EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago You see that a lot in videos. Captors trying to slap single strips of tape over their captive's mouth, only to repeat the process several times even though it just keeps failing.

Sometimes a stuffing will be fetched, and it usually takes several failed gagging attempts for one of the captors to step in and start wrapping tape around the victim's head several times. Everyone breaks into laughter when that happens.
Until reading several of your stories, a single strip tape gag was good enough for me. You've ruined that for the rest of my life ;)
Yeah, everyone eventually finds out that it's too easy to escape. More tape is definitely needed to make sure it stays put.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Spot on as always. Your story telling is really one of the best out there. You immediately have taken me into your world once more. The visuals, oh boy it really makes our imaginations run wild. Looking forward for the rest of the story.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thank you so much for all the nice comments and support, guys!
I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying this.
Chapter IV will be out in just a few hours.

[mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV
EASY PREY
AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

Dressed only in his boxers and having nothing but his cell phone in hand, the moderately tall 18-year-old student - a guy whom I knew only as Matt - stepped out of the washroom only to find a mob of ten zip-tie-wielding teens waiting for him in the dimly-lit hallway.

"Uhm. Guys? What's going on?" he asked, quickly scanning the group for a familiar face and growing increasingly nervous at the fact that he could find none.

No response came his way, but the extra fat rolls of heavy-duty duct tape and the frighteningly thick, riot-control zip-ties spoke loud and clear. Matt was onto us in a blink, and with the speed of a frightened alley cat, he spun around on his heels and darted back to the safety of the washroom.

His only avenue of escape would've been to lock the door shut and call for backup.
He did have his cell phone with him, and the door was indeed mighty sturdy. But much to our great relief, he wasn't able to close it in time.

Matt sent the door swinging towards our faces, but before its protruding latch could bury itself into the doorframe, my classmates and I rammed into it with as much force as we could muster.

The door violently swung open, the older teen was sent crashing down, and in we barged; flooding into the cramped room and toppling onto our downed victim with the force and speed of an angry tidal wave.

Matt's cell phone was sent flying to the floor, but the winded 18-year-old didn't even have time to stretch his arm out and grab it that we were already falling on top of him and crushing him beneath our weight.

Bodies piled up on top of each other, drowned screams echoed out from somewhere beneath us, and then the cacophony of hysterical laughing muffled the victim's cries out and rendered them inaudible.

The room was too small to accommodate all ten of us, but the rowdy members of my smelly-footed mob just didn't care.
They kept pushing and shoving, no doubt hoping to get in on the action.
Everyone wanted a piece of the older kid.
Everyone wanted a piece of Matt.

Those of us who'd been unfortunate enough to land on our victim soon found ourselves falling prey to a similar fate when the rest of our action-hungry tag team came pouring in.

My brother's friend was no match for us.
He was crushed, winded, drowned out and smothered beneath the bums, thighs and bodies that continued to pile atop him.

Riot-grade zip-ties were brought to bear, and in a matter of seconds, we had the senior teen's wrists triple-cuffed behind his back. His flailing legs received a similar treatment, and then the aggressive growl of heavy-duty duct tape soon joined the symphony of howls and laughter.

The underwear-clad high schooler screamed and fought with the same vigour that my brother had.
He yelled for us to let him go and tried telling us something about not having time for our games.

We didn't listen, of course. The first reason being that we couldn't really hear his protests from beneath all the noise and ruckus my friends and I kept making. More importantly, though, poor Matt never got a chance to get a coherent sentence out.

It was true that we were less zealous in shutting him up than we'd been with Andrew.
I guess we figured that with my brother being bound up and safely stored in the basement game room, it didn't really matter if the freshly showered senior teen made a fuss and screamed his lungs out. He could yell and scream to his heart's desire, but no one would be showing up to save him.

Unfortunately for Matt though, some of my friends still appeared bent on preventing him from making too much noise.

Every time our underwear-clad prisoner would raise his head out of the frenzy and attempt to make his voice heard, some random hand would conveniently materialise and cover his mouth up.

The lad grew virtually infuriated when we slapped our super sticky industrial grey tape over his hairy legs and started pulling it around his already zip-tied ankles.

"What are you doing?! Let me gmmpphh..." came the sound of his very angry complaint.

Much like the previous five times, a timely hand suddenly swooped in to stifle his protests.

Matthew wiggled around and squirmed like a worm on a hook.
He was visibly boiling with rage, but all of his efforts to break free proved completely in vain.

The 3-inch wide, fibrous duct tape was spun around his cuffed ankles; eight, ten, twelve times!

The convenient hand eventually relinquished control of the protesting prisoner's loud motor-mouth, and our ears were once again met with the unpleasant sound of the senior student's screams and complaints.

"No! You guys can't do this! I have to gmmmmpphh..." the lad screamed, causing another one of my annoyed classmates to clamp his palm down over the offending speech hole.

The taping continued. The laughing went on.
The humiliated 18-year-old grew more infuriated by the second, causing a colourful string of angry insults to fill our ears the instant his face was released.

Our efforts to subdue his noisy orifice became somewhat more concerted after that.

Hakim was the first to impose his rule of silence over the now-fuming prisoner.
The dark-haired wrestler continued giving out orders and barking instructions whilst absentmindedly clamping his sizeable hand down over the cocky young adult's vulgar motor-mouth.

Matt's eyes bulged wide and his face grew red with rage when myself and two of my other friends joined Hakim's lead by adding our hands to the frenzy.

The kid screamed and yelled beneath our big, smothering handgags.
But his attempts to mouth off no longer seemed to be having any effect.

The poor lad's plight suddenly became even more dire when one of my colleagues accidentally knocked the laundry hamper over and caused some of its contents to spill out onto the floor.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FINAL CHAPTER?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] .
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

It was, indeed, quite fun. Did you go for a bit of a horror mood? Because it felt like it, a bit, with Matt finding himself in front of a mob of unknown people, and already feeling the danger.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great chapter! Looks like poor Matt isn't going home after all. Can't imagine how vulnerable he felt coming out of the bathroom, just to be taken down by that huge mob of teens. Sounds like another nice stuffing is on it's way too.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Poor Matthew! He was so close to escaping the riotous teenagers. But alas, he wasn't able to close the bathroom door in time. Would have been a good turning point in the story if he had managed to close it and call some friends for help.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm really enjoying this story!

Maybe it's because I have too much time on my hands, but lately I've been more critical/analytical with stories on here because I can't move past the context/background setting that are often times non-consensual. It doesn't ruin the story for me, I just can't help but be upset on behalf of the guy(s) being tied up and/or "attacked" and root for them. And it's even more frustrating when guys don't own up to what they did and/or get away with it with little to no consequences.

And even though I'm already mad for Andrew and Matt, I do like how Ethan seems to recognize that it was messed up. And since this was a recount, I'm assuming that there were consequences to their actions. Normally I'd want Andrew and Matt to get their revenge, but I really just want Ethan and the guys to own up to what they did.

Anyways as always, excited to see what happens next!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The mob really has taken over now. It's interesting how people can change when 'the group' takes over and I think we can see some ring-leaders emerging. Another great dog pile and I feel particularly sorry for Matt's hairy legs!

There's something quite artistic about that last picture of the scattered socks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Enjoying this lovely story so far, as always I find myself feeling a bit jealous of the poor victims. Especial Andrew who is writhing about as a puffy little worm in the basement. Cant wait to see what the mob does next to their helpless victims
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I've just caught up with the fun here.

What a really nice, little, lighthearted story!
Scenarios with little brothers always catch my eye and this one here is one hell of it. I absolutely agree to the fact that realism is a real turn-on and makes stories much more believable and interesting (for me at least).

Especially the dynamics coming up when "the group" takes over the individuals is always nice to see. Poor Andrew, poor Matt! They don't stand a chance.
And of course - I absolutely love the rank socks and yeah, I'm one of those who'd wish something like that happened to him a few years ago, back in high school :lol: :P

Can't wait for the next part, Master.
Thanks for another classic!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

The cliffhanger at the end, pure genius I must say. The way you end your chapters always get us so hook that we come back wanting more.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

strongly that Matt finally closes his huge mouth lol, it looks like me lol
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

What a great chapter again... just the imagination of how these two guys feel being captured and overwhelmed by the group makes me more and more whant to be in their place.

I hope not that it is going to be the final chapter.. the fun is just getting started.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oh so cruel but so fun
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

oh very good story! Geez, the teenage army didn't give the older boys a chance, hehe, I want to see how the story continues, I feel a big gag very soon
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART V
EASY PREY
AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

Matt's anger kept mounting and mounting, but so too did the number of smothering hands joining in to silence his screams.
The older teen shot daggers at us with his eyes, but they too eventually fell prey to the onslaught of sweaty palms and muffling fingers.

"Shut him up!" one of my friends impatiently demanded.

"Gag him! Stuff a sock inside his mouth." cried another one.

The extra fat roll of industrial duct tape was brought in for the kill, and then three more pairs of hands rushed in to silence Matt's face. The suffocating lad cried out, his jaw was forcefully pried open and aggressive fingers dug into his fleshy cheeks.

An unknown hand suddenly shot out from the chaotic dogpile, and I watched as it hungrily snatched one of the socks that had tumbled out of the hamper.

The gagging process lasted only a few seconds, but my eyes immediately recognised whose sock had just been picked up. It was Andrew's!

"Let me gmppphh..." came the heart-wrenching sound of the senior teen's final plea.

In one fell swoop, my nerdy brother's dingy-looking bundle was crumpled up into a big ball and rammed straight down into the screaming orifice of his vehemently protesting friend.

"Yeah, suck on that!" one of my rowdier teammates shot and hollered.

Matt gagged on his fellow nerd's crummy stinker and immediately fought to be rid of my older brother's silencing bundle.
His efforts proved to no avail though, and his attempts to spit the sock out were easily defeated by the half dozen hands that jumped in to prevent its exit.

Most of us probably expected my tape-wielding buddy to jump in and intervene at that point, but much to my continued surprise, a second sock was snatched up off the ceramic floor and hastily pulled into the cacophonic dogpile.

This one was much wider, much thicker and much smellier than the first.
The width of it, combined with the distinctive Hanes logo and the cherry-sized hole beneath the brownish-looking toe area confirmed what I already knew. It was my dad's and it was in very dire need of a wash.

Matt's mouth was once again pried open, allowing the desperate 18-year-old to momentarily gain the upper hand in getting rid of his gamer buddy's heavily worn sock. But then the much larger, much smellier ball of cotton was brought down to his lips, forcefully imposing itself into the screaming lad's gob.

Matt went crosseyed from the smell, but then his face was promptly taped shut and his hands, thighs and upper arms quickly followed suit. The nerd convulsed and choked on the speech-proof wads we'd fed him, but that still didn't stop my cruel buddy Shane from squatting down and ripping a fart into the captive teen's sniff-holes.

PPPPPPRRRRRRRTTT

"Haha! Here, buddy. Choke on that." he nonchalantly hissed, causing the entire room to break down into near-hysterical laughter.

The next minute was filled with cheering and howling as we lifted our bound trophy up and marched him down to the safety of the game room.

Matt fought us the entire way, but it was only when he laid eyes on the puffy red worm that he broke down into a frenzied attempt at shaking his head "no" and communicating with us through his gag. The sight of Andrew, or rather, what had become of Andrew must've been a terrifying sight indeed.

My brother had disappeared, only to be replaced by the primal shape of a bulbous red worm. He was limbless, speechless and could do nothing but squirm. Even more frightening was the fact that if you listened closely enough, you could hear his screams; screams that were rendered almost completely inaudible due to the fuming sockgag and our four thick sleeping bags.

My brother would warn no one, and neither would his friend.

Matt was placed on the floor and immediately tried telling us something.
His eyes were screaming, but his attempts to articulate past the speech-proof gag met little success.

Even so, one of my classmates quickly grew tired of hearing the older lad's complaints and promptly wrapped additional layers of the dreadfully sticky, industrial-strength stuff around our gagged prisoner's face.

Sleeping bags were pulled out at random, and the hopelessly bound and sockgagged nerd ended up sharing a very similar fate to that of my brother.

His protesting form was shoved face-first inside my father's heavily insulated, black winter bag. Two other sleeping bags were zipped up over that one, until finally my own bag was opened up and used as a final layer.

Thick ratchet straps were once again used to secure our uncooperative prisoner and by the time we were done with him, Matt was looking no different than the speechless, limbless grub that had seemingly replaced my brother. The only difference being that Andrew was red and he was blue.

My buddies and I took over the upstairs living room and spent the rest of the evening gaming on the brand-new Play Station 5 console. We watched some Netflix, ate junk food, fooled around and laughed at how easy wrestling down the two older teens had been.

As for the senior students, both of them were left writhing around in those fat sleeping bags and left squirming endlessly on the game room floor. They spent the entire evening, night and morning screaming for help and sucking on those socks; Andrew on Shane's and Matt on a combination of my dad's and Andrew's.

We've been back to school for almost two weeks now and my brother still hasn't forgiven me for what my friends and I did to him that night.

Even worse than having an older brother with a poorly bruised ego, was learning that Matt had lost his newly acquired job as a result of him not showing up for work that night. The excuse of having been jumped and hazed by a group of younger teens had probably never surfaced in the parting discussion between him and his employer. Either that, or it was deemed an improbable or unworthy excuse to miss a work shift.

I felt bad 'cause I now realise that his screams and muffled cries had all been attempts at communicating an important message our way. Matt had been especially vehement in his efforts, but his many attempts to speak had repeatedly fallen prey to our unrelenting handgags and then to the raunchy socks we'd forced into yapper.

Thinking back on it now, I can't help but feel a little bad for what my gang and I put them through that night.
The sheer humiliation of being wrestled down, tied up and then forcefully sockgagged by a bunch of upstart teenagers was obviously too much for Andrew to handle.

I definitely felt remorse for what I'd done.
But even stronger than the remorse I felt was the utter certainty that I'd do it all over again were I given the opportunity to relive that night.

The look on their faces as we successfully manhandled them into submission was priceless.
And truth be known, I'd do anything to tie my older brother up and make him suck on Shane's socks again!

So yeah, I guess you can put me up for that "Worst Brother Of The Year" award.

One thing is certain though.
Next time our parents leave us in charge, Andrew sure as hell better have a few more of his friends over!
Otherwise, his nerdy ass may once again find itself being swallowed up and crushed beneath a tidal wave of teen jocks!

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Although I do feel a little sorry for Matt for losing his job, I still think he had a time of his life. I know I would if I were him :)

Great story, man! As always :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Yikes losing your job over that is quite unfortunate.
Still if anyone is deserving of payback ...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Despite Matthew losing his job over what the guys did to him, Ethan still would do it again if given the opportunity. He talks about remorse, but there's not a lot of repentance if you ask my opinion. He definitely deserves the "Worst Brother of the Year Award". But at least it provided us with a nice story to read :D . That probably makes me morally just as bad as Ethan :oops: .
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice ending. I like that it is short and just tells the points, that are necessary (plus a bit of fluff, of course, but there is no filler). It should be a quite fast read, as a whole.

I do like the idea, that Andrew will probably get tied up again, without much of a way to defend himself. It is, considering this is a story, quite interesting to put yourself in the head of himself. This situation created a new order, where he will likely be bullied by his brother again, if the parents are away. This is, of course, a nice fantasy for the people here. But stepping out of that headspace for a second, it's quite intense and irritating.

Ethan feels like a bit of a sociopath, I think? He just hurt the good relationship with his brother, and enjoyed the rush so much that, despite realizing what he had done, he feels the need to do it again. It is quite a chilling thought.

Again, if Andrew would enjoy the whole situation, it would be quite a nice fantasy. Being stuck for the whole night, and probably being afraid that it might happen again, would be something I'd sign up for. But considering that Andrew did not enjoy the situation, it feels pretty dark.

I hope I didn't get to real here. The story was, as always, well written. It might be my favourite of the stories you have produced so far.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Of course my empathetic side feels terrible for Matt losing his job and Andrew's pride being cracked. But I'm also on a similar level with our protagonist, with that, it was still hot and fun. I'm a big fan of Shane and Hakim :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I do feel bad for matt for losing his job . But what he had done to him was really hot .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Maybe I spoke too soon lol...there were consequences but Ethan didn't really seem to care.

Not the ending I hoped for, but maybe Andrew will get his revenge...or maybe he'll never talk to Ethan again and he'll juts have to deal with that. I'd be fine with either lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic