slip itself into my otherwise cocky voice.

No answer came.
No explanation was given.

"Why are you taking your shoes off?" I pressed, once again feigning ignorance and fear in the hopes of concealing the growing excitement I felt.

Yes, I wanted to be gagged. And yes, I was looking forward to the full experience.
But watching my nerdy captor remove his oversized sneakers gave me a bad case of the jitters.
I was definitely feeling a little antsy and nervous. I was just a lot better at hiding it than Andrew was.

"I'm not gonna let you scream and I'm not gonna let you call the neighbours for help." the senior teen grumpily mumbled, slipping his right foot out of its shoe and repeating the same process for his left one.

"And how exactly is taking your shoes off and stinking the place up with your feet supposed to stop me from doing that?" I questioned, once again feigning ignorance and speaking in a slightly mocking, openly defiant tone.

Another period of eery silence filled the room as the wiry teen slowly slipped his left foot out of its matching sneaker.

I put on a convincing show and struggled against my bonds to make him believe I wanted to escape.

The older nerd shifted uncomfortably in his seat, before finally lifting his socked toes up off the floor and wiggling them around in silent anticipation.

His intentions were clear and it was pretty easy to guess exactly what it was he had in mind for me.
But I was gonna be damned if I was gonna let him - or anyone else for that matter - gag me without at least getting a few cutting remarks out!

In the end, he would win, of course. But I had every intention of putting up a valiant struggle, not to mention getting as much out of this situation as I possibly could.

Taking advantage of the fact that my older brother's socked toes were looming dangerously close to my vulnerable face, I opted to throw in a humiliating jab about the smelliness of his feet and started off by taking a few exaggerated whiffs through my flaring nostrils.

*Sniff*
*Sniff*

I ended up following that with a somewhat embarrassing comment about his lack of hygiene, but I guess the joke was on me as much as it was on him, 'cause the smell of his socks genuinely took me by surprise and caught me a little off guard.

"Ohw! Dude! When's the last time you changed your socks!?" I cried out, crinkling my nose up and backing my head away as much as I possibly could.

Andrew's face turned beet-red at the sight of my reaction, and the once-annoyed look he wore on his face quickly melted into an expression of utter shame and embarrassment.

"I dunno. Probably last week or something..." he begrudgingly admitted, causing me to once again drive another slightly painful jab home.

"Last week?! Man, no WONDER you're not getting any pussy! Chicks can probably smell those things from twenty miles away!" I laughed.

My brother's feet didn't smell anywhere near as bad as my dad's.
But in truth, his socks actually did stink.

Even from a distance, I could pick up the moderately strong, unmistakably unpleasant aroma emanating from them.
The thin cotton bundles lining his giant size 12 feet were noticeably browned from overuse. And the smell they gave off was fairly reminiscent of stale bread and blue cheese, whilst also carrying a somewhat poignant hint of vinegar.

Much to the hairy-legged gamer-nerd's continued dismay, I sniffed the air up a second time and once again voiced out an audible complaint about the proximity of his strong-smelling soles.

*Sniff* *Sniff*
*Sniff*

"Ouuffff!"

Poor Andrew was obviously embarrassed beyond reason, but he nevertheless managed to keep his resolve up and even licked his lips excitedly while shifting uncomfortably in his seat for the millionth time. There was a war raging on in his head, and I knew that he was torn between wanting me to be silent and not having the guts to actually do anything about it.

"Hope you don't plan on airing those stinky socks out in here while you game! 'Cause I'm sure as hell gonna call the neighbours for help if you do!" I teased, forcing the senior teen to once again adopt a somewhat grumpy expression.

"Shhhh. Quiet!" he immediately scolded, moving his right foot closer to my face, as if wanting to cover my mouth with it.

I, of course, did the only logical thing and moved my head back just in time to avoid it.
"Ow! Dude! Get those smelly things outta my face!" I heartily cried out, something which caused the older teen to repeat his order for me to be quiet.

"You're being too loud." he finally grumbled, sounding positively annoyed at the noise I was making and slowly reaching over towards his bed before taking hold of the jumbo duct tape he'd previously snatched from dad's garage.

"You're gonna use that stuff on my mouth?" I laughed in teasing disbelief.

The lanky 18-year-old simply glared at me.
"I'm not gonna let you scream." he once again grumpily growled.

"Good luck stopping me, then. I'm just gonna lick the tape off my lips, ya know?" I chuckled, giving my captor a big smile and forcing another lapse of momentary frustration to line his face.

"Not if I stuff your mouth up." the smelly-footed nerd finally replied.

I laughed again and wished him good luck in trying to take my socks off, but my brother's face suddenly betrayed a mixture of emotions, and I watched as he shifted around in his seat and frowned his brow in simulated resolve.

"I won't be needing your socks." he mumbled, moving his freakishly long feet a little closer towards my face and lifting his toes up off the floor in order to get his point across.

I knew exactly what he was aiming at, but I still wanted to make him feel as bad as I could for what he was about to do to me next. Purposefully feigning ignorance and disbelief was undoubtedly the best thing I could do to make this whole situation as painfully awkward as possible.

And before you judge me, keep in mind that I was the one who'd be spending the rest of the afternoon taped up and bored out of my mind, with no means of entertaining myself.

If I could at least make my introverted brother feel a little guilty and embarrassed about his socks, then this whole "redeeming myself" idea might actually be of great fun to both of us.

I looked at his face, then looked at his socks.
I looked at his face again, then slowly looked back at his socks.

My eyes went wide in feigned terror as the implication of his words appeared to dawn on me.
The disbelieving spectacle I put on caused the normally timid gamer-nerd to squirm around in unbridled unease.

I had a hard job believing he would actually go through with his threat.
I mean, even just taping my lips shut would've been a big step for him.

Still, as cocky as I was and as curious as I felt about having my freedom of speech taken away, a growing sense of fear and uncertainty loomed above me as the prospect of having my older brother stuff his own worn socks in my mouth grew closer and more real.

The smell of them was growing mighty unpleasant, and although my body felt jittery from all the excitement coursing through my veins, I was definitely having some second thoughts about this.

In other words, I'd dug myself into a hole that was now too deep to climb out of.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 8 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

And they're revealed! :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I know Andrew doesn't seem into it, but I really hope he gags this twerp soon.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

it looks like me with my huge mouth lol but unfortunately nobody manages to shut it to me lol
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love the story can’t wait to read more I love the rank socks but it be better if you use clear tape
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This sequel is so interesting with the relationships between the characters and their relationships with bondage. It's bloody fascinating.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I know it doesn't fit his personality, but even Andrew has gotta want to stuff the twerp's mouth already!

It's kind of hot how embarrassed he is by his stink ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

You are a master of teasing the gagging scenes! I loved seeing initial excitement slowly turning into dread! I hope he gets his mouth stuffed and taped soon!
My M/M Stories Here
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

It’s different to see a situation like this where the “victim” is clearly the dominant in the bondage interaction. Ethan is belittling and humiliating his brother in ways you would be expecting to see from the person doing the tying. I wonder if at some point Andrew will truly take control leaving Ethan a bit overwhelmed or if poor Andrew will remain the bullied submissive
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

I like the reticent older-brother role, for a nice change of pace ^^ Who knows? Maybe eventually, he will snap and ease into a more openly dominating character :lol:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm still waiting for Ethan's cockiness to backfire against himself. I hope he'll truly feel awful when Andrew's socks get taped into that big mouth of his. The description of the smell and the slightly shameful admission that Andrew has worn them for a week makes it so hot.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's an interesting situation with Ethan trying to manipulate his brother from the floor. He thinks he knows what he wants and how to get it. Andrew may be a bit embarrassed and unsure of himself but everyone has a breaking point and I think we might be getting there.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK, GUYS!

NEXT CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I cant wait to the moment Andrew starts to see the fun of the games and puts his little brother in a nice snug bag.

It’s just waiting for the phonecall that they are going to have more time with just the two of them.... more time to be tied and played with!

Game on!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

"Dude, you CAN'T be serious! You're not actually thinking of using your own socks on me, are you!?" I cried out, feigning surprise whilst at the same time eyeing my brother's big feet up with a look that betrayed fear and dread.

The disbelieving tone in my voice immediately caused a new wave of uncertainty to wash over poor Andrew's face. But even though he felt uncomfortable and unsure about how to proceed, he still appeared committed to keeping me from crying out for help and unconsciously licked his lips at the prospect of imposing some well-deserved silence on me.

"Well, since you won't stop talking..." the wiry nerd casually mumbled, shifting his feet around and causing my eyes to trail down his hairy legs.

I watched as he nervously wiggled his socked toes and watched as he placed the heel of his left foot on top of his right one. At first, I didn't really know what he was doing. But then I saw him pull his right foot up from beneath his left one and saw his heavily worn sock being shed like a snake ridding itself of old skin.

"There's absolutely no way that thing is going in my mouth." I hissed, twisting and grunting in a simulated attempt to escape my fate.

My nerdy captor seemed greatly phased and bothered by the showy display of uncooperativeness I was putting on. But even though his cheeks were burning red from embarrassment, the hairy-legged teen wheeled his seated position a little closer to where I was lying and slowly picked his discarded sock up from off the floor.

I growled and grunted again, but that only caused him to frown his brow and order me to be quiet for what seemed like the hundredth time.

The sight of my geeky brother's heavily worn, slightly dingy-looking sock had me second-guessing myself, alright.
But from the looks of it, Andrew was also having second thoughts about this whole "keeping me quiet" business.

I could only imagine all the stuff going through his head at that point.

He wanted to stash me away in another room, but I threatened to scream my lungs out.
He made a move for the duct tape, but I eagerly told him I'd lick it off.
He tried using one of my own socks to gag me, but it wouldn't come off.
Now he was left with only one option; his socks!

Come to think of it, Andrew would've probably opted for a pair of clean ones had I not reminded him of the awful stuffing my friends and I had imposed on his mouth roughly four weeks ago. And while that option was certainly still on the table, something told me my introverted brother harboured a certain desire to see me suffer a similar fate.

His socks weren't quite as ripe or as foul as Shane's. But they'd still spent a few too many days cooped up inside those giant Nike trainers of his. So many in fact that the nerdy 18-year-old had apparently lost count.

My face practically went cross-eyed from following the steady approach of Andrew's mouldy bundle.
The thing smelled stale and cheesy, but my lanky captor still brought it right up to my lips and held it there as if expecting me to simply open up and allow it entry.

He instructed me to open my mouth, but I instead flared my nostrils open and took another tentative whiff of his slightly yellowing wad.
"Ow! Dude!" I instantly cried out. "You need to get your fuckin' feet checked! That thing fuckin' REEKS!"

Visibly exasperated and growing more and more annoyed with my jabs, the grumpy nerd once again repeated his order for me to open up, so I instead changed my tune a little and decided to appeal to his sense of sympathy.

"Wait! Bro, you can't gag me with that old sock, man!" I pleadingly blurted out, causing my frustrated captor to arch his brow up in confusion.

"Why not?" he demanded, whilst at the same time still hovering his menacing ball-shaped bundle a mere centimetre away from my talkative mouth-hole.

"Dude! You've been wearing that thing for over a week!" I yelled back, as though the answer should've been plainly obvious.

"So?" my embarrassed captor impatiently questioned.

"So, it smells like your fuckin' toes, man!"

Apparently no longer caring for my plight, Andrew rolled his eyes up and grabbed the back of my head to prevent me from backing away.

"Alright, just open up." he huffed, ignoring the slightly panicked and very hateful manner in which I was eyeing up his toe-jam-scented wad.

I struggled a little and semi-genuinely attempted to protest my fate.
But when it finally became clear to me that he wasn't budging and that the culmination of my nagging was about to pay off, I acquiesced to the older teen's demands and surrendered my mouth up, just like I'd been ordered to.

I squirmed in my tape bonds for a couple of seconds, eyed his musty little bundle up and cursed at the fact that I'd soon be chewing on it.

I tried asking the nerdy gamer how long he planned on keeping me captive like this, but the furry-legged gamer didn't even allow me the dignity to finish my question before nervously licking his lips and slowly pushing his dingy wad into my speaking orifice.

A flurry of conflicting emotions washed over me as the sound of my speech slurred and my words became incomprehensible.
The sensation was somewhat exhilarating at first, but as you're about to see, the excitement and thrill eventually wore off, leaving way to feelings of frustration, humiliation and anger.

In other words, I was getting what I truly deserved; my comeuppance.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic