EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter!!!

A face smother and a fart right in it yes!!! Hakim sounds like my kind of guy 8-)

Shane's socks look perfect for the stuffing too!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW, that was an amazing chapter! Andrew must be furious with how easy he was tackled and tied up. And now that he is about to be gagged with that rancid sock he must be even more raged... Can;t wait to read the next chapter :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Loving the description of that dogpile and the slightly cartoonish way Andrew's head occasionally emerges from it only to be hand gagged and pulled back in. Some of Ethan's friends clearly have a bit more imagination than others when it comes to methods of subduing a captive. I think Andrew will soon learn he should have taken the first gag he was offered. Poor Andrew...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Love the photo! Definitely excited to see how Andrew reacts to those stinkers.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m starting to see how we got to that ever so awkward end point
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Can’t wait to get to the next part... just the way how Andrew is taken over by those younger guys... being silenced and what to know when his friend is done in the shower.

I would say, pack Andrew up nice and warm and prepare for his buddy!!💪🏼💪🏼
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this little Shane can come close my huge mouth this way as often as he wants lol
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Getting tricked by your little brother is one of the worst things that can happen to a 18 year old guy. I'm looking forward to that humiliating gag getting placed inside Andrew's mouth. Firmly taped in so he has the chance to get acquainted with the taste of it. They look so bad... there's even a hole where you can see Shane's toes.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I wonder whats going to happen to Matt when he gets out of the shower. Will he get tie up too? Will he join in?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I just read through the whole thing and wow. I loved how Andrew was brought down with a human pile of wannabe kidnappers. The way he tried but couldn't alert his friend is just icing on the cake. Can't wait to see what will happen to two captives when the kids start to get creative.

Also, Hakim is my fave so far. Wrestlers are cute.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Was quite a big fan of a specific part that you may already know... It's fascinating this dynamic too. My empathetic side is getting real bothered with the rowdy jocks piling onto a guy that was minding his own business, but the other part of me is adoring the large number of doms for one guy. You always have such a talent as creating a perspective and working with virtually every single type of pairing dynamic, it's seriously impressive, sir.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice continuation. At the moment, I'm mostly curious what will happen to Matt, considering he actually needs to get to his job, and that it would be really problematic, if he got tied up too.

I do like, that you make it clear form the start, that this will actually be a violation of trust, and that it will have consequences. We generally ignore this in the stories here (for good reason, it's just fun when everyone actually enjoys these games, even if they didn't at the start), so it's nice to get a bit more, uh, let's say reality here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Here it comes haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS GUYS!

HERE'S CHAPTER III

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III
EASY PREY
AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER

Now Shane was one of the biggest trouble makers in school. He wasn't a bully or anything like that, but he constantly got his ass expelled from class for pulling off stupid pranks and sowing seeds of mayhem whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Shane thrived on chaos and loved defying authority.
As such and keeping in mind his style, it seemed entirely fitting for him to be wearing some of the filthiest, rankest and most hole-ridden socks I'd ever seen. His heavily stained, horribly pungent bundles looked as though they hadn't been washed in ages!

I watched as the renowned troublemaker brought his left foot up over his knee and watched as he hooked a finger into the cuff of his thin, dingy-looking ankle sock.

"Here. Just stuff these into his fuckin' mouth." he said, peeling the mouldy thing off his foot and launching it into the human dogpile before slowly repeating the same process for his other sock.

Greedy hands swiftly shot out of the meaty frenzy and those freshly-peeled ankle socks were immediately snatched up and pulled into the fold. Some of the guys broke into a laughter and complained about how strong Shane's socks smelled. None of them, however, bothered asking my brother what he thought about the improvised stuffing.

Andrew's eyes bulged WIDE when he saw what was coming his way. But unfortunately for him, his attempts to fight us off and keep his mouth shut proved to no avail against the ten pairs of hands that rushed to pry his jaw open.

Your heart would have just sank had you been there to witness the scene.

Shane's shitty bundles were aggressively forced into the senior teen's gaping speech-hole, and my friends quickly followed up by slapping the fibrous duct tape onto our victim's bulging lips and pulling the fat roll all the way around his head and over his mouth again.

The tape was severed after a single revolution, but another one of my friends suddenly grabbed the roll and completed what he deemed to be "unfinished business".

Half of the guys cheered on as my older brother's lower face slowly disappeared beneath seemingly unending swaths of, thick, silvery adhesive. Andrew's face turned a bizarre shade of green and his eyes watered over as the indescribable foulness of Shane's stench-ridden socks began assaulting his taste buds.

I watched as our prisoner convulsed and watched as he broke down into a heart-wrenching bout of frantic coughing and gagging noises.

My brother was quite visibly struggling not to puke his guts out, but my rowdy high school friends just didn't seem to care.
They kept wrapping the industrial-strength duct tape around his face, to the point where the young man's features were no longer recognisable. Only his eyes, his nostrils and part of his forehead had been spared.

Everyone laughed when Shane took hold of the tape and swiftly wrapped it beneath the older teen's chin and up over his head four times. "There, that'll shut him up." the soon-to-be seventeen-year-old hissed.

Realising that Matt could turn the shower off and step out of the washroom at any given moment, we quickly lifted our bounty up off the living room floor and carried him down to the safety of the game room. The perfect place to keep him stashed and out of sight.

I'm not sure how or why we came up with this idea, but with so many sleeping bags cluttering the place, we ended up grabbing Hakim's surprisingly thick, army-green bag from the pile and shoving my poor brother in, face-first.

In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea to zip him up head-first inside such a thick, heavily insulated sleeping bag. Luckily enough though, the small ventilation hole at the foot of it prevented my brother from running out of air and suffocating. I was admittedly quite fortunate considering the result might've been disastrous had we shoved him inside a different bag.

This just goes to show how poorly planned our operation was and how dangerous hazing can be when you're following a crowd and acting in the heat of the moment.

Anyways, nothing serious happened and Andrew didn't pass out from lack of air or anything.

He was shoved head-first into the gaping maw of Hakim's bag, and three other sleeping bags ended up following suit; gobbling our trapped prisoner up from his feet all the way up to his head.

Seven thick ratchet straps were brought to bear and fastened around the unfortunate nerd's puffy prison, and by the time we were done with him, my eighteen-year-old brother had seemingly vanished into thin air and had been replaced with an incredibly fat, worm-like creature.

Poor Andrew couldn't escape our sleeping bags, much less leave the room to make his way upstairs.
He couldn't even warn his friend or call for help either. My troublesome classmate's ratty old stinkers were seeing to that.

The cocky eighteen-year-old student had been brutally wrestled down to the floor, manhandled by a bunch of younger teens, bound up, facesat and farted on. Their assemblage of smothering hands had kept him from screaming, and a pair of their absolutely rancid socks had been force-stuffed inside his mouth and taped in to prevent him from alerting the neighbours or getting a call for help out.

All in all, our successful - albeit slightly reckless - operation was completed in record time.

Inspired and motivated by the ease in which we'd tackled, bound up, gagged and removed my older brother, my mob and I quickly stormed up the staircase leading back up to the main floor, gathered the tape and zip-ties and silently congregated just outside the bathroom door.

Our stealthy approach coincided perfectly with the end of Matt's shower. 'Cause less than five seconds later, the running water was cut off and the sound of steel shower curtain rings sliding against the horizontal curtain pole alerted us to the fact that our prey had stepped out to dry himself.

Poor Matt had literally no idea of the danger currently lurking on the other side of the washroom door.
Unfortunately for him, he was about to find out.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really loved that chapter .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

My sympathy for Andrew continues and I grow increasingly sorry for Matt, he really has no idea what is waiting for him. Loved this chapter and can't wait to see poor Matt get tied and gagged!
My M/M Stories Here
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm feeling sorry for Matt, because he'll probably get in trouble at work.

The pile of guys on top of Andrew evoked the picture of a rugby game. But mind you, I'm Dutch and rugby is not well-known here, so I might be totally wrong. But that's how I imagined it.

The sock gag was just as cruel as was to be expected after that picture in the previous chapter. Considering how rotten they look, Andrew is coping with them pretty well. Not that he has any choice: the overload of tape is making sure the socks stay put. The fact that he's now upside down in a sleeping bag is hot! Someone suggested it to me a long time ago and I did it to myself - I remember heating up quickly, the smell of feet lingering there and the fact that the mummy bag restricted my movements much more compared to the normal situation.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow another masterpiece of a chapter! Hitting all my buttons even in one of your short "for everyone" category stories. Very hot!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally caught up on this story, and loving every chapter!! Can't wait to see what happens next!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

too awesome and to say that poor little Matt has absolutely no suspicion lol, he's just here in the wrong place and at the wrong time but hey too bad for him lol
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

This one is really grabbing me (metaphorically, rather than binding, taping, gagging and bagging me, more's the pity): for all the complex psychological/romantic dynamics of some of the longer stories, there's ALWAYS something to be said for a quick 'n' dirty non-consensual ambush. I guess it's the stuff I eroticised way back in my own teens.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice gagging scene.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago I do like that you make it clear from the start, that this will actually be a violation of trust, and that it will have consequences. We generally ignore this in the stories here (for good reason, it's just fun when everyone actually enjoys these games, even if they didn't at the start), so it's nice to get a bit more, uh, let's say reality here.
Hello Felix.
I'm glad you pointed that out.

Realism is probably the thing I enjoy the most in TUG stories. Mechanical dialogue, unrealistically large gags and unsafe predicaments that don't yield any negative consequences are all things that greatly contribute to my potential disinterest in a story.

I also strive to make the plot believable, and as such, always strive to keep the character reactions and consequences believable as well.
I've found it fleshes the characters out and makes them 3-dimensional without having to go into tedious details about their psyche and what not.

In the first few lines of this tale, Ethan mentions that these events happened two weeks ago and that his brother Andrew hasn't spoken a word to him since then.

Does that make sense? Yes. Totally!
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] pointed that out in one of his comments.
Of course, every guy is different. But generally speaking, 18-year-old guys are at their cockiest. They have a lot to prove (though mostly to themselves). They're on the fringe of adulthood and they often feel the need to distance themselves from even slightly younger teens.

Being taken down in this manner and then being physically subdued and bound up by his younger brother and by all of his friends would be a predicament the vast majority of 18-year-old guys would dread. The shame would be unbearable.

Of course, some guys on here would willingly sign up to go through the same thing Andrew was put through. But then that's to be expected considering the community we're in.

Can you imagine Andrew going back to school after that, and constantly coming face to face with some of the 16-year-old dudes who wrestled him down, restrained him against his will and gagged him by force? Imagine him running into the likes of Hakim and Shane! Andrew's final months of high school will surely be spent hoping that the news of how he was wrestled down, hazed and made to suck socks doesn't spread through the ranks of his own classmates. Become the laughing stock of his peers would be almost worst than the predicament he was forced to endure that fateful evening.

In any case, what I'm getting at is that I'm glad you're enjoying the dose of reality.
I realise some of you have expressed feeling very badly for Andrew, but I sure as hell hope that's not hindering your respective abilities to enjoy this light-hearted, non-consensual storyline ;)

The pangs of pity you guys are experiencing are perfectly normal.
That's exactly what Ethan's account is supposed to make you feel.

After all, poor Andrew was just minding his own business.
His fate is totally unfair and his struggle to escape and get a warning out to his friend was very real and genuine.

On the subject of realistic practices, those of you who watch a lot of military hazing/stag do/kışkırtma prank videos will probably snicker at the realism of what Ethan's friends tried to do when duct-taping Andrew's unstuffed mouth. You see that a lot in videos. Captors trying to slap single strips of tape over their captive's mouth, only to repeat the process several times even though it just keeps failing.

Sometimes a stuffing will be fetched, and it usually takes several failed gagging attempts for one of the captors to step in and start wrapping tape around the victim's head several times. Everyone breaks into laughter when that happens.

The whole situation is incredibly unfair and one-sided.
But then again, so are most team-vs-1 pranks, military hazings and stag do rituals ;)

Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying this adventure!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Thanks for the insightful remarks; that realism emphasis is an aspect that is definitely to be appreciated, when it comes to these stories. I had to look up what the heck a stag do was, but I think I get the broader point being depicted here, haha

There's definitely a nerdier, more ethical-philosophical discussion one could have about how much is this kind of non-consensual hazing/pranking 'okay,' and how much should hazers 'care about' whether the hazed is having fun or not, but that's kind of a rabbit hole that is a side matter to the story. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic