EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The old saying, be careful of what you wish for, comes to mind. Ethan was fishing for a gag and now he's got it :lol:. Let's see what Andrew comes up with now that he is finally silencing Ethan and Ethan can't give him idea's or better yet, can't talk Andrew out of it ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Finally, our twerpish protagonist's mouth is finally stuffed. Although, what with his elder brother's reticence to continue, it may take a while before that gag is secure! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally Andrew stuffed a sock in Ethan's annoying mouth!! I hope Andrew has the tape ready cuz I don't want to hear his annoying brother speak again...plus I feel like without anything to secure it, Ethan's going to spit that sock out lol
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Those socks sound so hot look so yummy . I would love to have them shoved in my mouth .
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Wow! That went by so fast. I really like how you build the personality of Andrew. You could feel hesitation and at the same time you can feel that he wanted revenge. Looking forward to more of your works!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Will be interesting to see what happens now that Ethan has lost a lot of his power to manipulate Andrew. Don't be embarrassed Andrew, Ethan deserves everything that's coming his way and even cajoled you into doing it.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Finally the mouth is stuffed! Now maybe in a chapter or 2, it'll actually get secured by the tape! ;)

As Pup pointed out, it'll be interesting to see how this goes without Ethan being able to manipulate Andrew with his words.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Finally seeing the gaggging process, long overdue for Ethan! Manipulated or not, I do like that Andrew is slowly getting into this form of revenge. I am still hoping that Matt gets to join in on the revenge at some point- I imagine he is still pissed about losing his job! Another great update as always!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, it must have been a really hard work for that little bro to actually make Andrew gag him with his stinky socks.... Good job, Ethan! :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys!

It seems like Andrew's move to shut his brother up has been well received!
Funny how Ethan held all the power just a short minute ago and now finds himself holding none.

His reign was toppled over, and all it took was one crummy-looking ankle sock.
Let's hope he enjoys the taste of defeat as much as he enjoyed taunting his older brother 8-)

NEXT CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART V
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

"Wait! How long are ymmpph ghnnmpph knn mnn lmmpph ggmmphh..." I started asking, futilely attempting to speak even as my captor's toe-scented bundle began pushing past my lips.

Andrew's sock tasted stale and salty, so much so that I immediately pulled my tongue away and attempted to put some distance between it and his sock.

In that brief moment when his sock was being pushed in, a flurry of bizarre sensations began washing over me.
I spoke, or rather tried to, but only unintelligible noises ended up coming out.

Less than a minute ago, I'd been in full control of the scene; laughing, taunting and having fun at my brother's expense.
But now, my influence was reduced to nothingness and my reign of power had seemingly melted. What's worse, all it took to bring me down was one nerd's nasty-smelling ankle sock.

"Mmhgggpph!"

Andrew's cheeks were probably still flushed red with shame at that point. And for the first time in what seemed like a long time, I was now the one now feeling too embarrassed to make visual contact with him. Not that surprising, considering I had his heavily-worn sock stuffed all the way inside my mouth!

A period of eery silence once again filled the room, and even though I decided against spitting my brother's sock out, I eventually ended up trying to talk my way past it; something which resulted in the wadded bundle swelling back up to its original size and causing it to rub against the inside of my cheeks, my tongue and my palate.

"Mhhgm nn mmph dn ggmmphh" I somewhat angrily mumbled, keeping my gaze on the carpet floor and muttering disgruntled curses as best I could.

They say talking with your mouth full is never a good idea.
I didn't realise it at the time, but in hindsight, I should've probably stayed quiet and refrained from mouthing off with my brother's stubby sock tumbling around inside my mouth.

The nerdy teen appeared undecided about what to do next but eventually settled on bending down towards his feet and hooking a pair of fingers inside the cuff of his remaining ankle sock off.

The smelly thing was peeled off whilst simultaneously being turned inside out.
Generous amounts of lint balls and other bits and bobs of unknown origin escaped from its wearer's moist toes, causing me to cry out and groan in obvious displeasure.

I tried asking Andrew what he was doing and tried telling him I didn't need his other sock in my mouth, but the stupid nerd simply wadded his smelly thing into a ball and fed it into my yapper anyway.

"Here. Take this one in as well." he casually told me, holding the back of my head with one hand and pushing his crumpled-up stinker in with the other.

"Mmnnpph pphggm mmggphh." I angrily protested, taking his freshly-peeled sock in but giving the uncharacteristically ballsy nerd a serious piece of my mind.

My attempts to speak past his fetid wads were completely in vain, however, and my tongue quickly found itself getting wedged in between both socks.

When I say "wedged" I really do mean wedged. My tongue was caught in the middle of his musty bundles and trapped in a buffet of toe jam-flavoured stuffing. The taste was gross and I hated it.

Andrew looked at my face again and appeared quite satisfied with the level of silence now imposed by his socks.
His cheeks still carried the telltale signs of embarrassment and discomfort, but his speech-proof wadding prevented me from being able to rub salt in the open wound.

I watched in semi-genuine frustration as the hairy-legged teen grabbed the roll of heavy-duty duct tape from off his bed, and watched as he tore a suitably-large slab of adhesive off with his dextrous hands and fingers.

My first instinct was to growl in defiance, but I guess the excitement of being gagged was still running quite high at the time.

Andrew approached me with the tape and I begrudgingly greeted him by closing my mouth up and pressing my lips together as best I could. That last part took quite a bit of effort, but I eventually did get my lips to close up around his week-and-a-half-old, fetid ankle socks.

The smelly-footed gamer-geek waited for my bulging lips to close up before finally lowering the tape over my mouth and smoothing it down with his rather nimble fingers. He repeated the same process again, this time by placing a slightly longer strip over the first, and then completed the gag by adding a third and final strip under my chin and lower jab.

Now before you go on a rant, let me remind you that my brother had never done anything like this before and had not yet read any of the stuff from Volobond, Gaggedfeety, Squirrel or any of the other bondage-nutz on tugstories.com.

It took a lot of prodding and taunting for him to actually gag me, and although he'd been very liberal with the tape when it came to restraining me, he apparently wasn't too keen on taping my mouth up the way we'd taped his last month.

In his defence though, he didn't need to.

As previously stated, my dad had access to some really heavy-duty stuff. The tape my friends and I had used on Andrew and Matt, and the tape that was now being used to gag and restrain me was not your run-of-the-mill, multipurpose duct tape.

Dad's tape was part of Nashua's "tough grip" industrial line.
It was twice as wide as the regular store duct tape and easily thrice as sticky!

Of course, had my mouth been left to its own devices, I would've eventually been able to wet my lips enough to lick the tape off. But my tongue - and the rest of my oral cavity - was now under Andrew's control. His ten-day-old stench-bundles not only made short work of my attempts to speak, but they also prevented me from licking my lips and pushing the tape off.

In other words, the three slabs of extra-wide, super fibrous duct tape now clinging to my cheeks and face would more than easily take care of keeping my protests at bay.

I wasn't going anywhere, and neither were his socks!

"Can you speak?" Andrew finally asked, causing me to eye him up with a look of unadulterated frustration.

"Ugghhm mmg mpphhh!" came my unintelligible protest.

"Good. Can you spit my socks out?" he pressed, no doubt satisfied with the fact that I couldn't get a single word out.

I tried being rid of his fetid wads and tried spreading my lips apart. But no matter how much effort I put into it, dad's frighteningly sticky duct tape was there to stop me. Even rubbing my cheeks against the floor failed to yield any positive results.

This was it, I knew.
My lips were sealed shut and my mouth was packed full.
No amount of fighting, struggling or screaming would free me of those foul-tasting bundles.

I was Andrew's bitch for the day.
I was his prisoner.

"Ghhmmphh!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Now before you go on a rant, let me remind you that my brother had never done anything like this before and had not yet read any of the stuff from Volobond, Gaggedfeety, Squirrel and all of the other bondage-nutz on tugstories.com.
:o

........... I'm FAMOUS! Hee hee, thanks for the shout out. I'm glad that Andrew's inexperience isn't detracting from his brother's helplessness as much as it could be, but also.... "had not YET read?" Does this mean he'll be reading some of these things in the future? Because look out, Ethan! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see that Andrew is starting to come out of his shell, giving Ethan the stuffing he deserves, not just 1, but 2 dirty old socks right in the yapper!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Is someone going to be fishing for inspiration on these very boards? Hmm hmm hmm......
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

If Andrew reads any of those guy's stories and takes some cue's from them, Ethan could be in serious trouble :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Andrew seems to be getting into his stride and even used a bit of his own initiative with the second sock. Ethan does still seem to be enjoying the new experience at the moment even if he doesn't like the taste.

I am slightly worried by the state of construction over in Québec given how much industrial duct tape seems to be used! I'm imagining entire buildings held together with nothing but tape!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Ah this is amazing, that is the revenge I was hoping for. :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Glad to see Ethan finally gagged and kept quiet. And no rant was coming on Andrew's gagging method since he's still finding his place and comfort. Plus now we don't have to hear Ethan and his manipulations anymore, so Andrew deserves a pat on the back. No pressure on Andrew since he might not know, but still hoping this turns into more torture/punishment for Ethan...maybe he'll see what his brother has been reading online ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

FInally Andrew managed to shut his bro's mouth shut! I was positively surprised he decided to push two of his socks inside Ethan's mouth, but that's exactly what the little twerp deserves... Although he should have been more strict with the tape :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really loved this chapter so much .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loved seeing the realization set in, and the efforts to fight against his fate!
I wonder what Andrew might have planned for the rest of the day... or longer...
My M/M Stories Here
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Sounds like he truly got what he deserved mouth stuffing wise. Im anxious to see what our hesitant geek does next now that he doesnt have his brother passive aggressively leading his own tie up experience.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

Thanks for all the supportive comments, guys.
Glad to see Ethan's gagging has been well received and that several of you are enjoying the dynamics between the nerdy older brother and his younger, more extroverted one.

Next chapter coming out in just a bit!

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I find it funny that it's the older brother who is the nerd one and the younger one is the more rebel one. It is sometimes the other way around with the big bro who is more acting out sporty and the younger one is the bookworm nerd. Still love big bro's gagging him very well done.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] Bro, I had no idea you were even reading this! Welcome to the adventure, man!

You bring up an interesting point. I had an interesting exchange about this with [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] just a few days ago.

As you're well aware, there is a certain propensity on this board for pushing the idea that older brothers are automatically jocks and younger ones are usually nerds. I count myself as being one of the prime suspects for pushing this narrative, but I hold no illusion about this being in any way representative of real life.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of readers here are into being tied up by someone stronger than they are, and as such, find great pleasure in visualising themselves as the younger brother in stories where an older, more jockish sibling is involved in tying them up.

The role-reversal here (with Andrew being an introverted 18-year-old and Ethan a brash and slightly more jockish 16-year-old) is quite unorthodox for this board, but wouldn't surprise any of us or raise any eyebrows in real life.

Seeing as the realism factor is really something I've been trying to push these past couple of years, it seems logical (not to mention refreshing) to introduce a character dynamic that felt both familiar and refreshing at the same time. Andrew is currently the "captor" and he does possess a slight size and strength advantage over his more jockish younger brother, but their personalities deviate from the stereotypical TUG-stories older brother/younger brother personas.

I'm glad the change is well received and that you're enjoying this development though.

For those of you interested in socks, the recent conversation I had with [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] was one that revolved around Andrew's footwear.

The stories here (my own included) have often pushed the narrative that jocks, hunks and physically active guys have smelly footwear. While that concept does hold some amount of truth, it only paints a partial picture.

There are multiple factors involved in foot odour; sock changing habits, physical activity, hygiene, type of socks/shoes being worn, etc. But given that it mostly comes down to genes, it would be extremely flawed and incorrect to assume that stereotypical nerds and gamer-types cannot/are not afflicted with powerful foot odour even though they may lead slightly more sedentary lifestyles.

Aside from going to school, our hairy-legged gamer-bro spends a lot of time gaming with his buddies and tinkering in the privacy of his bedroom. He may not be as active or as outgoing as Ethan, but his natural (and somewhat significant) foot odour combined with some very dubious sock changing habits basically translates to some very strong smelling, vinegary-scented bundles being tossed into the laundry hamper two or three times a month.

In other words, don't let appearances and stereotypes fool you.
They sometimes do hold an ounce of truth, but they can also be mighty misleading if you take them at face value.
Nerds and gamers can stink just as bad as jocks can 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic