The Dorky Detective: The prologue (F/F )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Dorky Detective: The prologue (F/F )

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

The dork, the damsel and the burglar!

It was midnight and while most of Marina Bay’s citizens were currently asleep,
one of them was having quite an evening ahead of her.

It was inside a girls’ bedroom where Stacey’s night took a different turn than she had expected it to be. With her parents out of town for a weekend, this seemed like a fun idea at the time, as they could be quite strict and often insisted on her homework being a priority. And although this was something she was often quite fine with, she did enjoy some fun too.

One moment she was sitting on her couch with a bowl of popcorn in her lap, to now where she's wiggling on the carpet on her bedroom, stripped of her clothes, while mumbling through the gag in her mouth. Stacey wasn't expecting quite a night like this for sure!

She continued her efforts to get free but it was to no avail, her captor had her hands and feet bound by some tight ropes, even going for the weird addition of pulling socks over her hands, making her escape chances much more narrow. She looked around her room as she tried to crawl forward.

’ Why does my mom always clean my room...’ Stacey thought whilst wiggling over the floor, trying to find anything to cut the ropes. She looked around but saw nothing, aside from her clothes, as her captor took the liberty of keeping her lingerie on at least. Even giving her a pair of pink socks to wear, though she assumed this was her burglar’s fetish most likely.

She grunted more before she paused her efforts and tried to relax on her carpet, while she sighed softly as she realized it was no use. Her mouth was filled with two disgusting socks and a thick ankle sock held them in place.

' One moment I was watching Modern Family, and then that smelly cloth happened and I was here.. with the most energetic burglar I ever came across, first anyways ' Stacey thought as she heard her captor humming towards her as she was entering the room once again.

Stacey quickly narrowed her brows angrily at the burglar, hoping to give her captor something to feel upset about, but the redhaired girl simply giggled and crouched in front of Stacey.

Her blue athletic outfit and joyful sock addiction made her stand out with common robbers. She brushed through the girl’s hair, causing Stacey to get annoyed al while she began to pull herself slightly away from the captor.

“ Ghmm awhmmm mnnd ummmii! “ She moaned out angrily.

Her captor shook her head, playfully winking at the girl

“ Sorry sweets, I gotta head out! I gotta catch a bit of sleep! " She replied with a chippy tone.

" Midnight's pretty late if you ask me " The burglar than let out a small yawn before yanking her brown burglar bag over her shoulders and waved at Stacey.

“ Don't worry! I took the socks and a few valuable items, but mostly socks, Cheers friend! "

Stacey didn't like the idea of her socks being stolen, not one bit.
She tried to lung her feet at her captor, but Beth skipped over her and climbed her way out of the window from which she came, as Stacey wiggled around whilst moaning at her captor.

“ Thmm armmm sommmms!! “ Stacey yelled out frustrated before she sighed, trying to roll onto her back, staring at her ceiling contently '

Least I got one hell of an excuse for tomorrow's homework being unfinished.. '

As the night passed by, morning eventually cameand while most people were either asleep, snoozing, or tending to their business and groceries, the police however were having themselves busy as usual at work.

As a couple of police sirens were blaring around the busy streets, two police officers were just heading outside of the residence where a burglary had recently happened during the night. After the door closed behind them, they walked down the staircase and began exchanging thoughts.

“ Looks like it's the same perpetrator that broke into Charlotte’s house just last week! “

Officer Daniels spoke towards his fellow policemen Barney who stopped in his tracks and rubbed his chin whilst pondering for a moment.

“ Looks that way Daniels, the victim was tied with socks as well in this residence, but who would do such an absurd thing? “

Officer Daniels took a moment to think before he shrugged it off, he hadn't the foggiest and neither did Officer Barney. The officer than began to take a deep breath and as he exhaled, he proudly began to suggest their best move:

“ How about we get ourselves a fresh coffee and look into it further later “

Daniels being quite a thirsty man himself nodded to the suggestion but as the two were working on their coffee break, a girl walked abruptly towards the pair.

The girl smiled somewhat awkwardly as she went through her red long hair, adjusting her glasses before she addressed the two men with a sweet tone in her voice:

“ Sorry to interrupt but I had a few questions about the burglary that happened here “

The two exchanged a quick look of surprise and bewilderment between each other before Barney turned to the girl and answered.
“ Look missy, this a police matter, why would you be interested in that? “

The girl raised her brow in a somewhat surprised manner before she gave the two a friendly smile: “ That's what I do sir, I'm a detective you see! Detective Denise! “

As the two listened to the girl, Officer Daniels began scratching the back of his head, noticing the girl’s outfit somewhat resembling a popular cartoon character.

“ A detective, that explains those clothes..” He said as Denise looked down her clothes, she wore a casual puffy purple sweater matching a lighter purple colored skirt, an outfit styled after Velma, a favorite character of hers.

Then she returned her gaze at the two officers.

“ Well as a detective you gotta look good! “ She retorted as Officer Barney once more rubbed his chin “ Eh look girl, playing detective is all fun but this is a real case, nothing for children to be involved in, ain't that right there Daniels? “

Barney immediately tapped the back of his fellow partner who laughed and joined in
“ O exactly, you should leave this to us, speaking of things, duty calls! “

“ But I'm nineteen and.. “ Denise tried to explain herself but the two simply ignored her words as they moved to their police car, heading in and driving off with their sirens shut off. Denise stood watching as the car drove off in the distance, and casually started to smirk

“ We'll see about that buddy, now then... “ Denise turned around and took a deep breath before heading up the staircase and knocking on the residence door to start her first day as a detective And while she started her case, a few blocks ahead of her, Officer Daniels and Barney drove onwards to their favorite sport, while doing so they passed a girl who happily skipped around the street tiles.

She paused in her steps as she saw the police car and followed it with her eyes as it was driving off. With short red hair, a blue vest with a matching pair of shorts, sporting a teal crop top and a pair of rainbow colored socks, the girl also had a sock puppet in her right hand, a grey sock with a facial mouth and a pair of googly eyes.

“ Looks like our good friends are off for a drink, you think they'll ever find us? “ The girl spoke towards the puppet in her hand, she then made the sock shake its head in response as she chuckled “ Me neither, let's get something to eat though, I'm famished! “

As she reached the door, she rang the doorbell and waited patiently for it to open.
She took a deep breath to calm herself while then the door opened.
An adult woman opened up with a Surinamese like nationality.
The woman smiled as she greeted the girl.

“ Wel hello, what can I do for you? “

“ I'm a detective and I'm here too! “ Denise spoke out loud, but she pauses before briefly clearing her throat and corrected herself.

“ I meant to say good morning ma'am, I'm Denise! " She spoke a bit more confident stating herself " And I'm totally a detective, who's very curious to what happened here last night “

The woman listened to what Denise had to say and briefly raised a brow in surprise.
“ O look um, Denise wasn't it? We've had the police over just now and they've been asking Stacey a lot of questions. “

“ I understand, but they're heading out to get their morning coffee! I doubt they're going to do anything for at least two hours... “ Denise answered somewhat blunt.

The mother softly sighed, she was wel aware that the police of Marina bay city could be somewhat incompetent. And while Denise wasn’t a police officer, she seemed much more honest. The mother then decided to give in.

“ Alright, I’ll call her to come down “

“ Thank you Ma’am! “ Denise retorted as the woman walked back inside.

“ Stacey! Honey, there’s someone at the door to see you! “

Denise waited patiently, hearing some footsteps from inside, and not before long Stacey walked towards the open door, seeming somewhat surprised.

“ So, you’re not the cop I expected to see, I thought mom was joking actually. “

Denise smiled towards the girl, nodding at her.

“ She wasn’t, I’m somewhat of a detective, and I heard something took place last night. “

Hearing that quickly had Stacey sigh, blushing a bit awkward as she was convinced she had to tell the same tale once again, having to describe that oh so fun experience.

Stacey decided to tell the same story, from start to the point of her parents arriving home earlier to discover her bound and gagged.

Denise herself pulled out her phone during the conversation, she then began noting some of the details that Stacey had mentioned.

“ That must’ve been quite awkward indeed, glad you’ve been unharmed for the most part “

“ Thanks, so will you head out for coffee too? “ Stacey added somewhat sarcastic.
To which Denise chuckled a bit, quickly shaking her head.

“ Don’t worry, that’s their job, mine is to track down whoever robbed you! “

Stacey couldn’t believe what she was hearing, the police she spoke towards earlier made it seem like she either made up the story or was being a perverted girl. But this Denise seemed somewhat different, unlike them, something felt right, something safer.

“ O um, can I take your number, just in case something comes up.? “

“ Sure why not, names Stacey by the way, which you probably knew... “
Denise laughed while adding the girls' number.

“ Well, if I pick up her track I’ll be sure to let you know“ Denise reassured Stacey before returning the phone in her pocket and preparing to move on, but whileDenise waves and prepares to walk down the staircase Stacey shouted

“ Wait! “ forcing Denise to pause her in her tracks and turn around “ Yeah? “

“ Well how about we work together? “

“ O, I mean this stuff can be pretty dangerous and all that “

Stacey shrugs it off with ease “ Hey, after last night I doubt things get much weirder “

Denise paused to think for a moment, it wasn’t the worst idea to work together.
Although she didn’t know much about Stacey, she did seem pretty brave.

“ You know what, why not? “

“ Cool! So, do you have a secret place or a club or... “

“ O no if I get out past hours my parents will ground me, they’re not into this thing “

“ I can relate, so you’ll let me know when and we’ll sort this stuff out! “

“ Without a doubt! “ Denise added smiling, waving as she made her exit.
What seemed like a simple morming, resulted in her making quite the new friend.

Although her detective cases and bondage experiences, were just gonna begin!
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for sharing! Please don’t forget to gender tag your stories.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Veracity wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing! Please don’t forget to gender tag your stories.
O, my bad! Do I add those in the text format, or some other way?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Bondage-Addicted[/mention] you just have to add the tag to your title. For example "Story Title (M/M)" for a story featuring a man tying up another one or (M/Fm) for a story featuring a man tying a woman and a boy.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago @Bondage-Addicted you just have to add the tag to your title. For example "Story Title (M/M)" for a story featuring a man tying up another one or (M/Fm) for a story featuring a man tying a woman and a boy.
Ahh now I get it! autism tends to kick my brain a times, thanks for letting me know! ;)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I understand the need for gender tagging, I don't want to read m/m, but it does take the sense.of mystery away.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Good story with an intriguing beginning.

I wonder if those two can solve the crime, but I'll have to wait and see.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Great start. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic